babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

ROBERTAYLOR Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
Good show of flick.... but now i want LadyNatt!!!!!
27-09-2016 09:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-09-2016 09:51 )ROBERTAYLOR Wrote:  Good show of flick.... but now i want LadyNatt!!!!!

GOOD LUCK! Do you think she would go across to the dark side?
27-09-2016 13:04
ROBERTAYLOR Offline
Junior Poster

(27-09-2016 13:04 )trains55 Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 09:51 )ROBERTAYLOR Wrote:  Good show of flick.... but now i want LadyNatt!!!!!

GOOD LUCK! Do you think she would go across to the dark side?

Hope & pray!Big Grin
27-09-2016 13:05
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Managed to catch a small part of flick topless didnt realise she isnt that busty which is a nice compared to some of the girls that have appeared of late
olivia the usual for me starts well at 10 then afterwards no plan b
lori I must say im getting bored of her likewise preeti still better viewing than her twin
lexi seem to miss a fair bit of after 10 as personally she would blow lori preeti and olivia away with her sexness
27-09-2016 20:59
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual. I was hoping to see Jenna better than last time she was on? and to find out who this "mystery" Anna was! So Lynda was on at midnight for an hour and thirty nine minutes. She was in a black (see-through) one pice suit, black pants, stockings and boots! She went topless on and off BUT it was not a great show by her! Jenna was then on for 57 minutes. She was wearing a small white top, white lacy pants, a tartan miniskirt and black shoes. She went topless straight away and braless (bra rolled down) after 12 minutes when she also took her skirt off. She was fully naked 23 minutes later until the end! LOVELY; much more like Jenna! Jada was then on dressed in black/white bra, pants, suspender belt and stockings. She took her pants off early and oiled up her bum and tits when topless. She went fully naked as usual and was quite energetic. At 3.50 (after I hour and 20 minutes) Amanda came on screen in a black see-through one piece suit. She was only on for 2 minutes and briefly on screen with Jada (still naked!) Jada was then on for a further 39 minutes (1 hour 55 minutes in total!!!) Jenna was hen on (again) for the last 58 minutes. She was wearing a black (strappy) bra (topless) and tartan miniskirt:NO PANTS! She took her skirt off after 8 minutes and was naked except for her bra! She really played with her tits and rubbed her pussy. At 4.58 she put a white top on and tiny black pants at 4.59. Lynda then joined her from 5.02 until 5.15 for the ONLY 2-4-1 of the evening! So a different show! Only 3 girls on (didn't count Amanda!) and for longish sections. Jenna and Jada quite good but Lynda tame. Didn't see Lexi (only on till 1.00am) who was on Babecall from midnight until 12.30, Amanda (properly) or the "mysterious" Anna! So a reasonable show BUT for me far too much Jada. BUT no 2-4-1s at all in the "main" show! GREAT! And no catch-up repeats! So please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
28-09-2016 09:27
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I have this theory the likes of dannii and jada since there only on max twice a week they shove them on for as long as possible despite boring most us to death
28-09-2016 20:13
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I tried something different last night as an experiment: I won't do it again! I recorded Babenation FV 174 11.00 until midnight and 172 from midnight hoping to get good footage of Alice and Sophie!? It didn't work! Alice wasn't on at all! BUT looked promising on Babecall from midnight until 1.00am and Sophie was only on briefly and well covered! So Meet the Babes in future!?
So at 11.00 Jenna was on in a black (strappy) bra (topless), tartan miniskirt and (tiny) black thong: like old times! She got into various positions and did the usual things BUT stayed dressed the whole time though hinted about getting more clothes off! She licked a nipple at 12.29! and her thong went down (very briefly) at 12.34 BUT nothing else! At midnight Jenna was still on in the same outfit until 12.31. Again she mentioned about taking more clothes off BUT it didn't happen! VERY TAME for her especially after the previous night! Amanda was then on for an hour and fourteen minutes dressed in a black bra, skirt, pants and fishnet stockings. She went topless very briefly BUT was also very tame! Jada was on next for an hour and twenty seven minutes! as a college girl. She was wearing white blouse (undone), grey skirt, stripy top white socks, brown shoes, orange pants and tie. She was topless all the time and got into various positions and stretched as she does. Her pants went down once or twice BUT she didn't take anything else off! Quite tame for her. Sophie was then on for (only) 48 minutes! She was wearing a brownish one piece suit, black pants and black boots as on earlier channels. She went topless early and got in various positions mainly crouched or sat/laid on the desk. So very tame for her! Jenna was then on (again!) for the last hour. She was wearing an orange one piece suit. She went topless early on and no further. There was an advert break at 4.51( for 2 minutes ) then she came back for the last 5 minutes or so and stayed covered! So a VERY TAME show; certainly not what I was expecting/hoping for! I was annoyed that Alice wasn't on at all:UNUSUAL these days and feel sure she would have been good judging by how she was on Babecall! I presume she was good on Meet the Babes? I saw her on Babestation from 10.00 until 11.30 and she was good then BUT didn't go naked. Did I miss her going fully naked on MTB? Hope not! Anyway very disappointed! I think I'll stick with Meet the Babes in future (most nights anyway). Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2016 12:35 by trains55.)
29-09-2016 08:10
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I enjoyed the new 1.5 hour pre-BSX bit. Well, I enjoyed Jenna anyway Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
29-09-2016 15:04
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. I decided to record Babenation FV: 174 until midnight and 172 from midnight hoping that Ashley would be at her best on that channel!? From 11.00 until midnight Preeti was on wearing a black one piece suit with SEXY in white lettering on the front! She was very good going naked a few times and doing all her usual moves. At midnight (on 172) she was on for about 31 minutes. She was naked! BUT put her suit back on straight away! She went naked again on 12 minutes and stayed naked until the end. She was quite good as usual. Dannii was then on for an hour and sixteen minutes (only!) in a fishnet? mesh see-through one piece suit, black pants and black boots. She went topless after 10 minutes and rolled the suit down on 52 minutes. She licked her nipple and really rubbed her pussy!not visibly. She went "naked" on I hour 2 minutes (her suit was tucked in her boots). She got into various positions and went "fully" naked at 1.11 until the end (36 minutes later) Good as usual and not on for too long!! Sophie was then on for 1 hour. She was wearing pink pants and black boots (only) and shook her body. She licked her nipple several times and gave very good tit shots BUT didn't get naked! She got into various positions licked and played with tits and rubbed her pussy a lot! Very good as usual. Ashley was then on (HOORAY) at 2.47 until 4.20! A nice long section! She was wearing a black top and danced around at the start and flashed (very briefly!) her pink bra! She took her top off after 1 minute and was in her pink bra, pink suspender belt, tiny black pants and stockings! She got into various positions and put her hair into a pony tail after 7 minutes. She went braless 4 minutes later and took her pants off 3 minutes later! At 3.00 she took her suspender belt off and was naked! except for her stockings! She used various positions and showed back, side and front views with (brief) front crotch! Her stockings went well down later on! At 3.19 she put her suspender belt back on and pulled her stockings up fully. Her pants went down (off?) again but she got dressed at 3.58 (topless) and covered up from 4.07 until the end of her section 13 minutes later. BUT what a show she put on! F.....g GREAT and she was just as good on MTB from what I managed to see! Such an improved girl! I really love her.Dannii was then on for the last 40 minutes. She was in a (big) black bra and trousers! She took her bra off and moved her trousers well down but didn't really go naked; unusual for her! She got dressed at 4.46. So a very reasonable show and Ashley was excellent yet again! She's definitely on a roll! I will record Meet the Babes FV tonight as usual; just 4 girls with ASHLEY again! Her second out of three consecutive nightshows! GREAT! Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
30-09-2016 10:31
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Really enjoyed viewing sophie from 9 till when I hit my bed around midnight firstly looking lovely in white and then after pretty average preeti came back in a nice pink number
just couldn't give a damn about borewood stuck in the same office for a 2 hour snooze fest
30-09-2016 20:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV