babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 148 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Why did I bother last night?...................I really only wanted to see Amber last night: a real cracker! But WTF!!!! BS in their wisdom!? only put her on Babenation Freeview and not on Freeview otherwise! She was good as usual going braless with (mainly) fullish shots really shaking, showing off and playing with her lovely BIG tits and also shaking and rubbing her lovely big arse! But she seemed tamer than of late: I don't recall her (being allowed to?) going naked since I managed to record her months ago EXCEPT for her shower show which I missed!...........The other girls also seemed quite restrained EXCEPT for Aemelia who went FULLY naked! And because Lynda was on Babestation a lot she blocked Amber from being on there! but it was nice (as always) seeing Beth (only on Babenation). So (for me!) a disappointing night!
Jessica Evelyn on tonight presumably doing her normal "dayshow"?plus Sophie, Olivia and Priya again! So not expecting much tonight!?.........................
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2018 08:59 by trains55.)
20-03-2018 08:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(20-03-2018 08:55 )trains55 Wrote:  Why did I bother last night?...................I really only wanted to see Amber last night: a real cracker! But WTF!!!! BS in their wisdom!? only put her on Babenation Freeview and not on Freeview otherwise! She was good as usual going braless with (mainly) fullish shots really shaking, showing off and playing with her lovely BIG tits and also shaking and rubbing her lovely big arse! But she seemed tamer than of late: I don't recall her (being allowed to?) going naked since I managed to record her months ago EXCEPT for her shower show which I missed!...........The other girls also seemed quite restrained EXCEPT for Aemelia who went FULLY naked! And because Lynda was on Babestation a lot she blocked Amber from being on there! but it was nice (as always) seeing Beth (only on Babenation). So (for me!) a disappointing night!

i thought it was a very good night, all 4 girls got naked and did good shows,
Amber did an excellent naked show in the alley set from about 3 for a good hour very good stuff from her as usual,
Beth was naked nearly all night did bsx as well, she was very good as usual,
Aemelia had her lovely boobs out all night and she got naked in the shower, she really is back to top form,
Lynda was really good great outfit with the black boots and later was naked for ages playing with herself,
thats the sort of night i hope bs dose more often so much to enjoy

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2018 14:58 by winsaw.)
20-03-2018 14:57
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So I presume Amber was at her best on Babecall (non-Freeview) like Aemelia and Lynda? That's why I didn't see much of her. I saw lots of Lynda BUT unfortunately she's not one of my favourite girls. Glad you enjoyed your shows.
20-03-2018 15:45
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Standard priya night nothing really different
Usual lynda also from what i recorded
Thought amber looked lovely in blue definitely brightened up the room
Aemelia im enjoying atm bit like scarlett and atlanta can be a good year ahead
Can never fault beth always lovely
20-03-2018 20:39
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So what about last night? Reasonable if not TAMED! certainly from what I saw!? Even Priya was! And Jessica (lovely girl) stayed dressed apart from VERY BRIEF tit play with ONE out! but with a FEW brief half nipple shots! Unless she was more BRAVE on Babecall which I didn't record. So not too surprised at what I got.
Never mind SCARLETT'S on tonight; hopefully she will be on all three FV channels and give us her (usual) top-notch show! Can't wait!..............................
21-03-2018 10:57
winsaw Offline

Last night was easy to sum up it was a complete pile of shit, no one seamed up for it, it's bs decided to have a night off,
Must give special mention to Jessica as she seams in a mission to make every show she dose worse than the one before it,

21-03-2018 12:33
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-03-2018 12:33 )winsaw Wrote:  Last night was easy to sum up it was a complete pile of shit, no one seamed up for it, it's bs decided to have a night off,
Must give special mention to Jessica as she seams in a mission to make every show she dose worse than the one before it,

Yes I agree! I just (VERY!) fast forwarded my recordings and ditched them straight away! Jessica was as you say EVEN worse than her usual! I REALLY think BS should leave her on days!..............................
Never mind Scarlett tonight so we SHOULD have a reasonable night!..............
21-03-2018 15:19
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Agree with you trains and wishaw
Only sophie would have got pass marks
Priya looked marginally better than Monday
Couldn't give a damn about olivia nothing new or different
Jessica seemed to have even more clothes on than before even various day shift girls had less on
21-03-2018 16:49
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

What a difference a day (and the right girls!) makes! I thought last night was MUCH better than Tuesday night. Jessica was still on doing a "dayshow" and was REALLY on too much! Sophie was in a happy and "filthy" mood going naked several times and Olivia also went naked (except stockings) on all three shows.
But what made the difference was Scarlett! Such a fantastic performer who is BOTH very sexy and yet so normal. She went naked as usual BUT only fully naked on Babenation! She was very energetic and it's obvious that she REALLY enjoys the shows rather than just going through the motions! GREAT!............................Although not quite as good as on Babenation and Babestation last November (on the same night!) She REALLY made my evening as she always does! And thankfully BS now realise just how popular she (and her partner in crime Atlanta!) are and they are now ALWAYS on Freeview a lot unlike a few months back! So thanks Scarlett as usual and BS for sharing her (and Atlanta!) around all the channels and platforms! All I need now (PLEASE BS!) is a decent shower show on Freeview! THANKS!.........................
Back to a "normal" Thursday night tonight! Dannii (for most of the shows!) with Ashley (always sexy and going naked!), Taylor Rose (erratic) and Daisy Dillon (now very good!) Enjoy!........................
22-03-2018 09:40
winsaw Offline

Bs bounced back lastnight and did a great show,
No surprise that Scarlett was amazing as always, everything she did was top draw, so full of energy and enjoyment, naked a lot as well botn for me,
Lily was in as well and was great on tv her boobs are amazing, wish she would do more tv but get its her choice,
Sophie was back on form naked and full of fun,
Everyone except Jessica seamed to be enjoying them selfs in the studio lastnight and it showed on screen in an fun show to watch, more of this please bs,
Jessica didn't join in the fun as having ask her on twitter she was doing Dom show all night so guess that's why she was not looking happy and was so covered up only her arms where exposed, still there was so much good on lastnight I will not let her take away from the good work the other girls did

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2018 13:29 by winsaw.)
22-03-2018 12:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV