babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV hoping for longer footage of Ashley than Thursday night plus less 2-4-1s and not too much of Dannii! So at midnight Ashley and Kerrie were on on a 2-4-1 for only 17 minutes! GREAT! (Especially as Ashley was then on (SOLO) for 1hour 44 minutes!) They were on the blue set (my favourite) and Kerrie was in a grey/white one piece suit half-topless at the start! Ashley was in a nice pink bra and pants set. Kerrie went topless and stayed topless and put her stockingboots on at the end! Ashley went topless a few times on and off but mainly stayed covered up! They both moved into different positions. Ashley was then on solo and used her "normal" positions. She moved her pants down (slightly) early on and moved them further down gradually as usual. She was braless after 9 minutes and fully naked 7 minutes later! She stayed naked in various positions (including front standing shots!) for 1 hour and 27 minutes! LOVELY! She got dressed just as she left. Lynda was then on for 1 hour 8 minutes in her usual black see-through one piece suit, stripy top black stockings and boots! She went topless on and off and used various positions BUT was boring as usual. Dannii was then on in a VERY see-through black one piece suit. Lynda was on for 10 minutes with her. Kerrie then joined Dannii at 3.23 in the outfit from earlier and went topless early.Dannii crouched down a few times BUT stayed dressed! Dannii was then on solo for 32 minutes!!! but went naked straight away! She got into various positions and crept off at the end still naked. Preeti was then on for the last hour of the show. She was wearing a nice pale grey one piece suit and rolled her suit down early and was braless. She went naked for about 31 minutes! and went naked 6 minutes later until 4.58 when she got dressed. Dannii joined her in a black bra and pants at 5.01 and Ashley in a big black bra and tiny pants with a black top over them. She adjusted her top to show off her nice cleavage. Dannii then leant forward and Preeti and Ashley played with her hair! RISQUE! Ashley then took her top off. A very good show! (especially of Ashley!) She was BETTER than Thursday and on for much longer!, Dannii not on for long and only a few (short!) 2-4-1s! Well pleased: my best-ever Ashley footage! Please let me/us know how the other shows were: I'm guessing (and hoping that Ashley was at her best on MTB!?) She's on again tonight! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2016 11:02 by trains55.)
10-12-2016 11:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual hoping for good footage of Ashley and Nicole (fully naked!?) and not too much of Dannii, Amanda or 2-4-1s! So at midnight we had the "normal" 2-4-1 for just 22 minutes! Ashley and Nicole were on both wearing black bra, pants and stockings. Ashley was also wearing a suspender belt! Nicole was topless from the start and Ashley went topless at the end. They both used different positions. Quite good. Ashley was then on (solo) for 1 hour 14 minutes. She sat up to start with but laid on her side and stood up as usual! She went topless and braless early and was naked (except for stockings!) on 42 minutes! 15 minutes later her stockings came off and she was fully naked until the end of the show: 39 minutes. She was very good and gave us more front standing shots than on Friday! as well as lovely arse shots as usual! BUT didn't use the chair like on Friday's show. Excellent as ever! Amanda was then on for 56 minutes in a (big) white bra and pants set. She went braless on 3 minutes and was naked for sometime really shaking her body and playing with her tits. Priya was on for the next 39 minutes! in a nice (strappy) white bra and pants set. She went braless early on and was naked for the last 33 minutes. Very good: I love her more than Preeti I think? Nicole was on (solo) for 1 hour 22 minutes in a nice lilac bra and pants set with white stockings. She went braless early and left it off. She took her pants off after 7 minutes (for 10 minutes!) and then took her stockings off 8 minutes later for 9 minutes! Her pants went down briefly! She took her stockings off (again) twice near the end and was very good BUT didn't go fully naked! She was then joined by Amanda for a 2-4-1 of 9 minutes. Amanda was wearing a white top and black pants and stayed dressed. Amanda was then on (solo) for 16 minutes and went braless (top off) for 10 minutes and really shook her body and bum. At 4.58 Nicole was back on in a strappy black bra and tiny black pants and used various positions. At 5.10 she knelt up and was joined by Ashley in black bra and pants for the last 19 minutes of the show. It was very tame as usual. So a very good show in the blue set all night(my favourite set). GOOD POINTS: Ashley very good (as usual!) BUT not quite as good as on Friday night, Nicole on a lot and very good BUT not fully naked, Priya very good and naked, Amanda very good even though I really don't like her AND UNUSUALLY Dannii wasn't on at all!!! BAD POINTS: Several short sections not allowing the girls to get going!, Nicole not fully naked. But on balance quite a good show: Ashley BOTN again for me! Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2016 09:01 by trains55.)
11-12-2016 08:00
VincentDanZarwood Offline
Senior Poster

Completely and utterly pointless without doubt trainspotting at its lowest ebb A total and utterly perfect example of wasting the whole point of human conscious.
11-12-2016 10:30
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Sooooo glad Ashley and Amanda were on last night couldn't bare another dreadful night seeing dannii in the bloody office
11-12-2016 15:48
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Toungue RE: Review of last night's show
Exclusive - the Daily Manchester Bugle has got hold of a papparazzi shot of Rammyrascal's assistant leaving the daily babeshow review meeting with unguarded notes. Here we can exclusively reveal some of the comments which will be appearing in tomorrow's reviews before they're made.

[Image: image-D01E_584DF268.jpg]
12-12-2016 01:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Meet the Babes FV as usual. I was hoping to see Nicole in lengthy (naked?) footage as well as Priya. Nicole and Priya were on at midnight for only 25 minutes in the usual 2-4-1 to start the show! Nicole was braless from the start in (big) black pants and Priya was in khaki? bra and big pants. She went topless on and off and they both crouched briefly BUT tame! Priya was then on (solo) for 38 minutes. She went braless after 14 minutes and naked a minute later until the end of her section: quite good. Lexi was then on for 57 minutes in a white (see-through) bra and (tiny) matching pants. She went topless early, braless after 30 minutes and naked a minute later for 4 minutes!!! WTF! She was lovely to watch as usual ( I love her busty body!) but quite tame for her! Maddie was then on for 1 hour 29 minutes! in her "usual" black (see- through) bra, tiny pants and stockings. She took her pants off after just 6 minutes and her bra a minute later for 1 hour 7 minutes. She only put her pants back on as she left. Too long for her "tamish" show! Priya was then on (again) for 1 hour 21 minutes. She was wearing a black (see-through) one piece suit and went topless after just 5 minutes and played with her lovely tits showing off her lovely bum! Nicole was then on (again) for the last 39 minutes from 4.50. She was wearing a black strappy bra, pants and stripy top black stockings. She (obviously) stayed covered up but took one stocking off very briefly! Priya joined her at 5.11 (for 14 minutes!) in her previous outfit plus a bra underneath!. So a disappointing show for me: Lexi quite tame, Priya quite good but disjointed because of two shortish (solo) sections plus the 2-4-1s, Maddie on the longest time and boring as usual! But worst of all Nicole was mainly on in the 2-4-1s and only solo for 10 minutes!!! on the main show!! WTF! What a waste of such a lovely, young, sexy girl! I would have preferred her on instead of Maddie's section! SORRY! Please let me/us know how the other shows were.
12-12-2016 08:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded Meet the Babes FV hoping for good lengthy footage of Alice and Charley Green (solo) before she finished at 1.00am; but of course it didn't happen! At midnight Roxy Keogh was on braless just in black pants and stockings. After just 1 minute she went off and Cali was on (solo) for 25 minutes in a nice stripy bikini. She went half-topless early on and got into various positions. Charley then joined her for the (usual) 2-4-1 until 1.02. She was in a black one piece suit and went topless very early flopping her lovely 34"HH titties out. She really shook, squeezed and played with them all the time as usual. They both crouched at times or sat up side by side. Charley took her bra off on 46 minutes and put her suit back on and then went topless again until just before she went off when she covered up BUT a nipple was out until she put it away right at the end! Quite good BUT I would have preferred to see Charley solo like she was on Babestation just before! Cali was then on solo for 26 minutes and went braless! for the last 16 minutes showing off her nice pert tits! She sat up, stood up and laid on her side. Quite tame but has a lovely taut body. Roxxy Lea was then on for 56 minutes in a pink one piece suit and long black gloves! She went topless early on and braless (suit rolled down) 18 minutes later for her last 36 minutes. I don't really like her but she has a nice trim body. Alice was then on in a (linked) black bra and pants. She sat down at the start and got one tit out after 3 minutes and played with it. She then went topless straight away and 9 minutes later she was fully naked and stayed naked until the end (40 minutes). She used her favourite positions and was good as usual but not at her best; not really on long enough! Roxy Keogh and Roxxy Lea were then on in a 2-4-1 for 1 hour 19 minutes! Far too long! They were both in bra and pants: Roxy K in black, Roxxy L in (big) blue bra, pants plus black suspender belt. They both went topless but Roxy K covered up early and went topless again! Roxy Keogh was then on (solo) for 41 minutes. She was still topless and used various positions. She went off set at 5.00 still topless (her hands covering her tits!) Cali was then on in a (smallish) black bra and (tiny) pink pants. She sat up, crouched and laid on her side. Roxy Keogh was then on in a blue bra and pants set and Cali was back on at 5.16 for the last 13 minutes. So a reasonable BUT disappointing show. Several shortish sections and 2-4-1s: expected as both the Roxxy's replaced one girl (Flick) so there were 6! girls on! until 1.00 and 5 thereafter! All the girls were good BUT Alice didn't give her best partly because she was only on for 52 minutes: not really long enough to get going. But she was very good on all the shows: fully naked on Babenation by 11.15! (very early for her!), fully naked on Babestation just after starting at midnight and naked on MTB for 40 minutes. Both Roxxy's were quite good but not brilliant. Cali was tamish BUT took her bra off. But Olivia wasn't on at all: unusual! The whole show was in the blue set which I quite like but the chair or platform weren't used! So as I said (for me) a disappointing show and I felt that Alice (like Ashley at the weekend!) was holding Babestation together! They have both improved out of all recognition and still manage to improve most times that they are on! Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2016 08:38 by trains55.)
13-12-2016 08:37
pigeonseatsick Offline
Junior Poster

Exclamation RE: Review of last night's show
What the hell! on for fifty two minutes and she still hadn't got going. That's just laziness. Anyway, when is the daily reviews of Countdown and Homes Under the Hammer going to start.
13-12-2016 18:28
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual hoping to see Alexa Brooke before she finished at 1.00am and not too many 2-4-1s It was an unusual show......Olivia was on for the first hour and thirty four minutes. She was wearing a black one piece suit and black stockings. She went topless early on briefly and then ended up with her suit rolled up and down (just covering her midriff) without pants. Very good as usual. Amanda was then on for 1 hour 26 minutes dressed in a purple (see-through) dress and black pants. She took her dress off for 2 minutes! and was topless briefly and braless pulling her dress down. She was naked for 13 minutes and put her pants back on 6 minutes before she went off set. Lori was then on for 1 hour 34 minutes in a grey bra and pants BUT was fully naked after just 2 minutes! she was her usual energetic self and got into various positions. Good as usual. Cali was then on for 38 minutes. She was braless from the start! in just tiny black pants. She got into various positions BUT was mainly sat up or laid on her side or front. She put a pink/black bra on at 4.59. Tamish as usual BUT I love her trim taut body with lovely slim long legs and pert tits! I just wish....Amanda was then on for the last 17 minutes in a black one piece suit showing slight cleavage! So slightly disappointed at not seeing Alexa at all but a reasonable show for a Tuesday. All the girls were on for a longish time (except Cali) and there weren't any 2-4-1s (only 4 main girls): not even at midnight while Alexa was still on! Very unusual! Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
14-12-2016 08:46
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I watched a bit of a 2-4-1 with alexa and lori before hit my bed was the usual lori pretty much nude and alexa in a nice black top
Olivia is starting to annoy me a little by keeping her stockings on like maddie she can do better
14-12-2016 21:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV