babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(31-07-2016 10:48 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^the twins where mostly on 909 from what I saw lastnight, both got naked and where good from what i saw

They were also on Babenation 906? and both went naked:Preeti on for longer and id a POV Listen in Line Naked? They are both very good though and quite consistent.
31-07-2016 11:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

personally I had a look who was on and watched for a while then went to bed without recording anything on BS
31-07-2016 13:31
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all.
I recorded Meet the Babes last night hoping for Alice to be at her most "risqué" as she often is on that show and not too many 2-4-1s!? But for some reason my machine recorded only part of the show (4 hours 2 minutes) in two sections! Apparently part of the dvd was scratched!. BUT I did get Alice who was on for about an hour and fourteen minutes. She was very good and pulled her pants down slightly both knelt up (side view) as usual and while crouched! A bit different! BUT she didn't go as "almost" naked as she did a couple of weeks ago so I'm pleased that I didn't miss her being more "risque"! (Unless she did on the other shows!?) I also saw Maddie and Preeti from midnight in a tamish 2-4-1 for about 47 minutes. Then Preeti (solo) braless only. Then I saw Olivia in her usual outfit: bra, pants, suspender belt and stockings. She went braless and stayed! braless BUT didn't go naked. Quite good. I then saw Preeti (again) solo who went braless and really shook her huge arse and really showed off her lovely body. Then I saw Maddie very briefly in her usual outfit including STOCKINGS! So slight disappointment but pleased that (hopefiully) I didn't miss Alice going further than she has until now!? So please let me/us know how the other shows were. I expect I missed Sophie fully naked on all the shows!? Never mind that's life! Thanks.
01-08-2016 07:53
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV again;4 girls so no annoying 2-4-1s and hopefully would see all 4 girls in longish sections!? Well not really.......... Kimberley was on at midnight for 30 minutes!!! BUT she was on from 11.00! pre-Freeview! She was braless from the start and was very energetic as usual getting into various positions! She really showed off her lovely huge bum as she shook it and also really played with her lovely big titties! So very good (as usual) but not on for long enough! It looks klike she was more "risque" on Babestation? How about Babenation? Priya was then on for an hour and a half. She was wearing a black one piece suit and black pants. The suit came off after about 4 minutes! she took her pants off for short bursts before putting them on again: not very clever! So not very satisfactory but she is lovely: I still think I prefer her to Preeti BUT don't know why! Lynda was then on for an hour and a half. She was wearing her (usual) black one piece (see-through) suit, black pants and (stripy top) black stockings. She was quite boring only going topless on and off or occasionally braless briefly with the suit rolled down. She didn't go naked as she has done on MTB a few times; did she go naked elsewhere? I doubt it! So very tame and disappointing again! Amanda was then on for an hour and a half dressed in white see-through bra, white pants and stockings! She took her pants off after 17 minutes and rubbed her pussy on and off. She also showed her front crotch (slightly) and used a handthong! She took her bra off after 19 minutes and was naked (except for stockings!). She really showed her body off and licked her nipples at 4.54! Kimberley then replaced her (still virtually naked) at 4.59 until the end. She was wearing a black bra, white pants and a tartan miniskirt! She looked lovely BUT was very static! So a disappointing show BUT Kimberley is doing another nightshow and a dayshow this week apparently so hopefully I might get better footage then BUT I'm not too upset as I have her EXCELLENT MTB footage from when she started! Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks. ALICE and Sophie tonight.......
02-08-2016 08:43
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Lynda zzzzz priya a Improvement amanda looked fine whilst kimberley does nothing for me
looking forward to sophie later whilst hopefully olivia has a plan b bit baffled how dannii is on tonight as for alice could be hit miss
02-08-2016 19:49
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV last night as I liked all the girls and knew that there wouldn't be any ANNOYING 2-4-1s.Also ALICE was on and she has been at her best on MTB!.............So the show started at midnight with Alice topless and pants down (bare bum!) side view from the start! Obviously she had been on Sky since 11.30ish? BUT what a great start! She was on for an hour and got into various positions: crouched, laid on back and sat up etc. BUT although very good she wasn't as good as previous MTB footage which I've got where her pants were down to her ankles almost off!! But a very good section! Priya was then on for an hour and a half (she obviously replaced Olivia: no problem with that!) and was braless from the start just wearing smallish white pants and black stockings. She got into various positions as usual and really shook (and showed off) her lovely huge arse! BUT she didn't go naked at all and stayed "dressed" as she started.But she was very good as usual. Dannii was then on for an hour and a half. She was in a black PVC one piece suit and no stockings! She rolled her suit down after 6 minutes and was braless and was fully naked 3 minutes later! She stayed naked until the end of her section. Sophie was then braless from the start in just (tiny) orange pants and black stockings! (Dannii lightly touched Sophie's tits on changeover!) Sophie took her pants (but not her stockings!) off and it looked hopeful BUT after 32 minutes she was replaced by Dannii (AGAIN!) in the same outfit as before plus boots. She was on until the end of the show ( 55 minutes!) and was braless after 10 minutes! She went naked (except boots!) at 4.46 until 4.56 when she got dressed. Priya joined her at 5.01 for the "usual" tame 2-4-1 to finish the show. She was in the same outfit as before plus a black bra. So a reasonable show; all 4girls were on BUT too much Dannii like Lori she took over! I think BS should have kept Sophie on for longer and let her go FULLY naked and not subjected us to further Dannii coverage! But a reasonable show nonetheless and certainly not too tame! So overall could have been better! I'm assuming that Alice wasn't any better on the other channels? Please let me/us know how the other shows were. I think I'm glad that I didn't record Babenation with the "crazy" keyhole section!........Never mind another good line-up tonight: KIMBERLEY, JENNA, LEXI and Dannii.....
03-08-2016 08:57
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Wish I had seen sophie every time I seen the 3 channels it was priya alice and dannii zzzzzzzzzz
looking forward to seeing lexi tonight unless it'll be a dannii boreathon or predictable jenna
03-08-2016 18:39
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV hoping to get good (lengthy?) naked footage of Kimberley, Jenna and Lexi and not too much Dannii!But.....Beth replaces Lexi and Roxi was "borrowed" from Unleashed until Beth arrived at midnight......So the show started with Roxi fully naked laid on her back rubbing her pussy. She then sat up on 1 minute and left. Kimberley was then on for an hour and seventeen minutes in a black/grey bra and pants and shoes! with good cleavage. SO VERY PROMISING!!! BUT......She was very energetic as usual BUT kept adjusting the pervcam (sometimes off-screen!) which really spoilt the show! She went braless on 18 minutes and she kept playing with her lovely big titties (often in close-up!) Lovely! She went naked on 30 minutes and we saw her from the front with slight front crotch and handthong! BUT after 3 minutes she (was ordered to?) put her pants back on! WTF! But her show was very good as usual really energetic lots of tittie play (in close up a lot) and pussy rubbing.She also spat on her titties once or twice and rubbed her saliva in and licked her nipples several times! Lovely girl! Jenna was then on for an hour and a half. She was wearing a black (see-through) one piece suit and (large for her!) black pants. She rolled her suit down within 3 minutes (she had photographs taken) and then pulled her suit up again (topless). She then took her suit off and her pants went down to her mid-thigh on 30 minutes and was naked 2 minutes later! She stayed naked for about 23 minutes and really rubbed her pussy! She spent most of the time (however) just laying on her back. She got into various positions and was naked again from 2.38 for 4 minutes! Quite a good show BUT again hampered by her adjusting the pervcam BUT not as bad as Kimberley! Dannii was then on for the last 2 hours and 41 minutes!!!!! She was in a gold one piece suit and went braless after about 11 minutes. She went naked 17 minutes later as usual BUT was quite static most of the time but really rubbed her pussy when laid on her back! BUT from 4.00 until 4.28 we "suffered" a Dannii catch up repeat! WTF!!! Dannii was then back on as before (fully covered!) but went braless at 4.37 for 21 minutes. Kimberley (in a black one piece suit) then joined her at 5.00 for the "usual" 2-4-1 to finish the show. So not quite the show that I was expecting/hoping for BUT at least Kimberley was on and very good as usual! Jenna was much better than usual actually going naked BUT wearing very big pants instead of her "trademark" tiny thong! Dannii also good (as usual) BUT on for too long! meaning that we didn't see Beth; unusual as she's always on MTB (usually naked)! I liked the captions in the top left hand corner of the screen: [code]Goddess for Kimberley!, Austin Power Hour for Dannii and Double Trouble at 5.00! BUT what spoilt it for me was when the girls (obviously) adjusted the pervcam which was quite a distraction! My biggest gripe is however; Why was KImberley only "allowed" to go naked for 3 minutes ONLY whereas Dannii and Jenna spent a lot of their sections naked! It doesn't seem fair as I'm sure most of us would really like to see Kimberley naked for as long (or longer) than the other "established" girls! I presume Kimberley wasn't any bett anywhere else and that Beth went naked on the other shows? Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were. I must admit I am enjoying MTB at the moment when there aren't m(any) 2-4-1s which I hate! So last night was all right! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2016 08:48 by trains55.)
04-08-2016 08:12
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I saw MTB, and thought Kim, Jenna and Dannii made a bloody good line-up Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-08-2016 14:34
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

You guys amaze me with your obsession with the need for the babes to go naked. You're less likely to see anything decent when they are fully nude. Yes, the girl will look great if oiled up, but that's all. No real chance of seeing a glimpse of pussy from the front or rear. There will only be the rare occasion from time to time. Much better, I think, to have the likes of Jada or Amanda topless, wearing a skimpy thong, which we all know will eventually ride up into their cracks, especially Jada, and give us all some nice prolonged looks at their pussy lips.
04-08-2016 16:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV