babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 148 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(20-09-2017 07:23 )Doddle Wrote:  Babenation seemed to be a tag team with Amber, then Dannii, then Amber, then Dannii, etc, for 3.5 hours Big Grin Then Nicole ruined it, but I was past caring by then.

So I should have recorded Babenation for Amber then!? I REALLY wanted to see her But BS decreed that us Babestation viewers needed lots of Dannii! instead....................Shit!
20-09-2017 07:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Jenna and Dannii both rocked up on Babenation, so that'll do for me.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-09-2017 07:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded all FV shows last night not REALLY wanting any footage but just to see what happened! All four girls were on the MAIN shows PLUS Reegan (new girl) was on Babenation (dressed!) BUT not on Babestation OR Babecall FV! BS Logic!?
Babestation (Study!)
Dannii on from 10.00 till 12.30! She was wearing a black see-through one piece suit and shoes. She sat on the desk, crouched, laid on side and back with full and top half shots. She was topless after just 24 minutes briefly, then braless 25 minutes later and naked at 11.00! just in time for a 2 minute challenge! Normal Dannii!
Lori was then on for 1 hour 30 minutes with two Dannii catch ups! She was dressed! in a black bra and pants and used various positions but was braless after JUST 6 minutes and naked 3 minutes later until the end. She stood up, sat up, crouched and sat on the chair. She was very energetic as usual BUT didn't do any POVs with roamcam!
Nicole was then on for 1 hour 23 minutes dressed in a (big) black/white? bra with matching pants and suspender belt. She sat up and was braless after JUST 6 minutes. She did a listen in line BRALESS! BUT was fairly static and a bit boring! She also had a Dannii catch up halfway through.
Lori was then on (again!) for JUST 39 minutes! She was wearing the same outfit from earlier and was naked for the last few minutes after her pants were down to mid-thigh. She laid on the desk and crouched BUT was Stood up a lot with top half shots!
Jenna was then on for the last 57 minutes braless just wearing pink pants. She sat on the desk at the start, crouched, stood up (front and side) with full and top half shots BUT seemed a bit restrained and didn't go any further! Tamish for her!
So a REASONABLE tamish show with all four girls on with several catch ups BUT Dannii only on for two and a half hours!
Babenation ("New" set)
Jenna was on for the first 32 minutes! She'd probably been on since 11.00? She was topless wearing her pink bra and pants set. She sat on the desk and crouched and laid on her back. She took her pants off after JUST 19 minutes until the end and sat up (front) with full shots! Very good BUT not on long!
Nicole was then on for JUST 32 minutes! She was wearing a black top, skirt, black pants and shoes. She grabbed Jenna's pussy and rubbed it on changeover! She was topless early and went braless and took her skirt off. Tame!
Dannii was then on for 28 minutes with NIcole in a tamish 2-4-1 with VERY SLIGHT touching! Dannii was wearing a grey bra and pants and Nicole was still braless. Dannii went topless and braless and they both used various positions but it was TAME!
Dannii was then on (solo) for 1 hour 4 minutes still braless and went naked from 1.34 till 2.35. She sat up, crouched, laid on side and back and stood up leant on desk. She put glasses on VERY briefly! She put her pants on at the end of her section when Lori joined her for 32 minutes in a 2-4-1. Dannii was still braless and Lori was dressed! in her black bra and pants but soon braless. There was touching and towards the end Dannii REALLY rubbed Lori's pussy area while Lori had her legs open wide (not visibly!) and there was brief tit to tit!
Lori was then on (solo) for JUST 3 minutes!
Reegan (new girl) was then on for 51 minutes dressed in a biggish black bra and pants. She sat up, stood up (briefly) and laid on her back and side and stayed covered up!
Dannii was then on for the last 57 minutes. She was wearing a lacy grey bra and pants. She sat up (front and side), crouched and laid on her side. She was naked for the last 23 minutes!
So another REASONABLE show but not GREAT! Jenna better than on Babestation BUT only on briefly! Lori not on much except the 2-4-1 but Dannii was on a lot (as usual) and Nicole only on for a shortish time and tamish! Reegan did a "dayshow"!
Babecall (Pink Set)
Jenna was on for the first 39 minutes FULLY NAKED and sat on the see-through chair! (I bet it was good on Pervcam!?) BUT she put her pants on for the last 8 minutes.
Nicole was then on for JUST 20 minutes braless in a red skirt and white pants. She sat up and laid on her front but was quite tame.
After 6 minutes of Dannii catch up we saw Dannii LIVE on Babenation for 14 minutes and then Lori was on for the last 40 minutes dressed! at the start BUT went naked as usual showing off her landing strip. She got dressed at 4.58. So another hotch potch show with the MAIN girls on and not "new" girl Reegan! But I thought Jenna was better on there(ALTHOUGH only on briefly!) than on Babestation and Babenation!? I suspect she was EXCELLENT on Sky before 3.00am!?
So not one show to keep.
Tonight (at the moment!) we have: Penny Lee! (8.00-4.00), Sophie! (10.00-5.00), Olivia (10.00-5.00) and Preeti (10.00-5.30). Interesting line-up! Enjoy!?...................................Thanks.
21-09-2017 07:48
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babenation FV and Babecall FV last night hoping that Penny Lee would be on and good!? She was. But then I realised (too late) that Alice had replaced Olivia and hoped that I didn't miss her at her raunchiest on Babestation!? But HOPEFULLY I didn't?
Babenation used the "new" set.
Alice was on for LITERALLY the first minute obviously naked and sat up (top half shots) and then Preeti was on for the next hour and fifty one minutes. She was wearing a red/orange bra and pants set and at up at the start (full and top half shots) and went topless early with face shots (photos being taken!). We saw Sophie's nice tits in close up for a minute while she played with them before Preeti was back on . She used various positions and went braless at 12.20 and was then naked for 12 minutes while she did a reasonable POV listen in line with roamcam BUT not her best! She put her pants back on BUT was naked again! for her last section until the end. For 3 minutes we saw Penny braless stood up and really shaking her lovely big tits (while Preeti had a wee?)
Sophie was then on for 1 hour 31 minutes wearing a pale blue top and cream/black pants. She went topless straight away sat up (front) and took the top off straight afterwards. She was FULLY naked after JUST 8 minutes for 19 minutes. She stood up, crouched and sat up with full and top half shots.
For 3 minutes we saw Preeti's big tits in close up as she played with them before Sophie was back on still naked. She put her pants back on and we saw fuller shots! She went naked again sometime while sat up (top half shots) and we saw her landing strip at 2.24 with a VERY brief pussy flash! as her producer got something? out of her hair! NICE! A very good section!
Penny was then on for 59 minutes before she finished at 3.59. It was good to see her! She was braless wearing a blue/white check skirt and white pants and was MAINLY stood up (top half shots) BUT briefly stood up (side) and leant/crouched over the desk shaking her lovely bum and really playing with her nice big tits. Very good BUT it's a shame she didn't go further!
Alice was then on (HOORAY!) for the last hour braless from the start wearing burgundy (see-through) pants. She sat up, crouched and laid on her side and her pants went down to mid-thigh after JUST 2 minutes. She went naked at 4.47! and rubbed her pussy visibly! But it was a tamish (for her) show but always worth watching her lovely body!
So a REASONABLE show but not great except for Sophie's BRIEF pussy flash! It looks like she showed more on Babestation (again the only show I didn't record!). Never mind I'm sure she will again!
Meet the Babes was worse than usual!
It started with Penny (Babenation) till 3.25. Alice was then on for JUST 16 minutes naked and crouched briefly.
We then saw Penny (Babenation) for 19 minutes, Alice (Babenation) VERY briefly before Preeti was on for just 49 minutes just going braless. Then the last 10 minutes was Alice (Babenation). So much for a "different" show: only 1 hour 5 minutes of Babecall itself! CRAP! Do BS know what they are doing?...............
Tonight (at the moment!) we have Ashley! (10.00-5.00), Preeti again! (10.00-5.30), Mia! (10.00-4.00), Olivia? (10.00-5.00) and Lori (10.00-4.00). Interesting line-up. Enjoy!?..............Thanks.
22-09-2017 08:50
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Was kinda disappointed with last night considering it was 4 yet was a steady night by sophie
alice looked good as usual naked after ditching that now boring grey leotard
preeti tried to change it up by getting a little oily but just bored me
as for penny didn't catch much of her yet looked nice

fingers crossed for later if we finally see mia unleashed or else it'll be another average night ahead
22-09-2017 17:08
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I wasn't really planning to record last night BUT decided to in case Ashley did better than I've already got of her? She didn't BUT Olivia (on Babestation) made up for it! So glad I got her!
So Babestation ("New" set):
Olivia on from 10.00 until 11.31! (Unusual in Preeti's slot!) She was wearing a grey latex (PVC) dress, mesh tights, black pants and shoes.
She stood up at the start and then sat up (front and side), laid on side and back, crouched and sat and laid on the floor! We had full and top half shots! She was topless after 15 minutes and took her dress off at 11.07. She then did a series of 6? POV listen in lines with roamcam! These were very good and got progressively better so that in the last one she had taken her pants off and her tights were down to mid-thigh (virtually naked!) and we saw good shots with her legs open. My BEST EVER footage of her!
Ashley was then on for the next hour and five minutes. She was wearing a black strappy (see-through) bra and (tiny) black pants. She sat up, crouched, laid on her side, back and front and stood up (briefly!). She moved her pants down after 8 minutes and went topless a bit later and took her pants off. She did all of her usual things BUT didn't go FULLY naked! Good as usual though.
Mia was then on for the next 48 minutes dressed in a nice bright blue bra and pants set with black suspender belt and stockings. She stood up, crouched, sat up and laid on her side BUT of course stayed dressed! Lovely girl though with nice big tits!
Beth ( a surprise addition!) was then on for JUST 45 minutes dressed as a college girl (as usual): small white top, checked red miniskirt and (tiny) white pants. She stood up and crouched and leant on the desk with fullish shots. She went topless after 3 minutes and took her pants off 8 minutes later. She then took her skirt off and was FULLY naked 9 minutes later until the end (23 minutes) Very good as always and put her pants in her mouth! BRIEFLY at the end!
Preeti was then on (at last!) for 58 minutes. She was wearing a black one piece (see-through) cut away suit and stockings. She used various positions as usual and was topless earlyish. She didn't go naked and was FAIRLY tame for her!
Mia was then on (again!) for her last 53 minutes. She was wearing a nice pink checked bra, black pants, suspender belt and stockings. She used various positions: sat up, crouched, stood up and laid on side and back. TAME as usual.
Ashley was then on (again!) for the last 59 minutes. She was wearing a (strappy) black see-through bra, suspender belt, (tiny) black pants and stockings. She sat up at the start and laid on her front, back and side and stood up VERY briefly! She was topless early and took her pants off after 21 minutes. She really rubbed her pussy a lot (visibly) and we saw mainly fullish shots.
So a VERY good show which I will keep (at the moment) for Olivia! Lori (unusually!) wasn't on at all.
Babenation (Study):
Lori was on for the first 54 minutes naked from the start. stood up, sat up and laid and sat on the floor for her 2 minute challenges (not her best) and we BRIEFLY saw full front shots.
Olivia was then on for 44 minutes! She was wearing a (big) black brand her mesh tights and pants from earlier. She took her bra off after JUST 3 minutes and her pants a minute later! She stood up, sat up, crouched and laid on the desk. She did a 2 minute challenge BUT without roamcam! Good BUT not GREAT!
Ashley was then on for 58 minutes! She was wearing the same outfit? from earlier. She used her normal positions and went naked (except stockings) near the end. Good but not GREAT!
Beth was then on for 1 hour wearing her same college outfit. She gradually undressed and was FULLY naked for the last 37 minutes. Very good as usual with mainly fullish shots.
Olivia was then on (again!) for the last hour and 23 minutes. She was in the same outfit from earlier and used the same positions. She took her pants off after JUST 22 minutes and her bra 3 minutes later! After 3 minutes of Preeti (on Babecall): the only time we saw her! Olivia was back on for the last 33 minutes and went FULLY naked! Lovely and with fullish shots: front as well!
So a good show: no Preeti or Mia but other girls REASONABLE! But overall not as good as Babestation!
Babecall was AS USUAL! a hotch potch! Ashley on for the first few minutes and went braless and pantless, then Preeti topless BRIEFLY before Olivia (Babenation) until the end! Mia not on: on Babestation instead!
What a DIFFERENT night to the night before! On the whole better.
The more I see Mia I can't help thinking what a waste of a lovely busty girl being FORCED to stay covered up!.........
Tonight we have (at the moment!): Ashley again! (10.00-5.00), Jasmine! (10.00-4.00), Priya (10.00-5.30!), Lori again! (10.00-4.00) and Lynda (10.00-5.00!). Enjoy!?......................Thanks.
23-09-2017 08:07
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

A truly shocking night across all the channels.
23-09-2017 09:37
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded all three FV shows last night hoping to see Ashley at her best BUT although good she wasn't GREAT and a tad boring and tame!
Babestation ("New set).:
Priya on from 10.00 till 11.03 (back to normal). She was wearing a black see-through top, pants and stockings. She used various positions and was topless on and off from about 20 minutes. She was VERY tame. She put one hand (and later both hands) under her top and played with her tits! Very boring show and not VERY long for her!
Ashley was then on for about an hour and seventeen minutes. She was wearing a black (see-through) bra, (tiny) black pants and PVC boots! She sat up, crouched, laid on side and front and stood up (side) with fullish and top half shots. She was topless early and took her pants and bra off BUT not her boots! So good but not GREAT!
Lori was then on for about an hour and nine minutes in bra and pants and went naked early. Sat and laid on floor for a POV listen in line! We had a brief Dannii catch up but Lori was good as usual but not GREAT!
Lynda was on for an hour in black see-through bra, pants, stockings and denim jacket (undone). She stood up and sat on the desk with full shots and was topless early. She stood up, crouched and leant on the desk as well as sitting up and laying on her back and took her jacket off. Tame as usual.
Jasmine was then on for 1 hour 29 minutes looking lovely in bright blue bra, suspender belt, pants and black stockings. She sat up and crouched and took her shoes off (briefly!) but was TAME as usual!
Lynda was then on again! for 56 minutes in black/pink see-through bra, suspender belt, black stockings and shoes. She sat up, leant on desk, crouched, laid on her back and front. She was topless early and took her pants off! Good for her!
We then had a 3 minute Dannii catch up at the end.
So a poor show: Ashley tamer than usual, Priya also not her NORMAL self, Lynda on twice! and Jasmine on far too long!
Babenation (Study):
Jasmine on for LITERALLY the first 2 minutes in her blue lingerie! Nice! Priya was then on for 1 hour 29 minutes wearing the same outfit as on BS. She sat up, crouched and leant on the desk with full shots and went topless early (on and off!). VERY tame for her!
Ashley was then on for the next hour and a half. She was wearing the same outfit as on BS and after moving the desk (as usual!) she laid on her front and side, crouched and sat up and stood up with fullish shots. She took her pants off after JUST 16 minutes and her bra 5 minutes later BUT her boots stayed on! She rubbed her pussy a lot as usual BUT she was tamish! She put her pants on at the very end.
Lynda was then on for JUST 39 minutes in black see-through bra, pants, stockings and shoes. She stood up and went topless and laid on her back and sat up with fullish shots. Tame as usual BUT not on for long!
Ashley was then on again! for the last hour and nineteen minutes. She was wearing a black see-through bra, (tiny) black pants and boots! She stood up, sat up, crouched and laid on her front BUT stood up at the end! She was topless early and took her pants and bra off later on. So she was naked (except for boots!) for sometime. Good but not GREAT! Lori and Jasmine weren't on so it was "The Ashley Show" (She was on for two hours and forty nine minutes out of five hours!).
So both the shows were GOOD but not GREAT! Very disappointing!
Babecall had Lori on for 1 hour and 7 minutes BUT otherwise Babenation simulcasts! Jasmine wasn't on at all as from 3.00 until she finished at 3.58 she was on Babestation! What are BS doing with Babecall? Do they know?........................................I don't think I'll bother with it any more!
Tonight (at the moment!) we have: CHARLEY GREEN! (8.00-4.00), Sophie! (10.00-5.00), Nicole (10.00-5.00), Beth (10.00-4.00) and Priya again! (10.00-5.00). Enjoy!?...................................Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2017 07:11 by trains55.)
24-09-2017 06:54
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I didn't really need any footage but recorded Babestation and Babenation FV just in case!...............Both shows had four out of the five girls on (Priya and Nicole on twice on Babestation):Charley not on Babestation! and Beth not on Babenation apart from the FIRST minute!
Babestation ("New" set):
Priya was on at 10.00 (as usual!) until 11.29 wearing a pinkish/black bra, pants, suspender belt and black stockings. She used her normal positions and was braless after 29 minutes and naked from 11.07 (for a 2 minute challenge listen in line!) until the end. Good but not her BEST! and no roamcam.
Nicole was then on for 1 hour 32 minutes. She was wearing a patterned purple/white? bra and pants set and sat up at the start. She sat up, crouched and laid on her front with MAINLY full shots. She went topless after JUST 6 minutes and was naked for the last 54 minutes and we only had top half shots when sat up for her listen in lines! She "licked" her nipples 6 minutes before the end. Very good.
Beth was then on (as college girl) in a small white top (almost topless), red checked miniskirt and (tiny) white pants. She sat up, stood up, knelt up, crouched and laid on her front and back. She took her pants off after JUST 5 minutes and her skirt 7 minutes later and was FULLY naked 8 minutes later until she finished (40 minutes) when she put them back on. She was very good as usual with MAINLY fullish shots!
Sophie was then on for 1 hour 29 minutes braless in just pink pants. She crouched from the start and sat up, crouched and knelt up with a lot of top half shots. She was FULLY naked very briefly but was topless most of the time. Good but not GREAT!
Nicole was then on (again!) for JUST 32 minutes wearing a (smallish) black lacy see-through bra, see-through black skirt, black pants and stockings. She sat up at the start and crouched VERY briefly a few times otherwise sat up with full and top half shots when doing listen in lines! She was naked (except for skirt) for most of the show and was good as usual.
Priya was then on (again!) for the last 57 minutes naked from the start! She sat up and crouched all the time with MAINLY fullish shots.
A REASONABLE show: all 4 girls did well, no catch ups BUT no Charley!
Babenation (Study):
Beth was on for LITERALLY the first minute (topless) as college girl wearing glasses!
Priya was then on for the next hour and twenty nine minutes braless wearing just the pants from her earlier BS section. She stood up leant on the desk, sat on the desk and crouched with fullish and top half shots. She was naked from 50 minutes until the end (40 minutes) and did a POV listen in line but WITHOUT roamcam! Good as usual but not GREAT! Nicole was then on for 1 hour 30 minutes wearing a black lacy see-through bra, black skirt, black pants, white stockings and black shoes. She went braless after 6 minutes and took her pants off 7 minutes later. She used various positions: sat up, crouched and stood up (side) with fullish and top half shots and did a POV listen in line without roamcam. Good but not Great!
Charley was then on (HOORAY!) for 1 hour 5 minute finishing (slightly late!) at 4.05. She was wearing a black one piece suit (see-through bra section), black stockings and pants. She stood up at the start and leant on the desk and crouched, laid on side and front. She really shook her lovely HUGE tits at the start and flopped them out after JUST 9 minutes and REALLY shook squeezed and played with her lovely 34"I tits all the time! as she does. She licked them at 3.23 and covered up 5 minutes later for 25 minutes later before going topless again for the last 9 minutes. Good as usual BUT not her best.
Sophie was then on for ONLY 38 minutes! She was wearing a pink top and pants and went braless early with her top down and crouched and sat up for the last few minutes. She went topless near the end and was quite boring and static.
Nicole was then on on the pink set (Babecall) for the last 16 minutes braless wearing a black skirt (rolled down) without stockings! She sat up and crouched (full shots) and was quite static!
So another REASONABLE but not great show, All 4 girls were good. No catch ups BUT no Beth (except for the first minute!)
I'm assuming that Charley and Sophie were mainly on Babecall?
So didn't keep either show!
Tonight we have (at the moment!): Olivia (10.00-5.00), Nicole again! (8.00-4.00) and Preeti (10.00-5.30).............................Enjoy!?.......................​...Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2017 09:03 by trains55.)
25-09-2017 09:02
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Excellent show last night, Beth, Sophie & Nicole were on top form.Tongue
25-09-2017 10:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV