babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Review of last night's show
You say that about the old guard, agreed Priya looked bored or narked, Lynda tried her best with a couple calling but Alice's second PoV/roam cam was unbelievable in both senses in that yes we know Mr P was nowhere near her but God alive her arse was something else and she showed a lot more than normal on TV. I hope OFCOM weren't monitoring it because it was hotter than her usual outings.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
12-08-2018 16:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ (Best Ben Kenobi voice): Ofcom, these are not the breaches you're looking for. bladewaveCoolTongue

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
12-08-2018 16:23
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(12-08-2018 16:15 )GreenMachine Wrote:  You say that about the old guard, agreed Priya looked bored or narked, Lynda tried her best with a couple calling but Alice's second PoV/roam cam was unbelievable in both senses in that yes we know Mr P was nowhere near her but God alive her arse was something else and she showed a lot more than normal on TV. I hope OFCOM weren't monitoring it because it was hotter than her usual outings.

I really dislike the roam cam stuff, it dose nothing for me at all and from what I have see was nothing she has not done many times before, which was the point I was making, so stand by my review

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-08-2018 17:39
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

It was new to me as I didn't see much of it in the early days let alone later because once I used to go to bed a proper time not 3am(this was down to a medical problem) at least in the sense she wasn't just on her back with the camera shaking like cctv footage of a live earthquake in Japan. I think others should be allowed to do it not just Alice, but I respect your review and we are all entitled to an opinion. Smile

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
12-08-2018 21:40
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Alice did another PoV /roam cam and put Mr.P's hand on her arse eek twice(bet that made his night)Big Grin Maxie was hot and sultry but didn't do any roaming/PoV which I find astounding and neither did Bella who was on all too briefly on three sets, new Nikita Caslida(Yeo?) went topless straightaway when she went to mainstream TV set and has a nice pair-a friend of Aemelia so another Suicide girl) Sophie was off screen doing stuff on a bed. (Incidentally Studio 66tv had Heather Kay with another tasty tease hour) I didn't stay up that late last night so if anything else happened I missed it.

(This post was last modified: 13-08-2018 11:37 by GMach1.)
13-08-2018 11:36
winsaw Offline

thought that was a good night,

Maxie, very good show with lots of nakedness really showing off her fit body very well, lots of bending over the desk to work her peachybum, played with her bigboobs lots as well, thought it was sexy when she let mr p pull her hair,

Nikita, great first full night show, had her lovely boobs out lots really playing with them, did lots of sexy positions, her outfit was a bit see through which was very sexy, not shy about spreading her legs very good start,

Bella, very good as she always is, sexy outfits really showed off her perfect peachybum, had her big boobs out lots, really enjoying getting naughty, always good to watch,

didn't see any of the other girls as 66 was good last night as well so watch some of that

13-08-2018 15:07
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Agreed 66 was good it had Mia Yasmin, Stacey Carla and Scarlett Louise sharing and then individually and the afore-mentioned Heather Kay. Xpanded btw had horny Honey Scott and Amanda 'A-Bomb' Rendall and Kerrie-Lee Cowan, the former BS babe.

13-08-2018 17:56
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Bella, Jasmin-Marie and Kiki were all wasted last night, yes they looked great but didn't do much but Lori was the priority again and did a PoV perve cam and later a roam cam( funny she never is seen on all fours shaking her arse like Alice and Dannii) Rebecca Kelly(Studio66) did an extended daytime show to 2am but didn't do anything except look gorgeous and waggle her bum occasionally -what a waste of a night! Xpanded had Dionne Mendez, Michelle Moist and Amanda Rendall-now they know how to put on a show even wearing stockings and suspenders which no one at BS seems to bother with these days( and not always bloody black!) Ella Jolie did her usual mistress act complete with horse whip and Karina Currie appeared on Cougars for some reason. All in all, unless you are a complete Lori Buckby fan it was a nothing night!

14-08-2018 10:42
winsaw Offline

^^ this is for review of babestation I don't understand why u are posting info about other channels, this is not the place for that, if u want to talk 66 or xp it should be in there section

14-08-2018 10:49
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Fair enough, mind you there wasn't t much to say about BS last night.

14-08-2018 10:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV