RE: Review of last night's show
Preeti and maddie both a complete waste of space the last 2 days
only highlights for me Saturday and Sunday was Ashley and nicole
05-12-2016 21:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Meet the Babes FV as usual. Hoping for good footage of Alice? A much better show than Sunday's! Lori was on (dressed in a maroon underwear set!) with Lexi braless: a pale blue dress rolled down. Lori went topless BUT didn't take her bra off! They were on until 12.27 when Lori went off and Lexi was on solo until 1.07. She took her dress off straight away and got into various positions. She was fully naked for her last 21 minutes until she went off at 1.07. She really played with her lovely tits all the time. Lovely girl! Alice was then on for 1 hour 38 minutes! She was wearing a red bra, (tiny) matching pants and stripy top black stockings. She went braless early and was braless after just 7 minutes. She used her various (normal) positions and her pants went down early on and she went naked at 1.28. She put her pants back on soon afterwards and wasn't really fully naked again but her pants were down a lot BUT we often only saw the top of her body: RUDDY PERVCAM! She played with her lovely tits a lot and really rubbed her pussy. Quite good BUT not her best show! Lexi was then on for 26 minutes! in the same outfit as earlier on. A pale pink (very loose fitting!) pale pink short dress and tiny pink pants. She went topless early on and was braless at 2.51 as her straps fell off her shoulders! She took her dress off a minute later and was naked after just 6 minutes and stayed naked until the end. She really played with her lovely tits all the time as usual. Lovely girl. Then Alice was on (AGAIN!) for 1 hour 6 minutes! She was braless from the start just wearing (tiny) orange pants. She got into various positions and got naked early on (but not visibly because we only saw her top half a lot of the time!) We saw a FEW full body shots and her pants were often well down BUT she didn't go fully naked again. She used her normal positions but was mainly sat up (side view), crouched or laid on her side. Quite a good section. Amanda was then on at 4.17 until 5.00! She was wearing a white bra and pants set and went braless after 17 minutes. Her pants went down slightly and put her bra back on at 4.55. Lexi was then on at 5.00 for the last half hour. Amanda cuddled Lexi briefly at the start! Lexi was wearing the same outfit from earlier on and one of her tits escaped at 5.02 and 5.03 with both out at 5.10 and a nipple at 5.11 and 5.21. This happened usually as she changed position. So quite a good show. GOOD POINTS: 2 hours 54 minutes of Alice! Amanda only on briefly: sorry I just don't like her! Lexi also on for a longish time: 2 hours 4 minutes. BAD POINTS: Alice wasn't as "risqué" as previously due to the dreaded pervcam! Jenna not on at all: I expect she was good elsewhere? So please let me/us know how the other shows were and especially how Alice did! She's on again tonight! GREAT! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2016 09:30 by trains55.)
06-12-2016 09:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Meet the Babes FV as usual hoping to see Danni Levy (solo) before she went home at 1.00am and good footage of Alice! BUT of course it didn't work out that way! Lori replaced Alice....never mind she's on tonight!:DDa But it was an "interesting" show! So at midnight for 24 minutes we had Lori in a black one poiece suit and Danni braless just in black pants. She really played with her lovely 30"Js as usual. Lori swent topless early on BUT seemed a bit restrained! BUT then DISASTER: Danni went off and Lori was on solo until 1.00. She went naked early on (as usual!) and did her usual things. Then Amanda was on for 2 minutes! Lori then came back on for a further 16 minutes still naked in various positions and showed us her tits close-up after 3 minutes: NICE! Lexi was then on for 1 hour 18 minutes. She was wearing a pale pink one piece suit and was topless after just 3 minutes. She really played with her lovely tits as usual and went naked at 1.33 until the end (1 hour 1 minutes!) and did various positions including "her" Naked Yoga section! Very nice! Amanda was then on for 1 hour 27 minutes. She was in a white bra and pants set. She went braless after 9 minutes and naked 15 minutes later for 2 minutes! She got dressed again BUT went naked again for a longish time until she finished. Very good section although I don't really like her. Then at 4.01 (for 46 minutes!) we had Asian Connections! I suppose it made a change from the Dannii Harwood Catch up repeats!. At least one of the girls went braless showing off her (flattish!) tits! Lexi was then on for the last part of the show in the same outfit as before. She was topless laying on her front to start with. She sat up at 4.55 and covered her lovely tits up. She then stayed laid on her front until the end of the show showing slight cleavage. So a reasonable show. GOOD POINTS: Lexi and Amanda very good and Lori not on too much. BAD POINTS: Danni not allowed to be on solo! Asian Connections on in error? BUT much worse for two nights running Jenna wasn't on MTB!Huh Anyway not too bad. Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Alice and Charley Green(until 1.00am!) on tonight plus Sophie! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2016 10:17 by trains55.)
07-12-2016 10:14
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ As I stated in Danni's thread she did go solo on MTB but it was before midnight so I guess you didn't see it.
07-12-2016 12:45
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-12-2016 12:45 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ As I stated in Danni's thread she did go solo on MTB but it was before midnight so I guess you didn't see it.

No unfortunately I've only got Freeview: we need her back on nights permanently!
07-12-2016 13:53
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(07-12-2016 13:53 )trains55 Wrote:  
(07-12-2016 12:45 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ As I stated in Danni's thread she did go solo on MTB but it was before midnight so I guess you didn't see it.

No unfortunately I've only got Freeview: we need her back on nights permanently!

Not going to happen - if you read my post in her thread you'll see that last night was her last 6pm - 1am show. She's chosen not to do anymore.
07-12-2016 14:11
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV hoping for the (usual) good footage of Alice plus (solo) time with Charley Green before she finished at 1.00am. So at midnight we had the usual 2-4-1 with Charley and Lynda. Charley was topless really playing with her lovely natural 34"HH titties. She was in her black one piece suit and stockings. Lynda was in a black strappy bra, pants, stockings and shoes. After just 2 minutes Charley covered up and went off for a brief break. Lynda got into various positions and stretched her legs out before taking her shoes off! Charley came back on at 12.08 until 1.02. They both went and stayed topless and Charley really played with her lovely titties all the way through and crouched briefly. Very good!. Lynda played with her tits on and off and was then on solo for 1 minute! Alice was then on for 1 hour 29 minutes. She was wearing a black see-through bra, tiny lacy pants? and stripy top black stockings!. She got one tittie out after 5 minutes and was topless a minute later. She took her bra off at 1.24 and crouched at 1.35 no pants on! (Her pants had already been taken off sometime? earlier!) She used several positions BUT a lot of the time we just saw her top half (NICE!) or her bum (ALSO NICE!) because of the RUDDY pervcam! But we had occasional (brief! front shots with a brief handthong! She stayed "almost" naked until she finished and only put her pants back on as she finished. So very good as usual BUT too much pervcam interference and she didn't take her stockings off! Olivia was then on for 1 hour 29 minutes. She was in a cream/black bra (Cleavage), matching pants and stockings. She sat up at the start and took her pants off after just 6 minutes and laid on her back. She used different positions and stayed topless and pantless BUT her bra and stockings stayed on! Very good as usual. Sophie was then on at 4.01 until the end of the show. She was braless from the start just in cream/black strappy pants an boots. She sat up at the start and used various positions. She took her boots off! at 4.41 and put a (large) cream/black bra on at 4.57! Lynda joined her at 5.09 for the last (normal) 2-4-1. She was wearing her mesh one piece suit, stripy top stockings and boots! Sophie put her boots back on at 5.10! So quite a good show. GOOD POINTS: Alice, Sophie and Olivia all very good as usual and had longish sections. Lynda not on much: I feel she's quite boring now. SORRY! BAD POINTS: Charley not on solo! Sophie kept her pants on and Alice kept her stockings on unusual on MTB! (BUT more unusual that she was wearing stockings on Meet the Babes!) and interfered with her pervcam too much! Not a bad show by any means BUT not one to keep! Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2016 10:23 by trains55.)
08-12-2016 09:24
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Agreed about alice and sophie always trust to do a good show
Olivia just doesn't seem to have a plan b
As for lynda she is borderline dire let someone else wear the latex ie sophie
my verdict on charley is still unsure considering every time ive seen her shes just on till 1am
08-12-2016 21:11
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV hoping for good (lengthy) footage of Ashley and Sophie and not too much of Dannii or 2-4-1s! So at midnight we had Sophie and Ashley in a 2-4-1 for 22 minutes! They were in the purple curtain set (the same set used all night) and both were braless. Quite good as 2-4-1s go. Ashley was then on solo for 39 minutes! She was very good as usual going fully naked after just 11 minutes until the end. She used her normal positions and although we saw several face or top body shots we did see her full side view shots with her bottom shaking PLUS a few front shots! Quite good then BUT not her best! Dannii was then on for only 59 minutes! and was .......Dannii! She was fully naked after just 5 minutes and rubbed her pussy several times! Preeti was then on for 1 hour 1 minute braless from the start just in black pants and stockings. She used various positions and was fully naked (apart from stockings!) early on. She took her stockings off near the end! Olivia was then on for 35 minutes in a pink/black bra and pants set and stockings. Ashley joined her; she was wearing a (big) black bra and (tiny) black pants. Olivia went topless after 8 minutes and was braless after 30 minutes (6 minutes before the end!) Ashley went topless after 20 minutes and covered up at the end. Both girls got into different positions and Ashley's pants went down very slightly. Olivia was then on (solo) for 26 minutes after (as she said) Ashley was unexpectedly taken off!? She was still braless and used various positions. She took her pants off after just 7 minutes BUT her stockings stayed on as usual! Sophie was then on in a pale blue (semi see through) one piece suit and white stockings. One nipple was out at the start but she covered up? She was topless on and off and Dannii joined her after a few minutes in a black see through one piece suit. Dannii changed into black bra and lacy pants (ON SET!) They both went topless on and off and Sophie was still topless at 4.59 BUT out of shot till 5.02 then just face only or top half shots! Preeti then joined them at 5.03 in a blue bra and pants set. Sophie was then in a stripy blue bra and pants set. Olivia then replaced her. So quite a good show. GOOD POINTS: Ashley very good BUT not on long solo, Dannii not on long! Sophie, Olivia and Preeti also very good but not on long (solo) either. BAD POINTS: Too many 2 (or 3!) -4-1s and Ashley only on for 39 minutes! solo. Never mind she's on again tonight! Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
09-12-2016 10:30
pigeonseatsick Offline
Junior Poster

Exclamation RE: Review of last night's show
Of course they're topless. They are always topless. If you'd spent money on a new pair of shoes would you walk around bare footed?
09-12-2016 17:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV