babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning all. I recorded Babestation FV again hoping for the "best" footage? of Alice, Ashley as well as Nicole. BUT it didn't work; no surprises there! Priya was on at 10.00 for an hour and a half in the office. She was in a small black see-through top with (big) black bra underneath, black and white pants and black stockings. She went topless on and off and took her top off after 36 minutes and was braless. She took her stockings off at 10.57 but didn't go naked. Quite energetic as usual. Ashley was then on for 2 hours 20 minutes!! She was in a black (see-through) bra, tartan miniskirt, tiny black pants and black (school?) shoes as a "college girl"! She got into "her" usual positions and went topless on and off and took her pants off at 11.54! She got into different positions and showed off a front view on and off! She used a whiteboard for her 2 minute challenge as a scoreboard! Her skirt went down to her knees at 12.06 and was "fully" naked 17 minutes later! She then stayed naked until 12.53 when she was sat on the desk with pants on! At 1.10 there was a brief advert break as she moved into the "new" purple curtained set. She was in a see-through bra and pants. She got into various positions and while crouched moved her pants well down to her knees! She took her bra off at 1.28 and was (virtually) naked! She laid on her side briefly showing her crotch area. Her pants went up at 1.50 as she finished!!! Very good BUT not as good as the previous night! Priya was then on (again!) for 1 hour 11 minutes. She was just wearing black pants in the "new" purple curtained set until 2.00 when she moved to the office. She got into her "usual" positions BUT didn't go naked! Alice was then on for (only) 1 hour 1 minute! She was in the office for 24 minutes. She was braless from the start in just tiny black pants and stripy top black stockings. She patted Priya's bum (twice) on changeover! Her pants went down (slightly) when crouched and sat up (side view) pants still down slightly. She then moved into the "new" purple curtained set. She was crouched at the start and her pants went down (slightly) after 4 minutes! Her pants went up at 3.57 just before she went off at 4.02. Very tame for her and not on for long enough! NOT GOOD! Ashley was then on for the last 56 minutes in a black see-through bra and black pants. She was in the same set and got into her "usual" positions. She shook her body and "danced" as she does. She got one tit out after 7 minutes and played with it and was topless a minute later and played. She rubbed her pussy inside her pants visibly! She laid on her front and her pants went off and by 4.20 she was "fully" naked with side views as well as long body shots as she laid on her front. She put her pants on at 4.32 and her bra a minute later. She took her pants off again at 4.46! while standing up (side-view) . She then faced frontwards at 4.57 using her handthong! She then sat up till the end with her pussy behind the bottom strapline graphics! So quite a good show by Alice BUT not as good as Friday night's! But she was on for a total of 3 hours 26 minutes! and was her usual happy bouncy and giggly girl! Priya was good (as usual) BUT not GREAT! Alice (only on for 1 hour 1 minute! was quite tame; not what I was hoping for or expecting!!!! Nicole and Lynda weren't on at all. So please let me know how the other shows were and whether Alice was better elsewhere or not; she looked good on Babenation from 11.00 BUT tamer on MTB later on.? Almost wishing I'd tried Babenation again!? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2016 08:12 by trains55.)
23-10-2016 08:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Alice looked lovely in red at 10 which im sure others wouldn't disagree
another good night with Ashley
nicole is going on me
whilst lynda zzzzz and priya just hasnt impressed me since her return

looking forward to sophie tonight to hopefully complete a great weekend for me personally
23-10-2016 14:32
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I decided to record Meet the Babes FV hoping to see all the girls BUT not too much of Lori and not too many 2-4-1s! BUT of course it didn't work out like that! Lori wasn't on; confused by the schedule? Olivia was on at midnight for an hour and thirty one minutes in a black and cream lingerie set including stockings! She was very good (as usual) and used several positions. She was topless on and off (normal) but went (and stayed) braless at 12.55. She was very energetic BUT didn't go further than being braless. Sophie was then on for an hour and a half. She was braless just wearing black and cream pants, black suspender belt and (thick) black stockings. She got into various positions and her pants went down slightly after a few minutes! Her pants later went down to her ankles and were up and down a lot BUT did go off later on and she was "fully" naked at 2.52 BUT only for her last 8 minutes! Priya was then on for 59 minutes! She was braless in just white pants. A nice change from black! She used several positions: sat up, crouched and laid on front BUT she seemed quite reserved and yet again didn't go naked. Very nice to watch though! Olivia was then on (again!) at 4.00 in the same outfit as earlier! She got into various positions and was topless until 4.59. Sophie then joined her at 5.00 for the "usual" 2-4-1 to finish the show. So I thought it was a tame, boring and lacklustre show. Lori wasn't on so no 2-4-1s on the main show! BUT Jenna wasn't on at all: we had Olivia twice instead! But no catch up repeats; so not all bad! But not a show to keep. Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
24-10-2016 10:16
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

With lori wimping out of the 6pm to 1am left not much time to bring in a 5th person and it clearly showed
olivia was on at 10 till 11.30 then back on at midnight different set yet same clothes
Sophie looked good from half 11 till I fell asleep
priya the usual zzzz and caught a small bit of jenna but nothing really new
24-10-2016 20:52
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I wasn't planning to record anything but changed my mind and recorded Babenation FV from midnight. What a tame show: I wish I hadn't bothered BUT it was Monday! Olivia was on for (literally!) the first minute! She was fully naked and leant? over the desk in the study! That was all we saw of her! Preeti was then on for an hour and twenty nine minutes. She was in a black and white underwear set and did all her usual things. She was naked at 1.24 for 6 minutes when she finished! Jenna was then on for an hour and thirty two minutes. She was wearing a black strappy, open black bra with a white (small) top over it, tartan miniskirt and (tiny) black thong. She put red shoes on but they didn't stay on for long. She went topless early and took her skirt off. She used a bit of oil and took her pants off (briefly!) while sat on the sideboard. So it was good to see her (I'm not sure about her being brunette?) but she was fairly tame. Cali was then on for 43 minutes in the back alley as a mistress in a black strappy and cut away black suit. She went topless and showed off her lovely legs and feet (briefly). She then was on for her last 18 minutes in the study in the same outfit. She went topless BUT was tame and boring to watch! Preeti was then on (again!) for the last 50 minutes in the same outfit as earlier on. She went topless on and off with brief close ups but was covered up at 4.56! So not a good show at all! No Beth or Olivia and too much of a TAME Preeti! l won't record tonight as the line up doesn't appeal to me. Thanks.
25-10-2016 06:57
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Cali had a lovely yellow number on at some point and fact NOONE else would dare to wear that along with that raunchy black number she wears in the alley
beth had a sexy pink number on before leaving at 1
preeti is like her fellow twin atm pretty average
25-10-2016 19:00
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. No review today as I didn't record anything. Will do tonight: ALICE and ASHLEY: just which show? Plus no Lori or Dannii to get in the way and DANNI LEVY till 1.00am! WOW!
26-10-2016 08:05
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally would say ashley as shes on fire atm no disrespect to alice her appearences have been good also
26-10-2016 19:39
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babestation last night expecting/hoping to see Ashley and Alice at their best!? BUT disaster no ALICE! And I thought it was a fairly "average" type of show! Priya was on from 10.00 for 30 minutes in a nice white lingerie set: (big) bra, suspender belt and stockings Maddie was also on with her in flesh? coloured bra, black pants and stockings! They were quite good and got into variouis positions BUT I don't really like 2-4-1s! Priya was then on (solo) for an hour until 11.30. She was very good for her and very energetic moving around a lot. She also went naked for a longish time: very nice! Ashley was then on for 1 hour 2 minutes wearing a nice red (big) bra, pants, suspender belt and white topped nude stockings. She used various positions and was topless early on. Her pants went off after 33 minutes and stayed off BUT she didn't go "fully" naked! She gave us a few front shots BUT it wasn't her best show at all. At 12.32 Jada and Danni Levy ( a nice surprise!) were on in another 2-4-1! Jada was in a (big) white bra and red skirt and orange pants. Danni was in a black dress, pink pants, black stockings and boots. Jada went braless after just 2 minutes and got into various positions: Danni went topless after 4 minutes and really shook and played with her lovely 30"J titties! Jada got into various positions; crouching, sat up laid on back etc. At 1.00 Danni went home and Jada was on solo for 36 minutes. She took her skirt and pants off and was "fully" naked very briefly! Priya was then on for 54 minutes in a one piece blach suit and black stockings. She went topless early but was quite tame! Maddie was then on for 1 hour 2 minutes in a black see-through bra, tiny black pants and black stockings.She got into her usual positions and was naked (except stockings!) early on until the end. At 3.32 Jada was on (again) in a black one piece suit. She sat on the desk at the start and went topless early on. She used several positions and went naked (longer than before!). Priya was then on at 4.31 (again) to finish the show. She was braless from the start just in black pants. She got into various positions BUT because of the late hour couldn't go any further than braless. So a very tame show apart from Priya and Jada. Ashley quite tame BUT didn't go further than she had before; she wasn't fully naked at all! And no ALICE: SHIT! Hopefully she'll be on tonight with Ashley again! And Thursday has been good for them both (nearer the weekend!?) BUT which show do I record? Anyway quite disappointed; too many 2-4-1s and only 2 girls on that I really like! BUT I did see DANNI albeit only in a 2-4-1! Please let me/us know how the other shows were and was Ashley any better elsewhere? Thanks.
27-10-2016 07:42
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Watch the 2-4-1 video from Barcount of the Alice & Danni session on Meet The Babes. Quite revealing Big Grin
27-10-2016 08:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV