babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning all. Recorded all three FV shows last night hoping to get good footage of Bella, Taylor Rose and Scarlett. But what a disappointing night! Scarlett was good as usual but not GREAT! But she had (of course) done a dayshow on Wednesday from 2.00pm until 10.00pm PLUS last night's nightshow! She was lovely to watch as usual but seemed quite restrained and a bit tame. She's off now for about a week: catching up on sleep I suspect! Lovely girl though. Bella was only on Babestation for JUST 41 minutes before she went home: one tit FULLY out BUT covered by her hand while playing with it! ...................Taylor Rose only on Babenation for a good braless section really stretching out. The other girls were on all three shows: Dannii for a long time as she does! So I presume both Bella and Taylor spent most of last night on Babecall (non Freeview) or the webshows? Not very pleased but Taylor is on again tonight: hopefully on more than one channel despite Dannii being on again!................................Thanks.
09-03-2018 08:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Well what a disappointing night AGAIN! Lori wasn't on being replaced by Jess so all the girls were allowed longer sections? BUT not a GREAT night! Nicole and Jess were very good as usual and both going "naked". Amber was FAIRLY tame: I was hoping she went in the shower again as I missed her last time BUT she didn't take her pants off and the shower wasn't used at all on FV! Bella was a mixed bag: topless BRIEFLY on Babestation on and off but MAINLY covered her nice big tits with her hands! She was FULLY topless on Babecall FV just after 3.00:LOVELY! But apparently she was FULLY NAKED on Babecall BEFORE midnight!!!!......WTF! I thought she was a NON-TOPLESS girl or did she force the issue? BUT gutted that it wasn't on FV! And she wasn't on Babenation FV at all. THANKS BS again for fucking things up for us FV guys who have REALLY been waiting patiently for Bella to give us a "proper" nightshow and were deprived (again) last night! Next time let's have some consistency PLEASE! So once again I recorde all three shows BUT didn't keep any! Disappointed doesn't come close!..................Never mind we have Jasmin Marie and Atlanta tonight as well as Beth and Priya! Could be"interesting"! Shower show on FV PLEASE BS!
12-03-2018 08:32
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

It will be a interesting Monday thats for sure beth and atlanta will be good whilst see if jasmine keeps up her recent good night's as for priya first show in a week will it be worth waiting or a borefest again
12-03-2018 21:35
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well the last two nights have been pretty decent just wish despite priya being sooooo boring and gave the others to shine
Anyway we shall see what tonight brings
14-03-2018 20:55
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I agree; Priya seems so predictable these days doesn't she! But tonight could be interesting! Bella, Jeana, Nicole and Alice! A different line-up with neither of the twins! or Lori to "hog" the screen! HOPEFULLY Bella will carry on from last time BUT naked on FV! this time? But I presume Jeana will just do a "dayshow" like last time she was on ALBEIT very briefly! Time will tell! Goodnight all.
14-03-2018 22:24
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Lori is on BounceBounceBounce

AKA Lara Croft
14-03-2018 23:07
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Wow! As soon as I read on here that Babestation went off air AGAIN! i panicked! When I played back Babestation I was REALLY annoyed as the screen went blank JUST 7 minutes after Bella started and it looked to be good! We obviously will never know!
But what a show she gave us on Babecall FV! From 3.00 until 4.04 (apart from a VERY brief simulcast of Nicole on Babenation) she was topless most of the time and frequently VIRTUALLY naked with her suit well up her body: especially at about 3.40 when her suit was up to just under her chin with great bum shots! Not only that but she left her mic on for a long time so that we could hear her talking dirty! WOW! What a girl! Thanks Bella VERY MUCH: I really was very worried BUT you looked after us very well! So despite Babestation's technology giving up again! (unlike mine!) I was VERY pleased with what I'd managed to get! So Babecall was (for me!) the best show and didn't "suffer" from Lori!.............................Thanks BS and THANKS Bella!
15-03-2018 10:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded all three Freeview shows as usual hoping to get good footage of Lily Rose but worried that Dannii would take over as usual! Dannii was on both Babestation and Babenation quite a bit as usual but Lily was on Babenation for 58 minutes and was quite good wearing a black mesh suit and pants. Her pants went down briefly and she was top/braless a lot of the time with fullish shots. She wasn't on Babestation at all BUT I felt that she gave her best show on Babecall. She was wearing the same outfit and braless (suit rolled down) a lot of the time. She also moved her pants well down and stood up with front shots rubbing her pussy VERY briefly and used her handthong! briefly. She then sat up side view (full) with her suit around her middle so "naked"! And apart from a brief simulcast of Babenation Dannii wasn't on Babecall at all!...............Sophie and Nicole were also good as usual (Sophie not on Babecall) but Daisy was excellent going naked. (She wasn't on Babenation).
So (for me) Babecall was AGAIN the best FV show. Hoping that Lily is EVEN better tonight!?.................................
16-03-2018 11:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Well what did swe think about the shows last night then? I only recorded them for HOPEFULLY longer footage of Taylor Rose than I've got before. But did she go home early or was she on the webshow all night like she was earlier in the evening? She certainly wasn't on any of the FV nightshows: S..T!
So in addition to Olivia, Lori and Lynda BS added Jess and Sophie to the mix. All the girls did quite well BUT I thought the shows lacked something and on Babenation we had a few shortish sections. Interestingly Sophie and Jess weren't on Babestation at all which just had the rostered girls (except Taylor). Sophie and Jess were on both the other shows BUT Lori only appeared on Babestation! So not a show to keep as despite Sophie, Olivia and Jess all going "naked" the shows didn't offer me anything extra! I was REALLY hoping to see Taylor Rose BUT strangely she seems to be topless for MUCH longer on Babecall than the other shows! Why? She often "flashes" her tits VERY BRIEFLY on Babenation and hardly ever on Babestation! BS intervening again?.............. Never mind (weather permitting!) Chloe is on tonight! with Alice, Lori again! and Kiki. Two out of four favourites isn't bad!......................We shall see BUT hopefully Chloe will be BETTER STILL than last time she was on which I missed out on!Huh Especially what seemed to be one of BS's very best shower shows which according to the caps on here was excellent with more "full" shots than usual! How about a repeat tonight PLEASE!....
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2018 17:24 by trains55.)
18-03-2018 17:18
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally i thought last night was rather dull and rather spent money on watching beth and jess on bsx
Never mind we shall see what tonight throws up
18-03-2018 21:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV