babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Review of last night's show
Well, the line-up encouraged me to record Babenation, and though Ashley weren't on it, Dannii was Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-04-2018 15:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So what a rubbish night last night! A DIFFERENT line-up BUT I didn't feel that BS let the girls perform as well as they could/should have done! Jada and Lynda were quite good (as usual) but they are not my favourites!
Jessie (predictably!) stayed dressed but looked nice in white!
Ashley was good as usual going naked BUT spent a lot of the time laid on her front and quite static! although we did see shots of her lovely HUGE arse!
Amber was good to watch but only went as far as braless including in her pointless POV + Roamcam section with Mr P which was VERY brief! But there were some good angles showing off her lovely BIG tits and arse (covered up!)
So VERY disappointed yet again! It could have been SO much better!
Amber was only on Babecall briefly and Babestation.
Ashley was on all three shows (but only as a simulcast of BN on Babecall!)
Jessie was only on Babestation.
Lynda and Jada were both on Babenation and Babestation but better on Babestation.
So not a GREAT night! Still wondering if last weekend's shows (which I missed!) were one off's that we won't see the like of AGAIN for several months!?..............Hopefully tonight might be a bit better!?
We have Scarlett! (8.00-4.00), Bella! (10.00-5.00), Jessica Evelyn! (10.00-4.00), Ashley again! (10.00-5.30) and Sophie (10.00-5.00) An "interesting" line up again! Just hope it's better than last night's offering! How about Scarlett and/or Bella in the shower on FV! (ideally separately) as I missed them last time! PLEASE BS!..............Enjoy!?..........Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2018 08:22 by trains55.)
14-04-2018 07:13
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Well, Ashley was on Babenation last night, twice, so that's good Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
14-04-2018 08:29
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-04-2018 08:29 )Doddle Wrote:  Well, Ashley was on Babenation last night, twice, so that's good Tongue

Not great otherwise though was it!? Perhaps I was expecting too much as usual!
14-04-2018 08:32
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Last night was not great but it was ok,
Jada was the highlight very good all night, love seeing her in her trademark school uniform very sexy and she did a great oil show love seeing how hard her nipples where,
Lynda was good as well and was naked a fair bit which was very good to see,
Amber Jade show never really got going for me she's on the mic to much it's spoiling the flow of her show so good but know she can do better,
Jessie a complete waste of time as I new it would be,

Tonight could be good, Scarlett is a sure thing for a great show and if the cameraman shows Bella boobs properly it will be a good night,
Who knows Jessica may flash a bit more at least her shows are going somewhere,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-04-2018 12:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-04-2018 12:17 )winsaw Wrote:  Last night was not great but it was ok,
Jada was the highlight very good all night, love seeing her in her trademark school uniform very sexy and she did a great oil show love seeing how hard her nipples where,
Lynda was good as well and was naked a fair bit which was very good to see,
Amber Jade show never really got going for me she's on the mic to much it's spoiling the flow of her show so good but know she can do better,
Jessie a complete waste of time as I new it would be,

Tonight could be good, Scarlett is a sure thing for a great show and if the cameraman shows Bella boobs properly it will be a good night,
Who knows Jessica may flash a bit more at least her shows are going somewhere,

Yes I agree with you tonight should be a good night JUST because Scarlett's on! She always gives her all and with Atlanta will HOPEFULLY save BS!
I just hope that Scarlett does another shower show tonight on FV to make up for me missing hers last Sunday when away!?............And Bella's boobs are incredible!!....Can't wait but hope Im not disappointed YET again!
14-04-2018 13:26
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(14-04-2018 08:32 )trains55 Wrote:  
(14-04-2018 08:29 )Doddle Wrote:  Well, Ashley was on Babenation last night, twice, so that's good Tongue

Not great otherwise though was it!? Perhaps I was expecting too much as usual!

Perhaps you were Wink

14-04-2018 18:37
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I managed to record Babenation and Babestation FV but not Babecall. I don't expect I missed much on that show as it's usually only a "proper" show until 4.00am when a few girls USUALLY leave. But Scarlett stayed on until 5.00 last night! What dedication!: she started at 8.00pm!
Scarlett, Sophie, Ashley and Bella were all on both shows: unusual! (BUT Bella was ONLY on Babenation for the FIRST 2 minutes!) And they were all very good: Scarlett, Sophie and Ashley all going FULLY naked!
I REALLY enjoyed Scarlett on Babestation in her nurse's uniform which was on and off for the whole section! And there were a lot of standing shots of her showing off her landing strip as she does! She also rubbed her pussy constantly: LOVELY girl.
Sophie was on a lot on both shows (twice on Babenation) and went FULLY naked! Nice.
Ashley was also on both shows unusually (twice on Babestation!) She went FULLY naked as is now normal BUT on her last (shortish) section on Babestation there were MOSTLY top half shots!
Bella was on Babestation (twice) wearing a briefish black bra and pants. She went braless BUT was mostly crouched or laid on her front a lot BUT she really played with her lovely tits!
Jessica (Mila!) wasn't on at all: did she go home early or was she on Babecall most of the night? Not that it matters as we wouldn't have seen much of her OR would we!?
So a REASONABLE show but not GREAT! I'm assuming (and hoping!) that the shower wasn't used at all last night?
Tonight we have: Atlanta! (10.00), Sophie again! (8.00), Jessica Evelyn (Mila) again? (10.00-4.00), and Lynda (10.00-5.00) with Scarlett on BSX! ..............I could be tempted! BUT will record just in case Atlanta goes in the shower on Freeview!?..................Enjoy!?
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2018 08:42 by trains55.)
15-04-2018 08:41
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

All 4 put in some good stuff last night Jessica wasn't really needed personally
15-04-2018 15:02
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(15-04-2018 15:02 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  All 4 put in some good stuff last night Jessica wasn't really needed personally

perfect summery mate, one of those night when all 4 night show girls where very good,
Scarlett was amazing like usual and Bella is coming on nicely on her journey to night show stardom,
didn't see Jessica very much and agree she was not really needed as didn't really add to a very good night,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-04-2018 15:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV