babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Poor performances by the BS girls last night spent most my time watching other channels but then again ur gonna get these from time to time

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
23-08-2016 10:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(23-08-2016 10:54 )papahet3969 Wrote:  Poor performances by the BS girls last night spent most my time watching other channels but then again ur gonna get these from time to time

Yes I thought it was pretty poor last night compounded by the RIDICULOUS 3-4-1 at the start of Meet the Babes F V at Midnight! Words really fail me! By the way are you able to let me know how long Ashley was fully naked for on Saturday evening's show ( I presume Babestation? or the other show that I wasn't recording:Sod's Law!) as no-one else has and I'm interested to see if it was longer than the 10 minutes! (which I have from a few weeks ago). Thanks.
23-08-2016 11:13
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I wasn't originally going to record anything BUT decided to record Meet the Babes as usual as only 4 girls were on (NO 2-4-1s!) and Beth was on! My DVD recorder had a wobbly last night and recorded the show in two sections; 2 hours and 8 minutes from the start and 3 hours and 12 minutes in the second section! So I lost about 10 minutes of Jada: no problem! This hasn't happened for quite a few months! So the show started with Beth for less than a minute: she'd obviously been on for some time pre-Freeview. Preeti was then on for an hour and thirty one minutes. She was in a pale grey bra and dark grey pants. She went topless early on and took her pants off soon afterwards! She got into various positions and did all her usual things and was very good as always. She put her bra on properly just before she went off BUT kept her pants off. Jada was then on in a black one piece suit and black boots. Her tits were barely covered from the start and went topless early on. She also got quite oily especially on her bum. Then my recorder started again (no timings as not sure when it re-started from!). Jada was still topless and soon rolled her suit down and then took it off completely: naked except for her boots. After a few adverts Maddie was on in the new set. She was in a see-through bra, black pants and STOCKINGS! She went braless after just 6 minutes! The colour was awful! and she looked really washed out! BUT after 11 minutes she switched back to the boudoir: much better colour! She soon put her bra back on! but took it off again after 6 minutes! She got into various positions BUT seemed quite static and lifeless! Her pants came off for some time BUT not her stockings (unlike on Babestation!) and she was on (in total) for about one hour and twenty six minutes. Beth was then on for about 58 minutes in the boudoir. She was wearing a (big) purple, pink and blue bra and tiny black pants.She was very good as usual! Her bra came off after a short time and she played with her pants on and off.They went well down for about a minute BUT they didn't come off completely! UNUSUAL: but it was a late slot! She put her bra back on for the last section as they have to. So a reasonable section: various positions BUT not quite as good as she has been. Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Probably very similar I guess.Thanks.
24-08-2016 09:08
papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2016 11:13 )trains55 Wrote:  Yes I thought it was pretty poor last night compounded by the RIDICULOUS 3-4-1 at the start of Meet the Babes F V at Midnight! Words really fail me! By the way are you able to let me know how long Ashley was fully naked for on Saturday evening's show ( I presume Babestation? or the other show that I wasn't recording:Sod's Law!) as no-one else has and I'm interested to see if it was longer than the 10 minutes! (which I have from a few weeks ago). Thanks.

you'll see when on this video http://depositfiles.com/files/ipexc30ys

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
24-08-2016 09:59
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Hi there. Thanks very much for that. She did it on Babenation then; not for very long and she kept her stockings on BUT F.....g great! What a great nightgirl she is now! Thanks again.
24-08-2016 12:06
GloryLori Offline
#1 LORI B FAN

Poor last night, the only bright spark was Jada covered in oilTongue
24-08-2016 14:34
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I decided to record Meet the Babes FV last night despite only one of my favourite girls (Priya) being on. BUT no 2-4-1s :a benefit of just 4 girls on! Jada was on for the first hour and two minutes. She was naked all the time and drenched in oil BUT most of the time she was showing a rear view (unless presumably you were on pervcam!?) She did move into different positions: crouching, sat up etc and really stretched her legs out. Quite good. Maddie was then on for an hour and thirty one minutes. She started off on the "new set" while the boudoir set was being de-oiled? She was wearing a black (see-through) bra, black pants and stockings (same outfit as last night!?) and said that she would do anything:go naked and get oily! She took her bra off very briefly and after 14 minutes moved to the boudoir set. After 6 minutes she took her bra and pants off and was naked apart from her STOCKINGS! She got into various positions as usual and put her bra on at 2.26 but her pants stayed off. Priya was then on for the next hour and twenty seven minutes. She was in a very nice see-through purple bra and pants. She showed nice cleavage and both nipples were out of her bra! She was half-topless early on and braless within 15 minutes. She got into various positions BUT didn't go naked. She was good as usual BUT seemed (to me) a bit tame and lifeless. Amanda was on for the last hour and twenty nine minutes. She was wearing a (smallish) see through pink bra, pink pants, black PVC skirt and pink shoes. She got into various positions and her bra "just about" covered her tits! She went braless after 16 minutes took her skirt off 9 minutes later and shoes 5 minutes later. She put her bra back on at 4.37 and took it off again 7 minutes later! then she went fully naked for 4 minutes! She was dressed? at 4.50 in bra and pants and put her shoes back on at 4.54. From 5.00 she got into various positions and at 5.26 while laid on her side she (obviously) lifted her bra away from her tits and showed a nipple: BRIEFLY but it did happen! A bit risqué for that time!! I wonder if she got told off or whether she was "encouraged?" by her producer. Her bra straps came off of her shoulder: one first and then both at the end of the show! Her bra was only just covering her tits as there was a fair amount of boob visible below it! So a reasonable show BUT not one to keep: I thought Priya was (unusually) the tamest girl on! Also as well as the "normal" blank screen at 2.59 from about 4.00 onwards the picture had breaks on and off for a few seconds at a time! Was this just on Freeview or Sky as well? Anyway tonight we have 5 girls again: ASHLEY, PRIYA, Olivia, Dannii and Amanda. So good footage of Ashley and Priya coming uo (hopefully!?). Please let me/us know how the other shows were: fairly similar I guess? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2016 08:16 by trains55.)
25-08-2016 08:13
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

3 rubbish nights of maddie over hooray now gotta deal with a dannii fest zzzz
only thing good about the last 2 nights has been jada leaving off where kerry finished
25-08-2016 14:17
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babenation FV from midnight last night. This was to try and avoid Dannii and the 2-4-1s (5 girls on) and get good footage of Ashley! It didn't really work...................
Olivia was on for the first hour and six minutes. She was braless in black pants, suspender belt, stockings and boots! She got into various positions and went topless on and off BUT went braless just before she finished! Very tame for her: could (and should) have been better! Priya was then on for an hour and three minutes. She was in a (big) black bra, pants and stockings. She went topless and braless after about 8 minutes and took her pants off 13 minutes later for her POV Listen in Line! After a brief advert break Priya was still doing the Listen in Line BUT had her pants on! Although she got into various positions as usual I felt that she was quite tame (not as she normally is) but lovely to look at! Amanda was then on for about an hour and twenty nine minutes. She was in a black latex/pvc one piece suit (tits out through cut-outs) and black see through pants underneath. She rolled the suit down after 1 hour and 6 minutes and took it off.She then stayed braless in just her pants which went down briefly. Fairly tame for her. Dannii was then on for just 53 minutes! She was in a black see through blouse? and black pants. She did her usual things going naked fairly early on BUT put her blouse back on well before the end of her section. I thought she was fairly tame. Ashley was then on (HOORAY!) for the last 27 minutes! She was FULLY dressed in black see-through bra, black suspender belt?, tiny black pants and stockings! She was very giggly as usual! She took her suspender belt? off after 6 minutes and went topless. She stood up 3 minutes later (back view) and moved her pants down showing off her lovely bum! She sat up with her pants still very briefly down (not showing anything) and covered her tits at 4.56 BUT took her stockings off a minute later! just before the end of the FV show. She was very good as usual BUT not as good as she has previously been: not going on till 4.31 just for the last section didn't help! So a "reasonable" show BUT it didn't work for me: I still saw Dannnii (though not for too long!) and Ashley was only on very briefly right at the end! Never mind she's on again tonight! Please let me/us know how the other shows were: pretty similar I guess!? Thanks.
26-08-2016 08:10
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all: this won't take long! Basically I'm feeling GUTTED! I recorded Babenation again to (hopefully) avoid too much Dannii and the 2-4-1s on Meet the Babes plus good footage of ASHLEY who is currently on a roll! BUT it was a DISASTER: Ashley was only on for 10 MINUTES (SOLO) and worse than that she went FULLY! naked with frontal shots on MTB which I so nearly recorded! SHIT! Worse than that most of Babenation consisted of more 2-4-1s than I've ever seen anywhere!...So.....Olivia was on at midnight wearing a tiny black bra? (basically a strip of material which covered her nipples and not much else!), orange blouse, black pants, suspender belt and shoes. She gradually undressed down to her pants and stockings only! Her pants also went down several times. after one hour and three minutes she was joined by Sophie braless in white pants and stockings: she looked lovely and virginal! After 28 minutes Sophie was on for 39 minutes (solo) and went naked (except stockings!) and was very good including a POV Listen in Line! Then she was joined by Preeti for 20 minutes! Preeti was in a nice white one piece suit and went topless early and rubbed her pussy as she does! Preeti was then on (solo) for 45 minutes and was topless on and off. She covered up just before being joined by Dannii for 15 minutes. Preeti went topless early (briefly) but I don't think Dannii went topless but showed good cleavage. She was in a black one piece PVC suit, black pants and beige shoes. Dannii was then on (solo) for 52 minutes; not too long! She went naked as usual and got into various positions. Ashley was then on in a (smallish) orange bra and tiny matching pants. She pulled her pants well down (briefly) showing off her lovely bum: GREAT! I was quite hopeful BUT after only 10 MINUTES! she was joined by Sophie for the last 26 minutes of the show! Sophie was in tiny black and white pants and white stockings looking lovely again. So what a fucking disappointing show especially as I found out that Ashley put on her BEST EVER show on MTB with frontal nudity and handthong!.....So I'm not a happy bunny and PROBABLY will stick with MTB; I think its often better than Babenation anyway and I can put up with the FEW 2-4-1s! Anyway if any of you out there have any caps of Ashley on MTB please let me/us see them. Thanks. And please let me/us know how the other shows were last night. Never mind: not long until Thursday when Ashley is next on! And ALICE tonight; another of my favourites and AGAIN much improved recently!
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2016 07:57 by trains55.)
27-08-2016 07:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV