babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
I agree that Alice's segment with Mr.P was pointless but I wouldn't call it a pov. If it was then I might have enjoyed it.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
28-03-2018 10:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i though last night was good,
Aemelia was excellent showing her boobs lots and her amazing fit body, loved all the peachy bum action, thought it was one of her best night shows, a nice way to mark her 1 year at babestation,
Amber Jade looked amazing as ever and had her amazing big boobs out all night, love that she smiles all the time, only thing i have noticed shes started talking on the mic a bit to much for me, its starting to stop the flow of her show,
Bella shes so lovely loved seeing lots of her perfect boobs and peachy bum, great outfit with her tiny thong only just covering her, shes becoming a very naughty night girl,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-03-2018 17:55
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded all three FV shows hoping to get footage of Atlanta!..........but she was replaced by Kiki and (Super sub) Jess who both did very well.
All the girls were quite good.
Sophie was VERY good going FULLY naked on all three shows.
Beth seemed a bit tame (not going FULLY naked) and wasn't on Babecall.
Lynda was good BUT not on Babestation!
Kiki was quite good going braless early on Babestation using various positions and got oily on Babenation and going naked!
Jess was only on Babestation and Babecall but was very energetic and went naked.
So a reasonable night BUT not one for me to keep!
Tonight could be good: Chloe!, Ashley, Jasmin Marie!, Daisy Dillon and Dannii.
So AFTER midnight we could have a good show!? Enjoy!?..........
29-03-2018 09:04
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

a great night with on of bs best girls Jess on top forum,
Jess was excellent as she always is great outfits and lots of sexy naked action, BOTN for me
was great to see Kiki back she was amazing had her cute boobs out all night and was showing shes almost as flexible as Atlanta,
Beth was very good as always, enjoyed seeing her being cheeky in the trademark college girl outfit,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-03-2018 17:06
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded all three FV shows as usual hoping for good footage of Chloe and Jasmin. It was a "REASONABLE" night but Dannii was on a lot of the time (on all three shows as usual!) and was ........................NORMAL Dannii!
Ashley was only on Babestation (where was she the rest of the night?) twice dressed in a nice (small) black top and red checked skirt. (I don't think she had pants on!?) She was fairly tame BUT stood up a lot showing off her lovely BIG bum!
Aemelia was only on Babenation and Babecall BUT was naked (except for bunny's ears!) on Babenation.
Jasmin was on all three channels (simulcast of Babenation on Babecall) and was braless a lot of the time. Nice! She was also the only girl wearing tights!
Chloe was only on Babenation BUT was on for 1 hour 18 minutes! She was braless from the start just wearing (smallish) black pants. She used various positions and REALLY showed off her lovely BIG tits and shapely bum! Very nice making (for me) Babenation the best show!
But I felt that it was really a tamish night leaving us wanting a bit more!
But despite Dannii and Ashley both on it showed that the "newish" girls can perform as well as them! So thankyou Chloe, Jasmin and Daisy! And THANKS Babestation!
Tonight could be "interesting" again: Scarlett Jones!, Atlanta! (hopefully), Ashley again!, Olivia and Dannii again! I just hope that Scarlett and Atlanta are allowed a lot of screentime despite Dannii being on!......................Enjoy!?................
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2018 12:28 by trains55.)
30-03-2018 07:46
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I agree trains last night was pretty mixed in between all the dannii stints and her endless 2 minute bloody challenges
Thought aemilia was rather good
Jasmine getting better
Chloe at first at 10 on babenation looked bored and seemed like noone was calling her
As for Ashley pretty hit/miss reckon she was mostly on babecall just wish for 1 night they shove dannii there
30-03-2018 09:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. Recorded all three FV shows hoping for good footage of both Scarlett and Atlanta!.........................................
But I was disappointed again!
Scarlett wasn't on Babestation at all! She was on Babenation for JUST 47 minutes and was good as usual BUT only went as far as braless although her skirt and pants went down briefly! She was on Babecall where she went naked and was on for a longish time!
Atlanta was only on Babestation BUT was very good going naked and REALLY rubbing her pussy and playing with her lovely tits and also showing just how flexible she is! LOVELY!
Ashley was on all three shows but only very briefly (36 minutes!) on Babestation. She was very good as usual going naked and wearing different outfits. On Babenation she went naked and got oily! NICE!
Olivia was only on Babestation and Babenation. She was good as usual and went "FULLY" naked except for her shoes! She also did a VERY good POV section on Babenation with Mr P! Much as I hate these (as you never see Mr P!) I thought she was VERY good and ALMOST as good as Dannii!
And (of course!) Dannii was on ALL three shows for a long time! As good as she undoubtedly is I think we can have too much of her as I feel it stops other girls (Scarlett and Atlanta last night!?) from getting much screentime?
I presume both Scarlett and Atlanta spent most of last night on Babecall and the web!? Atlanta's webstream caps on here looked to be VERY good with nice pussy shots!
So quite disappointed again with what I got!
Hopefully tonight MIGHT be better? We have the same schedule except Linda replaces Dannii!!!...................Enjoy!?.........................
31-03-2018 08:10
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

One of the better line ups Babestation have had in a good while last night, plenty of birthday suit action. I recorded Babenation and Babecall. It would be nice to see Atlanta and Scarlett used together more, they are probably the best partner in crime combination on the channels in a good while. it was Olivia's best show since her shower shows in December/January, and I thought Ashley Emma and Dannii were pretty good.
31-03-2018 09:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-03-2018 09:16 )The Special Juans Wrote:  One of the better line ups Babestation have had in a good while last night, plenty of birthday suit action. I recorded Babenation and Babecall. It would be nice to see Atlanta and Scarlett used together more, they are probably the best partner in crime combination on the channels in a good while. it was Olivia's best show since her shower shows in December/January, and I thought Ashley Emma and Dannii were pretty good.

Yes I agree with what you say BUT a bit disappointed that Scarlett wasn't on that long on Freeview (not on Babestation at all!) and Atlanta only on Babestation BUT they were both VERY good as usual! Hopefully tonight we might see them for longer as a certain girl won't be on! And yes I thought that Olivia was VERY good especially in her POV with Mr P! (who we never ever see!) Ashley was very good as usual BUT again not on for very long!
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2018 12:29 by trains55.)
31-03-2018 12:29
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded Babestation and Babenation last night hoping for good footage of Scarlett and Atlanta.
Babenation had all the rostered girls on except Atlanta! plus Aemelia! Lynda was on first and went topless as usual and did a POV with Mr P! But it was very tame as she was only topless!
Scarlett was on next for 59 minutes and was good as usual going naked (as usual) and showing her landing strip!
Aemelia was then on for 1 hour 4 minutes who went fully naked as she now does! Olivia was then on for 1 hour 13 minutes going naked (except stockings!) Good as usual.
Ashley was then on (at last!) for the last 26 minutes! She went topless after 7 minutes and braless at 4.54! BUT very tame!
Babestation had all of the rostered girls except Scarlett! All were very good.
Lynda was on twice and went topless (on and off) as usual and went naked! (except boots) in her last section.
Olivia was on twice going naked (except stockings!) and really rubbed her pussy (visibly) when sat up (side).
Ashley was on for some time going naked as is usual and used oil! Good as usual.
Atlanta was on for 1 hour 44 minutes. She went naked (on and off!) and did a VERY good albeit short (6 minutes!) POV with Mr P! They used the roamcam and she did REALLY well with good camera angles!
As my DVD recorder decided to record BS in two sections? I've kept the second part which has Ashley, Atlanta, Olivia and Lynda.
I'm assuming Scarlett and Atlanta were on Babecall most of the night as they weren't on the other FV shows much again! But (from what I saw) it was a reasonable night again! and I was pleased with the footage of Atlanta that I managed to get.
Tonight we have: Amber Jade!, Atlanta again!, Lily Rose! and Lori. So HOPEFULLY some good (lengthy!?) footage of all the girls!?...........................Enjoy!?
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 08:54 by trains55.)
01-04-2018 08:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV