babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV ( I quite like the show now!) I was hoping for Alice to be her "naughtiest" as usual on MTB and also to see Lexi! BUT not too much of Lori or the annoying 2-4-1s! So the show started with Maddie in the boudoir in her (usual) black bra, pants and stockings! She was joined (within a minute) by Lexi in (big) black bra, pants and stockings. They both went braless early on and the section lasted for 31 minutes. Lori then joined Lexi for 30 minutes in a blue bra and pants. She went braless. Then Lori was on solo (BUT ONLY FOR 32 MINUTES!) She went naked as usual and was quite energetic. Alice was then on (solo) for one hour and two minutes. She was in a black (big:see through) bra and pants: no stockings as usual! She did her "usual" routine moving her pants down showing off her bare bum a lot of the time! She really rubbed her pussy and her big titties virtually all the time! At 1.57 she tried to put her bra on? but gave up! Quite strange! SSo At about 2.16 she put her fingers inside her pants (front view!) and visibly rubbed her pussy! GREAT! So she was fairly good BUT not at her best which we all really enjoyed a few weeks back! Maddie then joined her for 25 minutes and they were both braless early on. Maddie was then on (solo) for 46 minutes and took her pants off (but not her stockings!) except for the last 13 minutes. Olivia was then (solo) for 44 minutes! She was in black bra, pants and stockings. She went topless on and off but was quite tame as she has been on MTB recently! Lexi was then on (at last!) solo for 41 minutes (before being joined by Lori at 5.11) She was in a black see through fishnet one piece suit and black pants. She went topless straight away and her suit was off within 2 minutes! At 4.51 she moved one side of her pants down very slightly BUT didn't go naked at all!She stayed braless until she put her (big) black bra on at 4.59! Lori was then on with her for the last 19 minutes in a blue bra and pants. So all in all a reasonable show on MTB (again) with all 5 girls on though not all for the same amount of time! BUT Lori didn't take over! So please let me/us know how the other shows were. I presume Lexi went naked elsewhere but suspect that Alice wasn't any better!? Anyway I'm looking forward to tonight with BUSTY daytime girl Charley Green and her 34"HHs! and the return of the LOVELY Ashley! PLUS no Lori to get in the way!! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2016 09:05 by trains55.)
05-08-2016 08:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(04-08-2016 16:10 )derekdas Wrote:  You guys amaze me with your obsession with the need for the babes to go naked.

Smile I agree it's not always necessary in order for it to be a good show, and can often restrict their movement. Imo the best shows are where there is a bit of variation, if the babe makes an effort with a costume and then only gradually gets rid of it that can often be better imo, especially if you're watching for a whole set and not channel flicking.
05-08-2016 19:21
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(04-08-2016 16:10 )derekdas Wrote:  You guys amaze me with your obsession with the need for the babes to go naked. You're less likely to see anything decent when they are fully nude. Yes, the girl will look great if oiled up, but that's all. No real chance of seeing a glimpse of pussy from the front or rear. There will only be the rare occasion from time to time. Much better, I think, to have the likes of Jada or Amanda topless, wearing a skimpy thong, which we all know will eventually ride up into their cracks, especially Jada, and give us all some nice prolonged looks at their pussy lips.
Agree to a certain extent, really like the semi-revealing thongs too. However, some babes will go naked and then go to extreme lengths to make sure they show absolutely nothing. The best will push it to the limit, with the cameraman/producers backing, and take some risks. These make for the best shows IMO.
The ones that piss me off though, are the ones who don't go naked and wear underwear that about is as sexy and revealing as mine!
05-08-2016 21:01
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-08-2016 21:01 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(04-08-2016 16:10 )derekdas Wrote:  You guys amaze me with your obsession with the need for the babes to go naked. You're less likely to see anything decent when they are fully nude. Yes, the girl will look great if oiled up, but that's all. No real chance of seeing a glimpse of pussy from the front or rear. There will only be the rare occasion from time to time. Much better, I think, to have the likes of Jada or Amanda topless, wearing a skimpy thong, which we all know will eventually ride up into their cracks, especially Jada, and give us all some nice prolonged looks at their pussy lips.
Agree to a certain extent, really like the semi-revealing thongs too. However, some babes will go naked and then go to extreme lengths to make sure they show absolutely nothing. The best will push it to the limit, with the cameraman/producers backing, and take some risks. These make for the best shows IMO.
The ones that piss me off though, are the ones who don't go naked and wear underwear that about is as sexy and revealing as mine!

Yes I really agree with all you say. The worst case scenario is when a girl says something like come on guys I'm gagging for it come and get me naked and then stay "fully" dressed except sometimes going topless briefly! But yes a few girls really "push the envelope successfully BUT that producer doesn't seem to be on every night!
05-08-2016 21:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded all 3 FV shows last night (to see how Charley did) and kept Meet the Babes. This review is of MTB. The show started with Lynda and CHARLEY in the boudoir for 37 minutes. CHARLEY was topless from the start and really shook, bounced, squeezed and generally abused and played with her lovely HUGE titties all the way through! Lynda was topless on and off and both girls got into various positions. VERY GOOD!. Lynda was then on (solo) for 55 minutes. She went topless and braless and took her pants off for 9 minutes! Olivia was on (solo) for about an hour and went topless on and off. Then she went braless and took her pants off for quite some time: naked except stockings! Very nice! Ashley then joined her for 30 minutes (fully dressed!) but took her jacket/blouse off straight away and stayed in bra, pants, stockings all the time. (She obviously came back too soon after surgery! SHAME you should have stayed home until fully healed.) Maddie then joined Ashley for 30 minutes and went braless. She then did a 2-4-1 with Ashley (who was in the garage) as a sort of split screen: Ashley in a small box at the top of the screen! This was for about 20 minutes. Maddie was then solo for 36 minutes going topless and braless and taking her pants off for about 28 minutes till the end (naked except stockings!) Charley was then on solo (HOORAY!) for 25 minutes (until 5.01) and was topless for only about 15? minutes BUT really played with them! and licked them on 4.45. Olivia joined her for the last 29 minutes. A very good show BUT; too many 2-4-1s and CHARLEY not on long enough solo! BUT she's on AGAIN tonight! All shows were reasonable and all the girls were on all the shows! Babenation had 2 2-4-1s UNUSUAL! CHARLEY was best on Babenation and Babestation but I'm pleased that I did see her and look forward to tonight: same girls except Maddie (no problem!) and Olivia but with ALICE and Lori! So quite a good night. I really enjoyed MTB and thought that the first 2-4-1 was very good with CHARLEY and her 34"HH titties AND I don't like 2-4-1s! Hope you all enjoyed the shows and what a first night for Charlie! . Hopefully tonight will be as good (or better!?). Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2016 09:07 by trains55.)
06-08-2016 08:38
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV hoping to get longer (solo) footage of CHARLEY than on Friday as well as ALICE and not too many 2-4-1s and not too much Lori! BUT it was not to be......It started well with CHARLEY and Ashley in a 2-4-1 for 41 minutes. Ashley stayed covered up (again) but moved about a bit but CHARLEY was very good (again); she was in a (big) black bra and (big) pants showing off slight midriff! She went topless and really played with, shook and bounced her lovely 34"hh titties as she loves to do! Then Ashley was solo for one hour and five minutes! She was in her black bra, suspender belt, pants and stockings (fully dressed again!) She stayed dressed and got into different positions but spent most of the time laying on her front with her pants down (bare bum). Why was she on if she can't yet "deliver the goods"!; and why for so long? Alice was then on for about an hour and a half in one of her (usual) outfits: black bra and pants and no stockings! She was quite good again and got into her usual positions including knelt up (side view) with her pants down (slightly) bare bum and crouched (LOVELY). As I said she was good BUT not her best or better than that show a few weeks ago! Then CHARLEY arrived (solo) in the same outfit as earlier. I was very hopeful that she would be on topless (braless?) for longer than on Friday night (25 minutes!) But DISASTER! After just 8 minutes! and before she got her big titties out the screen went blank SHIT! When it came back on at 4.53! Lori was on! naked! She was on until 5.02 getting dressed at 4.59. Ashley was then on (same outfit as before) and was joined by CHARLEY (same outfit) and Lori from 5.13. So I am very disappointed as the show looked very promising with CHARLEY looking great! So two questions. Was it just Freeview that went off; if not will we find out how long CHARLEY was on for (solo) and how did she do? And will CHARLEY be (allowed to be) on nights again? Judging by what I have seen of her she's great nightshow material so let's hope! She certainly gave it "her best shot"! Never mind tonight we have BEX, KEIRA, HAZEL and LEXI plus Lori. GREAT as apart from Lori the girls aren't on very regularly and are all favourites of mine! Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were last night as I didn't watch any of them. Perhaps I should have tried Babenation or Babestation? Thanks.
07-08-2016 08:00
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV as usual now ( I like the show as long as there aren't too many 2-4-1s!). The show started with Bex and Hazel in a 2-4-1 for one hour and eighteen minutes!!! Much too long! They were very good BUT on for much too long! They both went topless on and off and got into various positions and there was slight touching! Hazel was then on (solo) for only 23 minutes!!! So not long enough to "get going"! She went topless on and off and took her bra off briefly BUT tame because of section length! Lexi was then on for 39 minutes! solo.She was in a (small) blue bra and pants set: very nice! She went topless straight away and was naked for about 9 minutes before being replaced by Keira who was on for 23 minutes! solo. She was in a black one piece and was top/braless all the time; very good but (again) not on for long! She was then joined by Lori for 49 minutes! and were both braless but quite tame! Lori was then on solo for only 50 minutes !!! and was naked most of the time! Bex was then on (solo) for 9 minutes! before being joined by Lexi (in her blue outfit again) for 30 minutes.They both went topless until Bex covered up at 4.54 and Lexi covered her titties at 4.59.Bex then left at 5.01 and Lexi was joined by Keira from 5.10 until the end of the show. So I was hoping to see all 5 girls ( I did) without too many 2-4-1s! That didn't happen! And because the first 2-4-1 was too long and Lori was late starting plus the other 2-4-1s the girl's solo sections were FAR too short! So not good! and not one to keep. Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks. BUT as it was a line-up I wasn't planning to keep (unlike CHARLEY the night before!) there were no breaks in transmission! TYPICAL: SOD'S LAW! Thanks. Never mind tonight there are just 4 girls! So should be MUCH better!?
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016 08:06 by trains55.)
08-08-2016 08:01
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Review of last night is simple poor all round, it was one of those nights when it just doesn't get going, some week performances and production, the dreaded split screen made a comeback on 908 and hazel did a show on 906 that was just a head shot the hole time,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-08-2016 10:24
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-08-2016 10:24 )winsaw Wrote:  Review of last night is simple poor all round, it was one of those nights when it just doesn't get going, some week performances and production, the dreaded split screen made a comeback on 908 and hazel did a show on 906 that was just a head shot the hole time,

Oh I'm pleased; I thought it was just me that thought it was a wishy washy night! I wondered whether the other channels were better than MTB BUT obviously not! So I wouldn't have gained much by recording them. Good! Thanks anyway.
08-08-2016 10:33
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(08-08-2016 10:33 )trains55 Wrote:  
(08-08-2016 10:24 )winsaw Wrote:  Review of last night is simple poor all round, it was one of those nights when it just doesn't get going, some week performances and production, the dreaded split screen made a comeback on 908 and hazel did a show on 906 that was just a head shot the hole time,

Oh I'm pleased; I thought it was just me that thought it was a wishy washy night! I wondered whether the other channels were better than MTB BUT obviously not! So I wouldn't have gained much by recording them. Good! Thanks anyway.

Try recording some Studio 66 for tease.
08-08-2016 12:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV