Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

RE: Babestation review thread.
(01-09-2010 09:38 )vila Wrote:  
(01-09-2010 09:30 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I'm posting the pic, from just before midnight, here, for the benefit of those not having access to Paige's section.

I stand to be corrected on this, but I believe everyone can see the contents of Paige's section although only members can post in it.

{vila is correct - TheWatcher @ 10.24am}

yes that's right... I've applied (i think) but have not been approved by her loveliness - frustrating coz she's my fav... anyway, the nude section was fantastic, but was frustrating coz of the split screen and choosing that historic moment to flog the dead horse that is babestation extreme... why would anyone want to press the red button while Paige is naked on screen!? Even Tif dropped a clanger when she said it's almost like babestation extreme here! Bounce school-girl error... would imagine the producers had a word in her shell-like for that one!
01-09-2010 11:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(01-09-2010 11:29 )countryboy Wrote:  yes that's right... I've applied (i think) but have not been approved by her loveliness - frustrating coz she's my fav... anyway, the nude section was fantastic, but was frustrating coz of the split screen and choosing that historic moment to flog the dead horse that is babestation extreme... why would anyone want to press the red button while Paige is naked on screen!? Even Tif dropped a clanger when she said it's almost like babestation extreme here! Bounce school-girl error... would imagine the producers had a word in her shell-like for that one!

Hope Paige does it again on the next show WITHOUT ANY UNNECESSARY INTERRUPTIONS!!! Hope you are listening BS producers!!!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
01-09-2010 11:44
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

not sure it will happen again it was apparently a wardrobe malfunction mind you she didnt let it seem to bother her mind you whats the difference between them round her ankles and fully off lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2010 12:18 by HannahsPet.)
01-09-2010 12:18
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(01-09-2010 12:18 )HannahsPet Wrote:  not sure it will happen again it was apparently a wardrobe malfunction mind you she didnt let it seem to bother her mind you whats the difference between them round her ankles and fully off lol

The difference is,
when they're off, they're off.
When they're around her ankles, she can always pull them back up. Smile
01-09-2010 12:49
countryboy Offline

(01-09-2010 12:49 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(01-09-2010 12:18 )HannahsPet Wrote:  not sure it will happen again it was apparently a wardrobe malfunction mind you she didnt let it seem to bother her mind you whats the difference between them round her ankles and fully off lol

The difference is,
when they're off, they're off.
When they're around her ankles, she can always pull them back up. Smile

I must admit that I'd prefer her to keep a bit of tease going with panty play. Pulling em down, up, to the side, on the knees, around the ankles, off, on, wedgie, hand-panty, the tease from the front, oh so many variables... Much as I'd love it, I think whipping em off every time we see her might dilute the excitement for me. I might live to regret saying that...bladewave And a request from me to cameramen... when she does pull em down from the front and does a front hand-panty move, please can we not hide it behind graphics... fanks.
01-09-2010 13:25
Jam Da Man Offline

Freeview, BS1 -

11pm - Began with Kandi, being intro'd by Megan. Kandi wearing a black see-thru outfit and green shoes (Daryl style! Smile )
11:12 - Paige, in a black bra, red knickers, black stockings and red shoes. Topless after a minute, and then the knickers off 3 mins after that. Were they actually knickers though? Looked like a load of ribbon tied together... either way, I ain't complaining! Smile
11:33 - Split-screen with Tiffany (girl-girl call), Tiffany wearing black&white bra and knickers, sheer stockings and cream shoes..
11;55 - Paige full-screen again.
12:02 - Tiffany took Paige's place on the bed. Same outfit as before.
12:42 - Split-screen with Candy, who was wearing a red bikini and red fishnets.
1:02 - Candy full-screen, again going over to the bed just vacated by Tiffany. She went topless 1:11.
1:52 - Tiffany again, same outfit still.
2:29 - 2-4-1 with Georgie, wearing a black see-thru bra, black knickers and stripy pink and white knee-socks.
2:41 - Georgie solo. Went topless at 2:44, and knickerless at 2:47.
3:22 - Dani, with black knickers, a sash-thing going from her knickers to around her neck, and black boots.
4:16-4:55 - Paige, in a black see-thru dress/stocking that immediately got pulled down to her waist, red knickers (proper ones!) and the red shoes. The shoes came off around 4:39.

BSXTRA -

12am - Began with Kandi, again intro'd by Megan. Kandi in a pink top, black knickers, black knee-socks and pink shoes.
12:35 - Georgie, in a purple bra and knickers, and black shoes. Topless in a minute, and naked 4 mins after that.
1:45 - Dani, in a red outfit and black boots.
2:33 - Paige, in her 2nd BS1 outfit. Again pulled her outfit down to her waist after a couple of mins, and then to her thighs.
3:23 - Kandi, in a black top, black&white knickers and black stockings.
4:06-4:58 - Candy, topless with pink knickers and black knee-socks.

Partyland -

1am - Began with Paige, in a pink bikini and silver shoes. (Back in the tin-foil studio again Rolleyes )
1:25 - Split-screen with Kandi, wearing an orange top, orange knickers with black knickers underneath, and stockings.
1:50 - Kandi full-screen. Went topless after a couple of mins. The orange knickers came off at 2:02.
2:31 - Candy, in a black&white bra and knickers and black shoes. She went topless at 2:52.
3:20 - Tiffany, in the same outfit again.
4:03 - Georgie, in a black outfit with stockings.
5:07 - Tiffany again.
5:08-5:30 - Split-screen with Kandi, wearina black top, knickers and stockings.

Not a bad set of viewing; but as has been said - Paige + Xtreme adverts + split-screen + OSG = annoyed annoyed annoyed
Still, all good fun. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

01-09-2010 15:37
countryboy Offline

sorry to post on this forum about Paige, but does anyone know her schedule for the rest of this week and over the weekend? thanks!
01-09-2010 18:38
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(01-09-2010 18:38 )countryboy Wrote:  sorry to post on this forum about Paige, but does anyone know her schedule for the rest of this week and over the weekend? thanks!

Top of this page, there's currently a big banner advert for Paige's website. Go there, find the blog section, second post down her schedule for this week.

EDIT : OK, the ad has changed already Smile Here's her blog :
http://blog.officialpaigetyler.com/

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2010 18:48 by munch1917.)
01-09-2010 18:45
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Thurs and Sat and Sunday Nights Countryboy

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-09-2010 18:45
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Paige and Georgie were the highlights for me last night! Paige is awesome in that she's now going nude, and Georgie had a great session from around 1am to 2am. Hope someone has the video of this.
01-09-2010 20:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV