babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Someone take maddy preeti and jenna shopping its getting very very boring seeing them turn in the same thing plus its SUMMER arent we due some bright colours than just black
12-07-2016 20:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-07-2016 20:17 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Someone take maddy preeti and jenna shopping its getting very very boring seeing them turn in the same thing plus its SUMMER arent we due some bright colours than just black

Yes and surely stockings/tights aren't necessary?
12-07-2016 20:56
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Exactly I prefer girls baring there legs ie cali atm the moment Smile
12-07-2016 21:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-07-2016 21:12 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Exactly I prefer girls baring there legs ie cali atm the moment Smile

Yes she's looking rather nice at the moment!
12-07-2016 21:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning guys.
I recorded Meet the Babes last night hoping/expecting to see all 5 girls! BUT Lexi wasn't on! BUGGER! She was very good on Babenation: NAKED before 11.30 and I guess she had a very good night on the two shows that I didn't record! So what about MTB?
Well it was pretty tame with two 2-4-1s in the "main" show! Cali and Lynda started off for the first 29 minutes; both went topless BUT it was very tame as ever. Lynda was then solo for about 30 minutes (only!) and was only topless very briefly! VERY TAME! Sophie was then on solo for about an hour. She was in a black one piece suit, pink pants, black suspender belt and black stockings. She went topless straight away and was fully braless from 1.04 having taken her suit off completely. She took her pants off at 1.17 and showed a slight front crotch briefly a few times. She got into various positions and played/shook her tits and rubbed her pussy especially during her 2 Minute Challenge! She was the best performer! Olivia was then on for just over an hour in (Big!) black and white bra, black pants, Suspender belt and black stockings. She got into various positions and was topless on and off until 2.46 when she (finally) took her bra off completely! She got into various positions and really played with her tits BUT to my mind was very tame compared to how she was on Babestation as FV started! Cali was then on solo for about an hour and was BORING! She was wearing a black one piece suit (topless) and although in different positions was to my mind static and boring: I would have preferred to see Lexi instead of her! Sophie was then on with Lynda. Sophie was braless in white! pants, black suspender belt, black stockings and black boots and Lynda was in the same outfit as before (Black one piece (See-through), stripy top black stockings and black pants) plus black boots. She went topless after about 10 minutes. They both got into different positions BUT it was quite tame as ever. Sophie was then on solo for about 23 minutes (until 5.00am) She was wearing the same outfit as before but was braless and pantless! She played with her tits and shook her body and rubbed her pussy as usual! At 5.00 she was still braless and had to "cover" her tits with her hands until her producer threw her a (very big!) grey bra to put on. She also put her pants on (out of shot) and then Olivia joined her wearing her outfit from earlier. So a fairly tame show apart from Sophie who seems very consistent these days. (At one point in one of hers sections she gave a shout-out to three guys who were "enjoying what's going on down there" and pointed to her pussy: so did she show anything more than what we see on "regular" TV? I probably know the answer BUT am intrigued. Anyone able to confirm one way or the other?) Lexi also would have helped make it a "reasonable" show but it wasn't to be. Please let me/us know how good? the other shows were. Thanks.i.
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2016 09:27 by trains55.)
13-07-2016 08:55
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I enjoyed Olivia from 10 till half 11 looking red hot in red
still got to view cali from later on along with sophie and lexi whilst lynda just bores me
13-07-2016 19:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-07-2016 19:32 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I enjoyed Olivia from 10 till half 11 looking red hot in red
still got to view cali from later on along with sophie and lexi whilst lynda just bores me

At least you saw Lexi; we had Cali very lifeless and static and quite well covered but TOPLESS. Lexi would have been much more interesting to watch and MORE ACTIVE!
13-07-2016 19:48
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.

I recorded Meet the Babes FV last night remembering how GOOD Kimberley was last week AND also to hopefully only see Lori briefly! SORRY. But (of course!) it didn't work out like that!
Cali started the show off for (literally) the first minute. From what I saw of her she looked pretty good:BRALESS in just pants:no stockings!
Maddie and Kimberley were then on in a 2-4-1 for an hour! Maddie was in her (usual) black bra, pants and stockings: Kimberley was in pink (big) bra, suspender belt, pants and flesh coloured stockings.They were quite good going braless with good (big) bum shots of Kimberley as she shook it! BUT it was far too long! Maddie was then on solo for 30 minutes. She was still braless and took her pants off very early and then used a cushion while she rubbed her pussy behind it in a Listen in Line. This was fairly good BUT nothing was really visible. Lori was then on for AN HOUR AND A HALF! She did all the usual things: naked early and then in various positions including standing up, dancing and shaking everything. She did a Listen in Line with her pants ON! as normal! Kerrie and Kimberley were then on for about 30 minutes in a 2-4-1. Kerrie was in a black and white bra and pants and Kimberley was in a pink one piece suit. They both went topless early and there was SLIGHT touching! Kimberley covered her big tits after about 5 minutes very briefly! They then got quite close and cuddled briefly! Kimberley was then on solo! BUT only for about 22 minutes! She was still braless and she was top/braless and covered on and off all the way through! She really showed off her lovely big tits and big bum in various positions (AS USUAL) but wasn't on long enough to really get going! Then we had about 10 minutes of adverts: WTF there were 5 girls on! Maddie was then on (again) for an hour solo before being joined by Lori for the "usual" 5.00-5.30 tame 2-4-1. She was in her "normal" attire. She went braless early and moved her pants down to her knees after 10 minutes. These were then visible across the screen. She really rubbed her pussy: quite graphic. She got into various positions and finished off laid on her side showing slight front crotch and was fairly static. At 5.00 she was still braless! She sat up and covered herself with a cushion as she put her bra and pants on. Then Lori joined her ( in a blue bra and black pants) for the last half hour. They stood up mat one stage and "danced around! A bit different and slightly less boring! So a very tame, boring show with too many 2-4-1s and not enough solo sections: Kimberley and Maddie only about 20 minutes each (Maddie twice!) Cali for a minute and Kerrie not at all BUT Lori for an hour and a half! And why the adverts? So very disappointed: perhaps I should have tried Babenation? So how did Kimberley do on the other channels: I'm guessing hampered because Lori was on? I'm a bit annoyed BUT really pleased that I recorded Kimberley's "excellent" MTB show last week! Please let me/us know how the other shows were. Thanks.
14-07-2016 09:23
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.
I recorded Babenation last night and wished I hadn't. It was fucking tame: almost like a dayshow! Preeti was on for the first 40 minutes. She was in a black one piece suit and went topless early. She then did a naked POV Climax line which was reasonable. Then after that at 12.32 she put her pants on until the end of her section.Dannii was then on for an hour and a half. She was in a black see through one piece suit and stayed dressed all the time apart from lifting it up and having a bare bum once or twice! She did two! climax lines and a 2 Minute Challenge and stayed dressed for them! Fucking tame! Roxi was then on for about an hour and a half. She was in a white jacket (undone) black pants and black PVC boots. She took her jacket off straight away and left it off all the time. She moved her pants down to her knees briefly but otherwise stayed dressed until the end. She was very tame (naked except boots on Babestation) and even though I don't like her I enjoyed her section more than Dannii! Keira was then on for an hour and fifteen minutes. She was wearing a purple bra, black PVC skirt and put PVC boots on as she started. She got into various positions and showed off her lovely bum and cleavage. She went topless! after about 22 minutes BUT only one tit stayed out. She took her boots off at 4.45 showing off her lovely legs! She went "fully" topless at 4.50 just before leaving! She was much better on Meet the Babes from what I saw at midnight: at least she went braless: BUT I've got naked footage of her anyway! Preeti was then on (again) for the last 10 minutes and stayed dressed. Why did they take Keira off just before the end when she appeared to be getting going? So a very tame show with only 4 girls: Jenna obviously wasn't on and apart from the odd few moments it was just like a dayshow! Please let me/us know how much better MTB and Babestation were: I guess much much better!
15-07-2016 07:38
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

The inclusion of Keira was good enough for me to record MTB, so the opening 70-odd minutes justified that. It went a bit poor after that, save for Dannii, but I'm happy enough Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-07-2016 08:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV