babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Review of last night's show
At 11 when BSX came on FV, Tommie Jo was delighting the viewers before being promptly booted off and Lori brought on.

At 3 when MTB came on FV, Tommie Jo was delighting the viewers before being promptly booted off and Lori brought on.

Hmmph Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-09-2017 08:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-09-2017 08:02 )Doddle Wrote:  At 11 when BSX came on FV, Tommie Jo was delighting the viewers before being promptly booted off and Lori brought on.

At 3 when MTB came on FV, Tommie Jo was delighting the viewers before being promptly booted off and Lori brought on.

Hmmph Sad

Sounds NORMAL! Everyone pushed out of the way for Lori!.....
06-09-2017 09:14
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded Babenation last night BUT wished I hadn't! It was TAME! compared to Babestation. The set used was the study as usual.
Jenna was on for JUST 1 minute before Sophie was on for 28 minutes! She was braless just in (biggish) pink pants and was naked for a few minutes! She used various positions but mainly crouched, sat up or knelt up. Quite tame!
After Jenna was on for JUST 1 minute Sophie was back on for JUST 37 minutes and was mainly sat up with full or top half shots BUT did crouch and kneel up (side) and took her pants off briefly. Good but not GREAT!
Lexi was then on for the next 54 minutes. Sophie grabbed her tits and bum on changeover! Lexi was braless wearing black see-through pants and sat up, laid on her back crouched and sat on her side with fullish and top half shots. She was naked for JUST 16 minutes Quite good.
Priya was then on for 1 hour 28 minutes wearing a bright orange one piece suit and ONLY went topless on and off spending most of the time sat on the desk BUT did stand up and lean on the desk shaking her bum! Very tame and boring!
Jenna was then on (again!) braless in burgundy pants. She sat on the desk and PUT her (strappy) bra back on! She went topless again and moved her pants down (I don't think they went off!) briefly. Quite tame for her!
After a 3 minute Dannii catch up Jenna was back on for 17 minutes! before Priya was on for the LAST minute dressed in a black one piece suit with SEXY lettering on the front! If only.......
So a very TAME boring show! All the MAIN girls were on BUT the section lengths were uneven! They were all good but not GREAT!
Babestation seemed SLIGHTLY better with oil and nudity! And Daisy Dillon was also on. So not a great night.
Tonight we have: Alice! (10.00-5.00), Lexi again! (10.00-4.00), Priya again! (10.00-5.00) and Dannii (10.00-5.30) Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2017 07:33 by trains55.)
07-09-2017 07:32
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Thought Sophie made a conscious effort last night to show some pussy throughout her stints across the channels. Noticeably on Babenation around 1 am. Good girl!
07-09-2017 21:39
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded Babestation last night HOPING to get good POV footage of Alice who is USUALLY very good on that channel! I'm sure she was BUT none of us saw it because of ANOTHER power failure which knocked out BS in its entirety! FUCK!.........The set used was the "new" set.
So Dannii was on at 10.00 for 2 hours (as usual!) in a white blouse over a black bra, PVC skirt, black pants and shoes. She sat up at the start and used her (normal) positions. She took her blouse off after 14 minutes and crouched briefly. She took her shoes off! 14 minutes later and was naked at 11.02 while sat up (side). She then crouched (a lot) sat up and laid on her side REALLY rubbing her pussy SOMETIMES quite visibly! Quite good and NORMAL Dannii!..........................
Alice was then on wearing her black zip-fronted see-through one piece suit and her (SILLY) boots. She sat up facing us with fullish shots at the start showing slight cleavage. She started a POV with roamcam with one big tit out, then topless and was obviously working up to being FULLY naked with GOOD shots until JUST 11 minutes later the screen went blank! SHIT! We will never know just how good she was BUT I bet she was!!!..............................................
After a Dannii catch up at 2.03 Lexi was on for a minute and then after ANOTHER blank screen for 5 minutes! she was on PROPERLY for 1 hour 1 minute. She was wearing a black PVC suit with black/pale blue lacy pants. The mic wasn't working (she later apologised for using the wrong one after wondering why she was quiet!), She sat up, crouched and laid on her front a lot. She went topless earlyish after her pants went down gradually to her mid-thigh and she went fully naked at 2.45 until the end (31 minutes). She was good as usual and quite energetic but not GREAT!
Alice was on AGAIN! for the last hour and forty three minutes! She was wearing the same outfit from earlier but WITHOUT her boots! She sat up at the start, crouched a lot and laid on her side NICE! She was fully naked for the last 50 minutes and we saw MAINLY! fullish shots! At one point she was laid on her back rubbing her pussy quite visibly with just one leg in the way! She laid on her back and side until the end. NICE! So a good section to finish with BUT probably nowhere near as good as what we should have seen earlier on!..........
So a CRAP show! Dannii was only on at the beginning; unusual! But not worth keeping. Just keep wondering what we would have seen!
Babenation suffered as well and was basically the "Dannii Show" as she was on there for 1 hour 31 minutes in total with Priya the only other girl on! Not great; at least we did see Alice on Babestation! As far as I'm aware only Dannii apologised for the off-air problems: not good!
Hopefully tonight will be better!? We have: SCARLETT! (10.00-4.00), Ashley! (10.00-5.00), Preeti (10.00-5.00), Jada (8.00-4.00) and Dannii again (10.00-5.30). Enjoy!?....................Thanks.
08-09-2017 08:08
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I can now record (to DVD) both the MAIN shows so will now review both briefly!
Babestation: Pink Office set mainly! Dannii on from 10.00 till 12.31 wearing a (big) black PVC bra, tiny red pants and black PVC boots. Used various positions as usual and was naked (except boots!) at 11.01. Did a "virtual line" with roamcam which was quite good.
Preeti was then on for an hour wearing a black see-through bra, suspender belt and stockings (no pants!) She sat up and crouched and was topless early and braless soon afterwards. Quite tame for her.
Ashley was then on for 59 minutes dressed in black bra, (tiny) black pants, suspender belt, stockings and shoes. She sat up, crouched, laid on front and side and stood up (as usual) and gradually undressed to naked (except stockings). Quite good as usual. Put pants on at end (top half shots).
Jada was then on for 1 hour 3 minutes in a black mesh one piece suit. She went topless and braless and put PVC boots on at the start. She got very oily!
Preeti was then on (pink set) braless and pantless wearing suspender belt and stockings. She was in until the end of the show ( 1 hour 15 minutes) and was mainly crouched or sat up (front). She did a fairly good POV line with roamcam but was not GREAT!
So not a GREAT show: Scarlett not on at all! WTF! She's a TOP girl and was only seen on Freeview on Meet the Babes for the first 17 minutes and on Babenation for 22 minutes! in a 2-4-1! CRAP and no way to treat her!
Babenation:
Ashley was on for the first hour. She was wearing black suspender belt, stockings and shoes laid on her front. She sat up (side and front) and crouched briefly. She took her suspender belt off after 34 minutes and stayed like that until the end. Good but not GREAT!
Dannii was then on for 1 hour 7 minutes (in the same outfit as on Babestation) and used various positions. She was naked (except boots!) for the last 45 minutes. Good as usual.
Preeti was then on for 42 minutes! She was wearing a black see-through bra, suspender belt, pants and stockings. She used various positions and was naked (except stockings) for the last 2 minutes!
Dannii then joined her for 10 minutes! Both braless.
Lindsey (a surprise!) was then on for 41 minutes! wearing black bra, black see-through pants and stockings. She was told by BS! to stay covered up! WTF! She's not new and has gone braless regularly!.................
Scarlett then joined Lindsey for JUST 22 minutes (before she finished at 4.02) wearing a nice (strappy) maroon bra and pants set. She crouched and sat up front and back views and went braless showing off and playing with her lovely pert tits! The only time Scarlett was on a MAIN BS FV show! Come on BS sort it out BEFORE you lose her!
Ashley was then on (again!) for the last 57 minutes wearing the same outfit and went naked (except stockings). She was mainly laid on her front or crouched but did sit up briefly and played with her ice big tits and shook her lovely bum. Good but not GREAT!
Meet the Babes had Scarlett FULLY naked for the first 17 minutes and then Dannii for 1 hour 27 minutes and then Her on catch up for the last 15 minutes! CRAP!
So a RUBBISH night again! 6 girls on! WHY as we didn't REALLY see Lindsey much and I'm sure Scarlett would have been on the MAIN shows for longer without her being on! And she had to stay dressed!
Come on BS get your act together before you REALLY lose the plot! and look after Scarlett better so that we see her on the MAIN FV shows! as we should! ANNOYED again at Babestation and their LOGIC!?...............Really feel sorry for Scarlett who I know enjoys being naughty on ALL of the shows! She was one of the two main reasons I recorded: BUT I needn't have bothered! THANKS BS!!!! AGAIN!
Tonight we have (at the moment!): Ashley again! (10.00-5.00), Beth! (10.00-4.00), Preeti again (10.00-5.00), Mia! (10.00-4.00) and Lynda (10.00-5.30). So another crap night? with Mia doing a "dayshow"! enjoy!?.........................Thanks.
Probably no review tomorrow: I have an early start.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2017 09:17 by trains55.)
09-09-2017 08:06
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Was looking forward to last night's show after seeing both Jada and Scarlett on the schedule. Well, I never saw Scarlett at all and only caught 15 min of Jada before retiring at 3am. Very disappointing for this freeviewer. Sad

edit, should say there was one good bit before 11:30 on bsx with Preeti & Ashley together, I should have quit after that.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2017 13:09 by circles_o_o_o.)
09-09-2017 13:07
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-09-2017 13:07 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Was looking forward to last night's show after seeing both Jada and Scarlett on the schedule. Well, I never saw Scarlett at all and only caught 15 min of Jada before retiring at 3am. Very disappointing for this freeviewer. Sad

edit, should say there was one good bit before 11:30 on bsx with Preeti & Ashley together, I should have quit after that.

Yes I was VERY disappointed yet AGAIN! The only time Scarlett was on Freeview SOLO was on Meet the Babes from 3.00 until 3.17! She was NAKED BUT that's no consolation! Not GREAT from Babestation................
09-09-2017 16:37
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

With Dannii and Ashley on this last night, I wish I'd recorded any of it rather than the wastes of time on S66 Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
09-09-2017 18:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning allannoyed
Not on here for long BUT just to say that I'm feeling PRETTY sick! Last night (of all nights!) my DVD recorder decided not to record Babestation and that meant I missed the "Holy Grail": ASHLEY in the shower! for PROBABLY the only time she's likely to do it! From the caps on here she looked REALLY good! So now a plea!
Would any fellow Ashley lover out there (I'm sure there's loads of us!) be very kind enough to supply me with a DVD copy of the show? Any REASONABLE expenses would be paid and you would make an old man VERY VERY happy! THANKS.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2017 06:55 by trains55.)
10-09-2017 06:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV