babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
I saw Olivia naked on Babenation between around 11.30pm and 12.30am on Babenation, and she was completely naked and showing off her body superbly, her best stint in several weeks. I didn't really see anything else as the other babes on wouldn't be my cup of tea.
18-06-2017 11:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I decided to record Meet the Babes again just to see what happened and was glad I did! The new girl Brooke was FANTASTIC: FULLY naked on her first night! Maddie Parker wasn't on (mainly on bSX? and the webshow?) Didn't worry me! But Olivia was added to the rota! The pink set was used all night.
So at 12.00 Nicole (braless just in white/pink pants) and Lucy (blue (big) bra, pants, suspender belt and mesh stockings) were on for 22 minutes. Lucy was topless and they both sat side by side mostly although Nicole crouched briefly.
Lucy was then on (solo) for just 44 minutes. She got into various positions BUT didn't go further than being topless! Very tame!
Olivia was then on for 1 hour 2 minutes wearing a (big) black bra, pants, stockings and suspender belt. She sat up at the start and was braless after JUST 3 minutes going naked (except stockings!) 3 minutes later for just 22 minutes! She crouched, laid on her side, back and front and sat up. Good but tamish!
Brooke was then on for JUST 37 minutes wearing a black crop top? and pink pants and matching suspender belt. She sat up at the start and crouched (on and off) briefly and sat up again. She went topless early and took her top off after 16 minutes showing off her lovely big tits. She sat up (side) and by 2.35 she was FULLY naked until just 2 minutes before the end of her section. FULLY naked for just 18 minutes BUT very good for her FIRST night! She really bounced and played with her lovely big tits and rubbed her pussy and also showed off her lovely big bum! What a great start!
Lori was then on for JUST 23 minutes! dressed! in her bright blue bra and pants. Although only on VERY briefly she went naked after JUST a minute and used various positions.
Nicole was then on for 28 minutes with Lori (who put her pants back on) . Nicole was wearing a nice (smallish) striped bra and matching pants. She shook and swayed and was braless after just 3 minutes.It was tame as usual!
Nicole was then on (solo) for 44 minutes staying braless and crouched and sat up and REALLY played with her nice big tits.
Olivia was then on (again!) for 30 minutes until 5.00. She wore the same outfit as before and sat up at the start. She used various positions and was braless after just 3 minutes! She crouched a lot and knelt up at 4.57! and took her pants off! She crouched again and sat up (side) and rubbed her pussy. She was still "naked" at 5.00! She looked at her watch and slid off backwards as Nicole (in the same outfit from earlier) took over. She "adjusted" her bra and then sat up for the whole of the section until 5.29.
So although not a GREAT show I was pleased with what I got. Brooke excellent for her first night :FULLY NAKED! When did that last happen? The other girls were very tame ESPECIALLY Lucy! who used to be very good!
It looks like Brooke was even better on Babenation naked for longer!(where Lori did a fairly good POV) BUT wasn't on Babestation at all! So i will keep the show (for now) because of Brooke's excellent first night! Thanks.
19-06-2017 08:30
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes (still my favourite show!) hoping to get the usual EXCELLENT footage of Alice!? But Alice wasn't on and was replaced by Roxy Cox: NICE! Beth was also on to give BS 5 girls and scope for 2-4-1s! So we had 2-4-1s on all three shows: 3 on Meet the Babes, 2 on Babenation and 1 on Babestation. BUT at least there weren't any catch ups anywhere!
So at midnight Roxy was on for JUST! 1 minute topless and laid on her side showing off her lovely BIG tits!
Beth was then on for the next hour and two minutes. She was wearing a grey bra (which she kept playing with!) and (tiny) pink pants. She was fully naked after JUST 6 minutes! She used her usual positions but suffered from top half shots only except when she was crouched or laid on her front! Not GREAT! She put her pants back on at the end standing up.
Lucy was then on for 1 hour 12 minutes wearing a black one piece suit. She went topless after just 2 minutes BUT didn't go any further! She laid on her side and back and sat up and crouched showing off her lovely BIG bum! But she was TAME!
She was then joined by Roxy in a TAME 2-4-1. Roxy was dressed in a black (see-through) bra, pants, suspender belt and stockings. She went braless after just 2 minutes and put her shoes on! They both crouched BUT it was as tame as usual.
Roxy was then on (solo) for 57 minutes!
She was still braless BUT didn't go any further! She crouched and sat up (side) a lot showing off her lovely BIG tits! NICE!
She was then joined by Beth (braless just in TINY black pants) for ANOTHER tame 2-4-1.
Beth was then on (solo) again! for 1 hour 1 minute BUT stayed braless ! She crouched and sat up (top half shots) and laid on her side (NICE) and her front. Tame for her!
We then saw Nicole braless and Lucy in a blue (see-through) bra, pants an suspender belt (at 4.59 VERY BRIEFLY!) on Babenation. Lucy was then on like this until 5.29 sat up until the end!
Sophie and Nicole weren't on at all.
So a TAMISH show except for Beth! Not one to keep!
Babenation had all 5 girls on BUT Lucy only in a 2-4-1 towards the end! Sophie was FULLY naked VERY briefly (less than a minute!) at the start. Beth also went FULL naked briefly.
Babestation didn't have Beth or Roxy on at all BUT Nicole went FULLY naked BRIEFLY and Sophie went naked (except stockings!) So a REASONABLE show!
A TAME night overall! BUT no catch ups anywhere! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2017 10:09 by trains55.)
20-06-2017 08:25
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. Meet the Babes last night. The only set used was the pink one. Didn't REALLY need any footage but was looking forward to seeing all 4 girls with not too much of Lori! So Lori was ONLY on for 54 minutes! (solo) BUT was VERY good and 29 minutes later on in a TAME 2-4-1 with Penny Lee (she was an unexpected addition!). Ashley wasn't on at all! She finished at 4.00 and I'm guessing was on Babenation mainly? and the web?
So at midnight we had Penny Lee for JUST 2 minutes! She was braless wearing black/grey pants, suspender belt and stockings. Very nice: laid on her side and sat up.
Lori was then on for JUST 54 minutes. She was wearing a pink (strappy) bra and matching pants. She stood up at the start and was FULLY naked after JUST 2 minutes! We saw VERY good shots of her stood up (front and side) with her landing strip! She then sat up (top half shots) and sat on the floor (top half) for a tamish POV!
Penny was then back on for just 5 minutes before Lori joined her for a TAME 2-4-1 of 29 minutes. Penny was braless wearing black pants, suspender belt and stockings. Lori was braless wearing her pink pants from her first section. Lori was fairly static but Penny sat up (side view) and crouched and shook!
Penny was then on (solo) for 57 minutes and was crouched at the start. LOVELY! She sat up (front) top half shots and then crouched (again) and laid on her side. NICE! Lovely girl with a cracking busty body!
Sophie was then on for 59 minutes! She was wearing a white T-shirt? and smallish black pants. She sat up at the start with top half shots to start with. She rolled her top up early and was then topless. She took her top off a bit later on and was braless until 3.20 when she put it back on! BUT did go topless again for about 12 minutes until she covered up at the end! TAME!
Charley was then on for 1 hour 12 minutes! She was wearing her black (shiny) dress?, pants and stockings. She sat up at the start showing GREAT cleavage as usual! She crouched early on and laid on her side and was ALMOST topless. She crouched again after 9 minutes and shook her lovely body and became topless! She laid on her side, sat up, crouched and laid on her front with her big tits being supported! on a cushion. She laid on her back near the end NICE! and was her usual BOUNCY self really playing with her lovely HUGE 34"HH tits! Very nice but not her BEST show!
She was joined by Penny for a 15 minute 2-4-1. Charley stayed topless and Penny was wearing a pink bra and pants (no stockings!) and went topless after JUST a minute. They sat up side by side at the start and Penny stayed sat up most of the time. Charley crouched and laid on her side (briefly) and really played with her lovely HUGE tits again. She played with them against the camera! as she left at 4.59! GREAT!
Penny was then on for the last 30 minutes and had covered her big tits up. She sat up until the end and was quite static but lovely to look at!
So a reasonable show for a Tuesday (one of the quieter nights?) and all the girls were fairly good. BUT Sophie didn't go FULLY naked. Ashley wasn't on at all: I'm guessing she was mainly on Babenation and Babestation? and/or the webshow as she was from 8.00 last night!
GOOD POINTS:4 out of 5 girls on. No catch ups at all and not too many 2-4-1s. Penny had a lot of (solo) FV airtime!
BAD POINTS: Ashley not on at all! and Sophie not FULLY naked! But I have excellent footage of her FULLY naked from an earlier time.
Please let me/us know how the other shows were as I could only watch until 12.00. I know that Ashley was FULLY naked on Babenation very early on and I presume later on? And Sophie went FULLY naked on Babestation and (I presume) Babenation?

Don't really need any footage tonight: Jenna (till 5.00), Lexi (till 5.00), Dannii (till 5.30) and Lynda (till 5.00) but will probably record Meet the Babes anyway to see what happens!
Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 10:04 by trains55.)
21-06-2017 08:09
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Been good seeing sophie the last 2 nights surprised to see ashley last night yet im sure she'll be on at least twice more this week
as for tonight im with ya trains only lexi im looking forward to as it'll be predictable with the others
21-06-2017 19:47
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I decided to record Meet the Babes last night. I didn't really need any footage BUT hoped to see Lexi! She was obviously replaced by Penny Lee BUT she was only on MTB FV VERY briefly! Amelia Fox helped out (from daytime till midnight!)
So at midnight in the pink set we saw Penny Lee braless in black pants, stockings and suspender belt. She was crouched and sat up at the end and had shook her lovely body and rubbed her bum.
Then after JUST 6 minutes Dannii was on for 1 hour and 29 minutes in a very nice yellow (see-through) one piece suit. She used various positions:sat up at the start. She used the perspex chair and leant and sat on it a lot! I presume her pervcam was good? She was FULLY naked after just 18 minutes and stayed naked until the end. Quite good with several standing front shots!
Lynda was then on for 1 hour 31 minutes! She was wearing a black mesh (see-through) one piece suit and black pants with boots! She sat on the chair at the start and went topless early on. She then moved onto the bed and crouched and used various positions. She took her boots off (briefly) and was topless mainly on and off! She put her boots on again and took them off towards the end. She did a DRESSED POV line with roamcam! and then as a Dom! UGH!
We then saw (for just 3 minutes!) Dannii in the massage room (Babenation) naked, She knelt and stood up (side) and laid on the couch (on back) and rubbed her pussy and bum.
Jenna was then on in the pink office wearing a small white top, white pants and black boots. She sat on the desk at the start and went topless early. She used various positions: crouched and sat up etc and really stretched her body (a bit like Jada!) She took her boots off near the end of her section. Quite tame for her!
Lynda was then on (again!) for 19 minutes in the office (Babenation) in the same outfit. She went (and stayed) topless early and wasat or laid on the desk mostly.
Jenna was then on (again!) in the pink office still topless BUT without boots! She sat up (a lot) and crouched.
At 5.00 Dannii was on for the last 29 minutes in the study Babestation)
She was dressed in a (big) black strappy bra and pants (No stockings or suspender belt!) She stayed sat up all the time!
So a REASONABLE if tame show. Penny Lee wasn't on at all (except briefly at the start): SHAME!.
Dannii only on for a SHORTISH! time (at least for her!) but we saw a lot of Lynda and Jenna who were both quite tame!
But at least there were no catch ups at all!
Amelia Fox (from daytime) was only on Babenation briefly from 11.35 until 11.59 ( I presume she finished at midnight) but looked good! Penny Lee was on both Babestation and Babenation for lengthy sections.
Dannii on Babestation from 10.01 until ONLY 11.35! did a VERY good POV line section with roamcam! and was on Babestation the most (as usual).
Lynda's best section was on Babenation where she went braless! and used oil!
All 4 girls were on both Babestation and Babenation and there were catch ups on both of those shows! BUT not Meet the Babes!
So a tamish night across all the shows with only Dannii doing a good POV Line!
Not sure about tonight: Alice (till 5.00), Nicole (till 5.00), Lexi? (till 4.00) and Dannii (till 5.30). Will have a think!...........Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2017 08:19 by trains55.)
22-06-2017 08:16
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I decided to try Babenation last night and was hoping for good footage of Alice and Lexi: USUALLY RELIABLE! But I soon realised that with Beth on until 4.00am and LORI also on (unscheduled) that they were both no shows!
So the show......the set used was the office.
Lori was on at midnight NAKED from the start and was on for JUST 56 minutes! She put her blue pants on early on and we saw top half shots early on BUT it did get better! and she went (and stayed) fully naked until the end as usual. Not GREAT.
Dannii was then on for LITERALLY 1 minute in the study (Meet the Babes show) presumably to let Lori have a wee?
Lori was then back on for another 13 minutes ONLY still naked. She was fairly tame and put her bra and pants on a minute before the end!
Beth was then on for 1 hour 20 minutes. She was wearing a small white top, tartan miniskirt and (tiny) white pants. She stood up at the start and then sat on the desk. She went topless and while knelt up (front) she took her pants off and played with them in the air before throwing them off the set! Then she took her top off and was FULLY naked from 1.18 (after JUST 8 minutes) until the end of her section (1 hour 12 minutes) and used various positions: , sat up (side and front) crouched, laid on front and back and sat up (front) all with fullish shots! VERY GOOD!
Dannii was then on (properly) for 1 hour 31 minutes. She was wearing a black (see-through) suit and boots! She sat on the desk and laid on her back. She took her boots off very early on and crouched, laid on her side rubbing her thigh. She then sat up (side) and rolled her suit up (virtually naked!) BUT covered up again! She was ONLY fully naked for 8 minutes! at the very end of her section! So VERY tame for her BUT we did have FULLISH shots of her.
Lori was then on (again!) for the last 58 minutes of the show. She was braless from the start just in her blue pants and stood up (top half shots!) at the start. She then sat on the desk (fuller shots) and was fully naked from 4.17 till the end (41 minutes!). She used various positions (including sitting on the chair! (top half) with (mostly) fullish shots otherwise. Good but not GREAT!
So a fairly TAME show. Nicole not on at all! But no catch ups at all.
But it was an INTERESTING night last night......
Meet the Babes used the study set and was FAIRLY tame. Dannii was on a lot: 2 hours 22 minutes! but not FULLY naked! Beth on for ONLY 39 minutes! and ALMOST naked! Nicole was on for 1 hour 38 minutes but ONLY topless! BUT Lori was only on for 19 minutes!!! but did a QUITE good (for MTB) POV line!
Babestation used the pink set (my favourite set!) and was the BEST show! All 4 girls were on for longish sections. Dannii on from 10.00 until 12.10 did a very good section including a FUCKING great roamcam section for 16 minutes with "interesting" shots! She sat on the chair as well! and was naked at exactly 11.00 just in time for the roamcam! Nicole was on for 2 hours 26 minutes (in two sections) and also used the chair (briefly!) and was FULLY naked briefly. She then did a POV line (roamcam) with her pants ON! Lori was on for 1 hour 26 minutes and was fully naked most of the time as usual! She also put boots on (briefly)! Beth was on for JUST 58 minutes until she went home at 4.00. She was braless and took her (tiny) pink pants off after just a few minutes! Nicole then finished the show off (topless) for59 minutes. So a VERY good show with Dannii doing the BEST section of the night anywhere! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2017 09:08 by trains55.)
23-06-2017 09:07
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babenation again after a lot of deliberation! I thought that OFTEN it's quite good at the weekend and hoped to see Ashley for a longish time and not too much of Lynda! It sort of worked BUT Roxy was added to the mix; it looks like just as cover between breaks etc!? The only set used was the TIRED! study.
From 11.00 Nicole was on for LITERALLY 2 minutes (on from 10.00) and then Ashley took over and was FULLY naked at 11.19 for a 2 minute challenge BUT the screen went across to BSX with Kerrie who was naked within a few minutes! Technical Glitches and I think there was a SLIGHT front snatch? I didn't record so can't check! Ashley said at the start that she hadn't been on until then as she was somewhere else "too hot for TV"! So was she on the web or cams? If so did she show everything? Just curious!.....
So at midnight Roxy was on topless in red bra, stockings and black/cream pants on the desk for JUST 1 minute!
Then Ashley was on for 1 hour 33 minutes! She was in a small black bra and (tiny) black pants. She sat on the desk and then laid on her front and was topless on 7 minutes. She was very giggly as usual! and did 2 minute challenge-athons for the rest of the section! She rubbed her pussy a lot (as usual!) and was FULLY naked from 24 minutes (once enough guys had phoned her!) until the end. She used her normal positions but was MAINLY stood up side and (on and off) front with MAINLY full shots! LOVELY! But there were a few top half shots! So a VERY good section but not her BEST!
Nicole was then on for 1 hour 16 minutes wearing a very nice (small) pink striped white bra and matching pants. She stood up at the start and went topless early. She then sat on the desk and was braless for ONE MINUTE! She used various positions and was braless from 17 minutes till the end BUT didn't go further. We had a mix of full and top half shots! Quite tame!
She was then joined by Sophie for a VERY short TAME 2-4-1 for 15 minutes! Sophie was braless wearing (biggish) pink pants and pink? wings? on her head which went off and on! They played with their own tits BUT it was TAME!
Sophie was then on (solo) for 59 minutes. She was still braless and her wings? stayed on. She was naked (except wings!) for JUST 15 minutes and we saw full and top half shots. TAME!
Lynda was then on for the last 58 minutes. She was dressed in a black (strappy) see-through one piece suit. stripy top black stockings and beige shoes. She went topless early on and her pants went down VERY BRIEFLY! She took one stocking (but not shoe) off for a minute before putting it back on; after her shoe did come off! TAME but normal Lynda!
So a fairly tame show apart from Ashley who was very good as usual! Roxy not on at all except for the first minute! Not keeping as I have MUCH better footage of Ashley, Sophie and Nicole (FULLY NAKED).
I saw Babenation and am glad that I didn't record it! Lynda was on twice! for a total of 2 hours 38 minutes! She was topless with her pants off? or well down at one stage BUT otherwise not GREAT!
Nicole was on a fair amount and went topless and braless only!
Sophie was on for about 45 minutes! (solo) and was naked (except wings!) for a time! She was also on (in a box!) with Roxy who was in the boudoir for just 47 minutes (Sophie for only 13 minutes!). Roxy ALSO very tame!
Ashley was on JUST for the last 56 minutes! in the massage room.She went topless and her pants went down to her knees late on BUT apart from standing up (side) briefly she stayed on the couch and was QUITE static! Not GREAT at all!
GOOD POINTS: No catch ups at all!
BAD POINTS: Quite tame for a Friday!.
I'm not sure how Meet the Babes was BUT am guessing that there were a lot of 2-4-1s? I'm assuming that Ashley? and Roxy were on there a lot (instead of the other shows?) or were on the web a lot?
So I think I recorded the right show BUT please don't tell me that Ashley was better on there than Babenation! I somehow don't think that's likely as there aren't (at the moment) any comments in her section on here!
So please let me/us know how Meet the Babes FV was and did Ashley show it "everythingl" on the webshow/cams?
Tonight: Alice and Ashley!!! till 5.00, Priya till 5.30 and Lori till 4.00!
Haven't a clue what to record!!!!!!!! ............................Thanks.
24-06-2017 08:29
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I really didn't know what to record last night as unless Ashley and/or Alice brought something new to the party!? I didn't really need any footage! So I decided to stay with Babenation hoping that their footage on there would be "the best" and without too much Lori! It ONLY half-worked! Lori was only on for the very first minute BUT Alice was MUCH better on the other channels!..........
The only set used was the TIRED study.
Lori was on for LITERALLY the first minute dressed in a short black dress and stood up.
Ashley was then on for 1 hour 32 minutes. She was dressed in a black (shiny) bra, matching pants, suspender belt and stockings. She sat on the desk and spent most of her section laid on her front: static and boring! She was topless from 18 minutes (laid on her side: NICE!) and soon took her bra and pants off and was naked (except stockings!) after JUST 37 minutes BUT was laid on her front until almost the end! VERY tame for her with ONLY brief shots when she wasn't laid on her front! Not GREAT!
Priya was then on for 1 hour 29 minutes in a (big) white bra and matching (big) pants. She stood up at the start and sat on the desk. She went topless early BUT didn't go naked! We also saw MAINLY top half shots! CRAP!
Alice was then on for ONLY 34 minutes! She was wearing a black (see-through) bra and matching pants. Good cleavage at the start and was naked after JUST 17 minutes! We saw MAINLY top half shots except when crouched! Not GREAT!
Ashley was then on (again!) for the last hour and twenty four minutes! She was wearing the same outfit from earlier on. She stood up at the start and sat on the desk (full shots!) and on her side BUT was laid on her front a lot of the time! She was braless after just 18 minutes and took her pants and suspender belt off a few minutes later. She took her stockings off at 4.11 and was FULLY naked for the last 48 minutes of the show! We saw a few fullish shots towards the end BUT not her BEST show at all! Laid on her front too much!
GOOD POINTS: Alice and Ashley both on (Ashley for 2 hours 56 minutes! BUT Alice for only for 34 minutes!), Lori only on for the first minute! No catch ups at all! No 2-4-1s!
BAD POINTS: Priya TAME and only braless! Patchy camerawork!
Babestation had Alice on (several times) with good camerawork (mostly) (She wore her SILLY) little boots! but not much of Ashley (47 minutes!) Lori was on a lot in several sections and was NORMAL Lori! Ella was on BRIEFLY and went braless: NICE! A few TAME 2-4-1s and catch ups!
Meet the Babes had the BEST footage of Alice: she was on for 1 hour 31 minutes FULLY naked a lot of the time (no SILLY boots!). Although the camerawork was patchy she did a FUCKING good (for MTB!) Listen in Line with very good close up shots! Priya went naked (the only time she did last night!). Ella Mai only on in 2-4-1s! BUT went braless showing off her lovely big tits! There were a few Dannii catch ups!
BAD POINT: Ashley wasn't on at all! UNUSUAL!
So I regret recording Babenation as the other shows were better! certainly for Ashley (Babestation) and Alice (BOTH!). A bit disappointed AGAIN! But whichever show I did record last night I guess I would have been slightly disappointed anyway!.........................But on balance I would have been pleased with Meet the Babes (which I NEARLY recorded!) for the RISQUE footage of Alice! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2017 08:09 by trains55.)
25-06-2017 07:57
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I decided not to record last night as I couldn't decide which show to choose! I have good footage of all the 4 girls on and decided that they MIGHT not be better than what I've got! I saw Jenna after midnight going FULLY naked like old times AT LAST but haven't a clue otherwise! So please let me/us know how the shows were: ESPECIALLY Meet the Babes FV which is STILL my favourite show! I'm looking forward to finding out that I missed a cracking good show!!!???......Thanks.
26-06-2017 06:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV