babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Review of last night's show
(24-06-2011 09:57 )vampiro Wrote:  Does geri ever do more than host these days?

Just read the post which was 3 posts before yours!
24-06-2011 09:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys! Well last nights BSX.....I was very disappointed after the previous two nights....Lolly opened the show (as usual!) but was only on for about 2 hours;really not excessive;thanks Cellcast!KANDI and LOUISE were very good;their lovely big tits on display!Delta went "naked" as she now does regularly.Ella only on briefly but not topless! HONEY was only on for a short section of about 28 MINUTES plus two 2-4-1s but only went topless;NOT NAKED! UNUSUAL!But what happened to PAIGE;was she not on or just on the "new" Babestation Blue show? Anyway not a show to keep;shame it showed great promise! Bye for now.
24-06-2011 10:38
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

So guys was PAIGE on at all last night as I didnt see her on BSXtra. Please let me know and how she did if she was on;THANKS!
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2011 19:56 by Big Boobies.)
24-06-2011 19:55
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(24-06-2011 19:55 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So guys was PAIGE on at all last night as I didnt see her on BSXtra. Please let me know and how she did if she was on;THANKS!

I didn't see any of BS1 or BSXtra last night so have no idea about these shows , but i did record "Babestation Blue" on freeview from around 1.10am ish till the end of the show , Honey , Ella , Kandy , Louise , Paige , and Paige split screen with Loly for the last part of the show were all on and in that order , i actually prefer this channel to the other Cellcast shows as there are no adverts for BSXtreme .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2011 20:24 by mr mystery.)
24-06-2011 20:14
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Agreed BS Blue seems to have come on in leaps and bounds recently, it seems to have more girls going naked then the other channels. As for are old mucker Boobies Paige opened this channel at midnight, not sure for how long her section was.
24-06-2011 20:38
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(24-06-2011 20:38 )matt38 Wrote:  Agreed BS Blue seems to have come on in leaps and bounds recently, it seems to have more girls going naked then the other channels. As for are old mucker Boobies Paige opened this channel at midnight, not sure for how long her section was.

Thanks!
24-06-2011 20:44
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

They were offering 4 pics of Priya for the price of 1 last night!
Screenshots from a few minutes after midnight
Dani doing the hosting
2-4-1 Georgie and Tiffany
Naked Camilla
Silly OSG

[Image: image-5C40_4E05C23B.jpg]
25-06-2011 12:16
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys
For several reasons I recorded BSBlue last night to see what it was like!
Plus points;NO BSXTREME Advertising at all!!!The sets are nicer than Glamourchase as I remember it!1?
Minus points;Most girls (including Lolly!) had very short sections of 30 minutes or less! Although DARYL was on first for 1 hour 30 minutes;LOVELY and very good as usual. REE didnt go topless and Ella didnt until her last section from 5.00 till5.30 in a SPLIT SCREEN 2-4-1 with Lolly! So very tame;not even Camilla was on to inject some nakedness!Also it suffers from large OSG's as well as the other two channels! So I'm glad I tried it BUT will stick with my favourite show in future.Bye for now.
28-06-2011 09:01
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys;just a quick report! Last night I recorded BSXtra as usual and I have to say I thought it was quite good!KANDI started the show and really played with her lovely titties;she shook them and her bottom as well;GREAT leg and bum shots! Thanks KANDI!Camilla was on twice;going "naked" once.I really like her new "normal" look! TAMMY was on for 1 hour and went "naked" as well;lovely she seems to go naked every time now;GOOD GIRL! Tiffany Amanda and PREETI were also very good;although only topless! Dani wasnt on BUT I'm not complaining! So a good show;all but one girls were favourites of mine.Thanks Cellcast;I was quite happy APART from the camerawork,OSGs.......Bye for now.u
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2011 17:07 by Big Boobies.)
30-06-2011 17:06
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys;how were your shows last night? I recorded bSXtra as usual and only saw 4 girls;missing out on LOUISE apparently;Bugger!We saw Ella,PRIYA,REE and Leah.All were all right;but there were 4 2-4-1s as well.There wasnt any nakedness again;I thought PRIYA or Leah might have done but didnt. Did I miss anyone else apart from LOUISE;I hope not! Never mind TAMMY tonight AND I'm able to record;YES!
04-07-2011 17:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV