babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Im with you wishaw thought chloe did a lovely job last night definitely enjoyed her metalic bikini set
Nikita was good also same with daisy
Maxie very very slow
Kayleigh was better than pervious times slowly ditching the black
Lori just like priya over the weekend getting duller by the stint
28-08-2018 11:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

That was a really good night although u did have to be watching on the wee small hours to see the best of the show,

Beth, wow botn level show, she was in such a naughty mood lastnight, she did an amazing 10/10 bsx show and this really got her in a sexy mood, she did her famous college girl show no panties, lots of standing, very risky, very sexy, later did some amazing naked work, couldn't keep.her hand off her pussy very nice, so full of energy and positions really was Beth at her best and I loved it,

Sophie, yes what a show no more old guard boringness for her, naked lots so full of energy, lots of different positions, everything she did was so sexy she really pushed it lastnight with the highlight being the humping of the desk, that was her best show in a long time,

Maxie, very good again, she's just such a sexy lady and really knows how to work her body, had that sexy yellow outfit on again, had her lovely big boobs out lots, love how she looks at camera with her big sexy eyes it really draws u into the show,

Mila, great to see her get a full night on TV , sexy outfit loved the boots, had her lovely boobs out the hole time really playing with them, enjoying herself with lots of smiles, love it when she shacking her peachybum at camera which she did a lot lastnight, good stuff,

Daisy, didn't see her that much lastnight as seamed to be mostly on the web, when I did see her she had her lovely boobs out in a tiny blue thong and was looking very sexy,

Last night really did prove the saying good things come to those who wait lol,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-08-2018 12:15
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

Couldn't agree more.

Just a brief round up from me this time as my PVR went a bit weird so I missed some of the early shows.

I thought it was a great line up last night. Beth and Sophie are two of my personal favourites and they were both great. Beth was stunning, hot and sexy as I've come to expect. I might be wrong but it sounded like Sophie had a cold, if so it didn't slow her down too much and she was on good form. Lots of nakedness and good positions from both.

I'm starting to warm to Maxie after last night - I thought it was the best I've seen of her. She put on a more active and encouraging show than what I've seen from her before. Mila was a real highlight too, wearing a good outfit for her shapely figure. These two aren't yet going fully naked (at least I haven't seen them do so) but they were both boobs out a lot of the time.

With all of that I wasn't even too disappointed to not see Daisy at all.
29-08-2018 12:56
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-08-2018 12:15 )winsaw Wrote:  That was a really good night although u did have to be watching on the wee small hours to see the best of the show,

Beth, wow botn level show, she was in such a naughty mood lastnight, she did an amazing 10/10 bsx show and this really got her in a sexy mood, she did her famous college girl show no panties, lots of standing, very risky, very sexy, later did some amazing naked work, couldn't keep.her hand off her pussy very nice, so full of energy and positions really was Beth at her best and I loved it,

Sophie, yes what a show no more old guard boringness for her, naked lots so full of energy, lots of different positions, everything she did was so sexy she really pushed it lastnight with the highlight being the humping of the desk, that was her best show in a long time,

Why haven't you put Beth in the old guard category? she's been at BS for longer than Sophie and most others apart from Lori, plus its funny you don't put Lynda in the old guard category when she's just about old enough to be Dannii's mumBounce

BTW why isn't there a review of last nights show thread for S66 and Xpanded?
29-08-2018 17:04
winsaw Offline

(29-08-2018 17:04 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Why haven't you put Beth in the old guard category? she's been at BS for longer than Sophie and most others apart from Lori, plus its funny you don't put Lynda in the old guard category when she's just about old enough to be Dannii's mum

being part of the old guard has nothing to do with a girls age, its all about a girls state of mind,
Beth will never be old guard as shes never moved in those circles, has always done her own thing and always tries to put on an amazing show,
thats also how Sophie has moved out of the old guard shes improved her level and attitude to the point she can no longer be considered old guard, well done to her,
i am sorry you didnt understand how this works i hope this helps,

(29-08-2018 17:04 )Joey 27 Wrote:  BTW why isn't there a review of last nights show thread for S66 and Xpanded?

all i can say is get off your lazy ass and make them Wink

(This post was last modified: 29-08-2018 17:31 by winsaw.)
29-08-2018 17:29
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

You can't have double standards by saying Sophie is a part of the old guard and not Beth, it would be like me saying Atlanta is a usual suspect, and Alice and Sophie aren't just because i prefer the latter two

Dannii is one of my all time faves but to say she is a spring chicken would make me deluded, Lynda is in her 50s, how many of the other current 20 and 30s somethings will be still be at BS when they are her age? even though she's in decent shape for her age, she is in a fortunate position as the token "cougar"

I have no interest in doing these reviews for any channel, because it would be impossible for me to give fair and balanced views on girls im not a fan of, but seeing as you have a lot to say on here i thought you would be doing daily reviews for S66 aswell
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2018 17:58 by Joey 27.)
29-08-2018 17:56
winsaw Offline

^^ I refuse to believe you are that stupid so think you must be trying to be difficult,

What can u not understand, being part of the old guard has nothing at all to do with how old the girl is,

Also if you had been bothering to read these reviews the last few months you who know I don't class Sophie as old guard, the fact that I have said that in the post above and you have chosen not to read it features don't look to clever dose it,

No double standard at all, I have explained how I decided if a girl is old guard or not, and if you read back over my last 50 posts in this thread you will see a girl can leave the old guard as I go into ,

Lol at the last paragraph stop being so lazy and do it and if you can't be assed then don't bitch at people who put a bit of effort in , I don't review 66 as I don't watch it much , haven't watched it this week yet,

29-08-2018 19:44
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-08-2018 19:44 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ I refuse to believe you are that stupid so think you must be trying to be difficult,

What can u not understand, being part of the old guard has nothing at all to do with how old the girl is,

Also if you had been bothering to read these reviews the last few months you who know I don't class Sophie as old guard, the fact that I have said that in the post above and you have chosen not to read it features don't look to clever dose it,

No double standard at all, I have explained how I decided if a girl is old guard or not, and if you read back over my last 50 posts in this thread you will see a girl can leave the old guard as I go into ,

Lol at the last paragraph stop being so lazy and do it and if you can't be assed then don't bitch at people who put a bit of effort in , I don't review 66 as I don't watch it much , haven't watched it this week yet,

Why do you always have to resort to petty insults when someone disagrees with you, if you don't want your opinions challenged then don't post them all the bloody time, most times i bite my tongue when reading your postsRolleyes

Being a part of the old guard is both to do with age and length of time someone has been on the shows, whether we like the girl in question or not, you don't drop in and out of the old guard category simply based on whether you think she had a good night or not, how fickle are you
29-08-2018 20:17
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(29-08-2018 17:56 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Lynda is in her 50s, how many of the other current 20 and 30s somethings will be still be at BS when they are her age?
In fairness (!) it's debatable whether anyone will be at BS in that time frame SurprisedSad Not to mention Rammy at 71 telling us who had a great night and who has a fantastic big bum shocked

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
29-08-2018 21:30
winsaw Offline

(29-08-2018 20:17 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(29-08-2018 19:44 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ I refuse to believe you are that stupid so think you must be trying to be difficult,

Why do you always have to resort to petty insults when someone disagrees with you, if you don't want your opinions challenged then don't post them all the bloody time, most times i bite my tongue when reading your postsRolleyes

Being a part of the old guard is both to do with age and length of time someone has been on the shows, whether we like the girl in question or not, you don't drop in and out of the old guard category simply based on whether you think she had a good night or not, how fickle are you

I really don't understand why u have such an issue I explained to you the why I use the term in these reviews and you seam unable to understand what I have said,
As I wrote it I fully know what I meant lol, the why u defined old guard is not the way I do, I have fully explained to you what it means if u read it in one of my reviews , what is your big problem with this, the hole way I have used the term means it's quite possible for a girl to stop being old guard,
I am always happy to have anything I say challenged don't feel the need to stay quiet it's a forum that how it works lol,
Not fickle at all took Sophie months to get out of the old guard bracket and she's the only one this year,
I have to ask do you actually read the reviews every day as u seam to have been court out by the why I have been referring to girls all year,
I hope you start reading my reviews every day so you can get a better understanding of what I am saying and please if there is anything else u don't understand please ask and I will happily explain it for you,

29-08-2018 22:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV