babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Review of last night's show
What was going on in the studio during the first segment on Meet the Babes at 10pm ? Both Lori and Priya were constantly leaning right forward to look out of the side of their boudoir set towards their right (the left of the screen).
It didn't look like the usual checking out of monitors / menu screens

[Image: image-66EA_57B04F9B.jpg][Image: image-A1C9_57B05089.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2016 12:06 by M-L-L.)
14-08-2016 11:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

did priya bail early ??
14-08-2016 11:55
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-08-2016 11:55 )papahet3969 Wrote:  did priya bail early ??

YES I wondered about that as she wasn't on Meet the Babes at all and Dannii was SOLO from before 5.00 until the end instead of a 2 (or 3!) -4-1! VERY UNUSUAL!
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2016 15:22 by trains55.)
14-08-2016 12:29
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babenation FV from midnight last night hoping to see good footage of Bex, Sophie, Keira and Priya.......... Priya started the show at midnight and was on for one hour and nine minutes. She was wearing a dark top and tiny gold pants. She was topless very early and took her top off after 20 minutes and was naked after 22 minutes for her Listen in Line; not particularly good with "tame" side on camera shots! She stayed naked until 52 minutes and got into various positions until she went finished. Amanda was then on for 50 minutes in a black one piece suit with purple bra and pants. She went topless on and off and was braless very briefly on and off. She got into different positions BUT for her was very tame and boring! Keira was then on for 48 minutes. She was braless to start BUT then put her (big) pink bra on! But she showed off her lovely cleavage! She was wearing a black pair of strappy stockings and boots. She leant over and laid on the desk on her front and played with her lovely big (covered) tits and went braless after 8 minutes. She then sat on the chair BUT was quite boring but nice to look at with GREAT cleavage when not braless! Bex was then on for 47 minutes dressed in her dominatrix outfit topless from the start. She started by having photographs taken during the 2 minute countdown. She spent most of the time sat or laid on the desk and was boring! Priya was then on (again) for one hour in an orange see-through one piece suit. She got into different positions and went topless (briefly!) twice BUT was very tame and boring! Bex was then on (again) for the last 25 minutes. She was in a normal black one piece suit and NO STOCKINGS! She was toplees (as usual) from the start and sat on the desk. She finished the section by "re-arranging" her hair! Again quite boring! So not a good show: only saw 4 of the 5 girls and two were on twice but not very long sections! Quite a tame show. BUT worst of all Sophie wasn't on at all! (VERY UNUSUAL!) I was really looking forward to seeing her and she probably would have changed the show completely! (I bet she was very good (as usual!) on the other shows!) Good point: no Lori to take over for "several" hours! SORRY! I'm almost wishing I'd recorded Meet the Babes as I usually do now and will do tonight despite the 2-4-1s! Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2016 08:17 by trains55.)
15-08-2016 07:55
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

a bit of nice nakedness from Sophie but otherwise very tame and boring.
15-08-2016 12:42
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-08-2016 12:42 )steviebaby Wrote:  a bit of nice nakedness from Sophie but otherwise very tame and boring.

I presume that was on Meet the Babes? that I nearly recorded or Babestation? So I didn't REALLY miss a great show elsewhere then! What a relief. Thanks anyway.
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2016 13:36 by trains55.)
15-08-2016 13:35
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV as I usually do. Before I went up to bed I realised that Lynda wasn't in and thought GREAT 4 girls and no 2-4-1s and looked forward to seeing Amelia and Preeti in longish sections plus Olivia: wasn't too worried about Maddie. But BS had other ideas! Preeti was on for the first hour and a half in a nice dullish purple see-through one piece; as she said it was unusual for her to start the FV show. She was very good as usual going naked at 1.10 in time for her POV Listen in Line which was tamish. She stayed naked until the end of her section. All the way through she was very energetic playing with her nice big tits, shaking her lovely big arse and rubbing her pussy (sometimes visibly!) So a good show BUT not her best. Olivia was then for the next hour and a half in a black see-through one piece, tiny black pants and STOCKINGS! She was very good as she always is taking her suit off after just 6 minutes! Her pants came off 5 minutes later! Naked except for her stockings! She was very energetic and got into various positions playing with her lovely tits. She also rubbed her pussy on and off but not always visibly. She put her pants back on at 2.03; off for 22 minutes. She then did a tamish Listen in Line! But was fairly good if a bit tame! Maddie was then on in her "usual" smallish black see-through bra, tiny black pants and STOCKINGS! She went braless after just 9 minutes and her pants came off a few times BUT not her stockings! She was quite good BUT not at her best! She was actually on for 2 HOURS! Far too long meaning that Amelia wasn't on at all! (VERY UNUSUAL!) SHIT! From what I saw of her (on Babestation at midnight) she seemed to be really going for it: braless crouched on the desk in just tiny pants! I'm guessing that she was good (and on for a long time) on both Babenation and Babestation? Did she go naked anywhere as usual!? Olivia was on for the last 30 minutes in a smallish strappy and cut away bra; just about covering her lovely 34"E tits! and black pants. (NO STOCKINGS!) This section was quite tame; no surprises there! So quite a disappointing show after such promise! I have got previous (lengthy) naked footage of Amelia from Babestation One a few months ago so not too upset BUT just a bit annoyed that she wasn't on MTB at all because we had to "suffer" Maddie for 2 hours! Never mind we've now got two nights of Kimberley to look forward to! Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were; I'm thinking quite tame apart from Amelia!? Perhaps I should have recorded Babenation? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2016 09:15 by trains55.)
16-08-2016 09:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded all 3 FV shows last night to compare. They were all quite good. Only 4 girls (Keira has left) so no 2-4-1s at all! GREAT! All 4 girls were on all shows and there were a few advert breaks and Caty catch-up repeats on Babenation and Meet the Babes. Cali on Babestation and Babenation for longer than Meet the Babes BUT tame as usual. Amanda was on Meet the Babes for longer than the others and was good BUT not naked.She was very good on the other shows and used the blue set on Babenation! as did Cali and Kimberley. Olivia was consistent on all three shows and took really shook and played with her lovely tits as usual! Kimberley was fully naked for the longest on Babenation (44 minutes!) including a climax line! and for only 8 minutes on Meet the Babes (BUT her pants were off for 25 minutes!) and for only 18 minutes on Babestation! So overall all the shows were good BUT I preferred Meet the Babes as Kimberley was on for one hour and eleven minutes (in one section)and was in less clothing! And she put her fingers inside her pants and rubbed her pussy VISIBLY! Olivia and Amanda were also very good and NOT MUCH of Cali! SORRY! I also quite like the boudoir set more than the "tired" office or study! BUT all the shows were good and I enjoyed watching them this morning. So tonight just 4 girls again: back to normal I will just record Meet the Babes. Thanks and I hope you enjoyed the shows.
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2016 13:56 by trains55.)
17-08-2016 10:28
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

My recording of MTB stopped at 3, and since Kim only rocked on around 2.40 (and Keira has gone, as you say), I could have been happier Sad

She was very good in those 20 minutes, though Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-08-2016 16:29
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Strange things like that often happen with FV recordings, last Saturday bs extra was cut into three sections, the smallest being only 5 minutes long.

17-08-2016 17:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV