Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Review of last night's show
(25-04-2017 18:53 )trains55 Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 18:36 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  ^ BN @ 01.25, for circa 33 minutes.

So that must have been on Sky only then as on BN (FV) we had Danielle in the study. Are you sure it wasn't on Babestation (office) as there is a cap of her on here in the office with wet hair as if she'd just switched sets but on the same section.?

Ooops! Blush Apologies, trains, my mistake - it was BS, not BN. Blush
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2017 19:36 by Censorship :-(.)
25-04-2017 19:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-04-2017 19:35 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 18:53 )trains55 Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 18:36 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  ^ BN @ 01.25, for circa 33 minutes.

So that must have been on Sky only then as on BN (FV) we had Danielle in the study. Are you sure it wasn't on Babestation (office) as there is a cap of her on here in the office with wet hair as if she'd just switched sets but on the same section.?

Ooops! Blush Apologies, trains, my mistake - it was BS, not BN. Blush
OK no problem; I just thought it would have been unusual for it to be on Sky only especially with only 4 girls on!
Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2017 19:46 by trains55.)
25-04-2017 19:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I had a last minute change. I decided to record Babestation thinking that if anyone used the shower I would see it (but they didn't!) and that if Alexa went naked it's more likely to happen on there (but she wasn't on!). But I'm pleased with what I got ESPECIALLY "new" girl Izobella!
So at 10.00 we saw Cali in the office for 1 hour 2 minutes. She was wearing a (big) pink bra, tiny pink thong and black stockings. She sat up at the start and used various positions. She went topless after 15 minutes and went braless 20 minutes later. She played with her nice tits on and off and licked a nipple on 56 minutes.
Ashley was on next in the purple curtain set for just 1 hour! She was naked from the start laid on her front and then on her side after 3 minutes. She used various positions as usual and rubbed her pussy a lot and plated with her nice tits. She was very good as usual BUT only on for a shortish time! But I thought she was quite restrained with not much movement!
Cali was then back on for 28 minutes! in the office. She was wearing a turquoise bra, (tiny) black pants and black stockings. She sat on the desk at the start and went topless after 5 minutes and braless 19 minutes later. She really rubbed her pussy a lot (mostly out of shot)and put her fingers in her mouth on 35 minutes. She put her bra on 2 minutes before the end. Quite good.
Izobella (New girl) was then on in the office for 1 hour 31 minutes. She was wearing a nice pale pink short dress and (tiny) red pants. She showed good cleavage from the start and moved her dress down becoming braless on and off all the time! She REALLY has lovely big tits! She was mainly sat up and crouched (on and off) or knelt up showing off her lovely body! She also leant over the desk (briefly on and off) and laid on her front occasionally. She was very energetic and really showed off her lovely busty body! She is a lovely girl with a nice figure and lovely big tits and no tattoos at all! Nice and natural: a very good addition to the team.
Lori was then on in the office for 52 minutes. She was wearing a lilac bra and pants but was braless after JUST a minute! She pulled her pants down after 14 minutes and put her fingers in her bum! and then rubbed it! She was naked a minute later and used all of her normal positions BUT we saw mainly top half shots of her when stood up! After I minute of Dannii catch up Lori was back on doing the same things.
Ashley was then on (again) for 53 minutes in the office. She was wearing a black bra and (tiny) black pants. She sat on the desk at the start and used various positions as usual. She went topless after just 6 minutes and her pants went down slightly 10 minutes later (while laid on her side) and they went down to (mid-thigh) (bare bum) at 4.21. She knelt up (front) 9 minutes later and pulled her pants up. She then sat up (front) rubbed her crotch area and played with her tits and shook her bum. She crouched for the last 10 minutes before we had another Dannii catch up for the last 13 minutes. So a rather tame show from Ashley finishing off a RATHER tame show! But I will keep it (at the moment) for the good footage of "NEW" busty girl Izobella. Thanks. Just hope Alexa is on tonight? I will record Meet the Babes FV tonight hoping to see Alexa and not too much of DannIi?
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2017 13:57 by trains55.)
26-04-2017 09:05
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Changed my mind again last night! I decided to put up with 3 hours? of Dannii and record Babestation again thinking that Alexa would be best on there and that IF the shower was used it would probably be on that channel!? Half right! It was the office (as usual).
So at 10.00 Dannii was on as usual for 2 hours 16 minutes! She did all her usual things BUT didn't go FULLY naked keeping her suspender belt on!
Alexa was then on for 1 hour 35 minutes. She was wearing a (smallish) black bra and (tiny) black pants showing good cleavage! She was topless after just 5 minutes and braless 11 minutes later. She moved her pants down to mid-calf for quite a time and looked as if she was naked! But she kept them on all the time! She used various positions and we saw (mainly) full shots of her. Pretty good but not her best. Good that she was on though and is a cracking looking girl!
Ashley was then on for the next 1 hour 9 minutes. She was wearing a black top and (tiny) black pants. She went topless early on and laid on her side and moved her pants down and off after about 10 minutes. She took her top off a few minutes later BUT put her pants back on! She put her top back on towards the end but went topless until just before the end when she got dressed fully as she finished. Very tame and not what we expect these days!
Dannii was then on (again!) for JUST 31 minutes. She was wearing a black bra and pants. She went topless early on and did a POV Listen in Line and then covered up. Quite good!
Lynda was then on for the last hour and twenty eigh minutes. She was wearing a black/purple one piece suit and went topless and used various positions.
So a TAME show (even Ashley!) and not GREAT!
GOOD POINTS: all 4 girls on, no catch up repeats! and (mostly) fullish shots of all the girls!
BAD POINTS: Alexa didn't go FULLY naked, Ashley REALLY tame!, Dannii on too much (as usual!): 2 hours 47 minutes! NO SHOWER: the main reason for me recording the show!
It looks like Ashley was at her best on Meet the Babes (my usual show) and Dannii only went FULLY naked on there as well! Alexa wasn't on Meet the Babes and about the same as Babestation on Babenation.
So not a GREAT night. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2017 07:41 by trains55.)
27-04-2017 07:40
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV last night as I normally do. Not expecting a GREAT show despite a reasonable line up! They used the study set which made a change!
Lexi was on at midnight for LITERALLY a minute braless showing off her lovely big tits.
Preeti was then on for 1 hour 13 minutes. She was wearing a black bra and (largish) see-through black pants. She sat up at the start and used her normal positions. She was topless (briefly!) early on but was braless after 22 minutes and fully naked a minute later until the end. She was crouched and sat up a lot with the annoying top half shots a lot of the time! At the end she sat up and we saw her front and she then used a handthong as she went off screen. Not a bad section.
Nicole was then on for 1 hour 27 minutes. She was wearing an orange one piece suit tucked into a black skirt and black shoes showing off nice cleavage! She was sat on the desk to start and used various positions. She went topless early and took her skirt off soon afterwards. She then took her suit off at 1.56 and was naked until the end (her shoes were on at the start). A very good show from her; she doesn't often go naked on MTB!
Dannii was then on for JUST 46 minutes! She was wearing the same outfit (red Baywatch style suit with BULLS on the front) and her big tits kept escaping! She was naked after just 10 minutes and was.......just Dannii!
We then had a Dannii catch up! for 38 minutes!
Lexi was then on for the next 43 minutes until she finished at 4.59. She was wearing a (big) black bra and black pants. She sat up at the start and was braless after just 3 minutes showing off and playing with her lovely big tits! She stayed braless until the end and used various positions. Quite good BUT not great.
Dannii was then on for the last half hour in the (Babestation) pink set in the same outfit from earlier on; did she change at all last night?
She used different positions.
So a reasonable show. But not one to keep.
GOOD POINTS: All four girls were on. All were quite good: all except Lexi going naked! Dannii only on for 38 minutes: MUCH better than usual! Made a change using the study set BUT it needs a freshen up.
BAD POINTS: Bad camerawork with too many top half (only) body shots! 38 minutes of Dannii catch up! The study set is now looking very tired.
Just a sideline! On Babestation Dannii went naked at 10.58 EARLIER than normal: she said don't worry the clocks are wrong! Quite funny!
So please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
28-04-2017 07:41
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I've decided to record Babestation from now on just in case..........It worked!
Most of the time last night the pink set was used which I quite like!
At 10.00 Preeti was on for 1 hour 12 minutes in a red bra and pants set. She sat up at the start and used various positions as usual. She was topless after 23 minutes (briefly) and was braless on 48 minutes. She was naked at 11.03 for JUST 20 minutes? before Nicole joined her for a short section. Nicole was in a burgundy? one piece suit and white stockings and was topless from the start. Preeti was wearing pants. They were quite good with touching, tit to tit, and rubbing of each other's bums and thighs! Much better than of late!
Nicole was then on (solo) still topless and sat up at the start. She used various positions and took her suit off after just 6 minutes: naked except for stockings! She really shook her body and showed it off! She put black/cream pants on at 12.04 and said that she was feeling very horny and wanted to get fucked 2 minutes later! But she did apologise! She did a POV listen in line with roam-cam which was VERY good despite her having pants on! The camera angles were very good! with her shaking her bum and really playing with her nice tits. She took her stockings off at 12.34 and showed us her feet! So a good show "naked" for a time and really playing with her lovely trim body.
Lori was then on at 1.04 in the study for 27 minutes. She was wearing a bright blue bra and pants set BUT was naked after JUST 7 minutes! Normal Lori! We then had Dannii catch up for just 5 minutes!
Then it happened! Lori was back on IN THE SHOWER for 24 minutes. She was very good (better than last Monday!) and with very good camera angles! Lovely! Well done Lori (and BS!)!
We then had another Dannii catch up for 8 minutes until Lori was back on (in the pink set) for another 24 minutes. She started off sat up (side) on a blue towel still very wet! She then stood up and bounced around and stood up: normal Lori BUT with a lot of top half shots!
Lexi was then on in the study for just 13 minutes braless in pale gold pants. She used various positions and really shook and played with her lovely big tits with (brief) close-ups.
After a Dannii catch up of 1 minute! Lexi was back on (in the pink set) for 1 hour 34 minutes until she went home at 4.01. She went naked after just 7 minutes for about 14 minutes! We saw a few front shots!She really shook her body and played with her big tits and rubbed her pussy a lot! She crouched a lot and used various positions. She also creamed her tits and bum! Very good but not naked for very long. We then had another Dannii catch up for 3 minutes.
Preeti was then on (again) for the last 56 minutes in the pink set. She was braless from the start and used various positions. She sat up (front) after a minute and took her pants off and stayed naked until 2 minutes before the end. She used various positions but was crouched a lot. We saw full body shots most of the time and she really shook her body and played with her tits and rubbed her pussy.
So a very good show and I will be keeping it.
All 4 girls very good and all went "naked". Lori brilliant in the shower (twice in a week!) BUT much better than last Monday! Phoenix wasn't on at all: I didn't mind that! And only minimal Dannii catch ups on set changes! Very pleased! Hopefully I'll see all my favourites in the shower EVENTUALLY!? And I find (on the whole) that there are more full shots on Babestation compared to the other shows. And with 7 hours on Freeview either all the girls are on or longer sections. So will stick with Babestation Freeview at the moment. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2017 09:32 by trains55.)
29-04-2017 09:23
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I reckon phoenix was knackered after having fun with beth
enjoyed watching Nicole once I got in from a night out
roll on the weekend
29-04-2017 09:58
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

She's far from one of my favourites, but good to see Lori in the shower. Hopefully there'll be more shower specials in the coming days and weeks.
29-04-2017 10:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-04-2017 10:34 )The Special Juans Wrote:  She's far from one of my favourites, but good to see Lori in the shower. Hopefully there'll be more shower specials in the coming days and weeks.

Hi there. Yes I agree with you. I've never been a great fan of Lori especially a few years ago when she seemed to take over every BS channel! But I thought last night's shower section was excellent ESPECIALLY for these times! As I said in my review I will record Babestation from now on to (hopefully) see all my favourite girls in the shower! At the current rate of use it could take some time! ALICE tonight!!!???.....or IZOBELLA??....
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2017 20:13 by trains55.)
29-04-2017 20:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babestation hoping to see Alice and Izobella with not too much of Cali and Lynda and one of the girls (ALICE or IZOBELLA?) in the shower! with not too many 2-4-1s! But of course it didn't go like that!........Alice wasn't on and Babestation in teir wisdom? replaced her with Sophie and Charley Green! So far so good............
At 10.00 we saw Priya in the office in a black/cream partly see-through one piece suit, black pants and stockings. She used various positions (as usual) and was topless after 19 minutes and naked (except stockings) for the last 13 minutes. She played with her lovely big tits and really shook her bum most of the time. Good as usual.
Sophie was then on for 1 hour 28 minutes in the office. She was wearing a white/red smallish bra, matching pants and white suspender belt and stockings. She went topless early on and used various positions: crouched, sat up and half crouched and knelt up etc. She really played with her nice big tits and nipples and rubbed her pussy area (sometimes visibly). She took her suspender belt off early on. At 2.22 she knelt up (side) and took her pants off! for JUST 2 minutes for a POV! She was quite energetic (as usual) but TAMISH!
Lynda was then on in the office for 38 minutes wearing her black strappy one piece suit and was topless from the start. She was mainly crouched or sat up. At 1.39 we saw (in the office) back view (mainly) of a girli??? and front view of torso while she played with her pants! No really clear face shots; who was she? No tattoos at all: I thought Cali BUT her bum looked too big! or Izobella??
At 1.45 Lynda was IN THE SHOWER! braless just in black pants. She used various positions and her pants went down (slightly) showing off her bum briefly! Quite good for her!
Cali then joined her 20 minutes later braless in just (tiny) (tied at side) blue pants. They rubbed each other's body briefly and went tit to tit a few times. Tamish but quite good.
Lynda was then solo (again) for a further 7 minutes. She moved her pants down again and was quite good (for her!).
Cali was then on for 1 hour 41 minutes! in the office. She was wearing her blue (mesh) suit and (tiny) black pants. She was stood up, crouched, sat up, laid on her side and front as usual and was topless or covered up a lot until she took her suit off for the last 40 minutes! She was laid on her front (and quite static) for her last 26 minutes. Quite tame as usual but a lovely body!
Charley was then on for the last 55 minutes in the office. She was wearing a black dress, black pants, white stockings and black shoes. She stood up at the start showing good cleavage! as usual. She sat on the desk and flopped a big tit out after just 8 minutes and played with it and then went (and stayed) topless. She crouched (briefly) and laid on her side and front (mostly) until the end and stood up (briefly!). She laid on her side again and her shoes came off. She leant on the desk (back view) towards the end and stood up at the very end. Quite good (as usual) BUT not on for very long!
So a VERY different show to what I was expecting (and hoping for!).
Disappointed that Izobella wasn't on at all; she seemed to be on Babenation mostly in 2-4-1s: what a waste of a lovely new girl! Alice wasn't on either: SHAME! Sophie was a bonus BUT for her a bit tame! Charley very good (as usual) but only on at the very end fairly briefly! Priya was quite good as usual. The BIG surprise was Lynda and Cali going in the shower! Although they kept their pants on (Lynda moved hers down briefly!) they were very good with VERY BRIEF touching! and tit to tit! So although disappointed with the girls ALLOWED on I quite enjoyed it; at least the girls were on solo (mostly) unlike on Babenation! And no annoying catch ups! BUT I think 6 girls was too many! And I really think that Izobella should have been used more SOLO! Never mind it was quite entertaining and I fell that Babestation is improving ALBEIT very gradually. Thanks.
Can't wait until tonight:Sophie and Charley AGAIN! plus LEIGH DARBY! and Kayleigh! GREAT line up; who will go in the shower: Sophie, Kayleigh or LEIGH????......
PS: Did I see Kerrie Lee on Babenation early on or was it a catch up? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2017 07:56 by trains55.)
30-04-2017 07:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV