babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Kimberly seamed to be the designated girl to cover for girls going to bsx, ment she was on screen a long time but keeped moving channel, but was good getting to see her on all the sets in use in only a couple of hours

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-09-2016 09:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(17-09-2016 09:58 )winsaw Wrote:  Kimberly seamed to be the designated girl to cover for girls going to bsx, ment she was on screen a long time but keeped moving channel, but was good getting to see her on all the sets in use in only a couple of hours

Yes but not on for long anywhere? Not helpful.
17-09-2016 13:10
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning. Meet the Babes FV as usual then. I was hoping for longish (naked?) footage of Alice (who has been on a roll recently) and also Priya. Wasn't too worried about Amanda or Maddie! So at midnight Maddie and Priya were on for 30 minutes in a 2-4-1 which had occasional "touching". Priya was in a black one piece suit and black pants and Maddie in a (big) black/cream bra, tiny black pants and stockings. Maddie went braless and only put it on at the end. Priya went topless on and off and both girls got into various positions. BUT it was tamish as usual. This was the ONLY 2-4-1 in the (main) show: GREAT! Priya was then on (solo) for an hour. She was braless early and within 8 minutes was fully naked! until she put her pants on after 7 minutes! She went naked again after 15 minutes until 4 minutes before the end of her section. She got into her usual positions: crouched, sat up etc and shook her body and played with her tits and rubbed her pussy. Quite good as usual. Alice was then on for 51 minutes. She was braless wearing black pants, black and cream suspender belt and stripy top black stockings. She took her suspender belt off within a minute! She did her usual positions and her pants went down as usual showing off her front crotch occasionally as usual: VERY NICE! After 15 minutes (At 1.46) while laid on her back she TOOK HER PANTS OFF COMPLETELY! Her first time? It was only for a minute but she did it: what a shame she had her stockings on though! She did all her usual positions and was very good as she now is! I think it was (probably?) almost her best MTB sequence! Well done Alice! Priya was then on for 37 minutes! She was braless just in tiny black pants. She did her usual positions but not on long enough to really get going. Maddie was then on for about an hour and thirty one minutes. She was in the same outfit from earlier. She went braless after just 5 minutes and took her pants off a minute later! She used her normal positions and put her bra back on at 4.27 and her pants 2 minutes later just before she went off. Alice was on again! She was braless just in her outfit from earlier (no suspender belt!). She got into her usual positions and rubbed her pussy a lot!I think she might have showed (slight) back pussy to the side of her tiny pants at about 4.43. She sat up at 4.59 and tried! to put her (big) black bra on! She managed it at 5.00 (no tits in view on screen!) Priya joined her at 5.01 for the "normal" 2-4-1 to finish the show. She was wearing a black and green bra and black/fishnet pants. So a reasonable show. Alice was very good: almost the best I've seen her anywhere recently! It looked like she was a bit tamer on Babestation last night compared to Thursday; I don't think she took her pants off at all and was wearing much more in the way of clothing! Didn't see Olivia at all: typical as she was only on very briefly the night before and seemed to be having a GREAT night last night! according to the other forums on here. Amanda wasn't on either; no problem as she's not one of my favourites! So not too bad BUT slightly disappointed that Alice didn't go "fully" naked: I'm sure she will now very soon! What an improved girl she is! So please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2016 14:12 by trains55.)
18-09-2016 09:00
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning. Meet the Babes FV. I was hoping to see Lexi, Beth and Priya with not too much Lori. It worked: no Lori or Maddie! At midnight we had Lexi on topless in tiny blue pants. Priya joined her after 2 minutes and Lexi covered her tits after a minute BUT her bra didn't really cover! Priya was well covered in a white (see-through) bodystocking? and white pants. They both went topless and got into various positions but it was tame. At 12.30 Priya was on for an hour solo. She started off still topless and took her pants off after just 3 minutes! She put them back on and covered up as she left the set. She was quite good BUT I didn't really like the outfit. Beth was then on for an hour and thirty one minutes. She was wearing a smallish blue bra and pants showing good cleavage. She went topless after 6 minutes (sat up) and was fully naked a minute later! She got into various positions showing off her lovely body. She put her pants back on at 2.53 BUT had been naked for a long time: VERY NICE! I felt she was very good and unusual for her to go completely naked on Meet the Babes on Freeview. Lexi was then on for an hour and one minute. She was braless and wearing (smallish) black and coloured striped pants. She got into various positions and showed off her lovely body BUT didn't go naked. Lovely girl who always delivers! I love the Welsh accent. On again tonight! Priya was then on at 4.02 until the end. She was wearing a white one piece suit and white pants. She got into various positions (but mainly crouched/laid on front) and went topless once or twice. She went topless at 4.58! laid on her side and covered up at 4.59.59! while laid on her front. Beth then joined her at 5.00 in a (big) black bra and (big) black pants with her hair in a ponytail. Very nice! Both moved around a bit BUT of course it was tame! So a reasonable show: I saw all the girls I wanted to and didn't see Maddie or Lori! All the girls were very good but I have better footage of all of them. Looking forward to tonight with "new" girl Amber Jayne and Danni Levy! BUT of course she won't be on Meet the Babes FV before she goes off at 1.00 will she!? Especially as there are now 5 girls plus her!(including Lori and Amanda!) So please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 18:22 by trains55.)
19-09-2016 07:59
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning. I recorded all three FV shows last night to see how they compared. I also wanted to see Amber Jayne who was (obviously) replaced by Amanda as well as Danni Levy until 1.00am.
So briefly:
Meet the Babes FV. Lori was on from midnight naked! But put her pants on before being joined by Danni Levy for a 2-4-1 for an hour. Danni was in a black bra?, orange pants, suspender belt and black stockings. She went topless early and stayed topless really shaking and playing with her lovely 30"Js! There was a bit of touching as well! At 1.00 Danni was solo for 31 minutes! before Lynda joined her for 31 minutes. More touching and cuddling! and Danni kissed Lynda as she left! Lynda then solo for 28 minutes going topless on and off. Quite tame. Amanda on next for an hour and thirty two minutes. She was wearing a white stripy blouse (undone), pants and stockings. She undid the blouse after 20 minutes and took it off 7 minutes later. She took her pants off 2 minutes later (naked except stockings!) and got into various positions. Her pants went back on after 24 minutes and her blouse soon afterwards until she took it off for the last 16 minutes. Very energetic as usual! Lexi was then on for an hour. She was braless in just tiny black pants which just about covered! She moved her pants down to her thighs after 11 minutes for 4 minutes! She went naked from 4.21 until 4.41! LOVELY! She then did yoga (naked at the start) and then braless. Very different! She really stretched her lovely body. (She had put her hair up at 4.28) She finished her section braless. Very good and entertaining. Lori was then on for the last 27 minutes wearing a gold bra and pants. Very energetic as usual shaking her body. So a reasonable show.GOOD POINTS: Danni was on for 2 hours! Lexi and Amanda very good, and Lori not on too much. More touching in the 2-4-1s than usual. BAD POINTS: Too many 2-4-1s and Lynda was tamish.!

Babestation(Office). Lynda on first for just over an hour in her secretary outfit: white blouse, bra, pants, stockings and shoes. She went topless and stayed topless on and off. Amanda was on for an hour and 31 minutes. She was in a tiny black bra and pants, suspender belt and stockings. She went naked at 11.49 and stayed naked until a minute from the end. She got into various positions and really rubbed her pussy! Lexi was then on for an hour in a tiny blue bra (side-boob!) and tiny pants. (Amanda touched Lexi's bum as she left!) Lexi went topless after just 8 minutes and braless 20 minutes later and really played with her lovely titties! She was then naked for the last 18 minutes; NICE! Lori was then on for an hour and twenty eight minutes. She was braless from the start and was naked within 7 minutes and stayed naked until the end. Very energetic as usual. Lynda was on (again) in the same outfit as before plus PVC boots! she went topless early and was topless (on and off) all the time. She took her boots off for 1 minute! Quite tame and a bit boring! Amanda was then on (again) for the last 27 minutes in an orange silky one piece suit. She went topless very briefly and again from 4.55 very briefly! Very tame! GOOD POINTS: Lexi and Lori were on long enough to go naked and do their "usual" things; Lori moreso than Lexi! BAD POINTS: Danni not on at all! Amanda on twice BUT not her best. Not naked very long or topless (in her last section). Lynda very tame and too-dressed!

Babenation: Lynda on at midnight for an hour and one minute. She was (fully) dressed but was topless at the start. Very tame! Amanda was then on for an hour in a white (see-through) dressing gown? She got one tit out early and rubbed her pussy (virtually all the time!) and went fully topless after 8 minutes. She went naked after 15 minutes showing her landing strip; nice! She put her pants on after 13 minutes BUT was naked for the last 10 minutes. Quite a good section: very energetic and her landing strip was visible a lot of the time! Lexi was then on for an hour and thirty two minutes. She was in a black and white bra and pants set. She went topless after 9 minutes and really played with her big titties (with close-ups) and licked her nipples! She went braless 10 minutes later and naked 8 minutes later. She stayed naked until the end: 1 hour and 5 minutes! LOVELY! Lori was then on for the last hour and twenty five minutes. She was braless from the start and went naked after just 6 minutes! She got into her "usual" positions and was very energetic as she always is! GOOD POINTS: Good (lengthy) footage of Lexi (naked for the longest of every channel she was on) Amanda good and fully naked (but not for long). Lori good as usual BUT on at the end instead of the beginning. BAD POINTS: Danni not on at all. Lynda tame as usual.

So quite an interesting evening. All the shows were quite good with more touching than of late! Have the (BS?) rules been relaxed? Danni Levy was on MTB all the time she was on! and stayed later than scheduled because she was late in; it was really good to see her where she belongs! Now we need her to do a (full) nightshow again! All the (main) girls were on all 3 shows and there weren't any advert/catch up sections! GREAT! Lori not on MTB much but good on the other shows. Lexi good on all 3 shows and went naked. Amanda good on all the shows but not fully naked on MTB. Lynda quite consistent: tame and boring on all the shows. So not much between them BUT I still quite like MTB despite the 2-4-1s until Danni went home! So I think I will stick with MTB as I like the set. But Babenation seems to be better than last time I recorded it. Babestation reasonable BUT I still think that the OSG's are more intrusive and often the camera is angled higher so that we don't see as much lower body as on MTB or Babenation (not that we see much more!). I was disappointed that Amber Jayne was replaced by Amanda as I was looking forward to seeing her.
Never mind. Kimberley until 1.00am tonight (not on MTB though!?) Lizzie from daytime also on until 10.00pm plus Olivia, Beth, Preeti and Lori. Interesting line-up! Thanks and enjoy.
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2016 11:27 by trains55.)
20-09-2016 11:18
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual. A very different show! No 2-4-1s! except at 5.15am AS USUAL! Kimberley wasn't on at all; expected so no problem. She was on Babenation with Lori in a 2-4-1! And Lori wasn't on at all! VERY UNUSUAL! So at midnight we had Beth for 1 minute! She was braless in tiny pink pants holding her bra. Preeti was then on for an hour and thirty one minutes. She was wearing a black one piece suit and got into various positions as usual. She went topless on 8 minutes and rolled her suit down (braless) later BUT didn't go naked! So although good I felt that she was a bit tame! Beth was then on for 59 minutes. She was in a black (see-through) bra and tiny black pants sat up (side view). She went braless on 2 minutes and was fully naked 3 minutes later! Very nice! She got into various positions: crouched, laid down, stood up and sat up and only put her pants back on 2 minutes before the end! (Naked for 52 minutes! unusual on MTB FV!) A very good section as usual from Beth! Olivia was then on for just under 2 hours! She was wearing a (smallish) black bra, tiny black pants and stockings! She used various positions and was topless on 3 minutes. She went braless 5 minutes later and didn't put her bra back on at all! She was very energetic and really played with her lovely tits BUT didn't go naked! Beth was then on (again!) at 4.29 for the last hour of the show. She was wearing a (big) pink bra and smallish pink pants and a black shawl? She took the shawl? off straight away and went braless on 4 minutes and moved her pants down to below her knees BUT pulled them up after just 2 minutes! She put her bra back on at 4.55 and Preeti joined her at 5.15 for the "usual" 2-4-1. She was in the same outfit as earlier. So a "different" show BUT a reasonable one. Only 3 girls for longish sections (Beth twice!): Beth naked and all girls very energetic. BUT surprisingly Lori didn't appear at all!. AND no 2-4-1s except at the end. So I was pleased with how it went; didn't see Kimberley but didn't really expect to. She probably wasn't better than footage I've got of her previously. Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
21-09-2016 09:58
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Enjoyed beth in her red underwear a nice compared to everyone else wearing black
found it kinda odd preeti on at 10 in like a black leotard in the office then 4 hours in the exact same situation suprising considering I thought she had a bigger wardrobe than repeating
21-09-2016 20:40
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning. Recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual. Was hoping for good lengthy footage of Alice and Preeti and not too much of Maddie and Candy! So ......From midnight until 12.59 we had Preeti and AShley in a 2-4-1. They were both in black bra, pants and stockings. Preeti also had a suspender belt as well. They both went topless and got into different positions BUT it was quite tame as usual. Ashley then went home and Preeti was on (solo) for 30 minutes. She stayed braless and used various positions BUT seemed quite tame and was a bit boring to watch. Alice was then on for an hour and thirty one minutes. She was wearing a nice white one piece suit (with pants underneath) Her titties were half out from the start and one was fully out early on. She covered it up and showed nice cleavage! She went braless after 4 minutes and took her suit off a minute later: just in white pants. She got into her usual positions including sat up (side view) when she moved her pants down slightly. She also crouched for a longish time and had her pants down slightly then; nice body shots! She laid on her side for about 30 minutes and moved her pants down; almost showing off her crotch! She pulled her pants up fully just before finishing at 3.00.So a reasonable show BUT not her best! Judging by the lack of Alice comments on here I presume she didn't go naked? But still a good show and lovely to look at as usual. Maddie was then on for an hour and thirty one minutes in her "usual" outfit: black and white bra, (tiny) black pants and stockings! She went braless after 14 minutes and took her pants off 3 minutes later. Then it was just (normal) Maddie. Quite boring and predictable. At 4.31 Candy was on for the last section. She was wearing a black see-through one piece suit and shoes! She went topless early and got into different positions and played with her tits. She covered her tits at 4.58! sat up and (almost out of camera) put a black bra on under her suit to cover her tits (and nipples) properly for 5.00am. Alice joined her at 5.11 wearing her black/flesh? bra and white pants from earlier. So not a great show. It was good to see Ashley for her last hour albeit in a 2-4-1 and Alice was good BUT not great! Preeti seemed extremely tame BUT not really on long solo! Maddie was........Maddie! Although not one of my favourite girls it was good to see Candy back on nights. I don't like her tattoos BUT she's got a lovely full body. At least we didn't have any advert/catch-up breaks! So not a show to keep then;never mind Ashley (all night!) tonight! Please let me/us know how the other shows were: tamish I presume!? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2016 09:44 by trains55.)
22-09-2016 09:42
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes as usual hoping for good footage of Ashley. But she was replaced by Sophie! Ok then BUT the show didn't really deliver: it was TAME! At midnight Cali and Sophie were on BUT Cali disappeared within seconds leaving Sophie solo! She was in a black (mesh front?) one piece suit and boots. She was topless but covered up for the start of the show! She went topless again and got into various positions as usual. She went naked (except boots!) for 3 minutes! Then at 1.00 Priya was on (solo) for an hour. She was in an orange see-through one piece suit and went topless early. She got into various positions BUT was fairly tame! Cali was then on for an hour. She was in a black (strappy) bra and black pants. She was topless from the start BUT although there was movement she was boring to watch as usual BUT she has a lovely trim body. Lynda was on next solo for 4 minutes. She was in a black see-through one piece suit, black pants, stripy top stockings and boots. She went topless early and Sophie then joined her for a 2-4-1 wearing the same outfit as earlier on. They both went topless on and off but was tamish! Lynda was then solo at 4.01 for 33 minutes going topless on and off again! Priya then joined her for (another) 2-4-1. She was wearing a black one piece suit. Lynda went topless on and off BUT I don't think Priya got her tits out at all! At 5.00am Lynda went off (probably because of her see-through outfit!?) and was replaced bt Cali in her outfit from earlier. They both spent most of the time laid on their fronts! So a very boring show BUT no Maddie. I can't help thinking it would have been a VERY DIFFERENT show if Ashley had been on! Never mind hopefully tonight! but Dannii as well! Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
23-09-2016 10:59
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Is Babestation Germany on Sky or just the streams on Rampant tv? Only because I was watching it quite a lot last night as the rest were boring and was surprised at times how much more raunchy it was. Don't know any of the girls names that were on, but two were naked at various times throughout the evening and the early hours.Neither made much effort to hide their modesty. One girl had a clit piercing which was visible most of the time and she repeatedly rubbed and tapped her pussy, in camera shot, albeit not close up. The other babe, later on, was talking on the phone to a caller while sitting on a mattress with legs spread out, facing the camera, often raising her leg to reveal her pussy and kept it raised for several seconds.
23-09-2016 15:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV