babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
6 on last night far too many yet again and not enough time for scarlett atlanta to fully shine yet credit to them getting in the easter spirit
01-04-2018 09:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. Recorded ALL three FV shows hoping for good lengthy footage of Amber, Atlanta, and Lily Rose without too much of Lori!
But Lori wasn't a problem: not on at all! But no Lily either. So BS replaced them with Jess and Mila (Jessica Evelyn).
It was a reasonable show with good footage of Amber and Atlanta!
Amber was on Babestation (twice) and Babenation (once) and Atlanta was on ALL thee shows! LOVELY!
Atlanta was also on BSX! with (according to the schedule Amber! and Lori!?) They were both good on the FV shows. Atlanta kept going naked and showed JUST how flexible she is!
Amber was a bit tame (as she is these days!) going topless and braless (ONLY!) but really shaking and playing with her lovely HUGE tits and arse! But I haven't seen her go naked for months when I recorded her back in October when she was naked on Babestation for 45 minutes! (I missed her shower show and REALLY wish she'd do another one!)
Jess was on both Babestation and Babenation and took her pants off as usual. But she wasn't on Babecall.
Mila (Jessica Evelyn) was on both Babestation and Babenation wearing a very nice green see-through suit and white stockings with her nipples VERY visible through the THIN material! And on Babestation she got ONE BIG tit out FULLY very briefly! Her tits look REALLY big but I really wish she would get them out PROPERLY but suspect it's BS again!?..................
So a different show to the one I was expecting but better in several ways! Atlanta was BOTN for me and was at her best on Babecall BUT very good on all the shows! Amber disappointed me as she has on her recent shows: she seems to be going back in naughtiness compared to when she started! Pity! But still a lovely girl who OBVIOUSLY enjoys what she does for us guys!
So despite only four girls being on (and two? going on BSX as well!) I thought BS gave us a very good evening proving that they don't need any of the established (Old Guard) girls to serve up a good show!..........................
Tonight we have Bella! (until 4.00), Nicole (until 5.30), Olivia (until 5.00) and Lynda (until 5.00). "Interesting" line up! Just hope that BS give Bella plenty of screentime!?............................................As she was very good last time talking dirty with her mic on!!! Would love to see her fully naked as she is so NEARLY there! Enjoy!?.............................
02-04-2018 09:25
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Very good show last night, no surprise though when there where 2 of the best in the business in,
Atlanta was amazing as always, just a perfect show from this sexy lady, lots of nakedness and trademark sexy gymnastics,
Jess West was in and was her usual excellent self loved the sexy nurse outfit, she was naked a lot as well and full.of energy and movement a joy to watch,
Amber Jade was looking stunning in her sexy underwear her boobs really are amazing, a good night,
Due to Atlanta, Jess and Amber Jade all doing BSX in that order it ment that Jessica was on screen a bit to long at points but at least she had a see through top on, small steps and all that, good to see her showing off her body in sexy underwear and not covering up like her last show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-04-2018 10:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-04-2018 10:44 )winsaw Wrote:  Very good show last night, no surprise though when there where 2 of the best in the business in,
Atlanta was amazing as always, just a perfect show from this sexy lady, lots of nakedness and trademark sexy gymnastics,
Jess West was in and was her usual excellent self loved the sexy nurse outfit, she was naked a lot as well and full.of energy and movement a joy to watch,
Amber Jade was looking stunning in her sexy underwear her boobs really are amazing, a good night,
Due to Atlanta, Jess and Amber Jade all doing BSX in that order it ment that Jessica was on screen a bit to long at points but at least she had a see through top on, small steps and all that, good to see her showing off her body in sexy underwear and not covering up like her last show

Yes I agree with you that it was a good show. And no BIG NAMES on either! All the girls seemed to be enjoying themselves and AT LEAST Jessica showed her nipples a lot of the time and VERY BRIEFLY showed one FULL boob! I still feel that Amber has gone back a bit in her raunchiness in recent shows: I haven't seen her go naked on FV since I recorded her in late October on Babestation when she was naked for 45 minutes! LOVELY! I still regret not seeing her shower show BUT am still hopeful that she repeats it sometime!?..................
But yes last night was excellent proving AGAIN that BS don't need to use the "Old Guard" to give us a VERY good evening! So thanks BS! and thanks girls: you gave us a great night! And BS keep up the good work: I'm sure that Atlanta, Scarlett, Amber etc are the girls to save the nightshows! Please look after them!
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 11:25 by trains55.)
02-04-2018 11:24
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Agreed jess amber and atlanta were on top form last night didn't really need lori yet needed someone else as personally thought Jessica looked bored and not interested
02-04-2018 21:16
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(02-04-2018 21:16 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Agreed jess amber and atlanta were on top form last night didn't really need lori yet needed someone else as personally thought Jessica looked bored and not interested

but Mila/Jessica is very raunchy on the phone. You can hear that she is on the mic. She likes to talk pure filth
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 21:55 by crankshaft.)
02-04-2018 21:53
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Recorded all three FV shows hoping to see "new" daygirl Dixie Love as well as Atlanta! and Ashley.
But Dixie wasn't on FV at all EXCEPT for a VERY brief snatch of her as a simulcast of Babecall 2? But I'm led to believe that she just did a "dayshow"!? I presume she was on Babecall 2 all night!?
Jeana Brock was (yet again!) a no show so Kiki replaced her BUT was only on Babestation.
Atlanta was on all three FV shows and was very good as usual! So much energy and flexibility! And OF COURSE she went naked! LOVELY! And on again tonight and Monday!
Ashley was as good as ever and was on both Babenation and Babestation and was good as usual. She went naked (with front shots) and used oil on Babestation!
Priya was on ALL three shows but seemed a bit restrained and boring!
Kiki was only on Babestation for 58 minutes before going home at 4.00am. She went braless and was ALMOST as flexible as Atlanta!
So a REASONABLE night but not GREAT! The footage of Atlanta and Ashley although good wasn't any better than I've already got. (No surprise there then!
Tonight we have Scarlett Jones!, Atlanta Moreno again!, Lily Rose!, Priya again! and Olivia. Another INTERESTING line-up!?..............Enjoy!?
07-04-2018 08:44
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Agree 110% with you trains Ashley and atlanta were on top form as normal even seeing Ashley in red was a rare moment
So much for priya on her first night back after a brief break just didn't seem to discover her old stuff
Kiki just didn't see enough of her again rather have seen more to make a decision on her
07-04-2018 09:00
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just brief observations before I go away for a few days! Recorded all thee FV shows hoping for good footage of Lily, Atlanta and Scarlett!?.
Lily a no-show so just four girls.
BUT Scarlett wasn't on Babenation at all! She was on Babestation for ONLY 53 minutes! and on Babecall for JUST 7 MINUTES at the start! WTF! I'm guessing she was on Babecall the rest of the night!?
Atlanta was on a lot: LOVELY! She was on Babestation for 1 hour 37 minutes, 2 hours 25 minutes! on Babenation and on Babecall a lot (including the simulcasts of the other two FV shows!
Olivia and Priya were both on all three shows!: Olivia going FULLY naked on Babecall! She didn't on the other two shows!
So quite a good (for these days!) night ESPECIALLY for Atlanta! But disappointed at Lily's no-show and Scarlett only (being allowed to?) on FV VERY BRIEFLY!
Never mind I've got lots of footage of her BUT not much of Lily who is very sporadic in her appearances! Off now until Thursday and expecting to miss several EXCELLENT shows!?........................Thanks.
08-04-2018 07:23
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Though last night was pretty good,
The both had to Scarlett when was on top form, no one dose naked on TV better at the moment, loved all the naked standing showing off her body to perfection, lots of her gorgeous peachybum as well, and a stint in the shower, all on freeview, a total star,
Kayleigh was really good as well despite bs who messed her around a lot, after the shambles of a bsx show didn't see her for a hour until she was on the webchannel but was blurred for almost the hole show so is poor tv views didn't get to see her into 2 when she did a really good showed show followed a 3 by an hour on tv she was full of energy really worked her fit body, should have been on tv a lot more not just the start and end of the night,
The big surprise last night was seeing the wonderful Tammy Oldham back on TV for the first time in years, she was really good as you expect playing with her boobs and sexy ass lot, and seamed really busy on the phone, hopefully some of the other sexstation girls follow her to tv,
Sophie caught my eye as well as she was naked a lot really knows how to show off her sexy body,
A very good night, lots of nakedness, two shower shows, all the girls full of energy and happy, didn't expect a show that good on a Sunday night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-04-2018 13:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV