babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(04-10-2017 15:17 )Doddle Wrote:  I tried the 2 hr MTB and was pleasantly surprised to see Jess W at first for a criminally short time before Scarlett replaced her. But you don't seem to have seen her anywhere. What gwan? Huh

Hello there. I did see Scarlett on Babenation BUT only for 48 minutes! She's my current favourite BS girl: just so natural, sexy and stunning! I also like the way she comes on this forum!
04-10-2017 16:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ScarlettJ06 Offline
Junior Poster

(04-10-2017 16:19 )trains55 Wrote:  
(04-10-2017 15:17 )Doddle Wrote:  I tried the 2 hr MTB and was pleasantly surprised to see Jess W at first for a criminally short time before Scarlett replaced her. But you don't seem to have seen her anywhere. What gwan? Huh

Hello there. I did see Scarlett on Babenation BUT only for 48 minutes! She's my current favourite BS girl: just so natural, sexy and stunning! I also like the way she comes on this forum!

Aw thank you!! Hope you're all enjoying my shows as much as I am Heart
04-10-2017 16:30
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(04-10-2017 16:19 )trains55 Wrote:  

Yes, I think we're all chuffed about that, but I was asking about Jess... Huh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-10-2017 21:42
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Having looked at the line up of girls last night I decided not to record anything. I didn't need any footage and I'm assuming that the shows were at best average!
Tonight we have:
Ashley (10.00), Olivia again (10.00-5.00), Lexi again (10.00-4.00) and Dannii! (10.00-5.30)
05-10-2017 07:58
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(05-10-2017 07:58 )trains55 Wrote:  Morning all. Having looked at the line up of girls last night I decided not to record anything. I didn't need any footage and I'm assuming that the shows were at best average!
Tonight we have:
Ashley (10.00), Olivia again (10.00-5.00), Lexi again (10.00-4.00) and Dannii! (10.00-5.30)

All very tame last night. Apart from------
Lexi gave us a mini second flash and there was some footage from the perv cam which was resting on the chest of drawers aiming at Nicole's rear. Wearing a thong though, but still nice to see. This happened a couple of times, not sure if this was intended or a blip.
05-10-2017 19:07
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Well, the line-up promised to be Ashley, Dannii, Lexi and Olivia, so can't fault Babenation because that's what they delivered.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-10-2017 08:31
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babestation and Babenation FV not REALLY needing any footage but just to see what happened. Both shows were REASONABLE (all 4 girls on bot shows!) but not GREAT! I felt Babenation was SLIGHTLY better than Babestation: Olivia FULLY naked and Ashley less static and naked from the start! So:
Babestation (Study!):
Dannii was on from 10.00 (as usual!) until 12.15 wearing a black PVC suit, (tiny) black pants and shoes. She did all her usual things including a girl caller! Various positions and naked at EXACTLY 11.00! Her shoes came off but went on again! Good but NORMAL Dannii!
Lexi was then on for 1 hour 15 minutes in a black (strapless) top, black pants and stockings. She showed cleavage from the start with nipples slightly visible. She sat on the desk, crouched, laid on side and stood up. She stood up and licked her nipples and was then naked for 12 minutes! She did a POV with roamcam braless at the start and then naked BUT it was very short and not GREAT!
Olivia was then on for an hour in a small black strappy bra, suspender belt, tiny black pants, stockings and shoes. She sat up at the start and took her pants off early as usual! She then laid on her back braless and pantless but put her bra back on! She was topless on and off and was naked (except stockings and shoes) at the end. Tame.
Dannii was on for ONLY 59 minutes! in a black see-through bra, tiny red pants and boots. She crouched, laid on her side and back and sat up (side). She went topless early and took her pants off but was fairly tame: not going FULLY naked!
Ashley was then on (HOORAY!) for 1 hour 28 minutes wearing a black see-through lacy bra and (tiny) black pants. She stood up, sat up (side), laid on her front, back and side (briefly) and crouched briefly. She was braless early and her pants were down slightly after 16 minutes. She was naked for the last FEW minutes and finished by laying on her front mostly! Quite tame and STATIC! Not what we expect from her now!
We then saw Dannii on Babecall for the last 2 minutes!
Good show but quite tame. All the girls were average not particularly great!
Babenation (new set):
Ashley was on from midnight but only for 45 minutes! I expect she had been on since 11.00? She was naked from the start laid on her side, laid on her front and side, crouched and sat up briefly. Good but not GREAT!
Dannii was then on for 1 hour 15 minutes! She was wearing black bra, (tiny) red pants and boots. She sat up at the start went topless and took her pants off and laid on her back and side and crouched. Quite boring and not FULLY naked!
Lexi was then on for 1 hour 30 minutes wearing a blue bra and pants set and sat up at the start. She crouched, sat up and sat up (side). She went topless early on and was naked for the last 7 MINUTES! Not good for Lexi!
Olivia was then on for the last hour and twenty nine minutes. She was braless from the start wearing black pants and stockings. She stood up at the start leant on the desk, crouched and sat up (side) and took her pants off. A minute later she was FULLY naked until the end of the show 1 hour 45 minutes!) and used various positions. Very good for her and UNUSUAL going fully naked!
So a good show especially for Olivia and Ashley (though not GREAT and not on for very long!. Lexi and Dannii were both quite tame! Slightly better than Babestation.
But both shows avoided catch ups and simulcasts! Didn't keep either though!
I also recorded Babecall and it was a mishmash of BN and BS with only Ashley and Dannii on the "proper" show BRIEFLY! CRAP!
Tonight we have: Ashley again! (10.00-5.00, Dannii again! (10.00-5.30), Sophie! (10.00-4.00) and Preeti (10.00-5.00). So PROBABLY not much screentime for Ashley and Sophie!?..........Take care and enjoy!?.............................Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2017 09:55 by trains55.)
06-10-2017 08:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babestation and Babenation FV hoping to see Ashley and Sophie at their best!? But technical problems AGAIN! Which meant a late start with two TAMISH shows except for some REAL 2-4-1s!
Babestation (New Set):
Daytime adverts from 10.00 until 12.45!
Then Dannii in black straps (bra?) see-through pants and boots. Various positions and was joined by Sophie in (big) pink bra and pants after 14 minutes for a REAL 2-4-1 for 1 hour 7 minutes! They both sed various positions and went braless with touching, rubbing, nipple licking and tit to tit! Quite good!
Dannii was then on (solo) for 24 minutes and was in various positions and took her pants off BRIEFLY! Tame!
Preeti was then on for 33 minutes! in black bra and pants. She used various positions and moved her pants down but was quite tame.
Ashley was then on for the next 38 minutes! in a black strappy see-through bra, skirt and (tiny) black pants. She took the skirt off straight away and used various positions but was VERY tame: not even going topless!
Sophie was then on for 20 minutes! braless just in (tiny) pink pants. She stood up and crouched and was naked after 6 minutes until the end when Preeti joined her! She used various positions and was quite good despite not being on for very long at all!
Preeti was then on for 57 minutes in (big) red bra and pants. Various positions and naked after JUST 15 minutes until the end! She used her normal positions and was good.
We saw Dannii for the last minute (on Babenation) topless.
So a tamish show especially Ashley with no graphics from the start and the "normal OSGs near the end! No catch ups.
Babenation had a blank screen until 12.45 when Preeti was on for 1 hour 9 minutes. She wearing pink see-through bra and pants with Ashley (in the same outfit from babestation) in a 2-4-1 with slight touching! They both went topless and Preeti went braless but Ashley didn't seem to enjoy it!
Ashley was then on solo for 33 minutes! and used her normal positions BUT didn't even go topless for long! TAME!
Sophie was then on for 35 minutes in a (big) pink bra and pants. She used various positions and was naked after 24 minutes and we saw a VERY BRIEF pussy flash as she moved from standing up side to front! NICE!
Dannii then joined her for a REAL 2-4-1 for 7 minutes! Sophie was still naked! BUt put her pants on after a few minutes. There was touching, tit to tit, bum to bum and rubbing of each other's bodies!
Dannii was then on (solo) for 38 minutes! and took her pants off early and showed her landing strip while sat up front full on! Nice! She used various positions and went naked (except boots!).
Ashley was then on for 36 minutes! in the same outfit from earlier. She sat on the desk and laid on her front with her pants down slightly and then sat up with her pants back up! Fucking tame!
Dannii was then on for the last 21 minutes in a (big) black strapless PVC bra (tiny) black pants and boots. She sat up, knelt up and laid on her back and was topless BRIEFLY at the end! TAME!
So two tamish shows apart from the REAL! 2-4-1s! Both had no graphics at the start and then JUST daytime graphics at the bottom: MUCH BETTER THAN NORMAL! But everything was normal just after 4.30! SHIT! Not a great night again! PLEASE Babestation is it possible to sort out the technology? These nights are happening far too regularly!
Tonight we have: Tommie Jo! (10.00-4.00), Sophie again! (10.00-5.00), Nicole (10.00-5.000, Preeti again! (10.00-5.30) and Jada (8.00-4.00). Hopefully no glitches!?
No review as I have an early start. Thanks.
07-10-2017 08:00
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all! Only briefly! Recorded Babestation and Babenation FV as usual hoping to see Tommie Jo and Ella Mai at their best!? But Tommie Jo was obviously not on: replaced by Maisie? A NICE surprise! But Ella Mai only on Babestation for her last 45 minutes and VERY tame! Sophie only on Babestation but VERY good! Preeti tame and Jada on lots as usual! But was Dionee Daniels on at all (as scheduled!)? I didn't see her on FV at all? So not great shows despite the BIG build up! Not worth keeping! SHAME!
Never mind tonight we have:
Tommie Jo! (10.00-5.00), Olivia (10.00-5.30), Nicole (10.00-5.00) and Aemelia Fox (8.00-4.00). An interesting line up: no Lori or twins to take over the shows! (at the moment!) Let's just hope they all get good screentime!?..........................Enjoy! See you later.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017 07:53 by trains55.)
08-10-2017 06:43
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Having made the schoolboy error of getting my hopes up about TJ & EM, I found Babenation (Preeti... Jada... Maisie... Preeti) to be a colossal letdown.

08-10-2017 08:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV