babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
a night on which only Atlanta was remotely worth watching.sadly kiki looked worn out from too many recent appearances.hope she will be bouncing again next time.detest her tattoos but shes very attractive and such a pleasant change to the silicone avalanche from the old guard.
04-03-2018 14:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(04-03-2018 11:13 )crankshaft Wrote:  Last night I thought it was a really good lineup on the babestation channels, with Atlanta Moreno, Ashley Emma, Jada Cameo, Kiki Daniels, Linda Leigh & Lori.

I thought Atlanta took her performance up a notch from the start last night dressed in that saucy mock police look with cap and badge. With her typical high energy performance including her now renowned flexibility, she was gyrating all night. The standout performer last night I thought. Alongside Atlanta, there was also Ashley Emma who seemed more energised than usual also. Looked great as usual and she got the oil out pretty early on. Jada Cameo was her usual magnificent self, solid as ever as were Linda Leigh & Lori (who don't interest me personally, sorry Linda & Lori). I thought Kiki was abit flat from what I saw. 3 nights running was maybe too much for her?

great review and summed up the night perfectly,

for me there was 1 girl to many on lastnight, i would have moved Kiki over to BSX to cover for Roxi , as agreed with all the others Kiki was looking tired after keeping bs going with a lot of shifts over the last few days, and didn't help her not being on tv much as Atlanta, Ash and Lynda where all really popular on the phone lastnight so did some very long stints on tv,
a very good night from bs i think

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-03-2018 15:04
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes BUT Ashley was only on Freeview from midnight on Babenation for about 30 minutes whereas Atlanta was on for a long time on Babenation and Babestation. But yes a very good night for BS albeit with one TOO MANY girls!
04-03-2018 16:34
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(04-03-2018 16:34 )trains55 Wrote:  Yes BUT Ashley was only on Freeview from midnight on Babenation for about 30 minutes whereas Atlanta was on for a long time on Babenation and Babestation. But yes a very good night for BS albeit with one TOO MANY girls!

think Atlanta being on freeview so much just shows how popular she is on the phone she was never off it lastnight, she really is becoming a superstar at bs,
Ash was on babecall a lot she did a really long naked oil section shes not my favorite but i was impressed with the effort she put in lastnight

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-03-2018 16:47
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(04-03-2018 16:47 )winsaw Wrote:  think Atlanta being on freeview so much just shows how popular she is on the phone she was never off it lastnight, she really is becoming a superstar at bs
Absolutely. Think perhaps she already is. I think on last night's performance she raised her game even higher. She's at the top of the tree with Ashley and Alice IMO. Scarlett's there as well.
04-03-2018 17:53
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I agree with you: those four are the future of BS! I also quite like Amber Jade, Maisie and Mia Middleton etc BUT they have still got some way to go as well as Jessica Jinx, Jessica Evelyn, Taylor Rose etc. But yes the top four (above) USUALLY outshine the "old guard"!
04-03-2018 18:05
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

I forgot to mention Sophie Hart & Nicole Snow as well
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2018 00:13 by crankshaft.)
04-03-2018 18:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I thought considering Monday is usually a quiet night Babestation gave us a (for these days!) a pretty good evening!
I kept Babestation for Alice's very good POV with roamcam. At one point we saw her open-legged with only her laptop blocking things! And at another point Mr P's top was being used as a thong! There was also a VERY BRIEF pussy flash as she changed positions! But blink and you would have missed it! All the other girls were good as well: all going naked (except Amber who kept her stockings on!) Nicole looked lovely on Babenation: FULLY naked and VERY oily! And Babecall was ALMOST a "normal" show! Same line-up tonight except that Lori replaces Beth and we also have ATLANTA! I just hope that Lori doesn't take over and lets the others get decent screentime! Thanks.
06-03-2018 11:14
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I was impressed by Atlanta's early antics, and with Amber on too, so I thought it might be worth looking at Babenation. And wouldn't you know? Both were going great guns at times, and both were summarily & swiftly replaced by Alice bloody Goodwin.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-03-2018 09:18
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-03-2018 09:18 )Doddle Wrote:  I was impressed by Atlanta's early antics, and with Amber on too, so I thought it might be worth looking at Babenation. And wouldn't you know? Both were going great guns at times, and both were summarily & swiftly replaced by Alice bloody Goodwin.

Yes I managed to record Babenation FV and Babecall FV but thought that they were good but NOT great although Amber and Atlanta are REALLY something! But I'm VERY annoyed that it looks like Amber and Atlanta did a VERY good shower section on Babestation: the ONLY show which my technology failed to record! Twice that's happened recently: Chloe in the shower being the last time! Don't you just like technology!........Still hoping that someone might have a DVD copy available!?........................Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2018 09:48 by trains55.)
07-03-2018 09:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV