babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV. Sophie was on braless (very briefly!) at midnight in the boudoir. A minute later Lynda was then on for 1 hour 30 minutes. She was wearing her (mesh) see-through one piece suit, stripy top black stockings and boots. She went topless on and off BUT no further. Quite tame! Nicole was then on in the boudoir for 1 hour 7 minutes. She was wearing a (big) pink/black bra, pants, suspender belt and black stockings. She went braless early on and took her pants off very briefly! She then took her stockings off and was fully naked for 1 minute only! She then moved to the purple curtained set. She was braless and put her stockings on. She was on for only 5 minutes before Preeti replaced her for 1 hour 27 minutes. She was braless from the start just in black pants. She was fully naked after just 11 minutes and stayed naked until the end. She was a bit static at times but good as usual. Sophie was then on for the last hour. She was wearing a (big) white (black trimmed) bra, black pants and her black leggings. She was braless after just 3 minutes and (virtually) naked with her pants down to her ankles 6 minutes later. She pulled her pants up at 4.58 and was fully dressed at 4.59. Preeti joined her at 5.17 in a black strappy bra and black pants. Quite tame as usual. So a reasonable (not GREAT) show. But once again Nicole wasn't naked for very long at all: I bet she was elsewhere judging by Monday night! WTF! Sophie was (virtually) naked briefly and Preeti went fully naked as usual. So not a show to keep. Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
16-11-2016 08:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV hoping to see Alice (before she finished at 1.00am) and Ashley! BUT as mentioned on here Babestation had technical problems all night.On Meet the Babes there were no timers or "proper" graphics. They relied on the producer's watch or the girls talking us through! BUT it was a CRAP show;virtually all 2-4-1s!!! WTF!!! At midnight Alice was on braless from the start in white/pink? pants which went down to mid-thigh straight away as she crouched. She rubbed her bum and sat up on 4 minutes (pants up) as Preeti joined her in a black (see-through) bra and pants.Preeti went braless on 7 minutes and Alice really played with her tits all the time. Alice was then on for 27 minutes (solo) until 1.00. She was still braless and her pants were down to her thigh crouched at 39 minutes. She used different positions and her pants went to her knees just before she finished and rubbed her pussy. Most of the time when sitting up we just saw her top half! She was vey good though! Beth was then on (solo!) for 33 minutes! She was braless just in tiny black pants. She was naked after just 6 minutes and got into various positions. Ashley then joined her for 24 minutes in a pink bra and pants set. At 1.56 Lexi replaced Beth. She was braless in just tiny pink pants. She really played with her tits (as usual) and Ashley went topless after 11 minutes and played with her lovely tits. At 2.40 Lexi was on (solo!) for 23 minutes. She was still braless and was good but not GREAT! Preeti was then on (solo!) for 26 minutes. She was wearing the outfit from earlier. She went topless by 3.13 but was quite tame! Lexi then joined her for 17 minutes! She was wearing just tiny pink/orange pants. Lexi was then solo for 1 minute! before Beth joined her! She was wearing a (small) white top and tiny black pants and took her top off straight away! Lexi really played with her lovely tits as usual BUT it was tame. Ashley then replaced Lexi. She was wearing the same outfit as earlier. Ashley was then on (solo) HOORAY for 16 minutes! She was topless from 4.47 until 4.59 . She played with her tits and yawned! She rubbed her pussy (off-screen!) and really only showed off her top half! At 5.00 we had a testcard and at 5.15 (briefly) saw Beth on Babenation in the office. Then we saw a Temporary Fault notice until the end of the show. So a crap show because of the technical issues BUT also because it was mainly a 2-4-1 show. Ashley was only on in 2-4-1s apart from her solo section at 4.44! (for 16 minute!) which was far too late for her to get going! So definitely not one to keep and very disappointed again! Please let me/us know how (bad) the other show/s were. (Ashley looked good on Babestation from 11.30; pants off early BUT her bra was on; did she go fully naked?) Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2016 09:15 by trains55.)
17-11-2016 09:12
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(15-11-2016 21:15 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Wouldn't be surprised if amanda had to tame it down a little after her show sunday as during her 2 minute challenge she said on mic she had a orgasm

That would be one point to the callers then... Wink
17-11-2016 14:22
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I decide to try Babenation FV from midnight to try and see Ashley at her best!? and avoid too much of Dannii and 2-4-1s! But (OF COUSE!) it didn't work! Lori was on at midnight naked from the start! She was joined by Lexi at 12.21 for a 2-4-1!. Lexi was in a white dress, pink pants and black shoes. Lori stayed NAKED! Lexi went topless on and off and played with her lovely big tits. Then at 1.01 we had Dannii for 43 minutes in the back alley in a black PVC outfit with boots as a mistress! Not my sort of thing! She stayed dressed. Then she moved into the study (still dressed as a mistress) for another 29 minutes! She took her boots off straight away and was naked within 11 minutes and stayed naked as usual. Amanda was then on for 52 minutes. She was dressed in a "sailor" suit; small top, blue skirt, white pants and pink shoes. She "rubbed" Dannii's bum as they changed over! She went braless but no further! She rubbed her pussy area; out of shot! but otherwise was fairly tame. Lori was then on (again) for 35 minutes (solo) dressed! in a black one piece swimsuit?. She stood up and bounced and went topless early and then went naked as usual! Lexi then came back on for a 2-4-1 with Lori for 29 minutes. Lori put her pants on this time! Lexi was in the same dress from earlier. One tit came out early and she went topless and really played with her lovely big tits as she always does. She was then on (solo!) for 30 minutes! She was still topless and apart from covering up (briefly) she stayed topless only! Very tame! Ashley was then on (HOORAY!) at 4.40! She was dressed in black bra, pants, suspender belt and stockings. She went topless at 4.41 and stayed topless until the end BUT no further: too late and not long enough! She just showed her face for the last minute or so and stuck her tongue out! So not a good show at all; too many 2-4-1s!!, Ashley only on briefly at the end and Lexi only on (mainly) in 2-4-1s! So not a show to keep and I probably will stay with Meet the Babes as Ashley looked good (SOLO!) at midnight last night! Please let me know how the other shows were: better than Babenation I guess! As I am away this weekend I won't be back on here until Monday. Happy viewing! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2016 09:17 by trains55.)
18-11-2016 09:07
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Enjoyed Ashley and Dannii on MTB, but that was all.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-11-2016 09:26
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Watched babestation last night just after 1am when Amanda was on and sitting at the desk. The camera was zoomed under the desk, close up, between Amanda's legs. Although she had a thong on, it was to one side, giving us a good view of a pussy lip. She was also rubbing that area, until the cameraman was alerted, whereupon she quickly stood up.
18-11-2016 14:05
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV (as I usually do) to (hopefully) get more good footage of Alice! But DISASTER: Kerrie had replaced her! Cali and Lori were on at midnight for 31 minutes. Both went/were braless BUT it was tamish! Lori was wearing biggish (for her!) pink pants and Cali was wearing a pink/black bra and tiny black pants with her tits half-out from the start. She went braless after just 4 minutes but it was quite tame even though Cali's pants were down VERY SLIGHTLY! Cali was then on (solo) in her tiny black pants from earlier. She was still braless with her pants up and rubbed her pussy. After 15 minutes! Lynda was on for 59 minutes. She was wearing a black (PVC) bra, black pants, stockings and boots! Her pants just about covered BUT you could just make out the edge of her pussy lip! DARING! Jenna was then on for 1 hour 17 minutes. She was wearing a black cut-away one piece suit;well-covered for her! She went topless but no further but got into various positions. VERY TAME! Cali was then on (again) for 1 hour 4 minutes. She was in the same outfit as earlier and was half-topless from the start. She went braless early on BUT put her bra back on soon afterwards! Very tame! Lynda was then on (again) wearing a black (mesh) see-through one piece suit, stockings and boots. She used various positions but stayed dressed? Very tame! Kerrie was then on at 4.37 in a nice purple one piece suit/dress and bright pink pants. She went opless early on and rolled her suit up when laid on her side but (obviously) got dressed at 4.59. Lynda joined her for the "usual" 2-4-1 at 5.03. She was wearing her previous outfit with her black PVC bra over the top. Very tame as usual. So not a good show: one of the tamest ones I've watched/recorded! Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2016 09:30 by trains55.)
22-11-2016 09:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV hoping to get good footage of Kimberley and Danni Levy before she finished at 1.00am? Preeti was on at midnight until 12.20. She was wearing her khaki bra and pants and went topless on 9 minutes. Danni then joined her topless in a black PVC outfit with stockings. She really played with her lovely 30"Js as usual! She was then on SOLO! for her last 20 minutes. She really played with her lovely big titties! Preeti was then on (solo) again for 32 minutes and went naked early on and did a Listen in Line and 2 minute challenge! Jenna was then on for 1 hour 31 minutes in a black (see-through) one piece suit. She went topless early on and played with her nice big tits. She got into different positions BUT didn't progress beyond topless: VERY TAME (again) from her! Olivia was then on for 1 hour 26 minutes. She was wearing a (big) purple bra, matching pants and black stockings. She went topless (briefly) early on and then went naked (except stockings) as usual. She got into various positions and was very good as usual. Kimberley was then on (HOORAY!) for the last hour of the show. She was topless in just a (rolled down) one piece (see-through) black suit. She used several positions and really showed off her lovely (big) bum and played with her big tits! She covered up at 4.55! and Jenna joined her at 5.12 for the last section's usual 2-4-1! She was wearing a black one piece suit. So another tamish show BUT at least I saw all of the girls! Please let me/us know how the other shows were: similar I'm guessing!? Thanks.
23-11-2016 11:31
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Glad to see Danni did get some solo time. Bit of a waste of her otherwise. Jenna's lovely too, and Kimberley's awesome.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
23-11-2016 18:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV hoping to see Charley Green (solo) before she went home at 1.00am and also lengthy footage of Alice!? So Charley was on (solo!) for the first 2 minutes! Then Preeti joined her for a 13 minutes! 2-4-1. Charley was in a black one piece dress? and black shoes and went topless after just 5 minutes and REALLY shook and played with her lovely 34"HHs! Preeti in black bra and pants went topless a minute after Charley. Charley was then on (solo!) for 31 minutes! also wearing black PVC boots! She was laid on her side and crouched and was still topless and continued to REALLY play with her lovely titties! Preeti was then back on for 44 minutes in the same outfit plus stockings! She went naked BUT kept her stockings on! Olivia was then on for 1 hour 29 minutes. She was wearing a nice dark blue lingerie set with (big) bra and black stockings. She stood up at the start and used various positions. She went naked (except stockings!) and was good as usual. Maddie was then on for 1 hour 32 minutes in her (small) see-through bra, black pants and stockings! She went naked (except her stockings: are they glued on?) and used various positions. Then Alice was on for the last hour: HOORAY! She was wearing the same outfit from Babenation at 10.00: purple bra and pants. She went topless and then braless after just 6 minutes! She then laid on her side and moved her pants down to just above her knee with front shots; very good! She put her pants back on at 4.59! and her bra just on 5.00! Then Olivia joined her at 5.16 for the "usual" 2-4-1 to finish the show. So not a bad show but not GREAT! Alice wasn't on for long enough during the "dirty" time BUT did her best! But at least Charley was on solo for 31 minutes ! Not too bad BUT I still think she should be doing "full" nightshows; surely she's popular? Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were as usual. Thanks.
24-11-2016 10:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV