babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Review of last night's show
I thought I'd give that new MTB "2 hours after BSX" slot a look, and WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT? Lori bloody Buckby turned up like a bad penny Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-08-2017 08:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I decided to record Babenation after changing my mind. I'm glad I did as it was quite a good show. I was expecting Mia and/or Jasmine to be on (dressed of course!) and Mia was for 1 hour 29 minutes! just like a dayshow! BUT Lori and Sophie made up for it by going in the shower! And Lori went naked in there! The set used (apart from the shower!) was the TIRED study.
So Sophie was on from midnight for JUST 33 minutes: she had been on since just after 11.00! She was braless just wearing (tiny) red pants and black stockings. She sat on the desk and took her pants off (briefly!) after just 9 minutes and rubbed her pussy visibly while we saw side views. She knelt up 2 minutes later took her pants off and crouched. She then sat up (top half) until the end doing a 2 minute challenge. Quite good.
Mia was then on for 1 hour 29 minutes! dressed in a khaki? bra, pants and nude? stockings. She stayed dressed! and was mainly crouched or sat up and rubbed her bum on and off BUT laid on her back briefly! So it was just like a DAYSHOW much as I expected BUT what a waste of a NIGHT slot!
Lori was then on for 31 minutes wearing burgundy lacy bra and matching pants which were see-through! She stood up with top half shots and was braless after JUST 6 minutes and then naked as usual. Good (shaking) bum shots and then top half shots stood up. She sat on the desk and played with her tits and nipples. She then stood up and we saw fuller shots with her landing strip!
We had Jasmine (dressed!) for 3 minutes on Babestation and then.........
At 2.38 Lori was in the SHOWER for 24 minutes! She was fuklly naked and apart from shaky camerawork it was very good and she got very wet! and showed various angles and landing strip!
WE had a minute of Mia (Meet the Babes)dressed and then Sophie wearing a beige/cream? one piece suit. She used various positions and went topless after about 8 minutes and then braless with the suit rolled down. She took the suit off after about 23 minutes and stayed naked until 3.30 a minute before she finished.
After a minute of Mia (dressed) and Lori (naked?) Sophie was back on for about 8 minutes! still dressed. She went braless after JUST a minute BRIEFLY and then rolled it down (braless). She shook and bounced up and down with fullish and top half shots. We saw Lori (Babestation) naked for 3 minutes and then..............
Sophie was in the SHOWER! for 28 minutes. She was just wearing her (tiny) red pants which went down (on and off) and although we saw good angles she didn't go naked! Quite good BUT could have been better!
Jasmine was then on (Meet the Babes) dressed! for 10 minutes before Sophie was on again! (still wet!) just in her (tiny ) red pants. She stood up at the start and sat on the desk (top half shots) and stood up with midriff shots! before going naked for the last few minutes. We saw MAINLY fullish shots of her standing up (back and side) and at 4.42 while moving forward and after using her handthong we BRIEFLY saw a standing up pussy shot! NICE!
So a VERY (for these days!) good show with lots of Sophie! It was god to see the shower being used again BUT a shame Sophie didn't go naked in there! I will probably keep it.
I presume the other shows were tamer?.......
Tonight we have (at the moment!) Jasmine (again!) from 8.00 till 4.00, Sohie (again!) from 10.. till 5.30!, Olivia from 10.00 till 5.30 and Preeti from 10.00 till 5.30. Enjoy!? Thanks.
22-08-2017 09:14
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(22-08-2017 08:09 )Doddle Wrote:  I thought I'd give that new MTB "2 hours after BSX" slot a look, and WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT? Lori bloody Buckby turned up like a bad penny Sad

Were you drunk, or did your obsessive hatred of Lori make you switch off immediately? Huh Rolleyes
Lori was actually on BS, and just appeared on MTB for just over two minutes during the FV MTB slot, as they switched between two other babes.

Bounce Bounce Bounce
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2017 11:00 by Censorship :-(.)
22-08-2017 10:49
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

It was longer than 2 minutes. It didn't just seem like an eternity nightmare Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-08-2017 14:48
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Just a BRIEF review before I go out! I recorded Babenation last night BUT didn't really need any footage. The set used was the TIRED study as usual.
Jasmine was on for LITERALLY the first minute fully dressed (of course!) but showing cleavage.
Then Preeti was on for 1 hour 9 minutes dressed in a black/white (big) bra, matching suspender belt, black see through pants and stockings. She stood up at the start and was braless after JUST 14 minutes and took her pants off a minute later! She sat up, crouched and stood up leant on the desk. She was quite energetic and did a TAME listen in line section! Quite good but TAMISH!
Olivia was then on for 58 minutes wearing a black blouse (undone), smallish strappy black bra, black see-through pants, stockings and shoes. She was topless after JUST 2 minutes and took her pants off BUT didn't go FULLY naked or take her bra off! Very good and REALLY played with her nice big tits and pussy with full shots!
Jasmine was then on (again!) showing MORE cleavage in the same outfit. She sat up and crouched and was on for 1 hour and did a dayshow! What a waste!
Preeti was then on (again!) for 1 hour 3 minutes braless in the same outfit BUT without pants! She stood up at the start (top half shots) and used her normal positions. She REALLY shook her lovely BIG bum virtually all the time! very good as usual BUT didn't go FULLY naked!
Olivia was then on (again!) for the last 48 minutes. She was wearing the same blouse from her earlier section (rolled up and tied) and sat on the desk at the start (fullish shots) and then laid on her side almost topless. She took her pants off after JUST 6 minutes and also her suspender belt (knelt up side). She sat up, crouched and stood up with MAINLY fullish shots with BRIEF front FULL shots and REALLY plated with her nice big tits and pussy VISIBLY! After Preeti on for JUST 2 minutes (Meet the Babes) Olivia was then back on for the last 8 minutes and got dressed at 4.56!
So a REASONABLE but tamish show! No catch ups at all BUT Sophie wasn't on at all: I think she should have been on instead of Jasmine!
Not worth keeping BUT really not crap!
I presume the other shows were similar!?
Tonight (according to Babestation!) we have Preeti again from 10.00 till 5.00, Jenna from 10.00 till 5.00, Lexi from 10.00 till 5.00 and Dannii! from 10.00 till 5.30. Scarlett Jones is also on! (according to her twitter)BUT not mentioned by BS! Thanks..........
23-08-2017 08:01
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally last night sucked compared to monday olivia and preeti stuck to the same thing all night only seen a little bit of sophie keeping my fingers crossed for better tonight
23-08-2017 20:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2017 20:17 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Personally last night sucked compared to monday olivia and preeti stuck to the same thing all night only seen a little bit of sophie keeping my fingers crossed for better tonight

Yes I was QUITE bad and because? of Jasmine being on Babenation!? Sophie didn't get a slot!...................
Monday was SO much better even though Sophie wasn't FULLY naked in the shower!......................
23-08-2017 21:25
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Dannii gave good value on Babenation and her mini-me Jenna was OK. Scarlet was sighted only briefly, but also OK.

24-08-2017 08:18
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babenation last night hoping! to see Scarlett!? not really needing any footage of the other girls. The set used was the study. Of course BS cocked up AGAIN! Scarlett didn't show up on Babenation (or Babestation?) just being put on Meet the Babes where she put on a VERY good show worthy of the MAIN channels!......
So at midnight we saw Lexi for 1 hour 30 minutes wearing a black (see-through) bra and pants. She sat on the desk at the start and went topless very early on and was braless after JUST 12 minutes. She used various positions and at 12.46 (while crouched) she took her pants off and was fully naked for 12 minutes! She went "naked" again with her pants down to her ankles BUT only for 10 minutes! We saw MAINLY full shots. Good but not her BEST!
Dannii was then on for 1 hour 31 minutes and Lexi cuddled Dannii on changeover. Dannii was wearing a (big) grey bra and matching pants. She stood up and laid on the desk, crouched, stood up (side) and laid on her back and side etc with MAINLY full shots. She took her bra off after JUST 2 minutes and was naked 5 minutes later! until the end! We had a BRIEF (3 minutes) snatch of Scarlett on MTB: crouched and laid on front NAKED! NICE! Then Dannii was back on for the last 59 minutes when she got quite oily! Various positions and mainly full shots. Good as usual.
Jenna was then on for ONLY 35 minutes! braless in pale blue see-through pants. Dannii cuddled Jenna and smacked and rubbed her bum on changeover!
Jenna was very good despite her short section and used various positions with MAINLY full shots. She moved her pants down to mid-thigh early on and to her ankles a bit later on. She leant over the desk 7 minutes before the end and took her pants off! Naked until the end: 7 minutes! Good though and quite energetic!
Preeti was then on for ONLY 14 minutes! She was wearing a (big) white bra only: no pants! She sat on the desk (front and side) with top half shots.
Lexi was then on (again!) for 48 minutes! braless wearing black pants. She sat up facing camera with top half shots at the start but full shots a bit later. She really played with her nice big tits and rubbed her thighs. She crouched and laid on her side with her pants down VERY slightly BUT only briefly. She sat up and knelt up and moved her pants down to just above her knees BUT for ONLY 1 minute! She then stood up at the end with top half shots with good tit close ups! TAME!
Dannii was then on AGAIN! for 18 minutes! wearing black (PVC) bra and pants with matching boots! She stood up, laid on the desk (side and back), crouched, sat up (side) and stood up at the end leant over the desk BUT stayed dressed!
We then had Lexi on for the last 3 minutes (Meet the Babes) braless and laid on her front. She sat up (front) with full shots and then we saw head and shoulder shots at 4.59!
So a VERY disappointing show! Too much Dannii (1 hour 49 minutes!) with VERY short sections for Preeti and Jenna! Lexi on for longer but tamish!
But once again BS decided that Scarlett was suited for Meet the Babes so depriving us Freeviewers from seeing her at length! She was only on Freeview for 54 minutes! but put on a show worthy of Babenation and Babestation: FULLY naked with excellent shots briefly showing off her landing strip! So her last nightshow for August was only seen by Sky viewers again BUT at least she was "allowed" to go naked and do a PROPER show! I would imagine that she was very disappointed (like us!) about being shunted onto MTB all night!
So not a show to keep AGAIN! But it could have been so different if Scarlett was put on the MAIN channels! I suspect (however) that she wouldn't have got much screentime with the 4 TOP girls on!..............
Hopefully? BS will realise that Scarlett is now a REAL player and needs to be on the MAIN channels before she leaves? Sorry but I really think BS have taken their eyes off the ball and lost their way! In the meantime we have weeks waiting for Scarlett to come back on nights! Please BS sort it and let Scarlett (rightly!) be the queen of ALL the BS shows!.............................before it's too late! Thanks.
Tonight (at the moment!) we have Ashley (10.00 till 5.00), Lexi again! (10.00 till 4.00), Priya (10.00 till 5.00) and Dannii again! (10.00 till 5.30)..............................Enjoy!?
24-08-2017 08:57
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

That show of Lexi @ midnight I watched ( via web ) and at the start, with nobody manning the camera, and in full view, she was blatantly shoving her hand down her panties, rubbing her pussy, with so much effort, as to shove her panties to one side. Sadly, didn't last for long. There's been one or two babes lately showing more than they should at the start of their performance's with unmanned cameras. Some of which are in the Rampant video section, under newest recordings. Best example is at the moment on p. 27 Titled Low Panties Low Band.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2017 13:40 by derekdas.)
24-08-2017 13:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV