babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
^^^Hazel got naked on 906 at about 3am and was naked for a long time, she was a bit tipsy though so the cameraman played it safe,
other highlight was Jada on 909 on the red set started off in her school uniform then got naked and did lots of her trademark positions

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-07-2016 12:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-07-2016 12:24 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^^Hazel got naked on 906 at about 3am and was naked for a long time, she was a bit tipsy though so the cameraman played it safe,
other highlight was Jada on 909 on the red set started off in her school uniform then got naked and did lots of her trademark positions

That's interesting as I recorded Babenation FV 172 and remembered her going naked BUT only for one minute! She then spent most of the time taking off and putting on a white blouse! She was also only on for 37 minutes! So I thought she was tame! BUT yes she was behaving as if she was tipsy especially with interaction at changeovers! So did she go naked for longer on the other shows at all?
20-07-2016 13:39
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

It is always a game of Russian roulette when you can only record one channel at a time, in the old days I was often caught out like that, no recording of Beth or Maddie but four hours of Lori annoyed These days I have all the bases covered Smile
20-07-2016 19:32
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink ^ I can only record two channels simultaneously.
So out of about 14 hours recording last night I'm guessing I've got at most 2 hours of Jada.

I recorded Babestation and Babenation for the first time in ages hoping to get lots of Jada.
Just having fastforward checked Babestation, looks like only an hour of her in the hospital bed set.
That and the brief section of Preeti with her latex skirt are probably the only things I'll keep.
A fairly even split of babes though I think at first glance.
More Preeti and more Kerrie, but they were both on before midnight as well as afterwards, so that figures.
About an hour each for Hazel and Roxy ?
Doesn't look like a whole lot of nakedness watched at high speed - apart from Kerrie, although Hazel's section seems to have a fair number of instances where she is only being filmed from above the navel.
Fair play to Hazel though, even viewed at high speed she looks like one of the few that varies the poses in the office a bit from off the desk to include going onto the floor.

Haven't checked Babenation post-midnight yet; but it sounds like there was a reasonable session for Jada there some time after midnight; the description I've read in above posts sounds very similar to what I saw on Babenation on the web between 11pm and midnight though : same outfit, same set ? (Study, college uniform?).

So that's that for a another month ? Wink
EDIT : Oh no, I forgot she'll be on tonight too.
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2016 20:56 by M-L-L.)
20-07-2016 19:51
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Yes I can, give me a couple of days.
20-07-2016 20:57
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Just to say that I recorded Meet the Babes FV and think I got the best ever (nearly naked!) footage of Alice! Probably the best BS footage of her last night: I'm well pleased! As I'm running late I will post the "full" review later. Thanks.
21-07-2016 08:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning again all.
So I recorded Meet the Babes FV hoping for good footage of Alice and Hazel and not too many 2-4-1s! I can honestly say that it was one of the best MTB (or even BS Blue) shows that I've ever recorded: I seemed to have chosen the right show for a change! The show started with Cali in a white suit? (rolled up on and off) topless and Hazel topless in a black one piece and fishnet stockings. They got into various positions BUT it was pretty tame! But it only lasted for 30 minutes and it was the ONLY 2-4-1 apart from changeovers and the usual 5.00am ish 3-4-1! Thanks Babestation! Jada was then on for an hour and 6 minutes fully dressed! in (big) pink bra, and purple pants, suspender belt and stockings. She got into various positions and one nipple was out but only after 50 minutes! She put her shoes on for about 10 minutes! and went braless a few minutes before the end of the section! Very tame for her. Then Alice was on for about one hour and 30 minutes: LOVELY! She touched Jada's bum briefly as they changed over! Alice was wearing (just) a black and white bra and black pants and NO STOCKINGS! QUITE HOPEFULL! She went topless fairly early and throughout her section she often laid down on her back braless and with her pants well down; to her mid-thigh a lot and at one stage down to her ankles and very nearly off completely! So nearly there! During her Listen in Line she had her fingers inside her pants really fingering and rubbing her pussy VERY VISIBLY! That was very risqué but GREAT especially for Alice! So a FANTASTIC section for Alice and from what I've seen (so far) her best footage from all of last night's shows! And I recorded it! Olivia was then on for about 28 minutes only. She was in a yellow/black bra, black pants, suspender belt and stockings. She laid down suddenly with Alice on changeover and then Alice left. Olivia went braless after about 2 minutes and really played with her big titties as usual (with close-ups) and her pants went down slightly later on and well down later on with a really bare bum. Nice: but not FULLY naked. Jada was then on (again) for about an hour in the same outfit from earlier. She went braless after 4 minutes and was very soon fully naked; She has got a lovely toned body. She was very energetic and got into various positions and really stretched her legs out and really showed off her body and shook her bum. Quite good and I don't really like her that much! Hazel was then on for about 27 minutes solo. She was in a pink/black bra and black pants. She got into various positions and really shook her bum as well as rubbing her pussy. She went braless at 4.41: quite late. Her pants then went down very slightly for a minute or so! She sat up at 4.59 still braless! and put her bra on just seconds before 5.00! Cali then joined her in a purple bra and pants;very nice! and Jada from about 5.18. She was wearing a (big) white bra, (big) nwhite pants and the "popular" red tartan miniskirt! So what a show! Alice was her best ever!: SO NEARLY NAKED! and only ONE 2-4-1! Hazel was good despite not being on for very long and all the girls were on; so a very good night! So thanks Babestation BUT specfially thanks Alice for her "best ever" show that I have seen. She is now as good as all of the existing established nightgirls and has improved recently out of all recognition since her first shows! And what a cracking body she has! So I'm very happy. Please let me/us know how the other shows went and whether Hazel went fully naked anywhere; I doubt it!? Thanks.
Alice was definitely BOTN for me: I've never seen her so nearly naked and gagging for it!
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2016 15:00 by trains55.)
21-07-2016 11:25
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Boring shit across the board last night.Alice and cali on the same shift so that was no surprise.
21-07-2016 17:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-07-2016 17:46 )forumdude Wrote:  Boring shit across the board last night.Alice and cali on the same shift so that was no surprise.

YES but Alice was really good and NEARLY NAKED several times on MTB!!! I think she was better on there than the other shows: NO STOCKINGS to get in the way either! GOOD GIRL! Isn't that worth shouting about? I think so. Yes BUT otherwise not great!
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2016 18:39 by trains55.)
21-07-2016 18:38
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-07-2016 17:46 )forumdude Wrote:  Boring shit across the board last night.Alice and cali on the same shift so that was no surprise.

YES but Alice was really good and NEARLY NAKED several times on MTB!!! Isn't that worth shouting about? I think so. Yes BUT otherwise not great!
21-07-2016 18:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV