babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: PartyGirls last night
I don't have Sky but I understand from someone who does that there was a strip (by Michelle Moist) BUT it didn't amount to much and there might be a post later to show how pathetic it was.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2009 21:16 by vila.)
27-10-2009 20:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(27-10-2009 20:46 )vila Wrote:  I don't have Sky but I understand from someone who does that there was a strip (by Michelle Moist) BUT it didn't amount to much and there might be a post later to show how pathetic it was.

Thanks for that:I guessed it would be a Sky-only thing;WHY CANT CELLCAST TREAT US MORE EQUAL! After all as I said it has happened twice on Freeview! So we didnt miss much then;I was worried it might have been LORI again or PAIGE!!!!!???/
Thanks anyway;lets see what happens tonight. I know PAIGE and RACHEL should be on somewhere!But thats all I know.
27-10-2009 21:15
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

There was a strip by michele which i can only describe as pathetic. she took her bra off wiggled her arse at camera which then zoomed in so close to her face yu could see up her nose while camera was on her face took pants off and that was it cut back to girl on bed make your own mind up if thats worth it.

smile... even on the crap days!
27-10-2009 22:19
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Mornig all. How did you get on last night? I tried the "new" BabestationXtra. It was different apparently very similar to how early Babestation was;before my time and I still havent got Sky! As a show it was all right obviously suited to those who wanted to send in texts and see them on screen'a bit like the "old" partygirls! It was novel being able to see the three main shows at the same time admittedly in a small box. It seemed quite interactive with requests being done;especially a girl licking another girls nipple until the camera veered away......but not all of the girls went topless for long...........The picture is also quite small although no worse than the original PartyGirls.......
I probably wont record it every night as I prefer seeing girls full-screen so the after 9.00 observations will still be useful to me ;keep this up please people!Thanks very much. On the whole I'm just wondering whether Cellcast have done enough to save themselves and their girls let alone us viewers!
As last nighgts shows were all crossovers between all the channels;I saw KELLY on BS1 (on the webstream pre-Freeview)playing with cream and moving her pants down quite a way;VERY GOOd FOR HER;just like the old PartyGirls;and she was a "main" presenter on Partyland! I think I will record BS1 if this continues and hopefully catch all of the girls. I presume this situation will continue at the moment;much as I (and others?) dont particularly like it.
Anyway work now and I will be on later tonight to read your reports.Bye for now.
28-10-2009 08:55
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

That's the first time I've actually seen Paige fully topless for a whole section. She was sitting on a motorbike with Charlie just after midnight on BS1. It was quite entertaining girl-girl stuff between them and no annoying message boxes saying "we have a girl caller on the phone".
The motorbike was used by other girls throughout the night judging from my BS extra recording.
10 different girls were on the 4 shows in total, Paige, Kelly, Louise, Rosie, Yvette, Stevie, Charlie, Ella, Alex and Jasmine, who popped on to advertise herself on the following PartyPeople show.
28-10-2009 11:16
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(27-10-2009 13:06 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(27-10-2009 11:42 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Quickly ran through my recording of Bang Babes, and looks like I made a good choice, as there was a couple of sections from the super sexy and downright hot Toni, plus some red headed girl who I had not seen before (still microphone probs, so I didn't get her name).

There were 2 red headed girls on, but I assume you mean Nicole, not Adele, who I'm sure every one knows. I had not seen Nicole before (she's fairly new) and had to search this forum this morning to find out what her name was.

Thanks for the info, and after checking over at the Bang Bages forum it was Nicole who I was refering to. Everytime I have recorded Bang Babes Adele has been on, so I have become fairly accustomed to her.

I was absolutely shattered last night so nothing to report on for me. Recorded Bang Babes but my recording fucked up, as it stopped recording during Lilly's section. Fortunately, it recorded the gorgeous Toni no worries!
28-10-2009 11:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

for once bs had a good night last night with the new babestation xtra, the new sets and pretty much all my fav bs babe son (stevie, louise porter, paige and yvette)

Piper Niven Superfan
28-10-2009 11:58
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

I am quite disappointed that I missed the new Babestation Xtra, but hopefully it will be here for an extended run. The huge plus point is that it will give the likes of Dionne, Yvette, Dani and Daryl the chance to shine in this format. On the otherhand, I have a terrible feeling that some girls will suffer badly, and their lack of wit, personality and ability to think on the spot will be horribly exposed.
28-10-2009 12:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fair point about some babes will be good at the presenting ie dionne, daryl and camilla and some wont but thats always the case some girls are good reading texts etc and some arent so good

Piper Niven Superfan
28-10-2009 12:22
DonnaDuke Offline
Junior Poster

I have some interesting feedback for you all about the new show concepts on bs. I for one am very angry this end. And will post up here why in a couple of days. It's only fair to give cellcast the benefit of the doubt... (as always!)

x
28-10-2009 12:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV