babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning all. Recorded Babestation and Babenation FV: getting fed up with Babecall! Hope I didn't miss a good show: probably not though! Hoped to see Bella! and Atlanta mainly: Bella was only on briefly! I presume she was on cams most of the night!?.....
Babestation:
Lynda on for 1 hour 39 minutes wearing a smallish white top and red and white "come on England" pants with her red PVC boots! A bit adventurous for her! She stood up, sat up, crouched and laid on her back. Topless after 17 minutes and from then onwards on and off. Tit, bum and crotch close ups. Normal Lynda.
Atlanta was then on for 1 hour 27 minutes in blue bra and pants. Sat up at the start and went braless early on as usual. Then naked very soon afterwards! She sat up, crouched and laid on her front and back REALLY shaking her body and bum and playing with her lovely tits as she always does! Very energetic and excellent as normal.
Lori was then on for 1 hour 25 minutes wearing a red/black bra and pants! She stood up, sat up, laid on her side and laid on the floor with her legs wide open for a 2 minute challenge! Good as usual: normal Lori! Quite energetic.
Kayleigh was then on for 59 minutes wearing a black suit. She sat up and crouched with lots of top half shots! She went topless early and really played with her big tits! Good but tame!
Lynda was then on (again!) for the last section of 1 hour 28 minutes. She was wearing her mesh suit, stripy top stockings and black PVC boots. Sat up, laid on her back and crouched briefly showing cleavage and going topless towards the end. There were full, bottom and top half shots. Normal Lynda.
We then saw Atlanta (Babecall) for the last miute or so dressed.
A REASONABLE but tamish show! Didn't see Bella or Eva Ray. I presume on cams and/or Babecall? The other girls seemed a bit restrained EXCEPT for Atlanta who really knows how to put on a show!
Babenation:
Lori on for the first 10 minutes! Sat up with top half shots! Naked?
Lynda was then on for 1 hour 21 minutes in her England outfit. Stood up and sat up with fullish and top half shots. Topless and played with her tits. Covered up before she went off. Normal Lynda but tame!
Atlanta was then on for 1 hour 2 minutes. Braless wearing (tiny) green pants. Various positions as usual: crouched a lot of the time and stood up on the desk. Naked briefly! Good as usual.
Bella! was on for ONLY 27 minutes! She was wearing a black strapless bra and big black pants. Stood up front and side, leant on the desk, sat up and laid on her side. She got one big tit out and played with it BRIEFLY! but otherwise stayed covered up! Tame! but nice to watch: she has a cracking body with lovely big tits and arse!
Lori was then on (again!) for an hour. In her red/black bra and pants. Stood upat the start (top half shots) and used various positions as usual. Topless and naked early as usual and played with her tits a lot BUT there were mainly top half shots! Got dressed at the end!
Kayleigh was then on for 57 minutes! She was in her black suit sat up at the start (top half) showing cleavage. Went topless (no further) and really played with her nice tits. Top half shots mainly. Tamish.
Atlanta was then on (Babecall) for the last 2 minutes dressed.
Another REASONABLE tamish show! It was good to see Bella BUT only VERY briefly and dressed most of the time! No Eva Ray again!
So I was very disappointed again! Bella hardly on and VERY tame! Lots of Lynda! Atlanta again the best girl on!
Tonight we have:
Atlanta again! (10.00-5.00), Lilly Roma (8.00-4.00), Beth (8.00-4.00), Kayleigh again! (10.00-5.30), Priya (10.00-5.00) and Kiki (8.00-4.00) SIX girls again!
Enjoy!?.............................Thanks.
25-06-2018 09:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I agree trains not sure whats up with bella some good variety yet doesn't seem to be wanting to unleash her assets
Atlanta was good value on her return
Whilst almost gobsmacked when for the first time in ages lynda had something NEW then back to her usual ways
As for lori no real suprise for me these days doesn't seem to keep a bra on for longer than a few minutes unless starting at 10
25-06-2018 21:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded Babestation and Babenation FV hoping to see Atlanta and Lilly Roma (who's NEVER on FV!). But Lilly and Kiki cancelled so ONLY 4 girls on!?
Babestation:
Priya on from 10.00 (as usual) after adverts for 1 hour 31 minutes. In black bradress? and struggled to keep her escaping tits covered up! Went topless earlyish and used her normal positions with fullish and top half shots. She went naked at 11.03 until the end for her 2 minute challenge liste in lines! Sat up (top half) and crouched and really rubbed her pussy. Good.
Atlanta was then on for 1 hour 12 minutes in red bra and pants. Played with bra at the very start and took it off after JUST 1 minute! Various positions as usual! Her pants went down to below her bum (mid-thigh) and she went naked really playing with her nice tits as normal. Very good.
Beth was then on for 1 hour 18 minutes braless in (tiny) black pants and stockings. Various positions with (mainly) full shots. Took her pants off early as usual. Various positions: crouched and laid on her front a lot and sat up (full) showing off her lovely arse! Good.
Preeti was then on (again!) for 1 hour 9 minutes braless from the start in (big) white pants. Sat up and crouched and went naked with fullish and top half shots. Good.
Atlanta was then on (again!) for 1 hour 2 minutes. She was braless just in her red pants from earlier. Sat up, crouched and stood up with fullish and top half shots. Went naked for a time and really bounced her lovely lithe body and played with her tits. Her pants went down slightly at the end. Very good.
Kayleigh was then on for the last 47 minutes! She was in a black suit. Sat up, crouched and laid on her front. Full and top half shots. Went topless BUT no further. Good.
So a REASONABLE show with lots of Atlanta! who was very good as usual. The other girls were all right BUT not GREAT!
Babenation:
Kayleigh was on for (literally) the first minute! Naked! sat up on her (side view) rubbing her bum. Nice despite top half shots!
Priya was then on for 1 hour 34 minutes in (big) white bra and pants. Showed cleavage (and half a nipple) from the start. Sat up front and side (a lot) and crouched. Went braless and naked and really rubbed her pussy. good.
Atlanta was then on (in the massage room) for JUST 58 minutes! Naked from the start! Sat up, crouched, stood up and laid on her front and back. She played with her nice tits and Really rubbed her pussy visibly! At one point she stood up and did a "handstand" against the wall! as well as other gymnastics showing just how flexible her body is! Fantastic and possibly her best ever section on BN!
Kayleigh was on next for 1 hour 2 minutes in a pink large mesh suit? which didn't cover much up! Sat up, crouched (a lot) and laid on her side with full and top half shots. Good.
Priya was then on (again!) for 1 hour 22 minutes braless in her white pants from her earlier section. Sat up ( a lot) and crouched (a lot). Stayed braless and was tame!
We then saw Kayleigh (Babestation) for the last 2 minutes.
Quite a good show: I thought it was better than Babestation for a change! Especially Atlanta who was really excellent!
Beth wasn't on at all and Kayleigh seemed a bit tame. Priya was .....Priya.
Tonight we have:
Alexis! (8.00-4.00), Priya again! (10.00-5.00), Lori (10.00-5.00), Nicole (10.00-5/30), Kitty ( 8.00-4.00) and Kayleigh again? (8.00-4.00) I thought Kayleigh said that last night was her last night this month? Enjoy!?..............Thanks.
26-06-2018 10:06
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

I'm back - but is it with a bang or a whimper?

22:00 Babenation, Atlanta on first (that'll be a bang then!), wearing the red bra and pants with odd looking buckles in the straps. Straight out of the gate she was up to her usual standard, actively moving around on the desk, then standing. Right on time at 22:16 the bra was removed. At 22:23 she made a cheeky comment about the people at BS not charging up the phones properly, and 3 minutes later when referring to male callers said "and girls too - I love a girl," ahh bless! At 22:34 while standing on the desk she made a rare mistake, briefly leaving the microphone turned on (whoops). Between 23:01 and 23:13 the pants came down, first around the thighs, then right off.
23:13 Kayleigh took over wearing a black one piece bathing suit. there was early pussy rubbing and the boobs were quickly revealed. At 23:25 the top was pulled down further, and then the baby oil came out! First she poured a little over her boobs, then a few minutes later a lot more went over her legs as well. Mr. P also got involved (grrr) briefly rubbing some oil on her bum. At 23:44 Kayleigh was now naked and sat in the chair. There was a glorious ten minutes where the camera was not directed very well, resulting in significant pussy slips and visible rubbing. She finished just after midnight.

I switched to Babecall (just for a laugh - I haven't seen the ads much recently.) After a few minutes of ads Beth was on looking absolutely stunning, naked laying on her front - for all of about 5 minutes before the feed was off again to 00:25 when Kayleigh took over. She was wearing the net outfit with a pink thong. This show was a little more restrained than the first but still very good. I gave up when the ads came back again at 00:54.

So, a couple of good shows to come back to after two weeks of abstinence. I don't get the Babecall thing though. Going private makes sense on the day shows where there's more restrictions for what's on screen, but for night shows it seems a bit pointless. I think they should run it with the same rules as the two "main" channels and stop the interruptions - but what do I know?
26-06-2018 13:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2018 13:43 )qwerty125 Wrote:  I'm back - but is it with a bang or a whimper?

22:00 Babenation, Atlanta on first (that'll be a bang then!), wearing the red bra and pants with odd looking buckles in the straps. Straight out of the gate she was up to her usual standard, actively moving around on the desk, then standing. Right on time at 22:16 the bra was removed. At 22:23 she made a cheeky comment about the people at BS not charging up the phones properly, and 3 minutes later when referring to male callers said "and girls too - I love a girl," ahh bless! At 22:34 while standing on the desk she made a rare mistake, briefly leaving the microphone turned on (whoops). Between 23:01 and 23:13 the pants came down, first around the thighs, then right off.
23:13 Kayleigh took over wearing a black one piece bathing suit. there was early pussy rubbing and the boobs were quickly revealed. At 23:25 the top was pulled down further, and then the baby oil came out! First she poured a little over her boobs, then a few minutes later a lot more went over her legs as well. Mr. P also got involved (grrr) briefly rubbing some oil on her bum. At 23:44 Kayleigh was now naked and sat in the chair. There was a glorious ten minutes where the camera was not directed very well, resulting in significant pussy slips and visible rubbing. She finished just after midnight.

I switched to Babecall (just for a laugh - I haven't seen the ads much recently.) After a few minutes of ads Beth was on looking absolutely stunning, naked laying on her front - for all of about 5 minutes before the feed was off again to 00:25 when Kayleigh took over. She was wearing the net outfit with a pink thong. This show was a little more restrained than the first but still very good. I gave up when the ads came back again at 00:54.

So, a couple of good shows to come back to after two weeks of abstinence. I don't get the Babecall thing though. Going private makes sense on the day shows where there's more restrictions for what's on screen, but for night shows it seems a bit pointless. I think they should run it with the same rules as the two "main" channels and stop the interruptions - but what do I know?

What a shame I haven't got Sky as I would have seen Kayleigh's pussy slips!
I agree about Babecall: it should be a "normal" nightshow like the others!...........
26-06-2018 13:51
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

Hey Trains. The slips were only visible on the stream - they would have been hidden by the OSG on TV. Don't panic though, I'm uploading an HD video that I'll post in Kayleigh's caps thread.
26-06-2018 13:54
Curious H4 Offline
Account Closed

The shows last night were very good, gorgeous Priya and Atlanta my two favourites. Atlanta kept on and on about this Mr P though.
I agree about the dreadful Mr P or crew member bit pushing himself forward rubbing oil on and slapping Kayleigh's bum... yuk!
Kayleigh though didn't seem very pleased - her face said it all -
26-06-2018 13:55
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2018 13:55 )Curious H4 Wrote:  The shows last night were very good, gorgeous Priya and Atlanta my two favourites. Atlanta kept on and on about this Mr P though.
I agree about the dreadful Mr P or crew member bit pushing himself forward rubbing oil on and slapping Kayleigh's bum... yuk!
Kayleigh though didn't seem very pleased - her face said it all -

Yes but you NEVER see Mr P on-screen certainly on FV! Just YET another BS gimmick!
26-06-2018 14:50
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2018 13:54 )qwerty125 Wrote:  Hey Trains. The slips were only visible on the stream - they would have been hidden by the OSG on TV. Don't panic though, I'm uploading an HD video that I'll post in Kayleigh's caps thread.

That's what I thought! Thanks for confirming it though.
26-06-2018 14:54
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Glad kayleigh finally wore something other than black was really started to think she was very limited
Couldn't fault atlanta looked hot in red completely different to everyone else last night
Couldn't really care much for priya does nothing for me
26-06-2018 17:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV