Master Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
Nearly naked? shocked Rolleyes
21-07-2016 18:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

From what ive watched so far cali looked lovely in lilac to start at 9 then Olivia looked good from 10 to half 11 then alice was on a bit different to pervious times then I switched off just after midnight when Olivia returned in near enough the same as she started with
21-07-2016 20:37
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-07-2016 18:53 )forumdude Wrote:  Nearly naked? shocked Rolleyes

Yes on Meet the Babes she was on from 1.38 until 3.05 solo and in that section several times she was laying on her back (side view) and her pants went down to mid-thigh and knee and once or twice to her ankles! At one stage they were very nearly off of her ankles! Possibly her "greatest" BS show ever?
21-07-2016 23:38
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-07-2016 20:37 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  From what ive watched so far cali looked lovely in lilac to start at 9 then Olivia looked good from 10 to half 11 then alice was on a bit different to pervious times then I switched off just after midnight when Olivia returned in near enough the same as she started with

You should have watched Meet the Babes! Alice was on from 1.38 until 3.05 in just bra and pants: NO STOCKINGS! For most of the section she was braless and for quite a time she was laying on her back (side view) and her pants went down to her mid-thigh and knee and once or twice to her ankles! At one point they were very nearly off of her ankles! Very good for Alice: POSSIBLY her best ever BS show!
21-07-2016 23:42
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes FV last night as there were only 4 girls SO no annoying 2-4-1s! I was hoping to see Priya and Lynda naked!? So what happened? A different set tonight; the garage set! fThe show started with Cali in a black semi-see through one piece suit. After a minute the screen went blank for about 7 minutes! But it did come back on and Cali admitted they had "technical problems". She was on for about 44 minutes and went topless on and off in various positions. Quite tame! Dannii was then on for about an hour and a half. She was in a black see through one piece suit and black boots.She took her boots off after a time and got into various positions but didn't go naked until about 42 minutes in and then only for about 24 minutes! She didn't put her boots back on though! Lynda then took over for an hour and a half. She was in her "usual"? black see through one piece suit, stripy top black stockings and black shoes. She went topless on and off and played with her tits when topless but was very tame! Priya was then on for about an hour braless from the start and in just black pants. As she arrived Lynda grabbed her tits and played with them briefly (Priya had her back to camera!) Priya got into various positions and went fully naked quite early on! LOVELY! She put her pants back on 10 minutes before she finished. Quite a cood section. Cali was then on (again) for the last 45 minutes. She was in a nice pale blue (big) bra and pants. She went half? topless within a minute and laid on her front. She was still in this position at 5.00 and BRIEFLY showed her nipples before fully covering them at 5.01! She sat up at 5.08 and Lynda (in the same outfit as earlier) joined her and they sat up side by side till the end of the show. So a tamish show; not one to keep. Dannii was quite tame and BORING and even though Priya went naked for about 20 minutes? I didn't think it was worth keeping for that: I'm sure I'll catch her again. So quite disappointed but the shows can't be "good" every night I suppose! So how were the other shows? I don't expect I missed Lynda naked anywhere else!? I won't be recording tonights show; no footage needed BUT will come on tomorrow to see how they went. Thanks.
22-07-2016 08:07
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Meet the Babes last night hoping to get lengthy naked footage of Priya (who replaced Kerrie) and hopefully no 2-4-1s!? So......It started off very well with Lexi fully naked in the boudoir and crouching for LESS THAN A MINUTE!!! Shit! Then Preeti was on in the hospital set for an hour when she was mainly topless and shaking her magnificent arse! She went braless eventually and her pants went down to her knees BUT didn't go naked. But very good as usual. Olivia was then on for an hour and 47 minutes! She went topless on and off and really plated with her lovely tits much of the time! She got into several positions showing off her lovely trim (shaking) arse! Very good as usual but not naked again. Maddie was next on for about 43 minutes. She was dressed (as usual) in black bra, pants and stockings! She went braless early and her pants came off after about 19 minutes and she was naked (except for her stockings which seemed to be "glued to her" again!) Quite good but.......not half as good as she used to be! Priya was then on for just over an hour in a white top and pink pants. She took the top off after 15 minutes and went fully naked at 4.00 BUT only for about 13 minutes! Very nice while it lasted though! I've always preferred Priya to Preeti: less tattoos, same arsy and busty body but somehow "naughtier"? So a very good section. Then at 4.34 we had the "only" 2-4-1 with Preeti (in the same outfit as before) and Lexi in a white/cream? bra and pants. Preeti went topless and Lexi took her bra off on 4.40 until 4.59 as usual! Priya (in the same outfit as before) then joined them at 5.00 for the "usual" 3-4-1! So a reasonable show despite Lexi not being on for long: I guess she was better on the other two channels PLUS she was also on BSX with Preeti and Maddie! Priya was very good:I'm so glad she's back! Maddie and Olivia were both reasonable as was Preeti but it wasn't the best MTB show I've recorded. There were also techy problems as the OSG'Sfor 2 Minute Challenge etc weren't working so the messages were displayed on the screen hand-written on cardboard? The picture quality was patchy as well; the colours went from very pale to "normal"? BUT only one 2-4-1! Much better than normal! Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 08:09 by trains55.)
24-07-2016 07:57
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I was looking forward to seeing lexi and kerrie
but didnt manage to see either got bored seeing maddie in black for god knows the 1000th time and Olivia and priya in black also come off it this is summer not ready for a funeral
24-07-2016 08:53
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-07-2016 08:53 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I was looking forward to seeing lexi and kerrie
but didnt manage to see either got bored seeing maddie in black for god knows the 1000th time and Olivia and priya in black also come off it this is summer not ready for a funeral

EXACTLY! I was very disappointed that Lexi was only on MTB for literally SECONDS at the beginning and NAKED! and then in a 2-4-1 at the end! NOT A GOOD NIGHT! Never mind ALICE and KEIRA tonight!
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 09:15 by trains55.)
24-07-2016 09:14
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(24-07-2016 07:57 )trains55 Wrote:  PLUS she was also on BSX with Preeti and Maddie!

Smile It was Priya that was on BSX, not Preeti.
You'll all be no doubt pleased to know that Maddie kept her hold-up stockings on throughout her BSX section as well. Wink

Babenation FV from Midnight : hoped you liked the study set cos it never moved from there.
Olivia in the study, black skirt and lingerie for about 30 minutes.
Priya in same set for about 90 minutes, took off her stockings. Very briefly pulled her knickers down.
Lexi in same set for about 1 hour, red lingerie. Knickers off, stockings still on. Quite a bit of filming of top half only sitting on desk side on to TV camera. (thanks PervCam)
Preeti in same set 90 minutes. Black halter top and patterned knickers. POV listen in line filmed with her sitting against back wall framed so tightly you could just see head, breasts and top of knees. Better after that finished, more kneeling and bending over positions. Knickers always on (except presumably for the POV although TV watchers wouldn't be able to tell they way it was filmed ?)
Olivia in same set for final hour, same outfit as at the top of the night. POV listen in line, similar to Preeti but at least part-way through Olivia got off the desk and did a kneeling on the floor pretend oral which varied it a bit but still basically a head-and-chest only shot a lot of the time. Then knickers off for normal calls, more side-on bending over and sitting/doggy/lying on front positions over the desk and then a bit more standing up with knickers back on towards the end after Listen In finished. One of the most varied sections imo, not just clamped to the desk for Pervcam, a bit of a tease before decided to get topless at the beginning might be too slow for some maybe.

Babestation : for the blue office lovers, camera stayed there all night.
Priya in the blue office from 10pm for nearly an hour.
Followed by Maddie same set. POV Listen in Line twice I think, both filmed really close and static as above - oh the tops of those knees at the corner of the screen really get us going. I really believe she's touching herself Rolleyes Second one focused more on the boobs I seem to remember.
Away from POV nonsense, a reasonable amount of knickers pulled down slightly standing poses after that, and then some side on squatting on haunches on the desk knickerless for Perv Cam's benefit.
90 minutes in all and felt too long, even watching it on fast forwardSurprised
Preeti same set 60 minutes. Same basic outfit as noted above but I think different knickers, just black throughout. More varied show than the Babenation above imo. Knickers off for side on sitting/kneeling on and bending over desk for a reasonable amount of time.
Then - Wink kudos to the cameraman, a changeover from Preeti bending over the desk to Priya bending over the desk on same set, zooming in on the arses while they changed places and only zooming out once Priya fully in place bending over the desk. Watching that at fast forward I had to do a double take wondering how Preeti had changed her hair colour in an instant Big Laugh Surprised
So Priya continuing the blue office for 60 minutes just in red knickers but bending over the desk in that trademark three-quarters profile way both the sisters have so the camera can't see the waistline of the knickers over the curve of the hips so you can't quite tell if they're wearing any or not. Big Laugh Good variety of poses on and off the desk but I think always knickers on.
Odd bit of jumping up and down right at the end
Olivia in same set, same black skirt/lingerie outfit as elsewhere for 15 minutes then screen share with Lexi on the office desk - for 15 minutes then Lexi on her own just in purple knickers - and with a cushion Wink- for nearly half an hour.
Then Maddie again for the last hour(?), knickerless for quite a long time I think but I think I have Maddie fatigue at this point to examine the footage too closely.
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 12:45 by M-L-L.)
24-07-2016 12:10
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-07-2016 12:10 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 07:57 )trains55 Wrote:  PLUS she was also on BSX with Preeti and Maddie!

Smile It was Priya that was on BSX, not Preeti.
You'll all be no doubt pleased to know that Maddie kept her hold-up stockings on throughout her BSX section as well. Wink

Babenation FV from Midnight : hoped you liked the study set cos it never moved from there.
Olivia in the study, black skirt and lingerie for about 30 minutes.
Priya in same set for about 90 minutes, took off her stockings. Very briefly pulled her knickers down.
Lexi in same set for about 1 hour, red lingerie. Knickers off, stockings still on. Quite a bit of filming of top half only sitting on desk side on to TV camera. (thanks PervCam)
Preeti in same set 90 minutes. Black halter top and patterned knickers. POV listen in line filmed with her sitting against back wall framed so tightly you could just see head, breasts and top of knees. Better after that finished, more kneeling and bending over positions. Knickers always on (except presumably for the POV although TV watchers wouldn't be able to tell they way it was filmed ?)
Olivia in same set for final hour, same outfit as at the top of the night. POV listen in line, similar to Preeti but at least part-way through Olivia got off the desk and did a kneeling on the floor pretend oral which varied it a bit but still basically a head-and-chest only shot a lot of the time. Then knickers off for normal calls, more side-on bending over and sitting/doggy/lying on front positions over the desk and then a bit more standing up with knickers back on towards the end after Listen In finished. One of the most varied sections imo, not just clamped to the desk for Pervcam, a bit of a tease before decided to get topless at the beginning might be too slow for some maybe.

Babestation : for the blue office lovers, camera stayed there all night.
Priya in the blue office from 10pm for nearly an hour.
Followed by Maddie same set. POV Listen in Line twice I think, both filmed really close and static as above - oh the tops of those knees at the corner of the screen really get us going. I really believe she's touching herself Rolleyes Second one focused more on the boobs I seem to remember.
Away from POV nonsense, a reasonable amount of knickers pulled down slightly standing poses after that, and then some side on squatting on haunches on the desk knickerless for Perv Cam's benefit.
90 minutes in all and felt too long, even watching it on fast forwardSurprised
Preeti same set 60 minutes. Same basic outfit as noted above but I think different knickers, just black throughout. More varied show than the Babenation above imo. Knickers off for side on sitting/kneeling on and bending over desk for a reasonable amount of time.
Then - Wink kudos to the cameraman, a changeover from Preeti bending over the desk to Priya bending over the desk on same set, zooming in on the arses while they changed places and only zooming out once Priya fully in place bending over the desk. Watching that at fast forward I had to do a double take wondering how Preeti had changed her hair colour in an instant Big Laugh Surprised
So Priya continuing the blue office for 60 minutes just in red knickers but bending over the desk in that trademark three-quarters profile way both the sisters have so the camera can't see the waistline of the knickers over the curve of the hips so you can't quite tell if they're wearing any or not. Big Laugh Good variety of poses on and off the desk but I think always knickers on.
Odd bit of jumping up and down right at the end
Olivia in same set, same black skirt/lingerie outfit as elsewhere for 15 minutes then screen share with Lexi on the office desk - for 15 minutes then Lexi on her own just in purple knickers - and with a cushion Wink- for nearly half an hour.
Then Maddie again for the last hour(?), knickerless for quite a long time I think but I think I have Maddie fatigue at this point to examine the footage too closely.

Thanks for that: so all the shows were quite similar then although Lexi was solo on the other two shows (Babenation and Babestation) for longer than Meet the Babes! and pants off on Babenation. I think on bal\ance Meet the Babes was reasonable except that Olivia was on a long time and Lexi didn't show up much BUT she was also on BSX. Sorry I thought Preeti was on BSX and not Priya BUT I stand corrected. Thanks for the report anyway; so it looks like lots of Maddie at the expense of Lexi!?
24-07-2016 13:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV