babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning all. Recorded the three FV shows mainly hoping to see Taylor Rose as well as Ashley BUT feared that Dannii would take over as usual! And she did! But a bonus was seeing Beth!
Ashley wasn't on Babenation at all but was on Babecall (top half shots mainly) and on Babestation for ONLY 1 hour BUT gave us a very god oil show! I'm guessing she was on the webshows and/or Babecall most of the night? What a waste!
Dannii was on ALL of the shows for a LONG time as usual and also got very oily on Babenation in the alley.
Beth was on all three shows but very tame on Babenation; just going topless BRIEFLY! She was very good on Babestation going fully naked in her last section really (visibly) rubbing her pussy while sat up (side view) with FULL shots! Lovely!
Daisy was VERY good on Babenation FULLY naked from the start in both of her sections!: she wasn't on Babestation or Babecall FV at all!
But the REAL disappointment was Taylor Rose. She was only on Babecalll and Babenation for JUST 25 minutes! before she finished (late!) at 4.15. She was braless laid on her front (showing a nice erect nipple!) and then on her side. Very nice BUT not on long enough to warrant keeping the entire show!
So SLIGHTLY disappointed.
Tonight we have an "interesting" line-up: Scarlett Jones! (8.00-4.00), Ashley again! (10.00-5.00), Alice! (10.00-5.00) PLUS! Dannii again! (10.00-5.30). So although three of my favourite girls are on I fear that we won't see much of them as Dannii "takes over" again!?................................Enjoy!?..................​..........
23-03-2018 08:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

thought it was a good show lastnight,
Beth was her usual top quality self naked most the night,
Daisy was BOTN for me naked most the night, playing with her amazing bigboobs lots and doing some great hand thong action,
i enjoyed what Taylor did as well shes coming on well showed her lovely big boobs off a lot seams to be enjoying her self a lot more now shes not restricted, only thing was didn't see enough of her lastnight as was not on tv very much at all,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-03-2018 16:18
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Just bloody annoying when they have 5 om dannii seems to be on also limits the others to not as much hopefully different tonight when scarlett is on
23-03-2018 18:16
winsaw Offline

(23-03-2018 18:16 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Just bloody annoying when they have 5 om dannii seems to be on also limits the others to not as much

at one point last night she was live on 3 out of the 4 channels, i like her but thats over kill

(This post was last modified: 23-03-2018 18:51 by winsaw.)
23-03-2018 18:50
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded all three FV shows as usual hoping to get some nice footage of Chloe as I missed her in her shower recently!...........................
I thought on the whole despite the shows being one hour shorter than usual (due to the clocks going forward) BS gave us reasonable length sections of the girls.................
But not as good as I was hoping:
Babecall: mainly simulcasts of Babestation and Babenation.Chloe not on at all!
Babenation: all girls on except Chloe! A VERY tame show: only Alice went "naked" but her pants were on most of the time BUT down a lot of the time. Jada moved her pants down BUT they stayed on! And Lynda was......Lynda!
Babestation: The BEST FV show again! Jada wasn't on at all: that pleased me as I don't really like her. Priya on from 10.00 (as usual) was good but tamish! Lynda was .......Lynda! Alice gave us one of her BEST shows with VERY good POV's showing lots of her sexy body with several fullish shots while sat up and stood up! VERY GOOD!
But the REAL diappointment:
BS in their wisdom? only let Chloe be on FV on this show for about 30 minutes! before she went home at 4.00! She was braless in orange pants and black boots. Very nice showing off her cracking body and lovely big tits! l know she was on Babenation BUT obviously pre-FV! And no shower on FV again! Thanks BS! Very annoyed again! Never mind we have Lucie Jones! (till 4.00am) tonight with Scarlett Jones, Priya again! and Nicole. An interesting line-up BUT please BS let us FV people see Lucie for a longish time unlike Chloe last night! We shall see .......BUT I'm not holding my breath! Thanks.
25-03-2018 07:57
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I tried to record all three FV shows BUT didn't get Babecall. I REALLY only wanted footage of Lucie Jones and Scarlett. I have to say that I was disappointed on both counts!
Babestation: Scarlett wasn't on at all (except for a VERY few seconds at the very end on a Babecall simulcast dressed)! Lucie was on for ONE hour forty minutes! But (OF COURSE!) she kept her clothes on! But she looked lovely in her white lingerie including a VERY BIG bra for her lovely HUGE tits! Nicole was good as usual going FULLY naked briefly and doing a (stupid!) POV section with Mr P! But Priya seemed very bored and didn't go FULLY naked!
Babenation:Priya on twice only went as far as braless and was (again) quite boring! Nicole went FULLY naked again briefly! Scarlett was on for ONLY 1 hour! but was very good as usual. She went naked (on and off) and was very energetic and REALLY shook and played with her lovely tits as usual! But Lucie wasn't on at all!
I'm guessing that Babecall was mainly Lucie and Scarlett?
So not a great night for me BUT Lucie and Scarlett are both back on tonight! So possibly/ better than lasst night: we have Nicole (again!) and Lynda! So i will probably be disappointed again!?........Enjoy!?
26-03-2018 11:12
winsaw Offline

thought it was a very good night,
Scarlett was excellent last night, loved the cheeky collegegirl outfit and she was amazing naked as always, loved the standing nude with her landing strip on shows,
Nicole was good as always so full of energy with lots of her sexy ass on show,
and the real bonus was seeing Levi on tv looking so sexy, great to see what a top show she can do when in the studio with a cameraman,

26-03-2018 15:22
winsaw Offline

Good night lastnight I think,
Scarlett was very good as usual, lots of her trademark sexy nakedness, but like the section she did as a french maid best was nice to see her in a outfit like that made a nice change,
Nicole was very good as well, very enjoyable full of energy naked show, she's back to form,
And enjoyed seeing newbie Jeana doing her second proper night, she's got lovely big boobs and a fit body, and she's really starting to learn how to use them on tv think she could be a star in the making,
Only thing I didn't like about last night was bs putting Lucie on 3 channels at the same time , that's over kill when she's not showing

(This post was last modified: 27-03-2018 13:39 by winsaw.)
27-03-2018 13:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with you wishaw another seductive night watching nicole and scarlett can't fault either
Lynda the usual snooze fest same stuff etc
And lucie bit like mia before unleashed wanting to show off her ass more last night compared to Sunday where she wanted to show off her good cleavage
27-03-2018 20:45
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded all three shows hoping to get good footage of Amber Jade! and Alice! BUT not too much of Lori and Aemelia (Sorry!)
All four girls were on all three FV shows except for Aemelia who wasn't on Babestation at all.
Alice went naked (except for stockings!) and FULLY naked once on Babestation. Very good as usual but still did a POV with Mr P! I'm getting fed up with these as (certainly on Freeview) you never see him: just half of Alice's lovely body!
Amber was on a lot as well and despite saying (on Babestation) that she would go FULLY naked she didn't! She took her pants off BUT kept her stockings on! She was very good as usual though: REALLY shaking and playing wih her lovely HUGE tits and shaking and rubbing her big arse as usual! She also did a POV with Mr P but only topless! WTF! So although she was very good as usual it seems that she is tamer now than back in last October when she was FULLY naked for 45 minutes on Babestation! Thankfully I've got that! Apart from her recent shower show which I didn't get I don't recall her going FULLY naked recently at all! Is it her or BS?.....
Lori was....................Lori but not on for an excessive amount of time! THANKS BS! She did a brief 2-4-1 on Babestation which started off quite well with Lori REALLY playing with Alice's HUGE tits! But although they got quite close it became "normal"!
Aemelia (no longer restrained) was topless and braless and naked on Babecall!
So a "reasonable" night BUT not GREAT! But I suppose Tuesday always seems to be a quiet night. Out of all the girls I thought that Amber was the most entertaining in how she talked to us and obviously enjoys her shows! Just a shame she is now so much tamer than earlier on in her BS career!
So quite disappointed again.
Tonight could be "interesting"! Atlanta!, Sophie, Beth and Lynda. 3 out of 4 isn't bad!..................................Thanks. Enjoy!?.......................
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2018 09:22 by trains55.)
28-03-2018 09:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV