babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(18-08-2018 09:58 )winsaw Wrote:  An unexpected night with 3 no shows from Chloe, Dixie and Alice meaning 2 day girls got the chance to get there boobs out,

Eva, stayed on after her day show until 2am looked so cute and sexy, had her lovely boobs fully out a lot of the time but was lying on her front a bit to much, showed off her peachybum with a very small blue thong, like how she does a very innocent look to camera, would hope she gets some booked nights and not just cover

Savannah, got an unexpected night time début and did very well, was not restricted and had her lovely big boobs out the hole time, really playing with them, lots of peachybum action with her on all fours, even sliped her panties off and went fully naked, that's how to make a début, looked like she was enjoying being naughty hope she has more shows,

Taylor, on the webshow looked lovely but didn't get her boobs out, was surprised she didn't get on TV but still good to see her on nights as been some time, had a big blue vibrator with her which she was waving around trying to get private shows,

Old guard did the shows u expect,
Sophie was the best got naked had energy and was well up for naughtyness
Lori was usual Lori nothing to see that was sexy
Ashley took her panties off but worshipped the tripod as usual

Not the expected night but I enjoyed it as got to see girls u don't normally see on nights

Yes a "different" show! Shame Alice, Chloe and Dixie were all no shows: I think the shows suffered as a result! It was good seeing Eva and Savannah (espcially naked!) but although Sophie was good (as usual), Ashley was VERY restrained! and only on FV fairly briefly (Babestation)! And Lori was.......Lori! Like you I think although fairly energetic and naked VIRTUALLY all the time I really don't find her at all sexy! SORRY!

Tonight could be better!.............But after last night I'm not holding my breath! I'm not convinced that the schedule is any more accurate than last night! Thanks.
18-08-2018 10:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Hopefully it's right tonight as Atlanta, Scarlett and Lynda all booked to do bsx as well, my mean some web girl getting on tv

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-08-2018 12:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Oh that sounds hopeful! I'm hoping to see Atlanta and Scarlett OBVIOUSLY plus Lilly and Savannah (both 8.00 girls!) But not too much of Lynda! Thanks and hoping!
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2018 12:38 by trains55.)
18-08-2018 12:37
winsaw Offline

Though that was a very good night, a couple of changes Beth replaced the injured Scarlett and Mia covered another Lily no show,

Atlanta, as usual the star of the night, her show was perfect, a good mix of sexy outfits and nakedness, great to see her doing a lot of standing nude, did her amazing sexy gymnastics, had lots of fun love how she can't stop smiling when she's being naughty, cheeky on the mic as well, a very sexy show, excellent bsx as well,

Beth, great show, did her famous naughty schoolgirl routeen always very sexy, and did some great naked section with lots of playing with her gorgeous peachybum, was in a cheeky mood lots of smiles, did a great bsx as well,

Savannah, very good stuff had her lovely big boobs out lots and really played with them , good to see her getting some TV time again covering the bsx girls, she really looks like she's enjoying getting naughty on nights ,

Linda, looked sexy kept her outfit on as seamed to be getting a lot of callers liking her sexy stockings, played with her big boobs lots and did a very good bsx,

Mia, didn't see that much of her as in private a lot, but on FTA was restricted keeping her outfit on and not doing very much,

Nicole, did her usual very enjoyable fun show with lots of playing with her lovely boobs and working her peachybum, in one of her cheeky moods where she couldn't stop smiling and being naughty, very good to watch,

Very good show and good to see so.many young girls on a Saturday night

19-08-2018 12:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes it was a good night thanks to Atlanta, Beth and Nicole. But once again we didn't see the 8.00 girls on FV! And lots of Lynda on EVERY show! But yes a reasonable night despite the missing Scarlett!
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2018 12:22 by trains55.)
19-08-2018 12:22
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

Nicole (N) 22:00 to 22:59 & 01:28 to 02:38 & 04:42 to 05:00, (S) 23:56 to 01:14 (225 mins). Wore sky blue bra and pants; black bra and pants; black pants only; white top, black pants and skirt, shoes. It's always a joy to see her on screen. She was mostly just topless (for what seemed like an obvious reason I won't dwell on) but delightfully (and surprisingly) went naked for a while on (S). She was very happy last night, wanting to share it with the others in her hand-overs, during one she grabbed hold of Atlanta and didn't want to let her leave! I can never get enough of seeing happy Nicole.

Beth (N) 22:59 to 23:26 & 04:02 to 04:42, (S) 02:16 to 03:37 (148 mins). Wore white crop top, tartan mini skirt and black pants (pants only in later (N) stint). Was I worried after her slightly subdued show last time? No of course not. Here was Beth on tip-top form. The first (pre-FV) show was scorching. She said she didn't have long (going off to do BSX) and that she wanted to go all out, and boy did she. She stood on the desk with the top pulled up and just the skirt around her middle, which she pulled up and down while facing the camera or standing side-on, and nearly melted the set it was so hot. She was also back to doing the dirty, risky talk on the mic. Any of the other girls who wonder how to make a full-on sexy show with the TV restrictions should watch this to see how it's done. Astounding!

Lynda (N) 23:26 to 00:19 & 02:38 to 04:02, (S) 22:00 to 23:04 & 01:14 to 02:16 (263 mins). Wore black bra and pants, stockings and stringy dress, shoes (minus the bra in later shows). The perfect foil for the others last night. Lynda's sultry, seductive, slow teasing performances were a good compliment for the intensity of other parts of the night. Knowing she also appears on BSX I'm a little surprised she doesn't go a bit further, choosing to go boobs out only. With such a strong line-up it might have been tough but she held her own very well.

Atlanta (N) 00:19 to 01:28, (S) 23:04 to 23:56 & 03:37 to 05:00 (204 mins). Wore white narrow top and blue and white patterned panties; lime green top and mini skirt with pink trim, white pants with a black pattern; same as first stint. As if Beth wasn't enough of the blinding naughtiness last night, here was Atlanta doing everything we love, with the added benefit of her risking getting into trouble pushing the boundaries. In fact she made a few references to this, saying she was going to get spanked for breaking the rules. She did a naked roaming cam section on (N), was naked a lot of the rest of the time, and was as flexible and delightful as usual. She also almost pulled the clock off the wall doing a handstand against it!

What a line up - what a night, and to think I almost didn't watch. Nicole gave it her all (bless that beautiful angel); Lynda was a calming, sultry presence; Atlanta was blisteringly naughty; and Beth... a late substitute and undoubtedly my performance of the night, in what was a tough challenge from the others.
19-08-2018 12:24
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I'm with you both qwerty and wishaw last night was enjoyable for the most part with beth atlanta and nicole all providing variety etc whilst was just a complete waste of time
19-08-2018 13:51
winsaw Offline

A very enjoyable night, Sunday showing its the best night of the weekend again,

Atlanta, perfect as usual, was naked a lot really worked her fit body in lots of positions, also when she did have her tiny thong on she gave a lot of peachybum action straight to camera, was in a naughty mood, lots of fun sexy faces to the camera, naughty on the mic again, did her sexy gymnastics, a flora joy to watch,

Nicole, very good show, got naked and moved around a lot with lots of positions some very close to showing she was giving Atlanta a run for her money with the standing nude she did, was in a very happy mood again, lots of smiles and bouncing around the studio, really enjoyable stuff,

Savannah, first full night on TV and she didn't disappoint, had her lovely boobs out the hole time and really played with them, had a tiny thong on which lot her do some very sexy peachybum action, was clearly enjoying herself, hopefully they keep giving her shows,

Lynda, good solid show again, plenty of playing with her boobs working her sexy long legs, was very good on bsx as well, just wish she would not be in black all the time some colour would really improve her shows ,

A very good show I thought

20-08-2018 11:47
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Here here Wishaw atlanta and Nicole made last night very enjoyable
Savannah a very interesting newbie yet already has shown some variety a bit like dixie in looks
Whilst lynda again sooo bloody boring where's that change up gone she went through last month
20-08-2018 20:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally last night was a mixed up with very little changes from what i recorded everyone minus kiki who was scheduled appeared
Dixie was probably the best who keeps delivering these days
Scarlett and daisy were reasonable and maxie slowly improving
21-08-2018 20:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV