babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Hopeful to see sophie tonight unlike last night can we just shove the likes of dannii preeti lori maddie and pyira onto 1 fixed channel so we can enjoy the rest on the other 2 channels
01-09-2016 20:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(01-09-2016 20:24 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Hopeful to see sophie tonight unlike last night can we just shove the likes of dannii preeti lori maddie and pyira onto 1 fixed channel so we can enjoy the rest on the other 2 channels
Sophie got plenty of air time last night. What do you want from the poor girl?
01-09-2016 22:03
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-09-2016 22:03 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(01-09-2016 20:24 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Hopeful to see sophie tonight unlike last night can we just shove the likes of dannii preeti lori maddie and pyira onto 1 fixed channel so we can enjoy the rest on the other 2 channels

Not on Meet the Babes she didn't!
01-09-2016 22:56
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I waited till midnight and dannii to f off we all know sophie is hotter than dannii
01-09-2016 23:18
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Sophie did get on MTB, inbetween Dannii and Ashley having marathons.

So to speak Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-09-2016 08:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all: SORRY its a bit late! But computer problems and getting ready to go on holiday! I recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual and was hopeful of seeing Ashley, Sophie and Priya (hopefully naked!) and not too much of Dannii! Well it sort of happened!.......Ashley started the show at midnight for an hour and six minutes: she had been on since 11.32.She was in a (big) black bra, tiny black pants and STOCKINGS! She went topless after 7 minutes. Then (standing up) she took her pants off on 17 minutes and then took her bra off: NAKED except for stockings! She stayed like this until she put her pants on after 57 minutes and pulled them up fully 4 minutes before the end! She got into various positions and used a handthong a few times but was laying on her front for some time; BUT the BEST (and longest) "naked" footage I've got of her so far! Well done Ashley! Dannii was then on for an hour and twenty six minutes in a (full-body) fishnet outfit. She got into various positions and went topless briefly on and off and was naked after 13 minutes. Sophie was then on for an hour and twenty eight minutes. She was braless from the start in black and white pants (NO STOCKINGS!). She got into various positions and played with her pants a few times showing slight front crotch! She went "fully" naked after JUST 3 minutes for 2 minutes! She played with her pants a lot and her lovely tits as usual. She went fully naked at 3.06 until she finished at 4.00. She really moved about showing off her lovely body and used a handthong a few times! Very good; my BEST Sophie footage for some time! Then we had 26 minutes of Dannii catch-up (repeat) and BS adverts! Then Dannii was on again for the last hour and three minutes. She was wearing a black strappy bra and biggish black pants. She was energetic and went topless after 6 minutes (very briefly) and her pants went down very briefly soon afterwards. her pants went down again and were off at 4.46!She shook her body and rubbed her pussy (sat up) at 4.47! She put her pants on at 4.53 and stood up and danced! She sat down at 4.57 until 5.01 when she stood up (briefly) and then sat down till the end. Ashley joined her at 5.02 (in her earlier outfit) and they both stayed sat down until the end. So a reasonable show for recent times. GOOD POINTS: Only 4 girls so no 2-4-1s in main show, Good naked footage of Ashley and Sophie with handthong! BAD POINTS: Far too much of Dannii and Priya wasn't on at all. So I will keep it for Ashley and Sophie UNTIL Ashley does better still! So I am now away until Saturday 10th and will TRY and catch up then on what I've missed! HOPEFULLY not too much good footage of Ashley, Alice, Kimberley Charley G etc..........BUT I am hoping to record tonight's show as Ashley is on (AGAIN) with Lynda, Preeti, Olivia and Lori! I'm hoping Ashley is better still and repeats last Friday's show which I missed! So take care and enjoy the weeks offerings. Thanks.
02-09-2016 11:45
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(01-09-2016 22:56 )trains55 Wrote:  
(01-09-2016 22:03 )steviebaby Wrote:  

Not on Meet the Babes she didn't!
well there are 3 channels
02-09-2016 13:42
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

There any caps or vids of ashley show last nite??
02-09-2016 21:32
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Oh, I forget he's away!

MTB was quite good last, I think all 5 babes had a bash on there, as it were. Nice to see Dannii on a Monday, always nice to see Kim any day Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-09-2016 14:31
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Thank god for cali wearing white last night was bored of everyone else wearing black come on others brighten up our moods and choose a different colour
07-09-2016 20:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV