• 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
I agree with you wishaw glad scarlett got more time than Saturday night
Beth and sophie seductive as always
Nice to see kayleigh back no idea where she had been hiding the last month
As for Olivia still unsure with her just seems she can't be bothered changing it up from set to set
09-04-2018 20:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I really enjoyed lastnight a lot of good stuff to see,
Atlanta was amazing as she always is, lots of her trademark sexy gymnastics and got naked a lot to show off her amazing fit body,
Aemelia looked stunning was topless the hole night got naked as well, loved all the standing up she did as shows off her fit body to perfection,
Great to see Kayleigh back for round to replacing Bella who was only on till 11 I think, she kept her panties on more which helped her show as she could really move round the set as she has so much energy was great to watch,
Lynda was in a very sexy mood after doing bsx and was playing with her self nearly all night and you could see her doing it,
And lastly an unexpected good 241 between newbie and Kayleigh lots of boob touching and ass rubbing plus the newbie flawed some boob,
A good night when the young girls really showed what they can do, add Lynda on top form and it was a very good show for the start of the week

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-04-2018 13:36
winsaw Offline

Well bs run of good night's this week continues,
Scarlett was her usual botn amazing self, naked most the time really working her Beautiful curvy body, great standing nude as well, lots of her cheeky landing strip on show,
Kayleigh replaced kitty and was excellent again, love her full of energy shows , some very sexy naked stints lastnight aswell,
Lilly did her usual cameo show and look so sexy she always leaves you wanting more but I'm grateful we get to see what we do of her very sexy outfit last night as well,
Add Sophie who was her usual solid self and it's a great night,
Bs replacing day girl Kitty with proper night girl in Kayleigh really improve the show you'd hope that realise this and learn that using proper night girls is the way to go,

11-04-2018 12:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Here here Wishaw
Always enjoy sophie and scarlett
3 nights running for kayleigh pretty much the same
And lori being lori virtually 90% of her time nude
11-04-2018 17:13
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-04-2018 13:00 )winsaw Wrote:  Though last night was pretty good,
The both had to Scarlett when was on top form, no one dose naked on TV better at the moment, loved all the naked standing showing off her body to perfection, lots of her gorgeous peachybum as well, and a stint in the shower, all on freeview, a total star,
Kayleigh was really good as well despite bs who messed her around a lot, after the shambles of a bsx show didn't see her for a hour until she was on the webchannel but was blurred for almost the hole show so is poor tv views didn't get to see her into 2 when she did a really good showed show followed a 3 by an hour on tv she was full of energy really worked her fit body, should have been on tv a lot more not just the start and end of the night,
The big surprise last night was seeing the wonderful Tammy Oldham back on TV for the first time in years, she was really good as you expect playing with her boobs and sexy ass lot, and seamed really busy on the phone, hopefully some of the other sexstation girls follow her to tv,
Sophie caught my eye as well as she was naked a lot really knows how to show off her sexy body,
A very good night, lots of nakedness, two shower shows, all the girls full of energy and happy, didn't expect a show that good on a Sunday night

Typical! I go away and Scarlett does a shower show on FV!!! SHIT! Any offers of a DVD please? I've been waiting weeks for that to happen and I missed it when it did! Please don't tell me that it was better than the usual top half shots though........
And I recorded Monday night hoping to see Bella! Probably the WRONGEST choice I have made for a VERY long time! Never mind: it serves me right for going away! And I like most people expected Sundays to be a quietish tame evening!?..............Thanks for the caps of Scarlett in the shower! on here. GREAT! Hopefully it will happen again soon!?..........................
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2018 20:13 by trains55.)
11-04-2018 21:49
winsaw Offline

I am starting to worry now as this week has been so good it must crash off a cliff at some point laugh
Lovely Kiki was back lastnight, so happy she's finally getting more night shows, and she was great, did a cute sensual show a nice change to most on bs, playing with her cute boobs a lot which I liked,
Tammy was back again and was really good again, shame she was the pervecam girl as would have liked more of her on TV, want a great comeback,
Kayleigh was back for night 4 but didn't show it at all was so full of energy and sexy positions, she's been a joy to watch this week,
Alice did her usual show got naked looked amazing but didn't do very much,
Dannii was on a lot like usual and naked most the time, she did a good roaming cam where the cameraman pretended to take her doggy but other than that nothing special,

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2018 12:53 by winsaw.)
12-04-2018 12:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

If you're fans of priya and dannii then last night you would have enjoyed as they were on the most
Whlist Alice and kiki had a small amount
12-04-2018 17:38
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. It looks like I've got back just as BS gets back to "normal"!............SHAME! But that's my sort of luck!.....................
I recorded all three FV shows and they were all fairly tame! THANKS BS!......
Dannii (of course!) was on a lot but NOT on Babecall! She was her usual Dannii BUT didn't go braless or naked as early as she could! She did a POV on Babestation with Mr P! and was........................Dannii!
Ashley was on Babestation (twice) and Babecall (but not Babenation!) and was good as usual though not GREAT! We did (however) see several front shots (with brief handthong!) but a lot of top half shots PLUS good shots of her lovely HUGE arse!
Sophie was only on Babenation (twice) and was good as ever going FULLY naked in her first section (of 49 minutes) and tamer later on.
Aemelia was on all three shows going fully naked (early in her section on Babestation) but only topless or braless on the other shows! She's certainly not shy now!
Kayleigh was on Babenation (only) for JUST 43 minutes going braless!
So just a "normal" tamish night with lots of Dannii...........................
Tonight "could" be INTERESTING!
We have: Amber Jade! (8.00-4.00), Ashley again! (10.00-5.30), Jessie Boulevard! (10.00-4.00), Jada (10.00-5.00) and Lynda (10.00-5.00). So a "new" girl to the nightshows! and three big names plus Amber who is really beginning to shine! And no Lori, Dannii or Priya to "steal" screentime! Come on BS give us another show like what I missed earlier this week! You know you can!?.......................PLEASE!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2018 08:02 by trains55.)
13-04-2018 08:02
winsaw Offline

Sadly as predicted bs was poor lastnight, just knew things had been going to well,
The only girl to put on a really good show lastnight was Aemelia loved seeing her get naked and show off her amazing natural body, so happy she decided to become a proper night girl,
Kayleigh was good but not her usual level, think she was tired as I can't think of a girl doing 5 night shows in a row before,
Didn't really see much else from any of the other girls, a quiet night, still catched up on sleep so not all badlaugh

13-04-2018 11:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-04-2018 11:02 )winsaw Wrote:  Sadly as predicted bs was poor lastnight, just knew things had been going to well,
The only girl to put on a really good show lastnight was Aemelia loved seeing her get naked and show off her amazing natural body, so happy she decided to become a proper night girl,
Kayleigh was good but not her usual level, think she was tired as I can't think of a girl doing 5 night shows in a row before,
Didn't really see much else from any of the other girls, a quiet night, still catched up on sleep so not all badlaugh

And of course Dannii took over as usual! Hopefully Amber will surprise us tonight as she has in the past! l hope so as I'm still gutted that i missed BS's excellent shows earlier this week when I was on holiday! SOD'S LAW worked well! When did BS last do "GOOD" shows like that and I missed them!...............
13-04-2018 11:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV