Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
I enjoyed lastnight plenty of variety and good shows from the girls

Eva got to make her my star of the for the FTA pussy show she did on the webstream could have been watching bsx it was that good, she did make it onto tv as well looked lovely playing with her cute boobs and peachybum, great night,

Maxie, very good show again very sexy outfit that really showed off her body, played with her amazing big boobs lots also bending over the desk to work her peachybum lot with I really enjoyed, love how she looks at the camera and gives a naughty smile very sexy,

Daisy, really good show, was in a naughty mood, she had this red fetish outfit on at the start of the night which was very sexy and tiny thong that really showed off her perfect peachybum, had her amazing boobs out all night, and good to see she was allowed to get naked,

Nicole, on top form again, full of energy and movement, was enjoying herself lot shows off her amazing fit body very well, lots of playing with her boobs and peachybum, smiling all night love it when she's in a happy mood,

Lori was sadly usual Lori nothing interesting or sexy to see and worst went on bsx and did fuck all there as well, atleast she didn't take over,

Macie, looking pretty on the webshow in a white bikini didn't show or do much and didn't see her later on so not sure if she went home early

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-08-2018 11:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

21 August (the questionable times were down to me missing a part of the show around midnight).

Maxie (N) 22:00 to 23:00 & 23:33 to 00:00(?) & 02:38 to 03:25, (S) 01:08 to 02:16 & 03:42 to 04:45 (265 mins). Wore dark purple skimpy bodysuit over same coloured pants, pale coloured shoes. Stayed covered up on (N) apart from brief boobage in the last stint. She was better on (S) stripping down to her panties and had her boobs out for longer. Maxie was given a lot of airtime and for me she didn't make the most of it. She is one of the less energetic performers which can work, but laying on her front for an hour doesn't really make for a good show. She did seem to be getting a reasonable call rate though so I guess she is good at the talk, but I don't think she was very encouraging to potential callers who might have been watching her. There were a few moments where she picked things up a bit, but to sustain a good presence for this long is tough for even the best. Sorry :-(

Lori (N) 23:00 to 23:33 & 01:30 to 02:38 & 04:33 to 05:00, (S) 00:17 to 01:08 (179 mins). Wore navy blue or black & white patterned bra and pants, white trainers. Was her usual self. Winsaw always makes me giggle with his opinion of Lori being completely non-sexy. I do still think the fact that she brings something different to the night should be welcomed. I agree she does have an unusual style, and I find myself laughing at her antics more than *anything else* (if you know what I mean), but it's back to that pesky personal taste thing and I guess she does it for some. All the same - very nice boobs.

Nicole (N) 00:00(?) to 01:30 & 03:25 to 04:33, (S) 22:00 to 23:16 & 04:45 to 05:00 (249 mins). Wore a black fine mesh body vest type thing open at the back, black pants; pants only; everything plus tights; pants only again. Now we're talking (I know, I should stop letting personal taste get in the way of a proper review). The see-though vest thing (sorry don't know how else to describe it) with the black pants showing through underneath did all sorts of funny things for me. Having watched the shows now for some time I've come to realise some of the girls are just so reliably good at the job, seeing anything less from them would be a huge shock. Naked a lot of the time, Nicole was the go-to girl last night. I know she also did other more naughty shows (curse blurry cam). A great effort from a true dedicated star.

Daisy (S) 23:16 to 00:17 & 02:16 to 03:42 (147 mins). Wore red chocker and belt, red pants and shoes; red bra and pants. Second only to Nicole, Daisy had a criminally short amount of time on TV. Looking hot in her red outfit, she had her boobs out almost the whole time and stripped bare in both shows. She knows her strengths and how to make the most of them, again not wasting any time staying covered up. Those glorious perky boobs were a sight for sore eyes as always.

The schedule was a bit odd (maybe down to other shows they were doing?) - Lori on less than normal, Maxie not varied enough with her shows to successfully cover the time she was given IMO, and Daisy short changed. Nicole propped up the night well but this was not one of my favourite nights. Oh well, if it was spectacular every night I'd never get any sleep!
22-08-2018 12:33
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

(22-08-2018 11:38 )winsaw Wrote:  Eva got to make her my star of the for the FTA pussy show she did on the webstream could have been watching bsx it was that good

Darn it - how do you manage to catch these when all I ever see is blurry cam?
22-08-2018 12:36
winsaw Offline

(22-08-2018 12:33 )qwerty125 Wrote:  Daisy had a criminally short amount of time on TV.

shes a victim of her own success on private shows, as shes very popular doing them which seam to affect her tv time,
also lastnight Macie seamed to go home early which meant she and Nicole seamed to cover the webshow as well

22-08-2018 15:00
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

22nd August: the night of (nearly) 1000 babes.

Nicole (N) 22:00 to 22:51 & 01:31 to 03:00, (S) 23:37 to 01:02 (225 mins). Wore black skimpy bra and thong, heels; red skirt and pants, shoes; black outfit with red trim, red pants and shoes. Where do I start? Her first stint was regular Nicole - i.e. very good. In her second show on (S) she was up to her naughty tricks - coming on after a stint with Jada she said she hadn't reached orgasm, then asked if she was allowed to say that. There was more risque talk later saying she wanted someone in "her small system". Her second (N) stint was a real highlight - after using copious amounts of oil all over herself, she moved into the shower for the last 15 minutes. All of this done with her usual happy demeanour. Another brilliant night of shows from her.

Chloe (N) 22:51 to 23:01, (S) 01:02 to 02:38 (96 mins). Wore white cut-off top, white pants and shoes. What was this? Chloe was getting very flirty with the producer (a bit of romance in the BS studios perhaps?). There was a naked roam cam section and lots of nice boob caressing along the way. Very nice stint from her and she looked very happy.

Lori (N) 23:01 to 00:02, (S) 02:38 to 03:52 (135 mins). Wore purple bra and pants. Regular Lori. In lieu of repeating myself from yesterday I'll 'refer you to my previous statement, your honour'.

Jada (N) 00:02 to 01:31, (S) 22:00 to 22:46 & 03:52 to 05:00 (203 mins). Wore net and latex top, stockings and thigh high boots, gloves; college girl uniform, red bra and pants. Two uniform stints, with a domination themed one in the middle, all with oil and the extreme close-ups she favours. She also showed off her flexibility, getting into some eye-watering positions. The dressing up thing certainly brings some variation into proceedings, so I applaud her for that.

Kayleigh (N) 03:00 to 04:05 & 04:09 to 04:17 (73 mins). Wore black bra and pants, thigh high boots. She was a little less outgoing (outrageous?) than I've seen from her in the past, only going boob-free. She also moved from the usual studio into the purple-lit one which is a little more restrictive movement-wise. Still nice to see her and looking forward to a few more shows from this fun-loving girl.

Macie (N) 04:05 to 04:09 (4 mins). Covered for Kayleigh - worth mentioning because it was nice to see her, however briefly.

Sophie (N) 04:17 to 05:00, (S) 22:46 to 23:37 (94 mins). Wore red bra, pants, suspenders and stockings. New girl Sophie had a tough introduction to the night shows with so much competition. She's a very attractive girl and put on a good couple of shows. She very briefly revealed her boobs in the later show, but stayed dressed otherwise. I think she certainly showed promise - hopefully she will be given some regular slots so as to get a chance to really do a proper night show.

Phew! A lot of action last night, and a lot of variation in performance styles. Whether it was planned or an accident to have so many changeovers, I thought it worked well, giving something for just about everyone.
23-08-2018 12:51
winsaw Offline

That was a funny night, it was both good and bad, 9 girls in ment no one got long stints excited Lori who seamed to take over,

Nicole, what an awesome show, she was was at her very best lastnight, full of fun and energy, she got naked lots, then got fully oiled up, then went in the shower, it really doesn't get better than that, what a sexy show,

Chloe, very good show in a tiny thong most the time that really let her show off her amazing fit body, had her big boobs out the hole time really playing with them lots, lots of perfect peachybum action as well, was enjoying herself with lots of smiles,

Kayleigh, only a couple of short stints on TV but looks amazing in them in a tiny black thong, full of energy as always, lots of playing with her lovely bigboobs, her usual excellent TV show, seamed to spend a lot of the night in GG action with Macie on the web,

Jada, better than her last show but still. Long way from what we know she can do, did atleast do some of her moves like spreading her legs wide but kept her outfit on even when she got oiled up which just looked silly,

Lori, usual unsexy show and seamed on a mission to take over not good at all,

Sophie, poor début, she was restricted by bs, best she managed was some hand bra later on, she looked up for it but was not really allowed to do anything, didn't see her in private much so was all a bit pointless,

Savannah, stuck on the web all night, looked pretty but could not do much on FTA and was not allowed to show boobs did get to do some GG with Macie, she should have been on tv instead of Sophie,

Macie, webshow all night again, seamed to be booked at the 241 girl as didn't see her solo, seamed to be enjoying herself working with a pro like Kayleigh can only be good for her,

Kitty, did her usual tease show but as it was only on the webshow got no issues with that she looked pretty and the outfit did show off her curves well,

So a very mixed bag of shows, with far to many girls in, you had to be lucky or patient to get rewarded with good action

23-08-2018 13:01
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

[quote='qwerty125' pid='2192820' dateline='1535025118']
22nd August: the night of (nearly) 1000 babes.

Nicole (N) 22:00 to 22:51 & 01:31 to 03:00, (S) 23:37 to 01:02 (225 mins). Wore black skimpy bra and thong, heels; red skirt and pants, shoes; black outfit with red trim, red pants and shoes. Where do I start? Her first stint was regular Nicole - i.e. very good. In her second show on (S) she was up to her naughty tricks - coming on after a stint with Jada she said she hadn't reached orgasm, then asked if she was allowed to say that. There was more risque talk later saying she wanted someone in "her small system". Her second (N) stint was a real highlight - after using copious amounts of oil all over herself, she moved into the shower for the last 15 minutes. All of this done with her usual happy demeanour. Another brilliant night of shows from her.

Shame I missed Nicole in the shower: if BS had put it on Babestation (the original "Shower Channel") it would have been good as that channel recorded perfectly for me! unlike the other two! Sod's Law at work again! Thanks.
23-08-2018 13:05
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Babenation 5 hours thing:
Ashley - good
Dannii with her top on - ?!?
Dannii with top off - better
Dannii in shower - very good
Chloe - good
Dixie - alright I spose

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-08-2018 08:20
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

After Wednesday 's fun with Nicole and chloe
Last night a dannii marathon with various highlights switching sets half way through her usual 2 hour starter plus getting oily then having a shower despite it being very dark and couldn't see too much
Standard warm up evening by Ashley taking it easy before hopefully a good show tonight
Chloe improving nicely looked angel in white and near enough out of it
Dixie pretty mixed not sure if she was better on bsx
24-08-2018 08:53
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-08-2018 08:53 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  After Wednesday 's fun with Nicole and chloe
Last night a dannii marathon with various highlights switching sets half way through her usual 2 hour starter plus getting oily then having a shower despite it being very dark and couldn't see too much
Standard warm up evening by Ashley taking it easy before hopefully a good show tonight
Chloe improving nicely looked angel in white and near enough out of it
Dixie pretty mixed not sure if she was better on bsx

Yes from what I saw it was a Dannii marathon AS USUAL! I only saw the first hour or so of Babestation which was late starting (certainly on Freeview) as we saw Creative Craft! and a blank screen before Dannii appeared about 30 minutes late in full flow (No Apologies from her or BS!). Babenation was reasonable with Dannii in the shower and Dixie ONLY braless! But that was a bonus as she was only scheduled for BSX! So yes a good but not GREAT night! Chloe's on again tonight! (her third night in a row!) BUT she starts at 8.00 so probably not on TV much (if at all). Wait and see I suppose! How about her!? or Ashley!? in the shower!?.........
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2018 10:29 by trains55.)
24-08-2018 09:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV