babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning all. I recorded Babenation FV from midnight (again) hoping to see Ashley and not much of Dannii! But two nights running I was very disappointed. Olivia was on from midnight until 1.02. She looked lovely in a (big) blue bra with matching blue pants, grey skirt, black suspender belt and stockings and a white blouse (undone). She went topless on and off and really played with her lovely tits. She took her blouse off on 30 minutes and 6 minutes later she was naked (except stockings!). She put her pants and suspender belt back on at the end before Lynda joined her for a longish 2-4-1! for 56 minutes! Lynda was dressed in a black bra, pants, stripy top black stockings and PVC boots. She went (and stayed!) topless early on. Both girls got into different positions but it was too long? Lynda was then on (solo) for 1 hour 3 minutes. She was still topless and played with her tits on and off and used several positions but was fairly tame. Dannii was then on for ONLY 1 hour: much better than normally! She was in a black strappy bra and pants set wearing heavy make-up! She went naked as she does and stayed naked until the end in various positions. Good as usual. Olivia was on (again) for the last 57 minutes in the same outfit as before but without the blouse. She went braless early and really played with her lovely tits again. She went naked (again!) except for her stockings and got dressed at 4.58 just before she finished. So a reasonable show BUT only 3 girls on: no Preeti and no ASHLEY! WTF! Very disappointed again as Ashley (now) is ALWAYS on Babenation! So not keeping as it wasn't as good as it should have been plus there was a lengthy 2-4-1! So I think I should have recorded Meet the Babes FV. Will do tonight! But I presume Ashley was tame again as there's nothing about her on here so far: so not too upset yet!? I'm assuming it was a non-naked Ashley night:UNUSUAL! Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 09:59 by trains55.)
12-11-2016 08:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

The only highlight 4 me the last 2 nights was seeing ashleys bare ass shake
the rest was predictable and the same as allways
12-11-2016 10:09
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Got a fair while of Ashley and Dannii on MTB again, though Ashley seemed to spend more time sharing than alone.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-11-2016 18:59
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I decided to stick with Babenation expecting that Ashley would be on (she was ) at her best: she wasn't! How I wished I had recorded Meet the Babes as I originally planned to!.........
So Maddie was on from midnight for 34 minutes naked except for stockings in the study. Normal Maddie! Kerrie was then on for 56 minutes in the blue set. She was braless in just black pants and got very oily! She took her pants off for a bit and was very good. Priya was then on for 28 minutes! in the study. She was in a white/black bra, black pants and black stockings. She went braless early and naked? for her POV Listen in Line! Quite good considering the short time she was on! Ashley was then on in the study for 1 hour 4 minutes. She was (fully) dressed in black PVC bra, tiny black pants, suspender belt and black stockings. She only went topless on and off (her bra never came off!) but took her pants off early on. She used her handthong a few times BUT was very tame for her! SHIT! Amanda was then on in the study for an hour in a black one piece suit, tiny black pants and pink stockings. She took her suit off and was just braless for a time but didn't go naked? Priya was then on (again) for the last 56 minutes in the study. She was wearing a white see-through dress? She went topless on and off a few times. Very tame. So a mediocre show; how I wish I recorded Meet the Babes as Ashley looked lovely in her white underwear in the curtained set and (of course!) went fully naked! I think I might stick with Meet the Babes mostly in future despite the (annoying) 2-4-1s! Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
13-11-2016 07:59
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Amanda looked smashing in purple ashley was great in white whilst enjoyed kerry oily again
whilst priya average and maddie just a waste of space its just repeat repeat repeat
13-11-2016 17:29
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV last night hoping to see Sophie and Priya. Sophie was on at midnight with Priya for 30 minutes in a 2-4-1 (the only one of the night!). They were both wearing one piece suits and went topless. Sophie (topless from the start) put boots on! They were in the purple curtained set which I quite like. Sophie was then on for 31 minutes in the same outfit and was naked (except for boots!) on 34 minutes. She got into various positions and really rubbed her body and pussy. Quite good as usual. Amanda was then on for an hour in a pink one piece suit, pants and matching shoes. She went topless quite late on and then naked (except shoes!) until the end. Maddie was then on for 1 hour 33 minutes! in the boudoir set. She was wearing her "usual" outfit: (big) black bra, pants and stockings. She took her bra off after 7 minutes and ended up naked (except stockings) as usual. Sophie was then on again for 24 minutes! in a black (see-through) one piece suit and boots. She went topless early on and was naked again (except boots!) for the last 17 minutes but covered up before the end. After 3 minutes of adverts Priya was then on again in the boudoir set braless from the start just in tiny pants. She stayed braless and used several positions. At 4.59 we just saw crotch shots as she didn't have a bra to cover up! Sophie was then on at 5.00 for the last 30 minutes (SOLO!) in a black one piece suit and black boots! She had her hair up; a bit different! She got into various positions. So a reasonable show; good footage of Sophie (almost fully naked) and Priya who was quite tame! Amanda was good but too much of Maddie who did her "normal" show. BUT there was only one 2-4-1: one advantage of just 4 "main" girls! So not worth keeping. Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.l
14-11-2016 09:03
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV. I was hoping to get good footage of Alice, Nicole and possibly Kimberley before she finished at 1.00am? WOW! What a show! Kimberley and Nicole were on in a 2-4-1 at midnight for 1 hour! They were both braless and wearing pink pants; Nicole also was wearing black stockings! They both got into various positions and really shook their bodies and showed off their lovely bums! Nicole was then on for 31 minutes still braless and pulled her pants down slightly showing slight crotch! She went naked BUT only for about 5 minutes! She used various positions showing off her lovely taut body and pert tits! LOVELY! Alice was then on for 1 hour 31 minutes! GREAT! She was wearing a pink one piece suit and went topless from the start! Within 4 minutes she was fully naked and did 2 Listen in Lines. She used several positions including standing up plus (brief) front shots, sat up front (top-half), side views, cruched and laid on back and side. She used her handthong and bumthong briefly once or twice and showed her (shaved) pussy VERY BRIEFLY when moving positions! LOVELY! So my best ever footage of Alice: fully naked for almost her section's length! Amanda then on (replacing Olivia) for 1 hour 29 minutes. She was wearing a pink one piece suit and (tiny) bright green pants. She went braless straight away BUT had nipple clamps? on! She got dressed again after 10 minutes but took her dress off 6 minutes later and showed slight landing strip above her pants! She put a black/white bra on and a sheer dressing gown? over the top! She went braless 9 minutes later and covered her tits up with the gown? She moved her pants down slightly (briefly) and went braless again near the end BUT she was very tame! Lori was then on for the last 57 minutes. She (unusually!) was dressed! in a black one piece swimsuit showing slight sideboob! She went topless and naked at 4.45! Never too late for Lori! She got dressed just on 5.00am (out of camera shot) and was on dressed until 5.29. So a very good show especially of Alice: my best footage of her. Nicole was quite good BUT not naked for long! Amanda possibly the tamest she's been and Lori a bit restrained BUT it was late! It was good to see Kimberley as well (albeit in a 2-4-1!): what a body! So please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2016 11:39 by trains55.)
15-11-2016 11:38
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

They had so good stuff on babestation 908 lastnight around 3 Nicole was on did to long naked stints with a break in between where she just wore a tiny pink thong, she was followed by Alice who got naked after 5mins and was still like that when I went bed about 25mins later,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-11-2016 12:04
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-11-2016 12:04 )winsaw Wrote:  They had so good stuff on babestation 908 lastnight around 3 Nicole was on did to long naked stints with a break in between where she just wore a tiny pink thong, she was followed by Alice who got naked after 5mins and was still like that when I went bed about 25mins later,

So it looks like Alice had a very good night last night! I really enjoyed her on Meet the Babes and will keep the recording.
15-11-2016 17:59
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Wouldn't be surprised if amanda had to tame it down a little after her show sunday as during her 2 minute challenge she said on mic she had a orgasm and that was before midnight
15-11-2016 21:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV