babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Review of last night's show
TJ was scheduled to be on bsx tonight I believe.
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2016 18:28 by M-L-L.)
29-07-2016 18:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all.
I recorded Meet the Babes last night hoping to see Beth, Priya and Lynda? naked and not too much Lori and 2-4-1s!? Lynda and Priya were on for the first 37 minutes in a tame 2-4-1.They both went topless on and off and moved about a bit. Lynda was then on for about 22 minutes still going topless on and off. Beth joined her on 41 minutes braless in just a tiny thong! Lynda was then solo for about 43 minutes going topless on and off BUT not braless let alone naked! Amanda was then on solo for an hour and 5 minutes. She went braless on and off and at one point put an extra pair of pants on! She was wearing a black one piece suit over a black/white bra with suspender belt, flesh stockings and pants and black shoes: Fully dressed! She did go braless on and off BUT was fairly tame for her! Priya was then on for about 15! minutes solo in pink bra and (big) pants. She went braless early on and was naked for about 17 minutes! She took her pants off and waved them in the air! Fairly good BUT not long enough. She did bounce her body nicely though! Beth was then on solo for about 57 minutes in just a (tiny) back thong! She got into various positions and went naked for 24 minutes! Then once her pants were on Priya joined her for 27 minutes. She was braless in her (big) pink pants from earlier. Beth then left at 4.59 as Priya put her bra on. Lynda (in black bra, pants and stripy top black stockings) joined her for the last 30 minutes. They got into different positions but it was (of course!) very tame. So an interesting show with shortish (solo) sections and shortish naked sections. BUT interestingly Lori wasn't on at all: VERY UNUSUAL! A reasonable if tamish show but not one to keep! Please let me/us know how the others were. I'm assuming Amanda was BEST on Babenation!? Thanks.
30-07-2016 07:41
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally beth and amanda were the only 1s worth watching last night was just predictable viewing by priya lynda and lori considering was dubbed a firework friday
hopefully see sophie and Ashley back soon as they can spice it up
30-07-2016 08:28
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(30-07-2016 08:28 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Personally beth and amanda were the only 1s worth watching last night was just predictable viewing by priya lynda and lori considering was dubbed a firework friday
hopefully see sophie and Ashley back soon as they can spice it up

Yes Lynda was (boringly) predictable on MTB and even Amanda was VERY tame! I agree we NEED Ashley and Sophie back OR Tommie Jo more regularly!? Thanks.
30-07-2016 09:17
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

You didn't see Lori as she did some stupid long stints on the other channels 1.5 hours straight on 906 is way to much,
Amanda did get naked on 908 for a bit but it was not a very good night from her,
The best girl was Beth and yet she was keeped in 2 girl shows for much of the night, with her showing how to put a show on when she got the chance to be solo with a amazing long naked stint on 908

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-07-2016 10:27
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(29-07-2016 18:27 )M-L-L Wrote:  TJ was scheduled to be on bsx tonight I believe.

Yes she was on: it was plugged on Babenation.
30-07-2016 10:46
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(30-07-2016 10:27 )winsaw Wrote:  You didn't see Lori as she did some stupid long stints on the other channels 1.5 hours straight on 906 is way to much,
Amanda did get naked on 908 for a bit but it was not a very good night from her,
The best girl was Beth and yet she was keeped in 2 girl shows for much of the night, with her showing how to put a show on when she got the chance to be solo with a amazing long naked stint on 908

So quite a different and "unusual" night on the channels! It didn't seem fair that Beth was basically a 2-4- 1 girl apart from her "excellent" long section on Babestation that you saw! I'm not complaining about NOT seeing Lori as she tends to take over! And it looks like Amanda didn't have a brilliant night either!? Never mind. Thanks anyway.
30-07-2016 10:50
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(30-07-2016 10:27 )winsaw Wrote:  some stupid long stints on the other channels 1.5 hours straight on 906 is way to much,

Many babes regularly do 90 minutes sometimes nearly pushing 2 hour slots - Dannii Harwood, Maddie, Preeti, Priya, and Cali have all done this in the past week. It's been happening for years. I agree it does tend to be a bit too long - even if you like the babe in question.
30-07-2016 11:55
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babenation last night to try and avoid too many 2-4-1s and to (hopefully) see more footage of Priya!? BUT it was a vey unusual show:Lori didn't start the show BUT wasn't on until 3.02! VERY LATE! Olivia was on first from midnight until 1.32 in the study. She was dressed in black bra, black pvc skirt, cream pants and black stockings and shoes. She went topless on and off BUT was not at her best; not braless or even naked! Her bra was (almost) on more than off! Disappointing! Maddie was then on for 58 minutes in her (usual) black bra, pants and stockings! She went braless early and did a POV Listen in Line. She put her bra back on briefly at 2.25 just before she finished. Quite tame. Preeti was then on (solo) for about 32 minutes. She was wearing an orange and black one piece suit and was half-topless (nipples out) from the start! She went naked for her POV Listen in Line! She also shook her lovely huge arse as usual! Very good BUT not on long! Lori (in white bra and flowery pants!) then joined her in a brief 2-4-1! Lori went topless early and took her bra off on 5 minutes! Lori was then on (solo) for about 48 minutes! Braless from the start she went naked after just 2 minutes. She then put her pants on (for 9 minutes!) and then stayed naked until the end of her section. Priya was then on for 27 minutes (solo) in a grey one piece suit over black pants. She took her suit off after 6 minute and (briefly) put a blue cap on! She then went naked for the last 11 minutes! Lori then joined her at 4.31 (in the same outfit as earlier on) for 2 minutes before Priya went off. Lori was then on for the last section and went naked within 4 minutes and only put her pants back on at the end! She was energetic as usual. So a very different show with Lori only on for the later sections and not for too long (solo): she certainly didn't seem to take over the show! All the girls were on! BUT some sections were very short and Olivia wasn't BRILLIANT in her longest section! So (for me) very disappointing: I almost wished I'd stuck with Meet the Babes!? So please tell me/us how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2016 07:56 by trains55.)
31-07-2016 07:55
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^the twins where mostly on 909 from what I saw lastnight, both got naked and where good from what i saw

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-07-2016 10:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV