babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning all. I'm back now and recorded Meet the Babes FV (as usual) last night. Just 4 girls: so no 2-4-1s:GREAT! But not what I was hoping for.....I was hoping for (lengthy) top/braless footage of CHARLEY.....
So Priya was on for the first hour and thirty one minutes wearing very nice WHITE underwear! She went braless after just 2 minutes! and was fully naked from 22 minutes until the end! very good as usual with plenty of positions showing off her lovely body! She really played with her lovely tits and rubbed her pussy. NORMAL Priya:very nice! Maddie was then on for the next hour and thirty one minutes. She was wearing black bra, tinyish black pants and STOCKINGS! She went braless after just 3 minutes and took her pants off 6 minutes later. She stayed like this (naked except stockings) for the rest of the show. She got into her (usual) positions; laid on side, crouched, sat up etc and played with her tits and rubbed her pussy. So normal Maddie and quite boring!? Lori was then on for the next hour and twenty eight minutes. She was braless from the start in just tiny black pants.She went naked quite late on? and got into various positions and did her "usual" things. Then at 4.30!! CHARLEY was on for the last hour of the show. HOORAY! She was wearing a black one piece suit and black stockings. Her lovely 34"HHs were almost out from the start! She went topless early on and got into various positions showing off her lovely body; sat up, stood up and laid on her side and back etc. She really played with her lovely body and rubbed her leg, thigh and big bum! She covered her titties at 4.55! So it was good to see her BUT she wasn't on long enough in the "main" show: I have better (longer) footage from earlier. Never mind she's on again tonight! BUT only until 1.00am doing a "new" daytime slot from 6.00pm! Alice also on: GREAT! But not a show to keep: too much of Maddie and Lori BUT Priya very good as usual. CHARLEY should have been on earlier and for longer! So please let me/us know how the other shows were and how good CHARLEY was and how long she was on for. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 12:30 by trains55.)
12-09-2016 08:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

Review of last night's "Show".....with the same background music playing, the same staff wore the same things, sat in the same sets, made the same moves and said the same things...as they ever do!

There you are...simples!
12-09-2016 12:42
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Tame shows with lame tripod camerawork,pathetic all round from BS.
12-09-2016 13:15
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. I recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual resigned to the fact that I wouldn't see CHARLEY at all as she was only on till 1.00am BUT was hoping to see Alice at her best!.........So at midnight CHARLEY was on (solo) topless and really shaking, bouncing and playing with her lovely 34"HH titties! She was wearing? a (big) black bra, (big) black pants and black stockings. YES I thought! BUT within 2 minutes she was joined by Olivia in a 2-4-1 until 12.28! They were both quite good; CHARLEY still really "abusing" her lovely titties! I love her so much! Olivia was then on solo for an hour and was still braless BUT put her bra on again and went topless briefly and then braless again! So a very tame performance from her: UNUSUAL! Then Alice was on for an hour and a half. She was braless from the start (always a good omen) just in white pants. She got into her usual positions including her "trademark" one: sat up side view with pants down showing off her lovely bum! BUT at about 1.34 she stood up and pulled her pants down (very slightly!) showing off a very slight front crotch for about 5 minutes. She really rubbed her pussy (visibly briefly!)! She did it again at 2.03 BUT this wasn't quite so good as her pussy rubbing wasn't really visible. The rest of the time she did her usual things and was very good as always. So although not (fully) naked I thought she was at her best last night and I think her "naked" moment won't be far away now! GREAT! Lynda was then on for an hour and a half in a black see-through one piece, black pants, stripy top stockings and PVC boots. She was very tame just going topless on and off and just sitting and crouching all the time. Not a good show by her. Amanda was then on at 4.35 braless in just her purple pants BUT she put her bra on as she arrived on set! She got into several positions as she does but stayed dressed until 4.53 when she got ONE tit out! She then laid on her front and crouched and rubbed her pussy. She shook her body and bum all the way through. At 4.56 she sat up (with one tit slightly out!) and licked the nipple! She then laid on her front, crouched (back view) showing off her bum. She then laid on her side at 4.59 with one tit (still) slightly out! She then laid on her back covered (but nipple visible!). At 4.59.50!!!! she went braless! She also moved her pants down (slightly) at 5.00! She then sat up (back view) and pulled her pants up and putt her bra back on! She then laid on her side, front and sat up until she went off at 5.10. So very tame until (literally) the end of the show! Alice was then on again in a (big) blue bra and see-through blue pants. She sat up and laid on her side etc until the end of the show. So an "interesting" show. I did see CHARLEY but only for about 2 minutes (solo) BUT at least I saw her on FV! All the girls were tamish except Amanda at the very end of her section! but BOTN for me was without doubt Alice! I think its about the best I've seen her and although not FULLY naked (as I said above)[/u] I don't think it will now be that long! What with her and Ashley both improving so much over the last few months I really think that they are giving some existing girls a run for their money! Long may it continue! Please let me/us know how the other shows were and if Alice was any better: very DOUBTFUL!? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2016 09:52 by trains55.)
13-09-2016 09:51
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(13-09-2016 09:51 )trains55 Wrote:  .........Please let me/us know how the other shows were and if Alice was any better: very DOUBTFUL!? Thanks.

Happy to oblige BB.

All three channels were dreadful and have been for months. Alice's shows were dire as they have been since they gave her that infernal gussetcam.

The sets are shite, the camerawork is crap, the graphics are godawful, the lighting is lacklustre, the picture resolution is pants and the soft furnishings are....
No, don't get me started on the soft furnishings.

The shows are only interesting when the girls are hammered and that is not a good sign. Having said that they've been this bad or worse before and had a rebound so I'm not writing them off just yet.

13-09-2016 17:40
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. I recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual. I was hoping to get good lengthy (naked?) footage of Hazel Bond who I now quite like. So Hazel was on at the start BUT with Lori in a 2-4-1 for 30 minutes. They were both braless and there was SLIGHT body contact! Hazel grabbed Lori's tit at the start! Then Jenna was on in a white boob tube? and largish (for her!) see through pants. Lori then came back on with her until 12.58. Both girls really shook and bounced their bodies and Lori Jenna and "bit" her bottom just before she went off. Jenna had gone topless on 33 minutes. Jenna was then on (solo) for an hour and four minutes. She was in the same outfit and shook a bottle of oil to "invite" us to phone in and get her oiled up and also mentioned that "she was gagging for it" and wanted to go naked! But although she oiled her bum and moved her pants down on and off she didn't go naked: unusual for her! Olivia was then on for an hour and a half dressed in a black and white bra, black pants, suspender belt and black stockings. She was quite energetic as usual and went topless and braless on and off throughout her section. BUT although good as usual she didn't go naked! Priya was then on for an hour and eighteen minutes. She was hiding behind a blanket? at the start and then sat down braless just in tiny black pants. She got into various different positions as she does and was very good but not naked. BUT the cameraman gave us a BRIEF but lovely bum close-up at 4.40! THANKS! Hazel was then on (solo) HOORAY! for the last forty minutes. She was in a black see through bra and black pants. She smacked Priya's lovely bum! (off-screen) as she left! hazel went topless after 3 minutes (very briefly!) and went braless 2 minutes later and then put on a (very big) pink bra and matching pants. She spent most of the last half hour laid on her back rubbing her body and pussy (off-screen!). So a disappointing show for me: the girls were good BUT I think the producers were after a tamer than usual! show? Please let me/know how the other shows were. I know Hazel went naked and Jenna did (briefly) and I saw Lori take her bra off at 10.00! but would like to know what I missed. Thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing Ashley tonight BUT with only 4 girls including Lori until 1.00am only I'm wondering if it will work? There will obviously be another girl on: CHARLEY GREEN? ALICE? KIMBERLEY?...............
14-09-2016 10:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. Meet the Babes FV. I was hoping to see Hazel for longer than the night before plus good footage of Alice who seems to be on a roll at the moment!........So at midnight we had Kimberley (braless)in just biggish blue pants and Hazel in a (cut-away) black bra and pants in a 2-4-1 for 30 minutes. Kimberley really shook her lovely big bum and played with her lovely big tits. hazel went topless and licked her nipples a few times! They both really shook their bodies and got into various positions. Dannii then replaced Hazel (who wasn't on again!) in a black (see-through) one piece suit. They both moved about a lot and were in different positions. Dannii rolled her suit down after 23 minutes and was braless from then on. At 1.00 Dannii was on solo still braless and then rolled the bottom up so that she was "almost" naked! She went naked after 22 minutes for 32 minutes! She was on for an hour and four minutes. Jenna was then on for an hour and twenty five minutes. She was wearing a (big!) white bra and (big) white pants. She went topless after 9 minutes and took her bra and pants off (off camera!) and put on a black (see-through) one piece suit 10 minutes later. She then went topless on and off until the end when she got dressed! Very tame for her; she usually went braless early and naked for a longish time! She also always wore the smallest thongs that she could get away with! So sad! Alice was then on for an hour and two minutes only! She was braless just in smallish white pants. She did her usual positions (including her "trademark" sitting up side view with pants down). But she wasn't as good as she has been recently and I was a bit disappointed by her; LOVELY to watch though! Then Dannii was on (AGAIN!) at 4.31 for the last section. She was in an orange (see-through) one piece suit. She went topless briefly and rolled the bottom of the suit up so that she was bottomless. She got dressed just on 5.00am and was joined by Alice at 5.04 in her white underwear from earlier (including a (big) white bra). One bra strap went down after a few minutes BUT of course the last 30 minutes were very tame! So not a very good show for me! Kimberley only on briefly as expected BUT not solo! Hazel not on solo at all! Alice not as good as she has been and too much Dannii! You can have too much of a good thing! Never mind we';ve got a GREAT line-up tonight: LEVI, ASHLEY, SOPHIE, PREETI and ALICE until 1.00! Can't wait! Please let me/us know how the other shows were; tamish I presume!? Thanks.
15-09-2016 10:20
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(13-09-2016 17:40 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 09:51 )trains55 Wrote:  .........Please let me/us know how the other shows were and if Alice was any better: very DOUBTFUL!? Thanks.

Happy to oblige BB.

All three channels were dreadful and have been for months. Alice's shows were dire as they have been since they gave her that infernal gussetcam.

The sets are shite, the camerawork is crap, the graphics are godawful, the lighting is lacklustre, the picture resolution is pants and the soft furnishings are....
No, don't get me started on the soft furnishings.

The shows are only interesting when the girls are hammered and that is not a good sign. Having said that they've been this bad or worse before and had a rebound so I'm not writing them off just yet.

Wink With all due respect , I feel you're not taking the spirit of the thread seriously.
Fair enough everything was always better in the past, that's a given, but the man might actually be requesting a little bit more detail rather than blanket subjective rubbishing. Wink
It may have been all rubbish, but precisely what kind of rubbish ? Top half only rubbish or bottoms off rubbish ? And who was more rubbish than who ?
It's not too much to ask for a bit of precision is it ? You're obviously going to post choice slices of the vids in the Old Babeshows thread in about 5 years time I grant you, but what if he can't wait that long to find out ? - give a man a little bit to hope for in the meantime until you do ?

(Serious emoticon - Posted I hope and to be interpreted in the same jokey spirit as the original post ? Huge respect to the Caravan Man for the Herculean task that is the continual posting of archive shows.
But no less respect to the Railway Man for his precision of detail in describing said present shows )
16-09-2016 01:08
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. I recorded Meet the Babes FV. Levi was on for the first minute! braless before Ashley replaced her for only an hour! She went topless early and her pants went well down BUT she spent a lot of the time waving her phone: I guess everyone was watching and phoning Alice on Babestation who went as good as naked!!! So not her best show: a big disappointment! Sophie was then on for an hour and twenty seven minutes. She was braless from the start in just black and white pants, suspender belt and stockings! She took her pants off (off camera!) on 6 minutes and then held them briefly. She got into various positions and was as good as usual despite not being fully naked! Levi was then on for an hour and twelve minutes. She was wearing a black PVC corset? and black pants. She rolled her corset? down and was braless for most of the show! She did get into a few positions; crouching, standing up etc BUT spent most of the time sitting up. So quite static and boring BUT it was lovely to see her bouncy 30"JJs on screen again! Then we had 33 minutes! of adverts and Dannii catch-up repeats!!! Sophie was then on (again!) for the rest of the show from 4.33. She was in nice white underwear: big bra, pants and white stockings. She went braless within a minute and took her stockings off soon afterwards!! She put her bra on at 4.56 and was joined by Ashley at 5.02 (for the only 2-4-1 of the night!) Ashley was in the same outfit from earlier BUT no stockings or suspender belt! This was obviously a very tame section. So although disappointed at not seeing Alice (especially as she was so hot on Babestation!) and Ashley being quite tame it was a "reasonable" show BUT not one to keep as I have better footage of Levi ( with her pants off BUT not naked!) and Sophie fully naked (but very short footage!). Surprisingly Preeti wasn't on at all. Never mind I'm sure Alice will go naked on MTB FV (eventually): she nearly did last time she was on, likewise Ashley! I hope you all enjoyed the shows especially (I guess!?) Babestation!? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2016 22:21 by trains55.)
16-09-2016 09:41
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. Meet the Babes FV. Well what a "different" show and not GREAT! I didn't expect to keep it BUT was hoping to see Kimberley and Lynda for longish sections.......... So Kimberley was on at midnight braless and really shaking and playing with her lovely big tits FOR 2 minutes! Then Preeti was on for an hour and fifteen minutes. She was in a blue/purple (see-through) one piece suit. She went topless and naked and topless on and off but not naked for long.Kimberley was then on (straight from Babestation?) for 25 MINUTES!!! She was braless in just black pants, suspender belt and stockings. She really played with her lovely tits virtually all the time and gave us close-ups on 1 hour 18 minutes LOVELY! At one point her pants were down (for pervcam?) and we just saw her face. She took her suspender belt off at some stage BUT wasn't on long enough to really give her best! Lynda was on next for an hour and ten minutes. She was in a white (big) bra, pants, stripy top stockings and shoes. She went topless early on and just got into different positions and played with her nipples. Not her best effort! Preeti was then on (again) for 57 minutes! She was in a grey? one piece suit. She showed nice cleavage and her nipples escaped! She went topless after 10 minutes and got into various positions but was tame. Lori was then on for 55 minutes: not too long! She was braless wearing her "usual" flowery black pants. She went naked as usual BUT did a Listen in Line with her pants on? She was very energetic as usual. Olivia was then on at 4.42! She was (fully) dressed in a black one piece suit and black stockings. She showed good cleavage but didn't get her tits out (on too late!) but she did get into different positions and shook her lovely bum a lot! Lori then joined her at 5.03 (in black and white bra and pants) for the ONLY 2-4-1 of the night! There was some movement but tame as usual! So GOOD POINTS: All the girls were on although some (Kimberley and Olivia) for very short time solo. Lori not on for too long! No advert and catch up repeats. BAD POINTS: Kimberley and Olivia only on very briefly. Unusual section lengths due to (I suspect) three girls disappearing off to BSX meaning that the "normal" rota wouldn't work! So not a great show; one of the worst recently. Never mind Alice on tonight; hopefully a good show!? Thanks.
17-09-2016 09:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV