babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
I agree with ya wouldn't mind seeing charley do a full night maybe would change it up a little as personally shes a bit like louise porter
as for tonight looking forward to beth and Ashley hopefully good amount of time than bored to death with dannii
24-11-2016 20:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-11-2016 20:52 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I agree with ya wouldn't mind seeing charley do a full night maybe would change it up a little as personally shes a bit like louise porter
as for tonight looking forward to beth and Ashley hopefully good amount of time than bored to death with dannii

Yes Beth and Ashley PLUS don't forget Alice again! And no Lori, Priya or Preeti to "take over"!
24-11-2016 21:27
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Too true just a tad worried alice will share time with lynda zzzz
24-11-2016 21:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV hoping to see good footage of Alice (she looked up for it: naked on Babenation at 11.15!) and Ashley! Ashley was on at midnight in a small black bra and tiny black pants. She moved her pants down to her ankle (and off!) on 12 minutes and went topless. Quite hopeful BUT Alice joined her on 24 minutes for a 2-4-1! She was wearing a (big) black bra and (tiny) black pants. She went braless after just 10 minutes and her pants went down below her knees! She really rubbed her pussy (visibly!). Ashley put her pants on after 5 minutes (a bit risqué for these times!) Then Ashley went off at 12.53 and Alice was on (solo) for 17 minutes! She was still braless with her pants well down (virtually naked!) and was fully naked for the last few minutes! She really played with her lovely tits and really played with her pussy virtually all the time! Lovely girl! Lynda was then on for 52 minutes in her see-through one piece suit, black pants, stripy top black stockings and boots. She went topless early and stayed topless! Very tame! Dannii was then on for 1 hour (only!) in a black see-through bra and (tiny) black pants.She went topless early and played with her nipples briefly and took her pants off after 10 minutes and was naked 2 minutes later! She got into various positions. She put her pants on towards the end. Quite good. Alice was on (again) for 31 minutes! in a see-through one piece suit. One tit was out early on (on and off) and the other one was (briefly) and she played with them. She went topless after 16 minutes and shook her body and rubbed her pussy area (out of view). She rolled her suit down and was fully naked for the last 7 minutes. She was crouched swaying her body and shaking her bum in the air with pendulous tits! LOVELY! Then Beth was on for 25 minutes braless with Alice (after a few minutes) braless with her suit on covering her bottom. They both moved positions (briefly) and Alice covered up BUT with one tit out! She then went fully topless until the end. Beth was then on (solo) for 27 minutes! and was naked within a minute! She put her pants on towards the end BUT was very good crouching and laying on her back and front. Lynda was then on (again) for 25 minutes! in the same outfit as before and went topless early on for 15 minutes! Ashley was then on (solo!) HOORAY but at 4.50! in a (big) black bra and (tiny) black pants. she (obviously) didn't go topless let alone naked! Lynda then joined her at 5.06 (with a black bra over her previous outfit) and Dannii a minute later in her previous outfit. So a 3-4-1 to finish! So not a very clever show although it was nice to see the purple curtained set being used! Alice was very good BUT not at her best!? BUT Ashley only on for 24 minutes! solo in the main show and very briefly at the end.! WTF!! I bet she was better on Babenation! and/or Babenation!? Beth was good but Dannii was Dannii!! BUT only on for a shortish time! And Lynda was tame. Also too many shortish sections meaning that the girls couldn't REALLY get going! Very disappointed! Never mind Ashley on again tonight and tomorrow! Please let me/us know how good? the other shows were? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2016 10:38 by trains55.)
25-11-2016 10:30
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I enjoyed ashley at 10 on another channel whilst the borewood was in the office for her 2 hour stint so lacklustre considering kerrie can give it everything in half that time when shes in there
25-11-2016 21:14
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-11-2016 21:14 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I enjoyed ashley at 10 on another channel whilst the borewood was in the office for her 2 hour stint so lacklustre considering kerrie can give it everything in half that time when shes in there

Lucky you: I've only got Freeview!
25-11-2016 22:42
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I decided to try Babenation FV from midnight as Ashley has been at her naughtiest on Friday nights (often on Babenation) and I thought I might avoid the 2-4-1s! So Preeti was on from midnight until 1.18! in a black mesh (see-through) top and her "ATTITUDE" pants. She got into various positions BUT was mainly topless (on and off!) but mostly kept her tits "covered"? by her top! She took her pants off at 12.30 for 8 minutes! Sophie then joined her for 16 minutes in a 2-4-1! She was braless in just black pants, suspender belt and stockings. They sat side by side (mainly) and Priya went topless! Preeti was then on for 26 minutes again (solo). She went topless on and off! Ashley was then on for 1 hour 20 minutes! She was wearing a nice purple? underwear set: strappy (half-cup) bra and matching (tiny) pants. Her lovely tits were half-out from the start! She got into various positions (as usual) and went topless after just 8 minutes! She really shook her body and played with her tits. She played with her pants on 12 minutes making them very narrow so that they just covered! She moved her pants down on 17 minutes and took them off (as is now "normal") LOVELY! She kept playing with her body and tits and got into several positions (including front views!) Her bra stayed on BUT she was topless a fair amount of time: almost naked! She put her pants back on (briefly) from 2.58 until 3.12! So a very good section BUT not fully naked (like she was on MTB with several standing shots: front and side! How I wished I had stuck with MTB!!!) She went off at 3.20 and Sophie was on for 52 minutes in the same outfit as earlier! She took her stockings off after just 9 minutes and was (fully) naked for the last 4 minutes! Very good BUT not naked for long! Priya was then on (again!) for 24 minutes in a nice (big) blue bra and matching pants. She showed nice cleavage (with close-ups at 4.14) and was braless 6 minutes later. She leant on the desk (briefly!) and shook her bum and played with her tits. Good but TAME! like all of her sections tonight!(certainly on Babenation FV). Lori then joined her in a 2-4-1 until the end of the show. This was the first time Lori was on and she was dressed!!! in a maroon? bra and black pants. She went braless BUT they both put their bras on at 4.55! UNUSUAL on Babenation! There was (brief) touching towards the end! So a reasonable and unusual show! Ashley was very good BUT as I said earlier I wished that I had stayed with Meet the Babes where she was (fully) naked for a longish time from midnight! Sophie was very good BUT not on (solo) for very long! Preeti was on for 2 hours 47 minutes (in total!): well over half of the show! And far too tame! Lori was only on at the end in a 2-4-1! And Dannii wasn't on at all: it wasn't all bad then! BUT I still wish I recorded Meet the Babes as I usually do! as Ashley was far better AND I didn't escape from the 2-4-1s!! So after (another!) trial of Babenation I think I will stick with Meet the Babes FV mostly. Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were and particularly where Ashley was at her best: Meet the Babes? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2016 10:01 by trains55.)
26-11-2016 09:58
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV wondering if Ashley could "better" her show on Friday night? In a word YES! Although there were technical issues for the first 40 minutes or so it was the BEST EVER show of Ashley's that I have recorded and will definitely keep! So what happened? Lexi was on at midnight braless and in ??? (Not sure as she was only on for literally 2 minutes!) Then Ashley was on for 1 hour 58 minutes! LOVELY!!! (She had been on Babestation from 10.00 until 11.35!) She was in the purple curtain set and was wearing a black bra and (tiny) black pants. For the first 40 minutes or so although we could see Ashley her mic would'nt work and we could hear Priya (and briefly) Lexi on Babenation and we had flashes of adverts and Babenation on and off! BUT Ashley apologised for technical issues (with her phone!) on 40 minutes and blamed the technology! She got into various positions and her pants were off after JUST 14 minutes! She was topless 7 minutes later and fully naked on 22 minutes! (She stayed naked for 1 hour 34 minutes! AMAZING and LOVELY! Is that a record for her?) She used various positions and gave us several front shots using her handthong briefly! Although there were a lot of top half only shots (some with tittie close-ups!) it was the best naked footage of her (certainly on Meet the Babes) that I have ever recorded! At 2.00 Kerrie was on for 16 minutes! She was wearing a small black top and pants? but was naked within 2 minutes! At 2.16 (after a brief 16 minute break!) Ashley was on again for just 15 minutes! She was wearing a (big) black bra and (tiny) black pants. She stood up at the start facing us (top half only visible) and moved her bra straps down straight away. She was topless after just 3 minutes and played with her lovely titties! She covered up for a minute and was topless again. She stood up (side view) and took her pants off at 2.21! She stayed like this until the end playing with her titties and shaking her gorgeous body! Lexi was then on at 2.31 in the boudoir. She was wearing a pale green bra? (basically two narrowish vertical strips of material with clear straps!) and bright green matching pants. She sat up at the start and crouched after a minute. She got into various positions and was topless from 2.38 and really played with her lovely big titties all the time. She took her pants off 9 minutes later and was "virtually" naked! She took her bra off completely at 3.04 and was fully naked for the last 25 minutes! GREAT! Amanda was on for 32 minutes! She was wearing a black PVC dress and black shoes with white bra and pants underneath. She went topless early and played with her tits in various positions. She covered her tits up and took her dress off at 4.00 bouncing and shaking her body (back view) for literally the last minute! Very tame for her! Priya was then on for 30 minutes! She was braless from the start just in white pants. She sat up from the start (front view) and played with her nipples. She got into various positions and shook her big bum and really played with her big tits. So she was good BUT not great. Ashley was then on (again) and joined Priya for the ONLY 2-4-1 of the evening! She was wearing a black bra and tiny black pants; she took her black top? off at the start (half in shot) and we then saw her (full body shot) after 2 minutes. She sat next to Priya who was still braless. Ashley patted Priya's bum at 4.34 and stroked it at 4.36! A bit risqué! (Priya was laying on her front). Priya then sat up next to Ashley . She faced the side at 4.49 and Ashley patted her bottom again! Priya sat up and crouched at 4.52 so that Ashley could pat her bum (again!) lightly! She then sat up next to Ashley who then crouched (briefly!). She sat up at 4.55 and went topless! a minute later! She played with her titties and twerked them at 4.58! and then covered up. Priya put on a blue bra (nice cleavage!) and they stayed sitting up next to each other. So a fucking great show! Ashley was at her very best (even better than Friday night!) Lexi was very good and went fully naked: unusual on Meet the Babes! Amanda and Kerrie only on briefly; no problem for me as they aren't my favourites! Priya was also on for a short time solo and was very tame! BUT the show belonged to Ashley: solo in total for 2 hours 13 minutes! and in 2-4-1s for 58 minutes! So on screen for 3 hours 11 minutes! LOVELY! So a very happy man and really pleased that I recorded the "right" show for a change! Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were and if Ashley was better anywhere else: I doubt it!? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2016 10:20 by trains55.)
27-11-2016 09:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV: what a different show compared to Saturday's excellent offering! Preeti was on for the first hour and five minutes from midnight. She was dressed in a black one-piece suit and went topless on and off in various positions and was naked for the last 15 minutes! Lexi was then on for 1 hour 28 minutes. She was wearing a black (see-through) bra, tiny black pants and stripy top black stockings. She was half-topless early on and fully topless after just 5 minutes. She didn't go any further and covered her big tits up (on and off). She took her stockings off BUT was fairly tame! Nicole was then on for 1 hour 32 minutes. She was braless from the start just in (tiny) black pants and stockings (later on?) She got into various positions and moved her pants down (very slightly!) but didn't go any further. She was very good as usual BUT a bit tame! Kerrie was then on for 55 minutes (she obviously replaced Maddie: no problem with that!) She was dressed in a (smallish) white bra, red checked miniskirt, tiny (see-through) pants and trainers. She was topless within a minute and took her skirt off early on. She covered her tits at 4.58 and put her skirt back on. She used various positions BUT seemed quite restrained and overly tame! Lexi was then on (again) from 5.00 for the last 30 minutes on her own! So no 2-4-1s at all! She was wearing a nice sparkly black strapless bra and tiny black pants. She spent most of the time sitting up facing the camera. So quite a tame show even though the girls were some of the best of BS's! So not a GREAT show and not worth keeping: I still need Nicole fully naked. I keep missing her! Slightly disappointed that Alexa Brooke wasn't on MTB before she finished at 1.00am; she looked good just after 10.00 topless; she really is quite attractive! How about a (full) nightshow for her BS? Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were: tamish I guess? Thanks..
28-11-2016 10:26
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Thought preeti was pretty boring thought she may have upped her game considering priya had done well the last few nights
agreed on alexa was nice to her in a different light
28-11-2016 21:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV