babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV. WHAT A SHOW! Almost! perfect! Only 4 girls: SO NO 2-4-1s! until 5.00am. Blue sparkly set: nice!(I thought it was only used on daytime now!) Lots of footage of Ashley and not much (at all!) of Dannii! And no catch-up repeats! So....
Ashley was on at midnight for 1 hour and 16 minutes! She was topless in a black bra, pants, suspender belt and stockings! She laid on her side very briefly and then sat up and covered her tits! Her pants were down very slightly and went down further! She went topless on 9 minutes. She then laid on her front and side. Then (laid on her side) she went braless on 29 minutes and took her pants off completely! She stood up and showed slight front crotch: NICE! It was mainly side view BUT occasionally front view with handthong! Her stockings and suspender belt went well down on 54 minutes (virtually naked!) She showed off her lovely body and bum! She pulled her stockings and suspender belt up 0n 1.12 and then sat down and laid on her side showing slight front crotch! A FANTASTIC show! Preeti was then on for I hour and 30 minutes. She was wearing a blue bra, pants and black stockings! Her nipples were (just) out of her bra! She went braless after 10 minutes and took her pants off on 1.29 (for 12 minutes!) She got into various positions but was crouched a lot of the time. She took her pants off (again) on at about 1.43 until the end. Quite good BUT not fully naked and a bit tamish! Lynda was then on for 1 hour and 1 minute. She was wearing her (usual!) black see-through one piece suit, black pants, stripy top stockings and boots! She got into various positions and moved her pants down (briefly) at 3.24: sat up: side view. She went topless and played with her tits BUT was very tame! Ashley was then on (AGAIN!) for 28 minutes! She was in the same outfit as earlier (but no suspender belt!)She sat up at the start but spent most of the time laid down or crouched. She laid on her side on 3.52 with her pants down very slightly! She stood up on 4.03 and her pants went down to just below her bum. (I think they went off completely?) There was a front view on 4.10 with one leg up slightly BUT slight front crotch! and a handthong! VERY GOOD! Lynda was then on for 4 minutes! She was in black bra, black and white suspender belt, pants and stockings! She went topless early on. Ashley was then on (AGAIN!) in the same outfit as earlier (plus pants!). She stood up at the start and then sat up and went topless after 4 minutes. She moved her pants down slightly (bare bum) 4 minutes later. She went braless and pulled her pants up on 4.28. She crouched briefly and sat up on 4.33 and put her bra on at 4.34 as she finished. GREAT! Dannii was then on(her first time!) in a black see-through bra and black pants. She took her bra off at 4.39 (after a struggle!) and put it back on straight away! She got into various positions and went topless for 2 minutes! at 4.51.She went topless a minute later and licked a nipple a few times! She took her pants off at 4.53! She then laid on her back and side and rubbed her pussy. She sat up on 5.00 and covered her tits. She put her pants on and was then joined by Ashley! at 5.01 in the same outfit as earlier(but no suspender belt!) They sat up mostly BUT Ashley laid on her front briefly and touched Dannii briefly! So what a show! I'm glad I chose MTB as it was "almost" perfect! Lots of "great" footage of Ashley, Preeti good as usual (though not her best) Lynda only on for a shortish time and Dannii for a (very) short time! Plus a nice set and no annoying repeats or 2-4-1s except at tyhe end. I'm well pleased and will keep until I get (fully naked) footage of Ashley. So please let me/us know how the other shows were and how Ashley did on Babenation and Babestation compared to Meet the Babes. (Snookered has gone quiet so I'm assuming MTB was her best show!?) Not sure what to record tonight: ALICE and ASHLEY! Thanks.
01-10-2016 10:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

[Image: image-DC75_57EFB5D0.jpg] Wink

If I was forced to choose one BS channel to record, I would also go for MTB. Whether it's a deliberate thing or just a result of the compliance officer concentrating more on the other two channels, it more often seems to be the place where you can catch a few less guarded moments, and there is a more relaxed vibe that comes across from the girls when they are on there. Maybe they treat it as a kind of decompression zone in between stints on the "main" channel.
01-10-2016 14:23
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(01-10-2016 14:23 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  [Image: image-DC75_57EFB5D0.jpg] Wink

BounceBounceBounceBounce
01-10-2016 14:42
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

If I was forced to choose one BS channel to record, I would also go for MTB. Whether it's a deliberate thing or just a result of the compliance officer concentrating more on the other two channels, it more often seems to be the place where you can catch a few less guarded moments, and there is a more relaxed vibe that comes across from the girls when they are on there. Maybe they treat it as a kind of decompression zone in between stints on the "main" channel.
Decompression zone ? Have there been many reported cases of the babes suffering from the " bends " when they come off babenation ? Wink
01-10-2016 14:45
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I've thought that for some time and occasionally it produces a blinder of a show. Last night was GREAT for Ashley. I just object to too many 2-4-1s BUT recently it's been better; having only 4 girls on helps as well!
01-10-2016 17:25
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

When any of my favourites are on I always record all three channels, in the past when I was only able to record one channel it was always a case of Russian roulette and I made the wrong channel choice on many a night.
01-10-2016 19:26
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Since BS seem to employ less and less of my faves, the amount I record of the channel has correspondingly dwindled.

The take-no-prisoners 6 or 7 hours durations are a cue to not bother as well.

Of course, recording the channels is not desirable from a business standpoint, I appreciate that.

But putting on crap random shows makes for a curious business model.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-10-2016 22:00
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV hoping to see Alice and Ashley (who are both on a roll!) and "new girl" Nicole Snow. It worked sort of! Nicole was on for a minute! braless and then Alice was on for 39 minutes! (Her only section BUT a great one!) She was braless from the start in just tiny black pants and stripy top black stockings. She got into her "usual" positions. Her pants went down slightly after just 6 minutes! They went up again but for a lot of the time they were well down and she showed a slight front crotch; possibly my best Alice footage "ever": just a shame she was only on for a short time! and kept her stockings on! BUT usually she's sat/laid down when "naked" with just side views SO last night was a vast improvement! Thanks Alice keep going! Ashley was then on for 1 hour and 7 minutes. She was in a black bra, pants and white stockings! She stood up and bounced up and down! She used her "normal" positions and was braless after 11 minutes! Her pants went down soon afterwards and they were off later on. She showed her crotch a few times and was as good as last night! Lovely girl! Priya was then on for 46 minutes in black bra and pants. She got into various positions and was braless after just 5 minutes! She was very good BUT didn't go naked. Nicole was then on for 2 minutes! just showing her tits off by going topless BUT not showing her face!! Priya was then back on for 26 minutes and carried on as before. Very good BUT not naked. Ashley was then on (AGAIN!) for 1 hour and 29 minutes. She was in black bra, pants and white stockings. She licked Priya's foot as she finished her section! Ashley got into her "usual" positions and her pants were off for quite a time! She went topless early and was braless after 33 minutes. She put her pants on at 4.12 but they went down again on and off. I think they went off completely!? We saw her front crotch again plus a handthong once or twice! Nicole was then on from 4.29 until the end. She was in a black and grey bra and pants, black suspender belt and black stockings. She went braless after just 5 minutes showing off her lovely tits. She got into various positions showing off her lovely body and really shaking everything! Very sexy girl! She put her bra on at exactly 5.00am! and was joined by Priya at 5.07. She ewas in a black and white bra and tiny black pants. They sat next to each other until the end. So a very good show (AGAIN: WELL DONE BS!) I saw the girls I wanted to and not Amanda; no problem. Nicole was lovely, Priya quite good as usual BUT again Alice and Ashley were amazing. Ashley on a lot again!: can't get enough of her! Although I've found out that they were both better? on the other shows I'm well pleased with what I saw. One to keep at the moment until they up their game again on MTB! Also for the second night running there weren't any adverts or 2-4-1s in the "main" show! GREAT! Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were and especially how Alice and Ashley did. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2016 12:50 by trains55.)
02-10-2016 09:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes F V hoping to see lengthy footage of "new" girl Nicole as well as Priya. It worked! Beth was on for (literally) the first minute braless. Then Lori was on for a "power hour" as she put it! She went naked after just 11 minutes and was very energetic as usual! At 12.57 she went off and Nicole was on braless in black pants, suspender belt and stockings. Very nice I thought BUT after just 3 minutes! LOri was back on for another 30 minutes! So her power hour was 1 hour and 30 minutes! Priya was then on for 1 hour and 29 minutes. She was braless from the start in dark blue pants. She did her usual positions and moves and was naked at 2.13 for the rest of the show. Very good as usual. Nicole was then on at 3.00 until 4.34. She was in black bra, strappy black pants and black stockings. She went braless after 8 minutes and really showed off her lovely body especially her lovely bum which she shook and rubbed constantly! She "almost" licked her tits a few times! She crouched, sat up and stood up constantly changing positions! At 4.13 she took her pants and stockings off (sat up: side view) and was "fully" naked for 9 minutes! Lovely girl. She was very energetic and appeared to be enjoying herself! Priya was then on (again) at 4.34 in black/silver bra and pants. She got into various positions as she does and went braless after 14 minutes. She was still braless at 4.59 and then sat up suddenly to put her bra on (out of camera!) I think she had forgotten what time it was and was reminded by the producer. She was then joined by Lori at 5.05 until Lori was on solo from 5.15. They cuddled each other at 5.10! Lori moved around a bit before laying down. A very good show. Good footage of Nicole and naked albeit briefly! Priya very good and also naked and Lori was....Lori! Beth not on except at the beginning BUT I've got previous good footage of her. And no catch up repeats or adverts! Also longish sections as there were only 4 girls on PLUS no 2-4-1s in the "main" show! So I'm quite pleased. Please let me/us know how the other shows were and how long Nicole was naked for on them and whether front view or side (like MTB). Thanks
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2016 11:09 by trains55.)
03-10-2016 11:08
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I see the "normal" sets were back last night; that didn't last long! Anyway I recorded Babenation FV (174 11.00 till midnight and 172 from midnight) to see how it compared to Meet the Babes FV (my usual choice). BUT last night wasn't a "normal" night with Alexa not in meaning just 4 girls PLUS Beth disapearing to BSX on and off. I was hoping to see Kimberley Beth and Preeti more than Dannii.........
So Preeti was on from 11.00 in a black (see-through) one piece suit, tiny black pants, suspender belt and stockings. She got into various positions as usual and was topless early on. She went naked on 32 minutes and stayed naked until the end (11.58).When the show re-started on 172 Preeti was still naked laid on her front on the desk BUT put her pants on straight away!! She got into various positions (again) as she does and went naked but put her pants back on at 12.46 until the end. She went off at 1.01 after 2 hours and 1 minute! Kimberley was then on for (only) 30 minutes! She started by saying that it was her first time on this channel having been hogged by Meet the Babes! She was braless from the start just in red pants BUT put white stockings on straight away! She really shook and played with her lovely tits all the time with close ups (on and off) as she always does! She took her pants off at about 1.12? and she stayed naked (except stockings) until the end. Very good as usual really showing off her lovely body! Beth was then on for (only) 31 minutes! She was braless from the start in just tiny black pants. She pulled her pants down slightly on and off and was naked for the last 4 minutes! Dannii was on for (only) 30 minutes in a see-through red one piece suit. She went topless briefly on and off and was naked for the last 10 minutes. Beth was then on (again) for only 31 minutes! She was in a small white top which just about covered her tits as she moved around! She went naked at 2.41 for the last 20 minutes. She laid on her side for quite a time showing off her body as she stretched out and played with tits and pussy. Dannii was then on (again) for only 58 minutes in the same outfit from earlier plus matching pants. She went naked at 3.21 until the end. Kimberley was then on (again) at 3.59 until the end of the show (59 minutes!). She was wearing a black (see-through) one piece suit and pink fluffy slippers! BUT no stockings! She went topless early and sat on the desk and then got into various positions really showing off her lovely body (and bum!) as she does! She took her slippers off and put them back on (briefly). She rolled her suit down (braless) at 4.02 and stayed like that really playing with her lovely tits. We had tit close-ups on and off as usual. So not a great show: all the girls were on BUT mostly in ridiculously short sections! All the girls went naked and were very good BUT because of the short sections it seemed very bitty! So I think I'll stick with Meet the Babes in future! I presume I would have seen Kimberley for longer on there!? I know she was on at 11.00 and I presume until at least 12.30 while Beth was on BSX BUT of course I wouldn't have seen her till midnight. Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
04-10-2016 09:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV