babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
24th August: A quick one while she's away (AKA the bonk holiday weekend).

A more brief review than usual so no appearance times.

Scarlett.
Thanks to her for the secondary review title. Sweet Scarlett was her usual varied performer. She did a roam cam section in one stint, and a very nice session in the chair where she spent some time 'tending to her bush'. In fact, that would be something I'd like to see. Wouldn't it be a (nice?) surprise for one of the girls to one day reveal a full natural garden in her pants? It'd make a nice change at least. Perhaps I'm just showing my age?

Lori.
In her tennis shoes again. There was a surprise when in one stint she kept her pants on the whole time! Now there's something you wouldn't expect to read here. She also did a roam cam section which I was actually quite impressed with, as there was more than the usual head and shoulders views with the camera pulling out more with Lori on hands and knees.

Nicole.
She wore a white top and shoes with a black skirt in one stint which looked very nice. I wonder why we don't see more variation in clothing? There's all sorts of sexy stuff we don't see like babydolls, negligee's etc. Anyway, there was a really nice handover from Scarlett where Nicole was caught drinking from a water bottle on camera, which they both found very funny. More good nakedness and fun from her.

Ashley.
She spent a lot of time taking it easy (no bad thing necessarily) laying on her front, with the tripod mounted perve cam getting full use. I almost expected someone to bring on a blanket and tuck her in at one point. Lots more good nudity making the most of her generously proportioned figure. If I said she had a beautiful body would she hold it against me? Groan.

I seem to be in a funny mood - well it is silly season, and it's also holiday season which would explain why we're seeing some babes a lot at the moment. A fairly mixed night I thought for TV viewers.
25-08-2018 13:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Im with you qwerty was a average Friday night after Nicole and chloes fireworks Wednesday and dannii Thursday
Not many highlights
Standard evenings viewing Nicole and and Ashley
Whilst nothing really new from scarlett or even more annoying lori
25-08-2018 15:29
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well this weekend had potential to be good yet personally it rather sucked
Only Nicole on Saturday got pass marks
Scarlett and Ashley put on reasonable shows and nikita last night wasn't bad
Whilst priya again was really really boring same with maxie whilst we may see potential in emily
27-08-2018 08:53
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

After 2 nights away from home was back lastnight so can review again and thought that was a pretty good night,

Kayleigh, very good stuff, her usual full of energy show, lots of different positions really working her big boobs and gorgeous peachybum, sexy black outfit that showed off her fit body well, was clearly enjoying herself lots of smiles all night, great to see her have a full night's tv and she made the most of it, excellent bsx as well lots of pussy play,

Maxie, very good show again, had a very sexy yellow outfit on so nice to see a girl in colour, really worked her gorgeous peachybum all night it seamed very popular with her many callers, had her lovely big boobs out and showed off her amazing long legs very, her slower style is such a great contrast to many of the bs girls makes for a great watch,

Nikita, excellent show again, think she could be one of this year best signing, lovely boobs out all night, in a tiny thong that let her really work her gorgeous peachybum, played with her boobs and fit body lots, great bsx aswell, she is getting better and better,

Emily, very good she's showing she could be a great night babe, played with her big boobs lots and not restricted at all, like how she's always smiling love it when a girl enjoying herself being naughty , hopefully she gets a full night's tv soon,

Priya, not great, she looks good shows off her amazing body well but she just doesn't look like she wanted to be there, just playing with her boobs looked like hard work, she was chatting to the crew lot as well and it's like she's forgotten how to smile, poor no pussy bsx show as well, really sad seeing a girl getting no pleasure from her work,

So a pretty good night from the young girls nice start to the week

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-08-2018 10:59
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

26th August: Something old, something new.

Kayleigh (N) 22:00 to 23:04 & 03:33 to 03:52, (S) 23:26 to 00:30 (147 mins). Wore black bra, pants, suspender belt, knee high boots. I thought she was a bit variable last night. Some of the time she was the full-on lovely, naughty Kayleigh we've come to expect, but there were a couple of times (on Babenation) where she didn't seem quite as happy as usual. Her (S) stint was better and more fun, where she indulged in her very spicy mic chat to great effect. The 20 minute stint, presumably to break up what would have been a very long continuous show from Nikita, was the only one where she removed her bra, the other times she just pulled it down, and stayed otherwise clothed throughout.

Maxie (N) 23:04 to 00:35 & 02:03 to 02:31, (S) 04:09 to 04:32 (142 mins). Wore yellow bra and pants with yellow/purple flower pattern. I've noticed that Maxie doesn't like to give much away when she isn't on a call. She's happy to reveal that fine boobage and get into good positions when she's talking to someone (probably as they ask her to), but when the call is over she covers back up, and generally lays down and stays quite static. I think she does herself a disadvantage being like this - it doesn't encourage watching her, or for people to call her. The early stint particularly she spent long periods just chatting to the crew when not on a call. The two short stints (both in the pink padded cell studio) looked like cover shows for Priya.

Priya (N) 00:35 to 02:03, (S) 22:00 to 23:26 & 02:33 to 04:09 & 04:32 to 05:00 (298 mins). Wore black top, skirt and pants (pants only some sections). At times laughing, other times looking like steam was about to erupt from her ears. This is my first time seeing Priya for quite a while, and I do like seeing her - I just wish I could reach through the screen and cheer her up a bit. She wasn't helped by the immobile camera staying close in when she took her panties off. She was given a lot of air time - maybe that's why she wasn't too happy? Mr. P, give her something fun to do like giving her a shower show or something, please?

Nikita (N) 02:31 to 03:33 & 03:52 to 05:00, (S) 00:30 to 01:31 (191 mins). Wore black bra, pants and stockings. Well, this was a nice TV debut. No more talk of BS holding the new girls back - Nikita was boobs out for long sections in her shows, and very nice they are too. She seemed a tad nervous on the mic, sticking to the script and sounding a little forceful - relax, beautiful we don't bite (much)! Her pearly skin coupled with the black hair is a nice look - she'll go far (hopefully given a chance).

Emily (S) 01:31 to 02:33 (62 mins). Wore white body suit. Debut number two, and another good show. She pulled the outfit down so far, it looked like it was coming right off. It didn't quite happen, but she seemed very happy and keen to show herself off.

Kayleigh was very good at times but inconsistent, Maxie I find dull to watch when she's not taking calls but is OK when she has something to do, and Priya might have got lumbered covering for everyone else on short rations. I do like to try being positive but this just wasn't that great a showing from them. It was up to the two new enthusiastic girls (they may have been on before but they were new to me) to show the old guard how its done.
27-08-2018 14:05
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(27-08-2018 10:59 )winsaw Wrote:  Priya, not great, she looks good shows off her amazing body well but she just doesn't look like she wanted to be there,
She's not alone in that view bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
27-08-2018 14:55
winsaw Offline

(27-08-2018 14:05 )qwerty125 Wrote:  It was up to the two new enthusiastic girls (they may have been on before but they were new to me) to show the old guard how its done.

both had been on nights before mate, Nikita made her tv debut on 6/8 and Emily on 20/8, both girls had been on the web show before these dates,
and do agree both look like they are good additions

27-08-2018 15:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-08-2018 10:59 )winsaw Wrote:  After 2 nights away from home was back lastnight so can review again and thought that was a pretty good night,

Kayleigh, very good stuff, her usual full of energy show, lots of different positions really working her big boobs and gorgeous peachybum, sexy black outfit that showed off her fit body well, was clearly enjoying herself lots of smiles all night, great to see her have a full night's tv and she made the most of it, excellent bsx as well lots of pussy play,

Maxie, very good show again, had a very sexy yellow outfit on so nice to see a girl in colour, really worked her gorgeous peachybum all night it seamed very popular with her many callers, had her lovely big boobs out and showed off her amazing long legs very, her slower style is such a great contrast to many of the bs girls makes for a great watch,

Nikita, excellent show again, think she could be one of this year best signing, lovely boobs out all night, in a tiny thong that let her really work her gorgeous peachybum, played with her boobs and fit body lots, great bsx aswell, she is getting better and better,

Emily, very good she's showing she could be a great night babe, played with her big boobs lots and not restricted at all, like how she's always smiling love it when a girl enjoying herself being naughty , hopefully she gets a full night's tv soon,

Priya, not great, she looks good shows off her amazing body well but she just doesn't look like she wanted to be there, just playing with her boobs looked like hard work, she was chatting to the crew lot as well and it's like she's forgotten how to smile, poor no pussy bsx show as well, really sad seeing a girl getting no pleasure from her work,

So a pretty good night from the young girls nice start to the week

Yes a good night BUT again disappointed that Maisie was again! a no-show! I presume she has now left Babestation? Pity as I really loved her busty body!.....
27-08-2018 15:56
winsaw Offline

That was a busy night but they seamed to handle it well with all the girls doing good shows,

Chloe, very good as she always seams to be now, a number of different outfits some of them very small, had her lovely big boobs out lot really playing with them often quite close to camera which looks good, worked her peachybum and long legs as well, was very happy smiling and laughing often a very good show,

Maxie, excellent from the polish Princess again, just love her slow sensual teasing type of show it's just so sexy, great outfit really showed off her sexy curves, lots of smiles when she was being naughty, went in the shower as well but bs blurred it,

Daisy, very good, got lots of tv time for once and made the most of it , good to see bs have lifted that silly ban and she was naked most the time, lots of playing with her amazing big boobs and could see her playing with her pussy from side on lots which is always sexy, she was full of energy and movement was enjoying herself a great show,

Nikita, very good again, she could be the find of the year, lovely boobs out all show played with them lots, always had a small thong on which really showed off her perfect peachybum which she worked lots, like how she looks to camera with those big sexy eyes, hopefully bs keep giving her air time on tv as she could be the next star,

Lori, usual un sexy Lori, crap no pussy bsx show, got in the shower but even then still was not sexy she just doesn't do anything sexy she literally just had a shower wtf,

Kayleigh, on the web a lot but did make it on to tv aswell, she looked stunning in her purple outfit really showed off her fit body, full of energy playing with her big boobs lots, had lots of naughty fun smiling lots, a joy as always

Mila, web all night, but still looking very sexy, had a sexy outfit on that showed off her body, moved as much as she could with a number of different positions, she even managed to beat the webshow restrictions and slip.her boobs out a few times,

28-08-2018 11:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

[quote='winsaw' pid='2194593' dateline='1535451388']
That was a busy night but they seamed to handle it well with all the girls doing good shows,

Yes I thought it was quite a good night. Chloe replaced Alice very well even going naked on Babestation! (Her only naked FV section!). It's a shame about Lori though: I agree with you (and others on here) whatever she does on the shows just doesn't seem to be sexy at all! But yes the other girls were good. A reasonable night for a Monday!
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2018 14:35 by trains55.)
28-08-2018 11:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV