babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(15-07-2016 08:06 )Doddle Wrote:  The inclusion of Keira was good enough for me to record MTB, so the opening 70-odd minutes justified that. It went a bit poor after that, save for Dannii, but I'm happy enough Smile

Yes I think I should have recorded MTB instead from what I saw of Kiera she was getting very good!: ALSO only 4 girls (which I didn't realise before I went to bed!) meant no 2-4-1s; the only reason I don't record MTB very often. Thanks.
15-07-2016 08:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babenation FV from midnight as I often do. It was very different last night!...........Priya was on at the start for an hour in a brown jumper? and pants. She went (and stayed) topless early BUT was very tame. Lori was then on at 1.00 (an hour later than normal!) but only for 10 minutes before going across to BSX. But she still managed to get naked! Priya was then back on for half an hour in the same outfit and went topless early. Kerrie was then on for an hour in the back alley. For the first 20 minutes or so she was in a PADDLING POOL: I haven't seen that on BS for .....a very long time! She was very oily (as usual) and naked. After putting her pants on (briefly) she was naked again. Then after an advert break she was back on in the back alley BUT no paddling pool! She was still very oily and went naked again. She was quite energetic and very good as usual. Olivia was then on for an hour and and ten minutes or so in the study. She was in her "usual" office attire: black bra, black PVC skirt, black pants, stockings (no suspender belt!) and shoes. She spent the whole section topless on and off and really playing with her lovely tits when they were out! BUT she didn't even go braless let alone naked! Quite tame for her. Priya was then on (again) in a bklack one piece and pants. She went topless early and took her suit off after about 18 minutes. Quite tame again! She was then joined by Olivia (same outfit as before BUT no skirt or shoes). There was slight touching before Priya left. Olivia went topless for the last 4 minute! So an UNUSUAL show! Maddie wasn't on at all. But Lori was only on for 10 minutes!! before going across to BSX; she always used to come back on! So apart from Kerrie it was a fairly tame show with (mainly) Priya and Olivia. I have noticed a "new" format over the last couple of nights just before settling down to sleep. Lori has started the Freeview shows at midnight doing her normal section BUT on MTB instead of Babenation! Is this permanent or a "new" producer's whim? And we had the paddling pool on: I haven't seen it on "regular" BS for a very long time! Shower next!!!!??? Anyway not a show to keep but different and entertaining thanks to Kerrie! Please let me/us how the other shows were. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2016 08:24 by trains55.)
17-07-2016 08:23
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babenation last night to (hopefully) see all 5 girls with no 2-4-1s! So.....Maddie was on from midnight for 35 minutes! She was braless in just black pants and stockings (no suspender belt).She did a 2 minute challenge and took her pants off for a climax line. Fairly good. Priya was then on for an hour and twent five minutes. She was in a dark blue swimsuit? and bright blue pants. She went topless early and took the suit off after just 10 minutes! She did a 2 minute challenge and a listen in line and was naked! twice BUT VERY BRIEFLY! She licked her nipples as well. So a reasonable show for her:last time on Babenation she stayed virtually dressed! Beth was then on for an hour and 10 minutes in her "usual" grey (small) top and pants. She took her pants off straight away (to have some photographs taken) and left them off until nearly the end of her section. She rolled her top up after 4 minutes and stayed like that. She did the "lights" game briefly; haven't seen that for some time! Bex was then on for about an hour in her "usual" black one piece with her lovely big titties out from the start. She was a dom; not my favourite thing BUT she was very good and got into different positions and really played with her big titties nicely! Sophie then joined her ( in pink pants and black boots) for a 2-4-1! for about 16 minutes. Sophie was then solo for the last half hour. She moved her pants down very slightly for a very short time and showed off her lovely legs and taut bum. But she was quite tame and really didn't have enough time to do much more! So a reasonable show BUT timings not great: Maddie was only on for the first 35 minutes and Sophie just for the last "tamer" 30 minutes solo. But at least all 5 girls were on! I presume Sophie was better on MTB and/or Babenation? Beth I'm sure would have gone (fully) naked on MTB as well. Anyway please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
18-07-2016 07:54
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Had a look across all 3 BS channels for a while, was totally bored and went to bed without recording any.
18-07-2016 09:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-07-2016 09:34 )steviebaby Wrote:  Had a look across all 3 BS channels for a while, was totally bored and went to bed without recording any.

So not a very good night then? I did wonder as the line up was so so (apart from Beth and Sophie) but I don't think that they gave it their all? Thanks anyway.
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2016 09:57 by trains55.)
18-07-2016 09:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.
I recorded Meet the Babes FV hoping to see Amelia, Sophie and Lynda.....It started promisingly (no introduction!) with Amelia fully naked! She had obviously been fully naked for sometime for Sky viewers!!!!! Lucky them! But she put her pants on within a minute as Beth joined her for a 2-4-1 for half an hour. Beth was in a black and white bra and tiny black pants. She went braless and they both played with their bodies and got into various positions. Beth was then joined by Sophie for just under an hour! Beth was still braless and Sophie was in a black/cream one piece and boots. She took the suit off and was just in pants and boots. Her boots came off briefly. Sophie was then on solo! for about 35 minutes. She went naked (except boots) and used a handthong briefly! Pants back on at the end. Very good. Preeti was then on solo! for half an hour only! She was in white underwear; a nice change and it suited her. She went topless and then braless but not naked! Amelia then joined her for 27 minutes. She was still braless and Amelia was in a (big!) blue bra and pants. Amelia went braless after a couple of minutes and they both got into various positions. Amelia really shook and played with her lovely 30H titties as she always does! Amelia was then solo for 30 minutes! and went naked for 20 minutes. She was then joined by Beth. Amelia was still braless and Beth was in a black see through bra and tiny black pants. Beth was topless on and off and Amelia put her bra on after about 16 minutes. Beth was then solo for 2 minutes! Sophie was then on solo for 55 minutes. She was braless in just a red tartan? miniskirt, (big) pink pants and boots. She went naked (except boots) very early and really played with her body in various positions! She used a handthong briefly at one point and showed slight front crotch a lot! She put her pants back on BUT was still braless at very nearly 5.00! She put her bra on (back view) just in time! She was then joined by Preeti (same outfit as before) and Lynda in a black one piece and boots. So a reasonable? show spoilt by too many 2-4-1s and several short sections! I did see Amelia and Sophie who were very good BUT only Lynda in the last 3-4-1! Beth was quite good ( as usual!) but Preeti quite tame for her BUT not really on for long solo! So not one to keep!
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2016 09:03 by trains55.)
19-07-2016 08:52
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink Is it compulsory for all babes to own a red tartan miniskirt - or is there a BS one that they all take turns wearing ? Tongue
19-07-2016 19:48
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Could watch beth and sophie all night
amelia is growing on me
preeeti average
and lynda boring nothing dïfferent
19-07-2016 20:29
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(19-07-2016 19:48 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink Is it compulsory for all babes to own a red tartan miniskirt - or is there a BS one that they all take turns wearing ? Tongue

Tartan minis are a guaranteed crowd pleaser, especially when Beth is wearing one Tongue
19-07-2016 21:08
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded Babenation last night and saw all 5 girls: see it can happen! Preeti was on at midnight for the first hour. She was in a black bra and pants (No stockings!) She was braless early and went naked for the 2 Minute Challenge for about 13 minutes. She put her bra on at the end of her section. Quite good. Kerrie was then on in the back alley for an hour and eight minutes. She spent most of the time taking off and putting on her bra and pants: being naked on and off all the way through! She got into various positions and was very oily! Very energetic as usual. Jada was then on in the back alley dressed (as usual) as a college girl: white bra, grey skirt, white pants, white ankle socks and tie! She took her bra off after just 5 minutes and took her pants off after 9 minutes and held them in her hand. There were bare bum shots and slight front crotch. After about 20 minutes she moved into the study and put her pants back on. They came off (again) after about 9 minutes and put them back on after 9 minutes! Then she took them off after 10 minutes and held them and put them in her mouth briefly! Then for about 2 minutes Hazel joined Jada (who still hadn't got her pants on!) and there was slight interaction with Hazel touching Jada's tits and rubbed her leg! Jada then left. A bit risqué though; two girls and one without pants on! Hazel was wearing a blue/black bra and pants set and a cap. She was on for about 37 minutes and was topless very early and naked after 4 minutes BUT only for 1 minute! She got into various positions and was top/braless on and off and also put on and took off a white blouse:very tame! Roxi was then on for about 55 minutes. She was braless and dressed in red pants, suspender belt, stockings and shoes! She didn't take anything off and was quite tame (as usual on Babenation!) Preeti was then on again for the last 20 minutes of Freeview. She was in white underwear with big pants (the colour really suited her). She went topless on and off until 4.50 and then kept her bra on properly. So a reasonablish show BUT quite tame apart from Kerrie who seems to hate keeping her clothes on! It was good to see Hazel again BUT only naked VERY BRIEFLY! So I didn't keep it. I presume Hazel went naked on MTB as at midnight she said she wanted to.....Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
20-07-2016 09:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV