babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(23-09-2016 15:29 )derekdas Wrote:  Is Babestation Germany on Sky or just the streams on Rampant tv? Only because I was watching it quite a lot last night as the rest were boring and was surprised at times how much more raunchy it was. Don't know any of the girls names that were on, but two were naked at various times throughout the evening and the early hours.Neither made much effort to hide their modesty. One girl had a clit piercing which was visible most of the time and she repeatedly rubbed and tapped her pussy, in camera shot, albeit not close up. The other babe, later on, was talking on the phone to a caller while sitting on a mattress with legs spread out, facing the camera, often raising her leg to reveal her pussy and kept it raised for several seconds.

I recorded last night's show but don't remember it being quite that explicit, I'll have another lookSmile
23-09-2016 21:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-09-2016 21:15 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(23-09-2016 15:29 )derekdas Wrote:  Is Babestation Germany on Sky or just the streams on Rampant tv? Only because I was watching it quite a lot last night as the rest were boring and was surprised at times how much more raunchy it was. Don't know any of the girls names that were on, but two were naked at various times throughout the evening and the early hours.Neither made much effort to hide their modesty. One girl had a clit piercing which was visible most of the time and she repeatedly rubbed and tapped her pussy, in camera shot, albeit not close up. The other babe, later on, was talking on the phone to a caller while sitting on a mattress with legs spread out, facing the camera, often raising her leg to reveal her pussy and kept it raised for several seconds.

I recorded last night's show but don't remember it being quite that explicit, I'll have another lookSmile

Surely it wasn't that explicit on FTA television?
23-09-2016 21:42
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

[/quote]

Surely it wasn't that explicit on FTA television?
[/quote]

I never said I watched it on FTA television. I watched it on the stream @ Rampant tv. My question was it on Sky?
23-09-2016 22:55
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual hoping for good footage of Ashley and not too much Dannii! Well it half worked! At midnight for 45 minutes we had a 2-4-1 with Ashley and Cali. They were both fully dressed: Ashley in bra, pants, suspender belt and stockings and Cali in a white one piece suit. They both went topless on and off BUT it was a bit tamish and boring! Then Ashley was on solo for 27 minutes! She got into various positions and moved her pants down after 5 minutes! Her pants then were off and she used a handthong when she moved positions! She was topless on 51 minutes and braless 6 minutes later. 2 minutes later she gave us a front view with slight front crotch! LOVELY! She really shook her lovely body as usual! She spent a lot of the time stood up and undid and moved her suspender belt down 9 minutes later and was "naked" except for her stockings! More front shots! She did her suspender belt up 3 minutes later before leaving 3 minutes later. BUT a fantastic (albeit short!) solo section: virtually naked for some time! Then Dannii was on for 1 hour 49 minutes!!! She was good BUT just did her usual moves! Too long though! Ashley was then on again! for 1 hour 15 minutes! LOVELY! She was in the same outfit as earlier. She got into various positions and moved her pants down on 6 minutes (briefly). They went down again 7 minutes later and undid her suspender belt! 5 minutes later. She was laying down on her front and then laid on her side showing slight front crotch again! LOVELY! She laid on her front again and took her bra off 6 minutes later: virtually naked! Shame she had stockings on! She laid on her side again a minute later and then pulled her suspender belt back up and put her pants back on before Olivia joined her for a 2-4-1. She was wearing a black/white bra, pants, suspender belt and stockings. Ashley put her bra on on 3.49. They both crouched briefly and Olivia went topless (briefly) and braless at 4.09. They both crouched again. At 4.16 Ashley was on solo (again) for 14 minutes! She crouched and went topless after 3 minutes until the end. Cali was then on for about 30 minutes solo. She was in a white see-through slip? and tiny white pants. She got into various positions and was topless on and off as usual. At 4.58 she sat up and took her slip? off out of camera and put a pink top on for the 5.00 section! One nipple was out at first! Then Dannii joined her for the last 29 minutes. She was wearing a (big) black bra and tiny black pants. They were a bit energetic BUT it was tame as usual! So a very good show:lots of Ashley so nearly naked (I'm guessing she went "fully" naked on Babenation and/or Babestation?) But I was pleased with what I saw! Too much Dannii as usual! and Cali tame as ever BUT Olivia only on briefly in a 2-4-1! Amanda not on at all; not too worried as she's not a favourite of mine! But a reasonable show! Please let me/us know how the other shows were and how "naked" Ashley went elsewhere!?. Thanks. ALICE tonight!
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2016 07:59 by trains55.)
24-09-2016 07:57
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

No it's not on sky or freeview. Maybe one of the other satellites?
24-09-2016 09:57
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Babestation24 is broadcast FTA on Astra 19.2 E.
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2016 12:13 by Censorship :-(.)
24-09-2016 12:10
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Yeah, if only BS Germany had its own thread where such queries could find answers.

But I guess that's just a pipe dream, huh? Wink

(PS. I do know)

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-09-2016 18:25
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babenation FV last night for a change hoping to see Alice, Beth and Priya....I thought it was quite a good show. Olivia was on from midnight for an hour and a half! She was wearing a black (business?) suit as she does. She took her top off early and was topless after 12 minutes. By 19 minutes she had taken her suspender belt and pants off! Naked except for her stockings! Very nice! She stayed like this until the end! She got into various positions and really shook and played with her lovely tits and rubbed her pussy occasionally. Very good. Beth was then on for an hour and fifteen minutes. She was braless from the start in just tiny black pants (thong?) and black boots. She took her pants off straight away (for photographs) and they stayed off until 2.34.This was after she really rubbed her pussy and showed slight front crotch! She got into various positions and shook her body. She moved her pants down slightly on 2.41 and to her thighs and showed her front crotch again! Very good as usual. Alice was then on for 56 minutes (solo). She was braless from the start in just tiny black pants (no stockings!) She moved her pants down slightly early on and got into her "usual" positions! At 3.07 she was laying on her side and moved her pants down to her thigh showing slight front crotch! for 11 minutes! LOVELY! She played with her pants BUT they didn't come off! she did this again from 3.24 for 2 minutes! Very good for her and possibly one of her best sections ever! She was VIRTUALLY naked! She sat on the desk at 3.41 as Olivia joined her for a 2-4-1! and they sat next to each other. Alice pulled her pants up at 3.42 and they swapped sides. Olivia was in black bra, suspender belt and stockings. She went braless on 3.58 and Alice moved her pants down to her thigh on 4.00 (back view). She then left and Olivia was on for the last 58 minutes solo. She was still braless and pulled her pants and suspender belt down on 4.21 (side view) and put her bra on on 4.25. she pulled her pants and suspender belt up 4 minutes later and put her shoes on! She then went braless 4 minutes later and we had close ups of her tits on 4.55 when she "licked" them! She stayed braless until the end. So a good show. I saw three of my favourite girls who all were very good: Alice particularly so. Didn't see Priya:(shame) or Amanda (no problem; not one of my favourites) but good longish sections of the other girls. I would be interested to see how Alice did on Meet the Babes (my favourite show at the moment!). I'm assuming not quite as good!? Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2016 09:25 by trains55.)
25-09-2016 08:10
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I tried Babenation FV again as a trial expecting (hoping) to see Lexi for longer than on Meet the Babes and not too much Lori! But it only half-worked! Preeti was on from midnight for 59 minutes. She was in a black see-through one piece suit and was naked after just 9 minutes! She got into various positions and really shook mher bum, played with her titties and rubbed her pussy! Classic Preeti! She stayed naked until the end! Maddie was then on for an hour and thirty two minutes. She was in a black/white bra, tiny black pants and stockings! She went naked after 9 minutes BUT kept her stockings on as usual! Are they glued on? She got into various positions and got dressed as she finished. Lori was then on for ONLY an hour and six minutes! She was braless at the start and was naked within 6 minutes putting her pants in her mouth very briefly! She did all her normal moves and was quite energetic as usual. Preeti was then on (again!) for the last hour and twenty one minutes. She was in a black one piece suit and went naked on 9 minutes! She stayed naked until 4.00 when she put her suit back on and was then topless until the end of the show. She did her usual moves and really shook and showed off her lovely bum and titties and rubbed her pussy. So a reasonable show. All the girls performed quite well and Lori not on for very long! BUT Lexi wasn't on at all and Preeti was on twice. So I think I will stick with Meet the Babes FV which I do like and put up with the 2-4-1s! I also prefer the boudoir set. Please let me/us know how the other shows were. I guess we won't find out who Georgia is? Thanks.
26-09-2016 07:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. I recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual hoping for good footage of Flick and Lexi. It sort of worked!? Lexi was on at midnight braless in just pants. She licked her nipples on 2 minutes and moved her pants down slightly! But then that all stopped as Preeti joined her on 12 minutes for the "usual" early 2-4-1! Preeti was in a grey bra and black pants, suspender belt and stockings. She went topless after 4 minutes and braless. I think Lexi may well have gone naked if still on solo! Lexi left at 12.35 and Preeti was on solo for 42 minutes. She was still braless and stayed that way.Lori was then on for an hour and twenty eight minutes. She started in a blue bra and pants BUT was naked within 7 minutes! She did a POV which was tamish and moved onto the "new" set for her last 36 minutes! More room to spread out as she said! She was very good as usual and certainly "didn't take over"! Lexi was then on in the boudoir for an hour and seventeen minutes. She was braless from the start in just blue pants. She was very good and moved around as usual BUT didn't go naked again! Olivia was then on in a grey boob tube, black pants, suspender belt and stockings. She got into various positions and went topless on and off. She took her pants off until 4.41 BUT kept her stockings on! She covered? her tits on 4.58 and was replaced by Lori in a cream/black bra and pants at 5.08 until the end of the show. Olivia came back on for the last 13 minutes in the same outfit. So a reasonable show but only Lori and Olivia went naked: I bet Preeti and Lexi went naked elsewhere!? i'm a bit annoyed that Flick was at her best pre-Freeview BUT what a first night she had! Hopefully not just a one-off! Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
27-09-2016 08:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV