Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
I would say that was one of the best Friday night this year,

Atlanta, the sexy little gymnast did her best to steal the show with an amazing gymnastics routeen both in and out of panties, she did every position you can think of and look so sexy, you could see how much she was enjoying her hardly stopping smiling all night, great cheeky fun on the mic as well lots of talk of big clocks lol, no surprise eating Scarlett pussy earlier in the night really got her going and we all got to enjoy how sexy she was feeling what a show,

Scarlett, giving her BFF a real challenge for babe of the night with an amazing naked show, had all the stuff we enjoy so much , amazing standing nude with her cheeky landing strip on show, lots of playing with her lovely boobs with the camera in between her legs, and an amazing peachybum show, she said on the mic how much she was enjoying herself lastnight and it really shows in an excellent show,

Mila only on tv an hour as Atlanta and Scarlett did there GG show but really made the most of it, went fully topless really playing with her perfect boobs, enjoyed that her nipples where rock hard the hole time, and great peachybum action in a thing that was so tiny it was amazing it covered her very sexy stuff,

Kiki, got a bit lost in everything that was going on lastnight, but if you stopped and watched her was very good, did a slower more cute sort of show than the other girls where doing lastnight but I liked it as it was a nice change of pace, lots of playing with her lovely bigboobs as usual, she had her hair up lastnight not sure it looks as good as when its down but still stop.it being a sexy good show,

Ashley was a bit more lively then usual last night, maybe with all the young talent in she felt needed to.up her game a bit, took her panties off worked her peachybum but was still to much of a slave to pervecam as it stops her from moving,

Great to see the young girls really doing well and making a Friday night fun and sexy hopefully the old guard don't come marching back after there summer hols to make Friday poor again

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-08-2018 12:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Here here wishaw preferred last night to Thursday
Ashley scarlett kiki and atlanta got a fair share to show what they have got
As for later its gonna be a boreathon with priya and lynda back along with Alice personally not expecting much
11-08-2018 12:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-08-2018 12:09 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Here here wishaw preferred last night to Thursday
Ashley scarlett kiki and atlanta got a fair share to show what they have got
As for later its gonna be a boreathon with priya and lynda back along with Alice personally not expecting much

Yes I thought it was pretty good: Scarlett and Atlanta REALLY gave us cracking shows although Ashley was entertaining and on Babestation unlike Thursday night! Tonight (like you) I'm not expecting much with both Lynda and Priya on! But we may be surprised!?........
11-08-2018 12:18
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-08-2018 12:01 )winsaw Wrote:  I would say that was one of the best Friday night this year,

Atlanta, the sexy little gymnast did her best to steal the show with an amazing gymnastics routeen both in and out of panties, she did every position you can think of and look so sexy, you could see how much she was enjoying her hardly stopping smiling all night, great cheeky fun on the mic as well lots of talk of big clocks lol, no surprise eating Scarlett pussy earlier in the night really got her going and we all got to enjoy how sexy she was feeling what a show,

Scarlett, giving her BFF a real challenge for babe of the night with an amazing naked show, had all the stuff we enjoy so much , amazing standing nude with her cheeky landing strip on show, lots of playing with her lovely boobs with the camera in between her legs, and an amazing peachybum show, she said on the mic how much she was enjoying herself lastnight and it really shows in an excellent show,

Mila only on tv an hour as Atlanta and Scarlett did there GG show but really made the most of it, went fully topless really playing with her perfect boobs, enjoyed that her nipples where rock hard the hole time, and great peachybum action in a thing that was so tiny it was amazing it covered her very sexy stuff,

Kiki, got a bit lost in everything that was going on lastnight, but if you stopped and watched her was very good, did a slower more cute sort of show than the other girls where doing lastnight but I liked it as it was a nice change of pace, lots of playing with her lovely bigboobs as usual, she had her hair up lastnight not sure it looks as good as when its down but still stop.it being a sexy good show,

Ashley was a bit more lively then usual last night, maybe with all the young talent in she felt needed to.up her game a bit, took her panties off worked her peachybum but was still to much of a slave to pervecam as it stops her from moving,

Great to see the young girls really doing well and making a Friday night fun and sexy hopefully the old guard don't come marching back after there summer hols to make Friday poor again

Yes I agree it was a pretty good show for a Friday! Scarlett and Atlanta were the REAL stars but as you say Ashley was a bit more "exciting" than of late! Kiki was (I thought) a bit restrained and bored?

So it will be interesting tonight with Lynda on and Priya returning! Not expecting great things despite Alice, Scarlett, Dixie and Atlanta being on (especially as Scarlett and Dixie are the 8.00 girls!)! We shall see! Thanks.
11-08-2018 12:24
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

Scarlett (N) 22:00 to 22:46 & 03:31 to 05:00, (S) 00:31 to 01:31 (195 mins). Wore black and white patterned bra and pants; black and lime green pants; b/w bra/pants and stockings. Full of energy as usual, stunning Scarlett was on top form. She's one of the best at working the camera, making the most of the limits of the set. Regularly naked through the night, with careful use of the panties so as to make the most of a good range of positions, she worked her boobs and bum to great effect. She ran a naked POV on (S) for about 10 minutes laying on her back and bent over. I can't judge how good it was though as the shaky camera effect always makes me feel queasy so I have to skip through these sections.

Kiki (N) 22:46 to 00:30, (S) 01:31 to 02:31 (164 mins). Wore blue and black bra/pants and black suspender belt. I've come to the conclusion that Kiki loves her new shapely figure - probably as much as we all do. Her boobs were out all night and she just can't stop playing with them - squeezing, stroking, cupping - and why not? I'd play with them all night given half a chance. In the first show Kiki showed that a certain young lady (see below) isn't the only flexible one on the roster, as she lifted her leg up high twice and did the splits. She went full naked in the first show and topless in the second.

Atlanta (N) 00:30 to 02:02, (S) 22:00 to 22:46 & 02:31 to 04:04 (231 mins). Wore red bra and pants, tartan mini skirt and skin coloured stockings; a white narrow top and pink panties; red pants. I tried - I really did. I wanted to count the number of different positions Atlanta got into but it's hopeless, there's just too many to keep track of. At one point she was standing in the corner with one foot on the floor and the the other leg vertically up against the wall - amazing. Later she was sideways, upside down, feet in every direction at once (not in a drunk way - a good way!), all over the shop. She was also in a very good mood with lots of laughing - it's so cute when she says something vaguely rude on the mic and makes herself giggle.

Ashley Emma (N) 02:02 to 03:31, (S) 22:46 to 00:31 & 04:04 to 05:00 (250 mins). Wore black bra and thong, stockings and suspenders, heels. Ashley stripped down to her stockings (and shoes), rubbed generous amounts of oil over herself, went full naked in the last stint, and provided a good level of competition to the others last night. The sections where she was just in her stockings were particularly memorable.

Well, I'm 3 for 3. Atlanta and Scarlett could write a rule book on the art of positioning on camera, everyone seemed happy and once again the show was well shot and ran smoothly. Considering it is live all night there's bound to be the odd hiccup from time to time so maybe it's just luck, but the line-up the last few nights has been on top form.

I'm having a little break from the shows now, so my next review will probably be sometime on the middle/late next week.
11-08-2018 14:19
winsaw Offline

Well that was a much better night than expected with 3 of the young girls getting on tv be some time since that's happened on a Saturday night,

Atlanta, star of the show as usual, she was very cute lastnight had a big pink bow in her hair and cute little socks on rest of her was naked as usual lol but she looked so sexy playing up how young she is, usual excellent show with everything we expect from her, was happy and having lots of fun a joy to watch,

Dixie, did a great show, so full of energy and movement lots of playing with her bigboobs took her panties off really worked her peachybum also nice to see her rubbing her pussy lots, she was so happy and smiling all the time, she really did enjoy getting naughty, great show,

Mila, for the 2nd night running did an awesome show, more of her peachybum on show which I really liked had a tiny thong on again very sexy, had her lovely boobs out and really played with them, did her trademark looking into camera as she did it which I find so sexy, very good show again,

The old guard just did there usual routines each doing exactly what you would expect them to not bad shows boobs, nakedness etc just no variety you almost know to the minute when they will do something, one thing being away for a bit has not cheered up Priya she still looked like she didn't want to be there,

So a good Saturday night for once where it was easy to avoid the old guard and enjoy the sexy shows the young girls where doing,

12-08-2018 11:48
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just a shame we didn't see Dixie or Mila on FV! Unless they were on BN? The only FV show I didn't record! Instead we saw Alice, Atlanta, Priya and lots of Lynda!
12-08-2018 12:21
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Wish i had the same shows as you wishaw
As i had to deal with lynda priya alice and atlanta
And to be honest only atlanta stood out was pretty much the same stuff ive seen alice all the week and lynda and priya returning didn't add much rather have seen another fresher night with daisy or hell drag jess west in
12-08-2018 12:22
winsaw Offline

(12-08-2018 12:21 )trains55 Wrote:  Just a shame we didn't see Dixie or Mila on FV! Unless they were on BN? The only FV show I didn't record! Instead we saw Alice, Atlanta, Priya and lots of Lynda!

all the young exciting girls where on babecall when it was sky only

12-08-2018 13:54
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-08-2018 13:54 )winsaw Wrote:  
(12-08-2018 12:21 )trains55 Wrote:  Just a shame we didn't see Dixie or Mila on FV! Unless they were on BN? The only FV show I didn't record! Instead we saw Alice, Atlanta, Priya and lots of Lynda!

all the young exciting girls where on babecall when it was sky only

TYPICAL! Thanks again BS!.............
12-08-2018 15:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV