babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Well after two QUITE good nights we had a "different" night. Taylor Rose and Lily Rose obviously replaced Dannii!!!.....
But all the FV shows were a bit less "exciting"!
It was good to see Lily Rose in a "naughty" mood but then saw ONLY her face (with brief tit shots! in a POV roamcam section! It was also good seeing Taylor again with her lovely tits out BUT not on the FV shows much: on the web a lot!?
But I enjoyed Babecall FV last night as it was MAINLY Lily and Taylor in longish sections without the "usual" short snippets! Much better than recently. But of course there wasn't a shower section which I would have got as my technology worked! Taylor or Lily in the shower would have been good as long as the camerawork was like Chloe the night before!? Never mind!..............................Thanks.
01-03-2018 14:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

lynda leiigh being fingered and licked out during her mr p show was last nights highlight
02-03-2018 00:20
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Zzzzzzzzx sums up what last night was personally
Priya the same thing all night and was very very boring
Jada appeared after her cam show with lori in green and the usual with her oil
Kiki was ok
Jessica was still rated pg despite a cracking cleavage
03-03-2018 10:10
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I was VERY disappointed again as well! It would have been an ideal night for Jessica to give us what we wanted: show us her lovely BIG tits! She only had Priya and Jada (BRIEFLY!) of the "regular" girls to compete with for screentime BUT no it wasn't to be! Thanks BS!????.........
03-03-2018 10:19
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

There is something about the way Jessica's tits sit in her bra that suggests there is a botched book job under there. I'm thinking she's a little self conscious about them. Pity because I think she's a cracking performer
03-03-2018 10:36
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Had to hit the sack early last night. was it as bad for the rest of the night as it was up 'til midnight? Any sign of any flesh at all (other than Priti of courseSad)
03-03-2018 18:00
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Apart from Jessica cleavage and the usual jada getting her tits and ass oiled was very minimal
03-03-2018 23:50
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Last night I thought it was a really good lineup on the babestation channels, with Atlanta Moreno, Ashley Emma, Jada Cameo, Kiki Daniels, Linda Leigh & Lori.

I thought Atlanta took her performance up a notch from the start last night dressed in that saucy mock police look with cap and badge. With her typical high energy performance including her now renowned flexibility, she was gyrating all night. The standout performer last night I thought. Alongside Atlanta, there was also Ashley Emma who seemed more energised than usual also. Looked great as usual and she got the oil out pretty early on. Jada Cameo was her usual magnificent self, solid as ever as were Linda Leigh & Lori (who don't interest me personally, sorry Linda & Lori). I thought Kiki was abit flat from what I saw. 3 nights running was maybe too much for her?
04-03-2018 11:13
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I thought Atlanta was excellent and on for FAR longer on Babenaton than the other channels. Kiki was as you say "tired" and very boring!? I don't really like her (not into tattoos!) but she has a lovely face! Ashley was only on Freeview on Babenation from midnight for about 30 minutes! but good as usual! I didn't realise she was on at all so a nice surprise!
Bella tonight! Will she, won't she! So near BUT so far! We will see!.......
Of course we PROBABLY won't see her for long as Lori, Sophie and Nicole are also on!...................
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2018 18:39 by trains55.)
04-03-2018 13:39
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Nice for lovers of flexibility last night with Atlanta followed by Jada. Atlanta's now took Jada's crown as queen of flexibility I think. I'd love to see them side by side having a competition to see who's bendiest.

Question everything
04-03-2018 14:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV