Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Ashley, tame? I thought she did her most daring night ever! Wink
15-06-2018 14:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Ashley and her tripod. She never goes anywhere without it. When she gets the bus she asks for a full return and a half fare for the tripod. When she goes to buy her paper, she ties it to a post outside the shop. When she watches Love Island, she has a little armchair for it so the tripod can watch too. I bet it even has its own instagram account, I just haven't found it yet Wink
15-06-2018 14:21
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I thought Babenation was worth recording to see Ashley (twice) and Dannii (once) Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-06-2018 14:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded all three FV shows hoping to see Scarlett and Dixie as well as Ashley; not too worried about seeing Jada or Lynda!
Quite a good night compared to the night before!
Babestation:
Scarlett was on for JUST 30 minutes from 10.00 after a few sexchat adverts!.She was wearing her white bra and pants set with flesh? stockings. Various positions as usual, braless on 15 minutes and played with her lovely BIG tits as usual. Rubbed her pussy (inside her pants!) a lot! Very good as usual.
Lynda was then on for 1 hour 22 minutes wearing a strappy black see-through bra, dress, stripy top stockings and PVC boots. Stood up and sat up at the start and went topless. Normal Lynda!
Scarlett was then on (again!) for JUST 56 minutes! She was braless in white pants and flesh? stockings (from earlier). She stood up and rubbed her pussy area as usual! Sat up, laid on her back, stood up and sat on the chair (side view) full shots. She took her pants off briefly in a 2 Min Challenge (there were lots of those!) and her pants went down to mid-thigh and ankles several times! Her pants were off again later briefly! Good but not GREAT!
Ashley was then on for 1 hour 19 minutes. She was wearing a black PVC bra, red skirt AND no pants! She put white ankle socks and black flat shoes on. She laid on her side and sat up topless. She sat up (full), stood up (showing off her lovely big arse and going braless and her skirt went down to mid-thigh and off! So naked except socks and shoes. Good but not GREAT: but good bum shots as usual!
Jada was then on for JUST 53 minutes in (big) red bra, red skirt, red pants, white ankle socks and red shoes. Stood up, sat on desk, laid on her back, sat up and crouched. Went topless early and braless and her pants went down a few times and she was naked before the end getting very oily as usual.
Scarlett was then on (again!) for 1 hour 2 minutes. She was braless (as before) and sat up, stood up, crouched and sat on the chair (top half) and was naked for 2 minutes. Then she laid on her back and went fully naked briefly. (She took her stockings after JUST 7 minutes!) Very good as usual but not GREAT: naked on and off!
Ashley was then on (again!) for the last 57 minutes. In black bra only (no pants!) Sat up and laid on her side and was topless early. Crouched, laid on front (a lot), stood up (top half) and sat up briefly. She was FULLY naked from 16 minutes until the end mostly crouched and laid on her front! Good but not her best!
So a MUCH better show than the previous night! Lots of Scarlett (2 hours 28 minutes) and Ashley (2 hours 16 minutes) BUT no Dixie! Lynda and Jada did their usual show!
Babenation:
Jada was on for 1 hour 31 minutesas college girl (white blouse, red tie, grey skirt, white ankle socks and glasses! Sat up topless from the start and played with her nipples. laid on her back rubbed pussy area, stood up braless and oiled her tits (and tie!) Sat up and stood up stretched out and oiled her bum. Normal Jada.
Dixie was then on for 1 hour 13 minutes! in the pink office (while the study was de-oiled!?) braless in (biggish) black pants saying that she felt really horny! She used various positions and REALLY played with her lovely BIG tits. Good but not GREAT: didn't go naked as she did last month! (There was a brief section of Ashley (BS) at 12.48 when Dixie moved to the study)
Ashley was then on for 57 minutes! in a black/cream bra and pants set. Sat up at the start, crouched, laid on her front and stood up with full (bum) shots. She took her pants off after JUST a few minutes and was FULLY naked for 35 minutes! and sat up towards the end briefly with front (top half) shots. Good as usual.
Lynda was then on for the last hour and eighteen minutes. In mesh suit and PVC boots. Various positions and topless until about 5 minutes before the end. Tame: normal Lynda!
So a REASONABLE show but not GREAT! It was good to see Dixie on for a long time BUT Scarlett didn't appear at all! Very unusual! (It looks like she was on BSX as well as Jada and Lynda as well as being on the normal show!)
Babecall:
A BIT better!
After JUST 2 minutes of sexchat adverts! Dixie was on (Pink Office) for 58 minutes! She was wearing a black dress/suit and went topless straight away! Sat up front (top half) and crouched. Went braless (dress/suit rolled down), sat up (top half), crouched and laid on her side and back. She REALLY played with her lovely BIG tits most of the time and rubbed her pussy (hand inside her pants!). Good bit not her best show!
After 35 minutes! of sexchat adverts Scarlett was on (pink set) for the rest of the show:24 minutes! She was braless in her white pants. She sat up, crouched, laid on front and laid on back. She moved her pants down to mid-thigh and below her knees and was naked for 3 minutes! Her pants went down again BUT not off! Really played with her lovely BIG tits a lot and rubbed her pussy area most of the time. Put her (big) white bra on just before the end. Very good but not FULLY naked for long!
So a better night than the last few! All the girls were on and did a REASONABLE job BUT I felt that Scarlett was a bit restrained and tamer than usual and Dixie not as good as she gave the impression that she might be! But at least she was on FV for 2 hours 11 minutes! Thanks BS!
Tonight we have:
Dixie again! (10.00-4.00), Alice! (10.00-5.00), Sophie (10.00-5.00), Olivia (10.00-5.30) and Kiki (8.00-4.00). Hoping for good footage of Dixie!? as well as the others. Enjoy!?........................
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2018 10:14 by trains55.)
16-06-2018 09:54
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

What a difference a day makes, bs bounced back from Thursday no show with a great show lastnight,
Scarlett was excellent as always, botn for me, she was in her famous white see through thong not the night, always know she's in a naughty mood when she's got this on, played with her lovely big boobs and peachybum lots also some very sexy standing nude what a great show,
Dixie very good show, she's getting better all the time at nigths, had her lovely boobs out the hole time, she's just so full of energy makes her shows a joy to watch, used lots of positions and love that big smile as we've enjoying being naughty,
Jada classic sexy night from her, started in her trade mark school uniform no on dose this better, showed off how flexible her legs are and got all oiledup, seams she had a sexy female producer lastnight and it was making her horny as she kept telling us on the mic this got the best out of her,
Lynda had a very good night sexy outfit again loved the boots lots of sexy peachybum action which I really liked,
Scarlett, Lynda & Jada all did BSX as well and where all excellent on there,
A great night with bs near its best

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-06-2018 11:29
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Attempted to record all the FV shows as usual but for some strange reason didn't manage to get Babestation:a bit worried that I missed a VERY good show and that I missed the best-ever footage of Dixie!?................
But I thought that the other two shows were pretty good: I think Babenation was the best it's been for quite some time of late: all five girls were on (Sophie ONLY on for 4 minutes!) I see it was 60p a minute for the second night running!: desparate measures!?...
Babenation:
Sophie was on for the first 4 minutes! naked except for white stockings stood up side and back (full) with front shots (top half) plus BRIEF front shots! Good but VERY brief.
Olivia was then on for 1 hour 26 minutes in a (big) pink bra, matching pants, black stockings and black shoes. Various positions: stood up front side and back, leant on desk, crouched and laid on her side and front. She also stood up and leant on the sideboard. Topless after just 8 minutes and her pants were off 3 minutes later! She was very good as usual really playing with her big tits and rubbing her pussy (visibly) a lot of the time! Not fully naked but very good as usual.
Kiki was then on for JUST 40 minutes in a black/red one piece suit (swimsuit?) showing good cleavage. She sat up at the start and knelt up, crouched, stood up, leant on the desk rubbing her bum. She went braless (suit down) after JUST 4 minutes and was FULLY naked 13 minutes later! until the end.She played with her new tits and really rubbed her pussy a lot of the time visibly! Very good.
Alice was then on for 51 minutes wearing a (strappy) black bra (which came off straight away!) and matching pants WITHOUT footwear! Her pants went down to her knees after JUST 3 minutes and she was FULLY naked 2 minutes later until the end! She sat up, knelt up, laid on her side (nice) and stood up with full and top half shots. She sat on the chair with top half shots (for a quite good 2 minute challenge listen in line!) Very good as usual PLUS no gimmicky sections with "Mr P" (who we never see on TV anyway)! HOORAY!
Kiki was then on (again!) for 58 minutes (with a brief shot of Sophie on Babecall) in the same outfit from earlier. She sat up, knelt up, crouched and stood up with full and top half shots. She went braless after JUST 10 minutes and was naked (again!) 13 minutes later until the end with a few BRIEF front shots! She really rubbed her pussy a lot again visibly! and played with her new tits a lot. Very good again.
Dixie was then on at 3.59 for the last hour (she finished at 5.00 instead of Sophie who finished at 4.00). She was braless from the start wearing (biggish) black pants and black and multicoloured boots! Crouched, sat up and laid on her side. Really played with her lovely BIG tits a lot as usual. Her pants went down VERY briefly while she was crouched BUT they stayed on! At 4.58 she put her strapless bra on until the end (This looked like a (rolled up) top seeming to be a boobtube (do you remembder them?) Good as usual but a bit tame.
So I quite enjoyed the show. All the girls were good and although I think Kiki is a very attractive girl and showed off her nice (new) tits unfortunately I hate her "ink"!
Babecall: Much better again!
Last night (this morning!) it was "The Sophie Show"! She was on for the whole show from the start apart from two advert breaks totalling 33 minutes! She was wearing a grey top and pink pants and went braless before taking her top off and laid on her front. after the first break she was laid on her front fully naked and shook her bum and crouched briefly.
After the next break she was braless now wearing pink pants, pink suspender belt and dark blue? stockings. She sat up with top half and fuller shots and crouched ( a lot) and laid on her front and side really playing with her big tits.
Then Dixie (Babenation) was on for the last few seconds and got dressed straight away.
So a REASONABLE show compared to some nights recently!
So although I was fairly pleased with what I managed to record I'm a bit worried that Babestation was better still. Pleae let me know if it was and ESPECIALLY if Dixie was more risque!? I'm hoping not!.....................
Tonight we have:
Alice again! (10.00-5.00), Alexis Reed! (8.00-4.00), Sophie again! (8.00-4.00), Kiki again! (8.00-4.00) and Lynda (10.00-5.00). No-one after 5.00am?............Enjoy!?
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2018 09:21 by trains55.)
17-06-2018 09:03
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Alice did the usual mr p bull crap earlier in the evening at one point didn't even face the main camera
Personally was a decent night was hopeful seeing a good amount of sophie and dixie instead of seeing olivia
As for kiki i feel shes improving and enjoying her new assets
17-06-2018 09:45
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-06-2018 09:45 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Alice did the usual mr p bull crap earlier in the evening at one point didn't even face the main camera
Personally was a decent night was hopeful seeing a good amount of sophie and dixie instead of seeing olivia
As for kiki i feel shes improving and enjoying her new assets

So was Dixie on BS last night? And how was she? Did I miss anything compared to BN? Hope not BUT need to know! Thanks.
17-06-2018 12:32
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Dixie was on babecall a lot last night and on Babestation later on and very good indeed, spend a lot of the night with her panties down round her knees so was naked most the time, she was really enjoying herself playing with her big boobs and lovely peachybum, the naughtiest show she's done in a bit,
Kiki I really enjoyed had her lovely new boobs out all night and really played with them, she seams to be really enjoying her new boobs did show very nice ass to camera stuff as well, the panties stayed on but there was a lot to enjoy,
Only two I watched lastnight as bsx and 66 where very good and took a lot of my time lol

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-06-2018 12:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-06-2018 12:34 )winsaw Wrote:  Dixie was on babecall a lot last night and on Babestation later on and very good indeed, spend a lot of the night with her panties down round her knees so was naked most the time, she was really enjoying herself playing with her big boobs and lovely peachybum, the naughtiest show she's done in a bit,
Kiki I really enjoyed had her lovely new boobs out all night and really played with them, she seams to be really enjoying her new boobs did show very nice ass to camera stuff as well, the panties stayed on but there was a lot to enjoy,
Only two I watched lastnight as bsx and 66 where very good and took a lot of my time lol

Thanks for that! I guessed she would have been better on BS! But I have her FULLY naked from last month: ONLY 32 minutes but VERY good! She really seems to be enjoying herself now and very consistent in giving us good or excellent shows.
Kiki was very good going fully naked on BN twice and although her boobs look nice and she is very attractive I don't like her "ink". So another good night for Babestation. Thanks again.
17-06-2018 12:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV