babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Review of last night's show
Scarlett was on MTB between 3-5 (or whatever it's called now), with only a lil bit of Lily Rose to break it up.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-10-2017 14:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

It's called babecall tv, whenever I type this my spell checker changes it to baseball tv.laugh
16-10-2017 15:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-10-2017 14:53 )barcount Wrote:  ^was there a shower show before 3:00 am?

Not on Freeview! And nothing has been mentioned on here unless I've missed it! Who did you think? PLEASE don't tell me Scarlett did as she has on the webshow a few times recently! That would REALLY upset me (us) even more!..........................
16-10-2017 15:10
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-10-2017 14:56 )Doddle Wrote:  Scarlett was on MTB between 3-5 (or whatever it's called now), with only a lil bit of Lily Rose to break it up.

Yes she was the FV Babecall show and VERY good but she should have been on the other shows as well on FV!................
16-10-2017 15:31
barcount Offline
Posting Machine

(16-10-2017 15:10 )trains55 Wrote:  
(16-10-2017 14:53 )barcount Wrote:  ^was there a shower show before 3:00 am?

Not on Freeview! And nothing has been mentioned on here unless I've missed it! Who did you think? PLEASE don't tell me Scarlett did as she has on the webshow a few times recently! That would REALLY upset me (us) even more!..........................

dont know but when i started watching 3 am that yellow info box said something about tonights shower show and some minutes after that it said Alice special show and then this show started

[Image: 38e7c7628904823.jpg] [Image: 96a038628904853.jpg] [Image: e474d9628904903.jpg] [Image: 247608628904953.jpg] [Image: 65090c628904993.jpg] [Image: 249f3e628905033.jpg]
16-10-2017 21:26
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(16-10-2017 15:02 )Tractor boy Wrote:  It's called babecall tv, whenever I type this my spell checker changes it to baseball tv.laugh
I admit to being a stick-in-the-mud with names, I'm still miffed when Orient readopted the Leyton part of their name Surprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-10-2017 21:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babestation and Babenation FV as usual hoping to get good footage of Amber Jade and Alice. It worked and although I didn't think Amber was as good as on the 11th October she was VERY good and on all three shows! Alice was also good but not HER BEST!
Babestation (new set) Alice was on from 10.00 until 11.32.She was wearing the same outfit from last night at 10.00 (small black bra, black strappy suspender belt, (tiny) black pants and her (SILLY) boots. She at up, crouched and stood up (front and side) with full and top half shots. She was topless after 15 minutes, braless 7 minutes later and naked (except boots) at 11.04. She did a fairly good POV with roamcam for 26 minutes: no handthong BUT very good as usual. Not her best but a very good show as usual.
Amber was then on for 1 hour dressed in a (big) black lacy see-through bra, black/white suspender belt, flesh pants, stripy top stockings and shoes. She showed cleavage at the start while sitting up. She was topless on and off and topless from 20 minutes and braless from 34 minutes until the end. She was sat up, stood up and leant over the desk a lot of the time and REALLY played with her lovely big tits and bum! At about 1.45 she announced her 2 minute challenge as when she could be "wanking" you guys! A very good section.
Kayleigh was then on for 59 minutes in black bra, black pants and stripy top stockings. She was mainly sat up or crouched or laid on her back BUT was only topless on and off! Tame!
Lynda was then on for 51 minutes wearing a mesh one piece suit, black pants and boots. She sat up and crouched and was topless on and off. Normal Lynda.
Alice was then on again! for 1 hour 9 minutes. She was on "her" grey set at the start wearing her (loose) lilac see-through suit and sat on the Perspex chair a lot of the time: I bet her pervcam was good! She went braless early and was naked after JUST 4 minutes! We then had Babecall and daytime adverts during her 2 minute challenge! CLEVER BS!
Then she was in the new set for her last 45 minutes in the same outfit but covered? up. She used her normal positions went topless early on and was fully naked for the last 28 minutes. She did another POV roamcam section of 12 minutes which again was fairly good. Very good as usual.
Lynda was then on again! for 1 hour 10 minutes in the same outfit. She went topless on and off and was braless for her last 14 minutes! and her tits got very oily!
Amber was then on at 4.31 (literally straight from Babecall!) until the end wearing a (big) dark blue lacy see-through bra and pants set. She sat up at the start and crouched briefly. She was topless very briefly and really played with her lovely big tits again! A tame but good section.
So quite a good show with lots of Alice (2 hours 41 minutes), Amber (1 hour 28 minutes) and all of the other girls except Aemelia. BUT one of Alice's 2 minute challenges was hidden behind a daytime advert!
Babenation (Study):
Aemelia was on fro midnight for 43 minutes braless sat on the desk wearing blue/black pants. She sat up and crouched playing with her tits and rubbing her pussy! Good.
Alice was then on for 46 minutes wearing a shiny black suit sat up at the start. She went topless straight away and was naked after 14 minutes until the end (32 minutes) and sat up, crouched and stood up (side) with occasional fullish shots. Good but not GREAT!
Aemelia was then on again for 55 minutes in the same outfit. She sat up and crouched and shook her bum. Good.
Amber was then on for 1 hour 8 minutes dressed in a (big) black lacy see-through bra, red/blue check skirt, black suspender belt. black see-through pants, black stockings and shoes. She used various positions as on BS and was topless on and off and braless from 24 minutes until the end.She really played with her lovely big tits and showed off her big bum! Lovely girl with a sexy welsh? accent!
Kayleigh was then on for 29 minutes! braless in grey pants and was fairly tame just sitting up.
Alice was on again! for the last 58 minutes in a lilac see-through suit and sat up at the start. She went topless early on and was naked after JUST 12 minutes until the end. She sat up side (full) and front (top half) and laid on her front so was quite tame and static.
So another fairly good show but not (I thought) quite as good as Babestation: Amber slightly more restrained and not on as much and Alice also a bit more restrained and tamer! Lynda wasn't on at all.
Kayleigh obviously replaced Eliza Rose and Tommie Jo wasn't on despite being listed by Babestation Twitter!.............
Tonight we have (at the moment!): Amber AGAIN! (10.00-5.00, Sophie (10.00-5.30), Beth (8.00-4.00) and Lori (10.00-5.00)
Thanks. I just wonder if Amber could be encouraged to ditch her pants?..........................................................​they went down showing a nice bare bum last on her show on the 11th October!
(This post was last modified: 17-10-2017 11:53 by trains55.)
17-10-2017 11:19
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

sooo wanted to see a fair chunk of aemeila managed to get a little bit
alice was pretty good just needs to refresh her wardobe as its been the same for weeks
kayleigh is trying to get better
amber bit of a slow burner but feel she has potential
cant be assed saying much about lynda as its always a yawn fest regardless if she manages to get a little oily
17-10-2017 18:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babestation and Babenation FV as usual hoping to get good footage of Amber!? I did. Will keep both shows for different reasons!
Babestation (new set):
Sophie was on from 10.00 for 1 hour 31 minutes wearing a nice bra and pants set with suspender belt and white stockings. She used various positions and undressed gradually bein FULLY naked for the last 9 minutes! Very good as usual and really played with her big tits and pussy!
Amber was then on for the next hour and five minutes. She was dressed in a (big) burgundy bra and matching pants. She sat up at the start and was mainly sat up and crouched all the time but did stand up BRIEFLY. She went braless after 9 minutes (while a Babecall advert was playing!) and then was FULLY naked 9 minutes later for 14 minutes! VERY NICE and completely unexpected! But obviously hoped for! LOVELY!
Lori was then on for 1 hour 28 minutes. She was braless in strappy pink pants and went naked after JUST 8 minutes and stayed naked until the end. She used various positions BUT we saw mainly top half shots except when crouched. But we did see her landing strip from time to time! We saw literally one minute of Amber braless on Babecall halfway through.
Sophie was then on again! for 56 minutes wearing a lilac? bra and pants set. She sat up, crouched, knelt up, stood up and laid on her front and back. She went braless early and was FULLY naked after JUST 5 minutes! Very good really playing with her lovely big tits and REALLY rubbing her pussy.
Beth was then on for an hour braless just in tiny white pants. She stood up, crouched, knelt up, sat up and laid on her front etc. She took her pants off after JUST 2 minutes and was FULLY naked until a minute before she finished! Very good as usual.
Lori was then on again! for JUST 24 minutes in the pants from earlier. She went naked after 6 minutes and used various positions with tit close-ups! Very good as usual.
After Sophie (Babecall) for 3 minutes LOri was back on for the last 32 minutes still naked. She used various positions and did cartwheels on the desk just before the end!
So a very good show: all four girls were on. Lori was on a lot BUT all the girls went FULLY naked EVEN AMBER! That's worth keeping for! Excellent and only her third? show!
Babenation (Study):
At midnight we saw Mia Middleton wearing a white top, grey pants, black stockings and shoes. She was crouched at the start and I'm pretty sure that her pussy edge was JUST visible!? She sat up showing good cleavage and when she sat up each time briefly after crouching her areola and nipples were visible and was VIRTUALLY topless several times! NICE!
Sophie was then on for 1 hour 2 minutes wearing a (big) grey? bra and matching pants. She stood up and sat up at the start and was topless after 3 minutes and her pants went down slightly. After 2 minutes of Beth (Babecall) Sophie was back on and was FULLY naked for her last 31 minutes. Various positions and very good as usual.
Beth was then on for 1 hour 10 minutes braless in a black long blouse (undone) and tiny black pants. She was mainly stood up or crouched on the desk and took her pants off after 6 minutes BUT didn't go FULLY naked. Good as usual.
Mia was then on again! for her last 42 minutes wearing a blue and white bra and pants set and black stockings. She crouched a lot and sat up every so often and (again!) showed nipples and areola! Almost fully out! Very good again! Topless tonight?....................
Amber was then on again! for the last 57 minutes wearing her outfit from earlier. She went topless on and off BUT was very tame certainly compared to Babestation!
So once again Babenation was the tamest show but I will keep it for Mia's VERY good (for her!) show with nipples out! The first time on the nightshows!? Hopefully tonight she might feel ready to go COMPLETELY top/braless!?
So two different shows but I will keep them both at the moment!
Tonight we have: Mia again! (8.00-4.00), Sophie again! 10.00-5.00), Lexi! (10.00-5.00) and Dannii (10.00-5.30). So lots of Dannii! BUT I hope to see Mia as she seems to be on a roll!.......................Thanks.
18-10-2017 11:19
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Thought sophie was on fire a good night by amber lori the usual same with beth
suprised that mia appeared hopefully wont be much long until shes unleashed considering of late we have seen amber ameilia maisie go topless im sure mia has a decent rack
18-10-2017 18:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV