babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation review thread.
BS freeview - BS1 -

11pm - Began with a quick shot of Leigh, then Geri intro'ing Ella. Ella wearing a pink costume, white&pink knee-socks and white shoes.
11:37 - Michelle, in a black see-thru top with black knickers and shoes. At 12:03 she went topless, and pulled her knickers down a few minutes later.
12:16am - Georgie, in a white top, knickers and socks. The top went see-thru as she poured a load of oil on it, for the benefit of Geri's camera. She went topless at 12:40, and knickerless 2 mins later. TONS of oil used.
1:11 - Split-screen with Geri (girl-girl call) Geri in a black outfit with black boots.
1:33 - Georgie full-screen again.
1:41 - Daryl, in black top, knickers and stockings. Went topless at 2:12
2:22 - Ella, same-screen opt2. Ella wearing black&pink bra and knickers, and black stockings.
2:36 - Ella full-screen. Went topless at 3:27
3:46-4:55 - Lolly, in a black bra top, black knickers and stiockings.

BSXtra -

12am - Began with Daryl, in her orange&leopard print bra and knickers, and the green shoes for a coupla seconds, then Lolly split-screen (girl-girl call) Lolly wearing black bra, knickers and stockings.
12:32 - Daryl full-screen
12:34 - Lolly full-screen
2:20 - Michelle, in black, white&gold bra and knickers, and black stockings. Bra came off at 2:23.
KNICKERWATCH - Off at 2:25, back on at 2:33, off 2:40, on 3:25, off 3:29.
3:40 - Split-screen with Leigh, in a purple bikini and black boots.
4:01 - Michelle full-screen again. Still only wearing her black stockings (and shoes)
4:04- Leigh full-screen. went bikini-less at 4:10.
4:23 - Split-screen with Ella, who was wearing a white top, light-blue briefs and white shoes.
4:44 - Leigh full-screen again.
4:45-4:58 - Ella full-screen.

Partyland -

1am - Began with :Leigh, topless with purple knickers and pink knee-socks.
1:24 - Preeti, in black bra, knickers and shoes.
2:59 - Georgie, in a black&white bikini. Topless after 2 mins.
3:54 - Preeti, in a purple bikini and black shoes.
5:02 - Daryl, in a white&pink outfit and red shoes.
5:07 - Split-screen with Michelle, topless with black knickers and stockings.
5:10-5:30 - Michelle joined Daryl on the bed, still opt2. At 5:17 they both went barefoot. Daryl had her shoes back on after a few mins though.

Preeti only on Partyland... how annoying.
Wasn't too bad otherwise. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

30-08-2010 11:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The ch96 pre midnight show was mainly Tiffany, until she was replaced by Leah Jaye around 11.45pm
Cleo was doing the intro/ads.
A short vid of Tiffany naked, that they had made earlier, was shown near the start of the show to advertise the downloadable pics. Tiffany did not take her pants off in her session until a couple of minutes before it ended.
It looked as if Tiff was short of calls last night. She seemed to be on the mic every 5 minutes requesting more calls asking her to take her pants off.
31-08-2010 09:59
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

I did not even look at any of the Babe channels last night because when I came in at 2300hrs I had a 2 hour Mythbusters episode to watch before I fell asleep (I failed lol!!) and I wanted to delete it before Paige's appearance tonight!! Therefore I don't even know who was on Babestation last night!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
31-08-2010 10:08
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

JamDaMan will probably have a proper review up, but the girls I can remember being on were Karina, Tiffany, Ella and Leah. There are a few I'm forgetting but fairly sure Paige wasn't on last night. Karina was by far BS's best performer, starting the night in sexy scho, sorry college girl outfit and had an amazing section were she was nude save for some over the elbow black latex gloves.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
31-08-2010 11:01
Jam Da Man Offline

I started doing this this morning, but had to go to work, so I've only just finished it!
Thanks to TheWatcher and iloveMegan for contributing. Smile Now...

Cellcast freeview - BS1 -

11pm - Began with Tiffany, in white bra top, knickers and fishnets. Covered her front in oil.
11:49 - Leah, in a tartan outfit, black knickers and white stockings. Just after midnight Tiffany and Kandi joined her for a minute. Happy birthday Leah! She pulled off her top and knickers a few mins later, and got covered in oil.
1:03 - Tiffany again, in a black see-thru top, red knickers and stockings, and black&white knee-socks.
2:11 - Jada, in a red "top", knickers and shoes. Went topless at 2:19 KNICKERWATCH - Off 2:17, On 2:29, off 2:34, on 2:46, off 2:52.
3:05 - Split-screen with Ella, in a white patterned bikini. Jada's knickers were back on again at 3:07, off at 3:09.
3:19 - Ella full-screen.
4:08-4:55 - Leah, in a black top and knickers.

BSXtra -

12am - Began with Jada in a yellow bikini, as Ella came on the mic and took some pics. Took her top off at 12:09.
KNICKERWATCH - Off at 12:10, on 12:43, off 12:46.
12:49 - Kandi, in all-white top, knickers and stockings.
1:53 - Split-screen with Karina (girl-girl call), in a black bra, gloves, knickers and stockings (various parts were rubber/pvc). She went topless after 2 minutes.
2:13 - Kandi full-screen again.
2:15 - Karina full-screen. Knickers off at 2:23, and the stockings as well, at 2:26. The gloves stayed on.
3:15 - Tiffany, in her 2nd BS1 outfit. Used some cream.
4:14-4:58 - Karina again, in black knickers with sash things going around her neck, and the black&white spotted boots. Went topless at 4:23.

Partyland -

1am - Began with Ella, with Jada taking pics of her. Some decent mic work from Ella here, including "Welcome to Babe...Partyland" and " Here, let me get my tits ou..." before catching herself. laugh Nice work Ella! She was wearing a pink top, black knickers and pink leggings.
1:50 - Leah, same-screen on opt2. Leah wearing black see-thru bra and knickers, stockings.. Ella went topless at 1:56.
2:10 - They went into a 2-4-1 together.
2:13 - Leah full-screen
3:12 - Kandi, in a black outfit.
4:03 - Split-screen with Jada, in her college girl outfit.
4:11 - Jada full-screen. She removed her shirt at 4:14, and at 4:52 the skirt came off. At 5:02 she put them both back on.
5:04 - Ella, topless, with black knickers and white stockings.
5:08-5:30 - Split-screen with Tiffany, in "that" outfit again.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

31-08-2010 19:09
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I know what everyone is gonna say today seriously need a fattwa on the producers

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-09-2010 05:40
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Didn't watch much of the shows last night, but just wanted to register my disappointment at Megan only being the mic girl last night. Hope she doesn't go the way of Geri and Toya Sad

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
01-09-2010 08:32
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah that would be a waste doubt that will happen

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-09-2010 09:07
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Paige was fully naked, except for her socks and shoes, for almost all of her solo session on the ch96 pre midnight show.
She was then in split screen mode with Tiffany, talking to each other on the phone, before going solo again.
I'm posting the pic, from just before midnight, here, for the benefit of those not having access to Paige's section.

[Image: 2010_08_31_p.jpg]
01-09-2010 09:30
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(01-09-2010 09:30 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I'm posting the pic, from just before midnight, here, for the benefit of those not having access to Paige's section.

I stand to be corrected on this, but I believe everyone can see the contents of Paige's section although only members can post in it.

{vila is correct - TheWatcher @ 10.24am}
01-09-2010 09:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV