babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Review of last night's show
(04-10-2016 09:02 )trains55 Wrote:  So I think I'll stick with Meet the Babes in future! I presume I would have seen Kimberley for longer on there!?
She was on from 12 to 1, when Dannii took over. That's all I had time to check through this morning.

It's like changing your lottery numbers - you know they'll come up if you do!

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-10-2016 14:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(04-10-2016 09:02 )trains55 Wrote:  So I think I'll stick with Meet the Babes in future! I presume I would have seen Kimberley for longer on there!?

she did a long stint on babestation 908 about 3am

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-10-2016 15:06
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(04-10-2016 14:29 )Doddle Wrote:  
She was on from 12 to 1, when Dannii took over. That's all I had time to check through this morning.
12-1 Kim
1-2 Dannii
2-3 Kim
3 Beth & then I stopped caring Surprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-10-2016 08:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual. I was hoping (but not expecting) to see good footage of Alexa before 1.00 as well as Sophie. It half-worked! Alexa was on (solo) for the first 30 minutes before being joined by Lynda until 1.00. Alexa was wearing a very nice pink? bra and pants set with tiny pants. She was topless most of the time! (nice tits) and kept playing with her bra at the back BUT didn't take it off! Lynda then joined her at 12.30 in a black strappy bra, pants/suspender belt, black stripy top stockings and boots! She was topless most of the time and crouched once or twice. She was then on (solo) for 31 minutes still topless and got into various positions. Preeti was then on for 1 hour 28 minutes in a white (loose?) one piece suit: one tit was out straight away! Lynda really rubbed and patted Preeti's bum on changeover! Preeti went topless early and was naked from 1.52 until the end! She got into various positions but spent most of the time crouched. Very good as usual!Olivia was then on for 54 minutes wearing a pink? one piece suit, tiny matching pants and black stockings! She took her suit and pants off at 3.05 and was naked except for her stockings which stayed on! She got dressed at 3.43 and went off at 3.53. Lynda was then on for 1 minute! before Olivia was back on for another 36 minutes. She went topless after 4 minutes with (brief) tit close-ups on 4.00 NICE! She covered up on 4.22 and went off at 4.30. Sophie (HOORAY!) was then on (solo) until the end of the show. She was dressed as a school/college girl? in a (big!) white bra, dark blue pants and stripy white socks. Her hair was in a pony tail as well: NICE! She was braless after just 4 minutes but put her bra back on at 4.55. She was on until the end solo; unusual even with only 4 girls on! She got into various positions but was quite tame: on far too late in the show to get going! So not a GREAT show but I did at least see Alexa (solo) and topless unlike last time! She's really quite nice and would like to see her do a "full" nightshow. Otherwise disappointed with it. Preeti and Olivia very good as usual, Lynda quite tame and Sophie not on early enough to be at her best! At least there weren't any annoying adverts or catch-up repeats! Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were: tamish I'm thinking? Thanks. ALICE again tonight!......
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2016 08:27 by trains55.)
05-10-2016 08:24
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual hoping to see Alice at her best and Lexi and Priya with not too many 2-4-1s! It sort of worked! Priya was on at midnight for an hour and thirty nine minutes! She was wearing a black cutaway? one piece suit and black pants. She rolled her suit up on 6 minutes and was topless. This is how she stayed all the time. She was very tame despite getting into various positions and her pants going down very slightly when crouched! Lori was on for 1 MINUTE! at 12.49 playing with her tits in close up! Then Priya was back on for her last 49 minutes. So not a GREAT show by Priya! Alice was then on for 1 hour and 29 minutes! She was braless from the start in just tiny black pants and stripy topped black stockings! I wasn't very hopeful!.........She sat up to start and got into her regular positions. She crouched briefly on 1.44 and really rocked her body and smacked her bum! and shook it! She then stood up facing the side wall and moved her pants down slightly (bare bum!) then down further to her knee? At 1.49/1.50 she faced the camera and showed very slight front crotch! Her pants went back up 7 minutes later and sat up (side view) and her pants went down to her ankles! and then off completely! She then crouched briefly and sat up . She laid on her side at 1.53 showing very slight front crotch! and really rocked body and rubbed her bum and thigh! By 2.08 she was FULLY NAKED! having taken her stockings off! She stayed naked for an hour until she finished! BUT unless crouched (very very briefly!) she put her pants (scrunched up) in her pussy and used them as a thong! Was she not confident enough? or was her cameraman being too cautious!? NOT GOOD! But she really rubbed her pussy (not always visibly!) and was quite energetic. She used a hand-thong as she left the set. So very good compared to previous MTB shows BUT not really "fully" naked! Lori was then on (properly!) for an hour and a half. She was braless at the start and naked within 5 minutes! She was fairly static! mainly stood up for most of the time! UNUSUAL! Lexi (HOORAY!) was then on at 4.38 until the end of the show. She was wearing a (big!) purple bra and pants. She got into various positions including using a chair to sit on against the side wall briefly! She went braless after just 2 minutes and really played with her lovely tits facing the camera! She got into various positions for her whole section and moved her pants down very slightly. She put her bra back on at 4.59. So a reasonable show. Alice very good BUT not fully naked, Priya quite tame, Lori quite good but fairly static, Lexi very good despite being on very late and NO 2-4-1s at all! or annoying advert/catch up sections! Didn't see Olivia at all: was she on? So I will probably keep my recording until I get better (FULLY NAKED) footage of Alice! BUT hasn't she improved (like Ashley!) over a very short space of time! I'm assuming she was much more naked and more "risque" on Babenation! Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 10:30 by trains55.)
06-10-2016 10:06
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Pardon me for asking, but what is a "slight front crotch"?
06-10-2016 10:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-10-2016 10:44 )steviebaby Wrote:  Pardon me for asking, but what is a "slight front crotch"?

YES SORRY! I meant that she stood up facing toward the camera and showing her crotch but OBVIOUSLY not showing everything! or even her landing strip.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 12:19 by trains55.)
06-10-2016 12:18
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(06-10-2016 12:18 )trains55 Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 10:44 )steviebaby Wrote:  Pardon me for asking, but what is a "slight front crotch"?

YES SORRY! I meant that she stood up facing toward the camera and showing her crotch but OBVIOUSLY not showing everything! or even her landing strip.

so nothing then?Wink
06-10-2016 19:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.I recorded Meet the Babes FV. I was hoping to see CHARLEY GREEN (solo) before she finished at 1.00am as well as good footage of "new" girl Nicole, Sophie and Lexi. So Charley was on at midnight solo with her lovely big 34"HH titties out and she really shook squeezed and played with them! GREAT! But Preeti joined her at 12.01 for a 2-4-1: the only one! Charley kept going until she went off at 12.21 and Preeti was pretty good albeit a bit tamish! Preeti was then on solo for 57 minutes and was very good as usual. She was naked from 12.31 until the end of her section at 1.18. Lovely! Sophie was then on for an hour and twenty six minutes. She was braless wearing smallish white pants and white stockings. She was very good and energetic as usual getting into various positions. Her pants went well down (almost to her ankles) after just 12 minutes! They went back up after just 3 minutes! She took them off completely at 1.50 and was naked except for her stockings! She really rubbed her pussy on and off and shook her bum and played with her tits. She put her pants back on at 2.12 and they stayed on until she finished at 2.44. So quite a good show as you'd expect from Sophie! Nicole was on for the next hour and twenty six minutes. She was wearing a white blouse (tied up and partly undone), red checked miniskirt, tiny red pants and white ankle socks. She got into various positions and was quite energetic. Her pants went down slightly and as far as her knees within 4 minutes briefly! She went topless at 2.56 . She took her skirt off 6 minutes later and her blouse straight after that. She got into various positions and really played with her tits and rubbed her pussy. She "almost" licked her tits a few times and took her socks off at 3.51 showing off her feet before putting them back on 2 minutes later! Her pants went down slightly again near the end! She took her socks off again 3 minutes before the end! So a reasonable but not GREAT show. She's lovely to watch though: a cracking body! Lexi was then on at 4.10 (late again like last night!) braless in just tiny pink pants! She got into various positions and her pants went down to her mid-thigh at 4.55! until 4.56! She put a black top on at 4.59 and Preeti "pushed" her off at 5.10. She was wearing a small white bra and red pants: very nice for her: NOT BLACK! She laid on her front most of the time but sat up at the very end. So a reasonable show BUT not one to keep. All the girls were good BUT I would have preferred CHARLEY to have been on solo for the first hour and felt that Nicole was on for slightly too long? although very good. I presume Maddie wasn't on so just 4 girls!? But no annoying advert/catch-ups and only 1 2-4-1! So not too bad overall. Also Meet the Babes used the blue set again (I quite like it), Babenation used the office and Babestation the study. Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
07-10-2016 10:01
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babenation FV last night hoping to see Alice at her "best" (as she has been often very good on this channel!) and also Nicole with not too much Lori! At 11.00 Amanda was on for 31 minutes in the office! She was wearing a red one piece suit and white stockings. She went topless early and took her suit off on 18 minutes: naked except stockings! She got into various positions and put her suit back on at 11.27 before finishing at 11.31. Lori was then on wearing a bra and pants!! She was naked within 3 minutes though! She was energetic as usual. She was still on at midnight and still naked! She showed tit close ups at the start and then got into various positions. She did a listen in line which was good but (obviously) not graphic! Nicole was then on at 12.54 for an hour and four minutes. She was in the boudoir set! She was wearing a (big) black bra, black pants, suspender belt and stockings. She was very energetic and went braless after 4 minutes! and got into various positions. She was "fully" naked briefly: NICE! Lori was then on (again) for 36 minutes! in the "new" set. She was wearing a black/cream bra and black pants: dressed again! She went braless early on and was naked within 9 minutes and until the end. She used several positions and licked her nipples at 2.32. just before she finished. Lynda was then on for 54 minutes in a "new" set; quite dark with black curtains and a glass table! She was in her "usual!" black see-through one piece suit, black pants, stripy top stockings and black PVC boots. She spent most of the time sat on the table. She went topless early on and took her suit off laid on her back and her pants at 2.44 naked except stockings and boots! Quite good for her of late! Alice was then on (HOORAY!) in the "new" set with purple curtains. She was wearing a red one piece suit showing good cleavage from the start! She went topless after 3 minutes and was crouched and laid on her side mostly. There was a (brief) advert break at 3.49 and then Alice was in the office still topless in the same outfit. She mainly laid on the desk on her back or her side until she sat up at 4.34 and then stood up just before she finished. So very disappointing compared to her recent shows! She didn't even look as if she would go naked! Amanda was then on for the last 22 minutes in the office. She was wearing a black one piece suit (topless) and was quite energetic but stayed "dressed" until 9 minutes before the end when she took one stocking off! So a reasonable (tamish!) but not GREAT show. All the girls were on at least once and it was good to see different sets being used! It was good to see Nicole who really seems to be enjoying herself and is very good. Alice was a big disappointment to me after her recent shows. I presume she didn't go naked anywhere last night as there's nothing on here about her at all this morning (so far) Unusual! But it was good to see some different sets being used and I was glad that there weren't any 2-4-1s unlike Meet the Babes in a few snatches that I saw! So not one to keep! ALICE and ASHLEY tonight! and no Lori in the way! Interesting...............Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2016 08:11 by trains55.)
08-10-2016 07:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV